Will He Always Be The Villain?

By TheKaiAsh12345

What if Deku was the number three villain? What if he was caught by the sleepiest coffee obsessed pro hero to... More

-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
AN
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
A/N
VOTE
-12-
-13-
-14-
-15-
NEW STORY
LIL UPDATE
IMPORTANT NEWS

-1-

1.6K 30 29
By TheKaiAsh12345

I ran down the alleyway, my ankle burning along with my head and wounds throbbing.
Dammit, those Heroes really don't give up, do they.  I groaned internally.
I heard footsteps behind me, so I turned the corner sharply, making the gash in my side hurt even more than it already did, if that was even possible.
I kept on running until I hit a dead end, with my head throbbing, and blood pouring out of my side wound, I was ready to give up.
I gripped the gash and slumped to the ground with my back against the wall.
I closed my eyes and waited for the heroes to find me.

A few minutes later I heard footsteps running towards me and I was suddenly wrapped tightly in some sort of fabric. I opened my eyes to see a tired homeless-looking man with long black hair and a grey scarf around his neck.
"Hello Eraserhead" I rasped, my vocal cords sore.
"Hello Deku"
"whatchya gonna do with me?" I asked.
"Take you to a rehabilitation centre at UA."
I chuckled darkly "Why would you want to do that?"
"Because Some of the staff at the school believe that you deserve a second chance, me included."
"Well I don't think that's a good idea."
"It's either that or going to prison for the rest of your life." Eraser informed me.                                "Ugh, fine. Whatever" I groaned.
Eraserhead pulled me up with his scarf, making me wince from pain "You good?"
"I-I'm fine. Why do you care?" I stammered.
"Because I need you alive, come on."
I started following him but stopped when i got hit by a wave of dizziness.

ERASERHEADS POV

When I caught Deku I realised something. He was a kid.
I pulled him up from the ground with my scarf and started walking to UA.
I felt a tug on my scarf, so I turned around to see what happened.
Deku was standing still, his face pale. I looked down to see that where my scarf was wrapped around his side was drenched in blood.
Shit.
I quickly went over to him and picked him up.
"Put me down Eraserhead" He muttered to me.
"Nope, can't do that."
"Why not"
"Kid You're really pale, and you're bleeding out so I don't think you can walk on your own."
When I didn't hear a response from him I looked down to see him unconscious in my arms.
Shit, I have to get him to Recovery Girl right now.
I used my scarf to swing back to UA, I ran down the corridors to Recovery Girls office and burst through the door.
"Shota what do you- Oh All Might, set him down on the bed quickly!" Recovery Girl exclaimed when she saw Deku in my arms. I laid him on a bed and sat down in a chair while I watched Recovery girl heal Deku.
"what's his name, and where did you find him?" She asked after she had patched him up.
"I don't know his real name, but he goes by Deku."
"Deku? The number 3 villain?"
"Yup, and I caught him about five minutes before I brought him here, he robbed someone, and I started chasing after him, it looked like he had already been stabbed in his side, and it reopened while I was chasing him" I explained.
"Alright, he should wake up in a few minutes, I'll leave you two alone, call me back in when he's awake" Recovery Girl left the room.
I looked down at my phone and messaged Hizashi.

Names-

Sleepy Boi- Aizawa

Parrot- Mic

Sleepy Boi- Hey Zashi, you know the number 3 villain Deku?

Parrot- Yeah what about him?

Sleepy boi- Well the smart rat wants to put him in Rehab

Parrot- Okay, how does he plan to catch him?

Sleepy Boi- I already did

Parrot- Seriously? When? How?

Sleepy Boi- Caught him about ten minutes ago

Parrot- where is he?

Sleepy Boi- in RGs office

Parrot- wait is he hurt?

Sleepy Boi- yep, stab wound in his side

Parrot- How old is he? I mean, no one really knows his real age

Sleepy Boi- Not sure, i would say judging by the sound of voice, about fifteen?

Parrot- FIFTEEN? Okay I'm coming over.

           Parrot is offline.

Sleepy Boi- Not sure how RG would react to that, seeing how loud you are

Sleepy Boi- Zashi?

Sleepy Boi- Zashi you there?

I shut my phone off and waited for Hizashi to get here, he should get here really soon, since he does drive like a maniac. I looked up as he walked through the door.
"Hey Zashi" I greeted him.
"Hey Sho, this Deku?" He jumped on my lap and pointed at Deku.
"Yep"
"HES SO CUTE!" He yelled, using his quirk.
"Zashi shut up! He's still asleep!"
"Not anymore"
"What?"
I looked over at Deku to see him waking up.

