๐€๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ข๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง

By Maki_Mochi

โœ๏ธŽ ๐’ƒ๐’š : @[๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ถ_๐— ๐—ผ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ถ] Description: "Well look who's lucky to be alive." "S-shoyo?.." ____________... More

A/n
Music Playlist โ™ฌโ™ฌโ™ฌ
ใ„ใก - ๐‡๐ข๐ง๐š๐ญ๐š?
ใซ - ๐๐ข๐ช๐ฎ๐ž.
ใ•ใ‚“ - ๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ข๐ฉ๐š๐ฅ?
ใ‚ˆใ‚“ - ๐…๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ.
Author's Note
ใ” - ๐˜๐š๐œ๐ก๐ข.
ใ‚ใ - ๐ˆ๐“๐”.
ใ—ใก - ๐ƒ๐š๐ข๐œ๐ก๐ข.
A/n
ใฏใก - ๐€๐ซ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง.

ใใ‚…ใ† - ๐ƒ๐š๐ฆ๐ง๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง.

255 11 0
By Maki_Mochi

𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐘 𝐈𝐒 𝐀 𝐎𝐍𝐄 -𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐆𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋.

『 𝐃𝐚𝐦𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 = 𝐃𝐚𝐦-𝐧𝐚-𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 - 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐩𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥. 』

------------

3rd person's POV

Silence was heard as Hinata sat Infront of the desk inside the principal's office. "So. Mr.Hinata, you probably already know why you're in here, am I right?" The principal spoke out in a harsh tone as she looks at Hinata, deadpanned.

Hinata could only shrug as the principal talks to him, suddenly finding the open window more interesting than the person infront of him.

"Are you even listening? look, this kind of behaviour is not allowed in school! you must take responsibilities and-" said the principal before getting cut off with her phone ringing, clearing her throat as she stands up. "excuse me, we'll talk after this." said the principal sternly before going around the room as she answers the call,

"hm.." Hinata hums as he quietly stands up, walking over to the window only to see a bunch of leaves, rolling his eyes at his own thoughts before an idea comes up on his mind, glancing quickly at the principal as he sees the principal facing her back on him, smirking slightly as he positions himself near the window.

"fuck." Hinata muttered as he starts to realize that the principal's office is at the third floor of the building, muttering curses under his breath before saying "fuck it."

After those words left his mouth, he instantly jumped off of the window, diving down onto the leaves, feet first before instantly curling his body into a ball then rolls down, rolling himself to the ground to lessen the pain and the injuries and fractures before sighing softly, standing up quietly as he grunts at the pain that's aching on his back.

"satan fucking damn it." he muttered as he look up only to see the principal looking down towards him, amusement grin placed onto her lips.

'my, what an odd boy.' she thought as she looked down at the orange haired boy, staring back at her before calmly putting his earphones in and fleeing away.

Shoyo's POV

"fucking piece of shit... my fucking back hurts, as if my fucking back got scratched by a fucking bear." I hiss as I slowly walk towards towards the entrance of the school, sighing softly before going to my room, kicking the door open before locking it up, taking my shirt off as I look at the few woulds and bruises that's around my back as I turn my head to take a look at the mirror, rolling my eyes before putting alcohol on the wounds, letting out small hisses before putting the ointment then finally wrapping my lower back with gauze.

Putting my shirt back again as I sigh, taking a sharp glance on the mirror, staring at my empty eyes before sighing again, getting out of my room before strolling around the halls whilst listening to some music, suddenly passing by a room that's unfamiliar in my memory, tilting my head sideways before turning the knob, feeling curiousity running through my mind before opening the door a bit, enough for me to peek but noticed how dark the room was.

Looking at the name of the room as I noticed it's name "Redemption". I muttered under my breath as I slowly went inside the room 'what the fuck?' sighing for the 1000th time today as I try to find the light switch but suddenly feeling a watery yet sticky liquid sticking itself against my shoes, scrunching my face at the sensation gliding against my shoes 'fucking disgusting.' I muttered as the smell of something rotting and metallic scent make it's way onto my nostrils, peeking my interest more as I slowly place my hand against the wall, instantly feeling the light switch.

