๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ๐—ฆ|| ๐—ž๐—œ๐—ก๐—š ๐—ฉ...

By liyahhwritess

this is based on the movie 365 days More

๐—–๐—”๐—ฆ๐—ง
๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜
๐—ง๐—›๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—˜
๐—™๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฅ
๐—™๐—œ๐—ฉ๐—˜
๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—ซ
๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ก
๐—˜๐—œ๐—š๐—›๐—ง
๐—ก๐—œ๐—ก๐—˜
not a chapter
not a chapter
๐—ง๐—˜๐—ก
๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ก
not a chapter
๐—ง๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—ฉ๐—˜
๐—ง๐—›๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—ง๐—˜๐—˜๐—ก
๐—™๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—ง๐—˜๐—˜๐—ก
๐—™๐—œ๐—™๐—ง๐—˜๐—˜๐—ก
๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—ซ๐—ง๐—˜๐—˜๐—ก
๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—˜๐—˜๐—ก
๐—˜๐—œ๐—š๐—›๐—ง๐—˜๐—˜๐—ก
๐—ก๐—œ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ง๐—˜๐—˜๐—ก

๐—ง๐—ช๐—ข

2.6K 32 26
By liyahhwritess

𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗖𝗛 𝟮𝟰 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟯
𝟭𝟬:𝟮𝟰 𝗔𝗠
𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗔𝗚𝗢, 𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗢𝗜𝗦
𝗩𝗢𝗡'𝗦 𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗦𝗘

𝗥𝗔𝗩𝗘𝗡 𝗥𝗨𝗕𝗬 𝗕𝗔𝗡𝗞𝗦
𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗢𝗙 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗

I woke up and I had to use the bathroom. I tried to get up but Von pulled me closer to him. "Von I gotta use the bathroom." I said and he let me go. I got up and went to the bathroom. I used the bathroom and wiped and flushed the toilet. I washed my hands. I was brushing my teeth and I felt arms wrap around my waist. I looked in the mirror and it was Von. He started kissin and suckin on my neck and I softly moaned.

"Dayvon lemme brush my teethhh." I said tryna push him away. "I wanna be next to you." Von said and I laughed.

I finished brushing my teeth and I saw hickeys on my neck. "Dayvon I'm finna beat yo ass." I said and Von laughed. "What I do ma?" He asked me. "Durk finna kill me." I said showin him the hickeys. Von shrugged his shoulders and started brushing his teeth. My mouth opened and I walked away. "Yeen shit." I said and I left the bathroom.

I layed down on Von's bed and went on my phone. Minutes later, Von came back in his room. I looked at what he had on and he had a black wife beater on with sum grey sweats. I looked at his print and it was hard. "You so nasty." I said and Von laughed. "Whatchu talm bout gang?" He asked me. "I can see yo print." I said.

"I'm boreddd." I said laying on Von. "Get dressed." Von said and I raised an eyebrow. "Whea we goin?" I asked him. "The mall." He said and I smiled. I got up and went to the bathroom. I started the shower and got undressed then I got in the shower.

I was washing up while singin dilemma by nelly. "No matter what I do. All I think about is you. Even when I'm wit my boo" I said singin.

"Girl, you know I'm crazy ova you." I turned around and saw Von in the shower wit me. Von looked me up and down and licked his lips. "You got a nice body Ray Ray." Von said slappin my ass and I playfully rolled my eyes. "Boy hush." I said.

-

Me and Von got out the shower and I grabbed my towel and dried off and I wrapped my towel around me. I went in Von's room and changed into my outfit.

(only the outfit and shoes included)

I went back in Von's bathroom and started doing my makeup. I heard the bathroom door open and it was Von.

(imagine he just got on black shoes a sum)

"Youn need makeup mama." Von said walkin up behind me and I ignored him and continued doing my makeup. "You already look beautiful." He said lookin at me in the mirror and I smiled.

Von put his hand in my pants and I grabbed his hand. "Dayvon stop it." I said. "Lemme get sum." Von said. "Shut up." I said and I finished doing my makeup. "You done yet?" Von asked me as I was curling my hair. "Nigga can you wait?" I said and he sucked his teeth and sat on the counter and watched me while I was doing my hair.

I did my edges and put sum lipgloss on. "Ight I'm done." I said and Von got off the bathroom counter. "Finally damn." I pushed him. "Shut up." I said walking out his bathroom and grabbing my white telfar. I put my lipgloss and my phone in my purse and we left the house. I got in the passenger seat and put my seatbelt on. Von started driving to the mall and we was listenin to his music and shi.

We got to the mall and we got out the car. Von put his arm around me and we went in the mall. "What sto you wanna go to?" Von asked me. "Forever 21." I said and we walked into the store.

I was lookin around and I saw sum bathing suits so I went ova there cause hot girl summer in 3 months. I picked sun bathing suits out and sum dresses and shi and Von was just following behind me.