DEKUS POV

"HES SO CUTE!" I heard someone yell.
"Zashi shut up! He's still asleep!" A second voice said, sounding familiar.
I opened my eyes to see a bright light, i closed my eyes again, then reopened them, trying to get used to the light.
"Hey kid"
"I looked over to see Eraserhead sitting on a chair with a man with blonde hair tied up in a half bun sitting on his lap. I stayed silent.
"You can talk to us you know" The blonde man said.
I tried to get up but was held back, I looked down to see that one of my hands had been cuffed to the bed.
"What the fuck? Why am I cuffed to the bed?" I yelled.
"Just a precaution" An old lady shuffled into the room.
"Who the fuck are you?" I demanded, staring at her.
"Recovery Girl, I healed your wound, how are you feeling?"
"Why do you care."
"BECAUSE YOU'RE GOING TO BE STUDYING AT THIS SCHOOL!" The blonde guy yelled.
"WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU SO LOUD YOU BLONDE PARROT?!?" I yelled back.
"BECAUSE ITS MY QUIRK AND IM PROUD OF IT! AND I REALLY AM A BLONDE PARROT, SHO! THAT SHOULD BE MY NICKNAME!" He gasped, looking at Eraserhead.
"Yeah Sho, you should call the blonde parrot that from now on" I teased him.
"Do not call me that Deku, and Zashi I am not going to call you that" Eraserhead growled.
"Oh, come on Sho" I pouted.
"I said don't. Call. Me. That"
"Whatever" I looked away.

"Deku, we have a few questions for you" Recovery Girl suddenly changed the subject.
"Whatever you ask me I'm not gonna answer" I leant my back against the wall.
"Come on Deku, if you don't answer our questions then you will have to go to jail, even though your underage."
"Fine, I'll answer your stupid questions" I sighed.
"Good, Tsukauchi you can come in now" Eraserhead  called out to someone who was waiting outside the door.
A tall man with short, black hair walked into the room "Did he agree to answer the questions?"
"Yup"
"Alright, Recovery Girl could you step out of the room for a bit please?" Tsukauchi asked the old hag.
"Okay, I'll answer five questions, no more than that" I said stubbornly.
"Thats fine, and don't lie to me, you need to tell the truth" The nosy man ordered.
"Yeah yeah." I sighed.

"Alright, let's start. First question. Who do you work with?" He asked.
"No one"
"Who do you work with? Tell the truth"
"Ugh, FINE, The League of Villains"
"Thank you. Why are you a villain."
"Cause i felt like it."
"The truth Deku"
"Fine, cause my parents abandoned me when I was five, and All for One found me and took me in."

He wrote that down and asked the next question "Why did your parents abandon you?"
"Cause they found out that i was Quirkless"
"YOUR QUIRKLESS???" Blonde parrot yelled in surprise.
"Yup, and that counts as a question."
"Hizashi- Whatever, Deku, did All for One give you a quirk." Nosy man moved on.
"And what if he did?"
"Well then we would need you to tell us what it is" Eraserhead said.
"No, he didn't give me a quirk"
"Deku, i can tell when your lying."
"What, is that your quirk?"
"Yup, I can tell when someone is lying to me, now answer my question. Truthfully"
"Damn, that must be rough, and he didn't give me a quirk. He gave me three."
"Three?" Eraserhead gasped.
"Two is unusual, but three..." Blonde parrot trailed off.
"What are they?" Nosy man asked.
"You already used your questions, so I don't have to tell you anything else." I ran my free hand through my hair.
"Deku"

"Fine, the first is called Manifestation, I can manifest any type of weapon or tool that I can think of. The second one is called Adaptability, I can copy anyone's quirk, and i can also turn into that person, it lasts for an hour, and I can use about 4 different quirks at a time. The third quirk is Persona, under a state of anonymity, by putting a mask on, my mental limitations are lifted, my senses and mentality are sharpened and mental restraints on muscle contractions are nullified, allowing my body to perform at its strongest and sharpest- Why are you writing this down?" I stopped when i saw Nosy man writing something down in his notebook.
"Because we will need information for when you attend UA and a few weeks." He finished writing my quirks down.
"Anything else you weirdos need?" I lay back down.
"Nope" Eraserhead said "Why don't you get some sleep, and we'll organise a place for you to stay."
"Sleep? With two Pro Heroes in the same room? No thanks" I scoffed.
"We can leave, but we will be watching on the security cameras" Blonde parrot stood up and left, pulling the other two with him.
"YEAH, FUCK OFF YOU CREEPS" I yelled after them.
"HEY! WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE!" The blonde yelled back.
I chuckled to myself "Fucking weirdos."
"We heard that Deku" Eraserhead poked his head around the corner of the doorway.
"Are you fuckers seriously standing outside the room?"
"Maybe, it's just to make sure that you don't try to run away."
"Bitch I'm handcuffed to the bed, do you really think that I could run away? I mean, where the fuck would I even go?"
"Back to the League" Nosy man pointed out.
"No way" I said straight away.
"Why not?"
"You don't know what those sick Fucks did to me."
"It can't be that bad, I mean-"
NO! IT IS THAT BAD! EVER SINCE ALL FOR ONE TOOK ME IN THE LEAGUE TORTURED ME, RAN EXPERIMENTS ON ME, GAVE ME MULTIPLE QUIRKS AND NEVER LET ME USE THEM, LOCKED ME IN A BASEMENT FOR WEEKS AT A TIME, MADE ME FIGHT NOMUS FOR FOOD, AND FORCED ME TO WATCH THEM KILL MY MOTHER" I snapped.
"I-I'm sorry"
"No, you're not sorry, no one's ever sorry, just FUCK OFF!" I yelled at them.
Silence. Good.