Arching an eyebrow up as I turn the lights on, surprised about what was inside the room 'holy fucking shit? this probably have been the best yet uttermost disgusting thing that has ever even happened today.' smirking slightly at my thoughts as I stand over the blood of the three upperclassmen that assaulted yachi naked 'she didn't disappoint me.' grinning from ear to ear as I saw their hands chained up from the ceiling with their body full of wounds, slash marks, bruises and blood.

Taking my phone out before quicky snapping a few photos whilst grinning before noticing that something was out of place, that was until I took a great look at their bodies, noticing their dicks have been cut off.

'well damn, that was boring' sighing boredly as I got more bored sooner than I thought, stepping out of the room before fully closing it then wies my shoes with the black rug that was laying at the front door, shrugging my shoulders before continuing on my journey.

3rd person's POV

"Nii-chan~!!" Someone suddenly yelled in excitement as she saw an orange haired male walking around, quickly running towards him before jumping on his back, wrapping her arms around his neck as she gave him a hug. "huh?" shoyo mutters out before tilting his head, seeing the familiar orange haired girl.

"....Natsu? what are you doing here?" Hinata spoke softly as he turns to face the little girl, holding her up in his arms. Seeing her eyes sparkle brightly as she smiles widely "I missed you nii-chan! I heard you guys were having dorms, meaning you can't go home much!" the small tangerine muttered as she teared up "how did you even manage to go here natsu?" Hinata replied at his little sister, whom he'd kill for. The only family he has left.

If someone dares to lay a hand on his sister, he'd be sure to make them pay him up with their life in exchange for making his sister shed a tear. That saying, a memory suddenly appeared on Hinata's mind.

//Flashback//

Sobs were heard around the quiet house as Hinata slowly opens the door, instantly feeling his worry rush over him before rushing towards the sound "Natsu!" the tangerine spoke out in fear, seeing his little sister cry broke his heart into a million of pieces before wrapping his arms around the smaller tangerine instantly cooing his words as he tries his best to comfort the little girl "what happened?" He spoke out softly as he examines his sister, gritting his teeth once he notices the bruise all over his sister's arms and legs. "Natsu. who did this to you?." Hinata said as he start to feel his rage rushing in like a blink of an eye.

Hearing her sister's hiccups, small sobs and seeing her weep fucking hurted him like shit. "i-it was a-a b-boy around n-nii-chan's age.. h-he had blonde hair and-" Natsu continues to explain as she tries to say her words out in one sentence as Hinata continues to calm the little girl down, gently patting her back continuously up until her sister's sobs turns into a soft snore, gently walking to her little sister's room, gently putting her down in her bed and tucking her in before grabbing the crucifix that has a sharpened edge by the feet of the statue, then heading out whilst putting the sharpened up crucifix and butcher knife on his bag whilst putting his surgical black gloves on.

Walking around the neighborhood and passing by the park before seeing the boy Natsu described. "there you fucking are." Hinata mumbles before walking over towards the boy that was in the swing, giving him a facade and a kind greeting. "Hello! how are you?" Hinata said as he engaged a conversation, noticing how the blonde ignored him, he spoke again.

"Heyy! you wanna chill and maybe play together? what do you like to play?" Hinata beamed with his heart growing darker and darker by the face of his sister crying. Some how both the tangerine and the blonde began to exchange words. After a few more minutes Hinata then gave him a question.

"hey, why do you wear gloves? that looks weird" the blondie exclaimed as he rolls his eyes "oh no, it's just, I'm germaphobic... I hate dusts." Hinata replied before changing the topic.

"Hey! I know a great place where we can hang out! it's very chill there!" Hinata said as he smiled widely, leading the blondie onto the woods as they got up onto the treehouse "hey, arr you sure it's okay to be here?" said the blonde as he look at Hinata, noticing how Hinata's face changed. "Hey! wanna tell secrets to each other?" Hinata spoke out in rather a harsh tone, in which the blonde ignored then nodded his head.

"You first." Hinata added "Promise to never tell anyone!" the blonde exclaimed towards the tangerine only for the tangerine to agree, nodding his head "okay! uhm... I actually started to torment this girl, she has an orange hair, just like yours, it's fun to see her cry!" the blonde exclaimed once again as he let out a laugh, holding back his tears as Hinata continuously feels his soul getting more and more darker, looking down at his own feet as his eyes starts to fill itself out with rage before giggling.

"my turn!" said the older tangerine, grinning widely onto the blonde "my secret is... you." the tangerine said after, seeing the blonde tilt his own head in curiousity "huh? me?" the blonde replied before seeing the tangerine nod his head, not letting the blonde speak any words out before grabbing the crucifix out of his bag, harshly stabbing the blonde's stomach with the sharpened up crucifix, slitting the blonde's throat after before getting out his butcher knife as the blonde tries to gasp out for air, trying his best to crawl away from the tangerine head after seeing the butcher knife "w-wha-" soon his words got cut off by his hands getting cut off, letting out a blood curling screams as his feet soon got chopped off.

the tangerine tsked as the blonde starts on choking on his own blood as blood starts pouring out of his mouth, getting stabbed with a crucifix for alot of times up until Hinata feels satisfied, staring down at the almost dead blonde before speaking "you know... the one you tormented... she's my sister. you made her cry... so I'll take your life away from you in exchange." grabbing his butcher knife again, chopping his head off before sticking the crucifix on his neck, grabbing the dead blonde by his shirt before throwing him down from the high treehouse, sighing softly with grin spreading across his lips.

------------

//End of Flashback//

"nii-chan! nii-chan!" the smaller tangerine spoke out in annoyance as her brother continues to stare at the wall quietly, rolling her eyes before bonking her older brother, taking his gaze away from the wall as he snap himself into the reality, sighing softly "yes natsu?" the older tangerine smiled softly at the smaller one "were you even listening to me?!" the smaller one said out in annoyance due to her brother not listening to her rambling, making the older tangerine grin then chuckle, walking out of the school with the smaller tangerine in his arms, giving his little sister a wide smile.

"then, I'll make it up to you by ice cream, my treat!" the older tangerine said, knowing that the little tangerine would agree, giggling and chuckling could be heard by the two sibling as both of them walk out of the hell hole and into the sunset to buy some ice cream.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.1K 484 15
"๐™ธ๐š ๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐š ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐šŠ ๐š ๐š‘๐š’๐šœ๐š™๐šŽ๐š› ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š— ๐™ธ ๐š”๐š’๐šœ๐šœ๐šŽ๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š— ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š–๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ ๐š–๐šข ๐š•๐š’๐š™๐šœ...
16.4K 278 11
unยทbeatยทaยทble /หŒษ™nหˆbฤ“dษ™b(ษ™)l/ Learn to pronounce adjective not able to be defeated or exceeded in a contest or commercial market. โ›โ› Ne, Papa.. โœโœ โ›โ›...
2.5K 111 8
An Oikawa Tooru short fic. ยทโœฟยทโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ยท ยท After all of those tears, she still forgave him. "I love you" it was poison in her system that slowly killed...
3.2K 146 6
"'๐‚๐€๐”๐’๐„ ๐ˆ'๐Œ ๐ˆ๐ ๐€ ๐…๐ˆ๐„๐‹๐ƒ ๐Ž๐… ๐ƒ๐€๐๐ƒ๐„๐‹๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐’, ๐–๐ˆ๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐๐† ๐Ž๐ ๐„๐•๐„๐‘๐˜ ๐Ž๐๐„ ๐“๐‡๐€๐“ ๐˜๐Ž๐”'๐‹๐‹ ๐๐„ ๐Œ๐ˆ๐๐„." A setter...