Me and Von went in the dressing room and went in one of the changing rooms. I got undressed and tried one of the bathing suits on. "Ouu this cute." I said and I turned around while I was lookin at myself in the mirror. "Yeen wearin that no whea." Von said and I side eyed him. "Why?" "Cause it ain't got no cover up." He said and I rolled my eyes. "I'm still gettin it." I said takin it off and I felt Von starin at me.

"You want a picture?" I asked him. "Stfu." He said and I put the next bathing suit on. "You like it?" I asked him and he looked up from his phone and looked me up and down. "You look betta wit no clothes on." He said. "Be quiet." I said laughing and he laughed. "Yes a no?" I asked him. "It look good." He said and I sucked my teeth. "You a hater." I said changing out of it.

Von grabbed me and sat me on his lap. "Nigga can you let me change? Ion got no clothes on." I said and he kissed me and I kissed back. He started suckin and kissin my neck. "Dayvonnn." I said and he rubbed my clit. "You mine you hear me?" Von said in my ear. "Yes." I said. "Yes who?" He asked me. "Yes daddy." I said and he let me get up.

-

Me and Von got home and I put my new clothes away. I went in his bathroom and turned the shower on. I got undressed and got in the shower.

After my shower, I dried off wit my towel and went in Von's room and he was sleep. My phone got a text and I checked my phone.

𝗜𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗮😘

𝗪𝘆𝗱𝗱𝗱

𝗝𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿

𝗚𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗜'𝗺 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗮
𝗽𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘂𝗽 𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲
𝘄𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗹𝘂𝗯

𝗚𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝗩𝗼𝗻 𝗶𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝗻 𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗲

𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗻𝗼 𝗳𝘂𝗻

𝗙𝗶𝗻𝗲𝗲

𝗕𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝟭𝟱
𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝟭𝟬:𝟱𝟱 𝗣𝗠

I went in the closet and picked out a dress. I put it on and put sum heels on.

I went in Von's bathroom and did my makeup. I curled my hair and did my edges. I went back in Von's room and put my gun in my purse js incase. I put my my lipgloss in my purse and I sprayed sum perfume on myself and put the perfume in my purse. I got a text saying that she was outside. I left the house and got in India's car.

-

I was walking to the bathroom and I bumped into somebody. "Mb." I said. "It's ight." The man said. "What's yo name?" "Raven." I said. "That's a pretty name." He said and I laughed. "Thank you." I said. "Ouu whats yo nameee?" I asked him and I was drunk asf. "James." He said and I nodded.

'Stop fuckin playin wit me Raven' I heard a voice in my head say and it sounded like Von.

"I gotta go." I said going to the bathroom. I used the bathroom and I washed my hands. I was boutta leave the bathroom till somebody came in the bathroom.

I looked at the person and it was Von. "Why tf yeen tell me you was going out huh?" He asked me. "I just wanted to have sum funnn." I said and Von stared at me in my eyes. He looked me up and down and stared me in my eyes again.

He grabbed my arm and I followed him to his car. I got in the passenger seat and Von got in the driver seat. Von was driving to his house and I was staring at him the whole time. I looked down at his dick and it was hard. I rubbed my hand on his pants and I put my hands in his boxers and grabbed his dick. Von grabbed my hand and popped it. I sighed and I looked out the window till we got to the house.

Von out the car in park and he opened my door. He picked me up and closed the door and locked his car. He went in the house and carried me to his room. He sat me down on his bed and took my heels off. He went in his bathroom and started my shower. He came back in his room and carried me to his bathroom. He took my dress off and my bra and my panties and I got in the shower.

I felt hands around my waist and I knew it was Von. Von started rubbin my clit and I softly moaned. "Dayvon." I said tryna move his hand.

————————————

Von started fingering me. He pumped his fingers in and out of me as I moaned. "You like that hm?" Von asked me in my ear. "Yessss fuck daddyy." I moaned. He started going faster and my moans were uncontrollable. "Fuck baby I'm boutta cum." I said. "Cum fo daddy." He said and I came on his fingers. Von took his fingers out of me and licked them. "You nastyy." I said and he chuckled.

-

"Ouu fuckk." I said as Von hit my spot repeatedly. "Look at daddy in his eyes." Von said and I opened my eyes and looked at Von in his eyes. "I'm boutta cumm." I said and Vonms strokes started gettin sloppy. "Cum on daddy's dick mama." Von said and I came on Von's dick and I felt sumthin shoot up inside me.

It's ight tho cause I'm on birth control period team ftkkk. Anywayss.

"Get on yo hands and knees." Von said and I did as he said.

-

————————————

I woke up and I was laying on Von. "Good mornin mama." Von said kissin my face and I laughed. "Good mornin baby." I said. I looked down and we was both naked. "What happened last night?" I asked him holdin my head cause it was hurtin like a bitch.