I pulled the covers over my head and tried to sleep, but being an Insomniac, I couldn't.
I pulled on the handcuff that was around my wrist to try and get free, but I couldn't get them off and started to panic.
No no no.
I used my Manifestation quirk to get a pair of bolt cutters to cut the handcuffs. I cut through them and ran over to the window to try and get out, only to find that it was locked. I tried to slam my elbow into the glass, but it didn't shatter.
Shit, bullet proof glass.
I had to get out of there.
I manifested a hammer to try and break the window with something harder, it shattered the glass, and I began to climb through.

ERASERHEADS POV

"What was that?" Zashi wondered as we heard glass shatter.
"Shit" I said "The kid."
I ran back into the room to see that Deku had managed to cut the handcuffs and was now climbing out the window. I flung my scarf at him and pulled him back into the room.
"No no no no no" He was muttering, breathing heavily.
"Hey, Deku it's okay, just breathe" I said, pulling him in for a hug, still wrapped in my scarf in case he tried to do anything.
"No, it's not okay"
"What? It is going to be okay you just need to breathe."
"No, you don't understand, All for One knows where I am, he's going to come after me and kill everyone here, I need to leave right now!" He panicked.
"DEKU! CALM DOWN!" I yelled.
He froze in shock.

DEKUS POV

"DEKU! CALM DOWN!" Eraserhead yelled at me.
I froze in shock, not knowing what to do.
"Deku, we have dozens of pro heroes, and heroes in training, and we have All Might working here now, I think we will be okay, no one not going to let All for One hurt you ever again."
"T-thank you" I murmured, my eyelids feeling heavy, not registering what I was saying.
"You're welcome, it's my job to help people" I heard him say as I slowly fell asleep.

ERASERHEADS POV

"T-thank you" Deku murmured.
"You're welcome, it's my job to help people, I whispered to him, I could tell that he wasn't registering his words.
I looked down to see that he had fallen asleep in my arms.
"He's so cute" Zashi whispered, coming into the room.
I smiled up at him "Let's get him back into the bed."
I picked him up and laid him back down on the bed and put the covers over him.
"You wanna cuff him to the bed again?" Tsukauchi asked from the doorway.
"No. I don't think he's gonna try to run away again" I said.
"Alright, someone should still stay in the room with him though, just in case." Zashi pointed out.
"I'll stay here to keep an eye on him" I said, pulling my sleeping bag out of nowhere.
"Sho where did you- I shouldn't even ask, I'll stay with you." Zashi sighed, forcing his way into the sleeping bag with me.
"Zashiiiii" I groaned.
"Sho be quiet" He laughed.
"Well, I'll be on my way, call me if you need anything." Tsukauchi left.
"Zashi I'm going to sleep so shut up" I sighed and went to sleep.

AN

DAM N THIS TOOK SO LONG TO WRITE.

SHOULD I MAKE THE CHAPTERS THIS LONG OR NO.

IDK TBH.

THIS IS THE LONGEST CHAPTER I HAVE EVER WRITTEN :)

18/07/23
Decided to rewrite every chapter, they won't be too different, I'm just doing spacing and wording.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

371K 11.2K 47
Faltering, the villain known as Deku is struck by a mighty blow from the Number One hero, All Might. Upon awakening, he finds that he remembers nothi...
75.3K 4.2K 62
What would a villain do if not be a villain and act evil. Well what if I told you that not every villain is like that. There is one particular villai...
162K 5.9K 43
Midoriya Izuku has gone through hell and back. Not only did he find out that the number 1 villain is his father, but he had to watch all of his frien...
1.1M 31.8K 35
Deku as a villain has been captured by the pros and is forced into doing rehab at UA Will he escape? Will he become a hero? How many people has he ki...