Trap between light and dark

By Hirolegend34

Hiro Shizuki a Hedgehog Faunus who has no family but that never stopped him he wish to but there were people... More

Bio:Hiro Sonic Shizuki part 1
Bio part2
harem part 1
harem part 2 and more equipment
Prologue:Gone too far
Chapter1: Leaving Union,the new home,and the factory
Bio Surge the tenrec
bio: Olivia Eggelet Kintobor
Chapter 3: Holy Maidens of Castle City and the Seedrians

Chapter 2: Giantess on Angel Island and Rory the Reaper

828 13 5
By Hirolegend34

Hiro Pov

It's been two weeks since I left Union and started to live on Angel Island. My training with the heavenly virtues is progressing well I learned how to use choas control and choas blast as well as some other abilities to, I get along with all the girls but sometimes I get into it with Raphael because she doesn't let me eat many chilli dogs she makes me eat lots of healthy food out of all the angels I interact with her and Micheal the most. Well right now I relaxing with the Chaos after training.

???:Chu chu!!!

Me:Hm.

I open my eyes to see junior a choa that oddly enough looks like me.

Yea well you see apparently depending on how you raise a choa it's appearance can change as it grows up. One of the chaos I took care of went into a cocoon a when it hatched I looked like me. The chaos have three different categories, hero neutral and dark when junior got his look I named him sonic junior after me the girls find it adorable that he's like a son to me.

Junior:Chu chu!!!!!

Me: Somethings wrong junior?

He nodded.

Me: Alright show me what's wrong.

Junior started running to the forest and I followed him.

We got to where junior was leading me to and boy was I shocked. Laying down in the middle of the forest was a giant woman with brown hair in two small twintails in an orange school style swim suit with puffy shoulder cuffs a large cast that was teal.

Me:What there was another person on Angel Island but how did she get here?

Junior:Chu?

Me: Don't know either huh?

I slowly approach her as to not startle her. But I accidentally stepped on a stick which cracked and she heard it and immediately grabbed me in her crushing grip glaring at me.

Giantess:Who are you and how did you find me!?

Me:Whoa whoa!!! Calm down lady. I was just seeing what my son was worried about and he lead me to you here sleeping.

The giantess looked down at the small chao look alike and immediately went into fangirl mode.

Giantess:Omg it's so cute!!!!!

Junior:Chu?

Me: Hey can you let go of me? You're kinda crushing me.

Giantess: Oh sorry I thought you were here to hurt or capture me.

Me:And why would I do that I have no reason to do so.

Giantess: Really?!

Me:Yes really. Oh and by the way names Hiro Sonic Shizuki but call Sonic or Hiro either is fine.

Giantess: I'm Diane the serpent sin of envy.

Me: Serpent sin of envy?

Diane:Yes I was apart of a group Known as the seven deadly sins.

Me:You said was did something happen?

Diane:(crying) They're all dead including my fiance Harlequin but we called him King we were fighting against the supreme goddess and the the Demon king but all of a sudden they started getting stronger out of nowhere we all started to fall. King used all his magic to send me away somewhere safe where I could live in peace.

Me:Hey! I'm sorry for bringing it up.

Diane: (crying)

Me: Come on a pretty girl like you shouldn't be crying.

She looked at me when suddenly a butterfly landed on my nose.

Diane: (Giggling)

Me:There it is the smile I was waiting for.

Diane:Thank you I needed a laugh.

Me: Diane as long as you don't forget your friends and loved ones they'll never die they'll live on in your memories. "Diane no matter what happens, do what you believe is right. Accept your past. And if you trip, remember nankurunasia. Live through today for tomorrow's sake."

Diane: I just wish I was strong enough to avenge them but I'm not.

Me: Listen Diane how about you live with me, the choas , and the virtues when the time comes to avenge your friends I'll help you.

Diane: You'd really do that for me I just a complete stranger.

Me: Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet.

Diane: You're weird you know that.

Me:eh normality is overrated if everything was normal then there wouldn't be any exciting in the world you feel me.

Diane:Yeah I think I understand.

Me: alright Let's get going.

We make our way back to the master emerald altar were the girls are waiting for me when they saw Diane they got defensive but I calmed them down and explained her situation.

Sandalphon:Hiro I got a message from a friend of mine her name is Rory Mercury she has had a chaos emerald in her care for some time now and is willing to part with it only if you meet her in person.

Me: Rory Mercury that name I've heard of it before but where? (Gasp) Sandalphon you don't mean Rory the Reaper right?

Sandalphon:Yes the very one.

Me:For the love of chilli dogs what are you girls getting me into.

Sandalphon:Well she's in Metropolis you should get going.

Me: Alrighty then I'll get to it. Choas Control!!!

I teleport to the outside of Metropolis I started making my way through the city.

Me:Wait I don't even know what Rory Looks like damnit how am I supposed to find her?

Flashback

Micheal: When Chaos Emeralds are in close proximity of each the start to give off a glow meaning they're resonating with each this can be used to track them.

Flashback ends

Okay I take out the green chaos emerald I have it started glowing when I pointed it towards the park it started glowing brighter so I headed in that direction.

When I got there I saw a girl sitting on the edge of the fountain she was wearing a black and red dress and sitting next to her was a massive halberd.

She looked at me and smiled before getting up and walking to me.

Me:um are you Rory Mercury miss.

Rory:I am it's a pleasure to meet you one chosen by the Chaos.

Rory:I assume you're here for the Chaos Emerald right well I won't part with it so easily.

Me:I kinda figured as much. So what you want me to do.

Rory:Oh nothing tljist stand still for a moment.

I stood there and she just walked around me almost as if she was gauging me or something.

Rory: Your heart is surrounded by darkness but even so there's a light there that shines brightly in the darkness. You're an interesting person Hiro lord Emory was right you are worthy of to be the successor of Choas, here as promised.

She hands me a purple chaos emerald.

Me: Alright!!! Two down five to go!

Rory: My you really are an energetic person aren't you. Hm I've decided I'll join you in finding the other chaos emeralds. I'm in your care Hiro Shizuki.

Me:Um okay?

Mean while in a city far away from Union City a pink hair girl can be seen.

She is looking at a photo of herself as a child and with a familiar blue haired hedgehog faunus.

???:It won't be like long until we see each Hiro my dear.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.8K 2.2K 24
this is going to be based off the books currently under editing!! any suggestions please do tell me please enjoy β˜†
Re:Cursed By

Adventure

53.7K 1.8K 22
Y/N: CAN I GET A REDO PLSS!!!. Dark: Nope. Y/N: WHY?!, It was all good I got my isekai cheat skill and I got to design how I look like in the end all...
601K 20.3K 85
Child of the Eldest Gods from the East, Heiress of Earth and Legacy of Stars and Magic, Has the Affinity to Balance the Peace of Nature, Fated Love i...
253K 3.6K 93
ဖထေကနေ α€žα€¬α€Έα€€α€­α€―α€žα€½α€¬α€Έα€‘α€¬α€Έα€α€²α€· α€‡α€¬α€α€Ία€œα€™α€Ία€Έα€žα€¬α€–α€Όα€…α€Ία€•α€«α€α€šα€Ί ဖေထက α€žα€¬α€Έα€€α€­α€―α€žα€Όα€¬α€Έα€‘α€¬α€Έα€α€²α€· α€‡α€¬α€α€Ήα€œα€™α€Ήα€Έα€žα€¬α€»α€–α€…α€Ήα€•α€«α€α€šα€Ή