"I fucked that ass up cause you done fuckin snuck out and you was talkin to otha niggas that wasn't me." He said. "If I catch you talkin to any otha nigga that ain't me, Ima kill you and that nigga." He said staring me in my eyes. "You hear me?" He asked me. "I hear you daddy." I said. "I'a tear up ass up again keep playin." He said and I laughed.

I got up and went in the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I turned the shower on and I got undressed and got in the shower.

-

I got out the shower and went in the room to change into my outfit.

I went back in the bathroom and did my makeup and went back in the room. I put perfume on and grabbed my purse. "Whea tf you think you going?" Von asked me and I rolled my eyes. "To the grocery sto. That's whea tf I'm going. Problem?" I asked him. "Smart ass." Von said. "I'm goin witchu." "K hurry up." I said and sat down on the bed waitin fo Von.

He finished getting dressed and I stood up.

"You must want me to suck yo dick a sum." I said and Von laughed. "Whatchu talm bout gang?" Von asked me. "You know what I'm talkin bout nigga." I said going downstairs. We left the house and Von started driving to Walmart.

-

"Dayvon we in the store stop." I said while Von was puttin his hands in my pants. "Ion give a fuck." He said and I laughed. "Course you don't." I said. "Matta fact, come wimme in the bathroom." Von said tryna make me go wit him in the family bathroom. "Dayvon." I said. "Please mama." He said and I rolled my eyes and ignored him. "Bet I'm gon remember that." He said.

-

"Baby." I said layin down on the bed next to Von. "Bae." I said tappin him and he ignored me. "Dayvonnn." I said and he still ain't answer. "I know yeen mad cause Ian give you no pussy." I said. "Vonnnnn." I said.

"Fuck you too. Matta fact, lemme call my side nigga." I said grabbin my phone and I ran in the bathroom and locked the door.

"Open the fuckin door Raven." Von said banging on the door and I tried not to laugh. Von busted through the door and put his hand around my neck.

"Stop fuckin playin wimme Raven." Von said lookin me in my eyes. I looked at his eyes and they was red. "I was playin bae." I said laughing and his eyes went back to normal and he let go of my neck.

-

"Ray Ray." Von said lookin at me. "Hm." I said. "Can I tell you sum?" He asked me. "Mhm." I said. "I got schizophrenia." He said. "Don't that mean you crazy?" I asked him and he nodded. "You be takin medicine?" I asked him. "I got medicine fo it but Ion take it." He said. "Baby you gotta take it." I said.

"You keep me sane." He said.

"Ion care Dayvon you gon take it." I said. "I got borderline personality disorder too." My eyes widened. "Nigga you crazy asf." I said and he laughed.

"Why yo eyes be going red n shit?" I asked him. "I'm a demon. Only you, my family, and Durk know so don't tell nobody." He said.

"You more then crazy." I said. "So basically you got powers and shit?" I asked him and he nodded. "I could teleport to places and read minds and shit." He said. "So you could teleport to hell?" He nodded. "Ima demon whatchu expect?" He said and I playfully rolled my eyes. "Boy bye." I said and we laughed. I got up and went in the bathroom. I started the shower and took my makeup off. I got undressed and got in the shower.

-

I put on a black crop top and some ethikas. I put my bonnet on and layed down on my back next to Von. I felt a hard smack on my ass and I rubbed it. "Dayvon I'm finna beat yo ass." I said and he was laughing. "I can't help it." He said still laughing and I rolled my eyes.

"Ima boutta go to sleep." I said puttin my phone on the charger. I turned over and put my leg on Von and my hand on his chest. "Goodnight li folks." Von said kissin me and I kissed back. "Goodnight baby." I said and we went to sleep.

a/n: this took me like a week cause Ian know what to write😭 but not Von being crazy asf and a demon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.1K 1.6K 21
สŸแดแดแด‹, แดส ษดแด€แดแด‡ แด แดษด, ษช แด‹ษดแดแดก แด€ษดแด… ษช'แด ๊œฐส€แดแด แด›สœแด‡ แด, ษช แด‹ษดแดแดก
28.1K 1K 12
โ€ข ๐’…๐’๐’'๐’• ๐’„๐’“๐’š ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’„๐’‚๐’–๐’”๐’† ๐’Š๐’•'๐’” ๐’๐’—๐’†๐’“, ๐’”๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’„๐’‚๐’–๐’”๐’† ๐’Š๐’• ๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’‘๐’†๐’๐’†๐’… โ€ข ~ ๐ƒ๐€๐˜๐•๐Ž๐ ๐ƒ๐€๐๐”๐€๐ ๐๐„๐๐๐„๐“๐“ ๐Ÿ...
75.2K 2.1K 28
๐–ธ๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–ป๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐–ป๐–พ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ? - ๐Œ๐€๐“๐”๐‘๐„ ๐‚๐Ž๐๐“๐„๐๐“ -๐‡๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๐˜
46.9K 2.5K 17
๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ฒ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ ๐จ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐š ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐›๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐›๐ฒ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ฑ-๐›๐จ๐ฒ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐. ๐...