✩✨🌌𝘕𝘪𝘫𝘪𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘫𝘪 𝘌𝘯 �...

By Mochi-Bug

No offense but i cant make smut shots. they're way too hard and tickles for my heart so i see my future choic... More

Disclaimer
Ideas baby!!!
🌺Sonnyban☕
☕💫Kyoster💫☕
💫🌨️Marion🌨️💫

🕸️🌨️Meletoka🌨️🕸️

130 1 0
By Mochi-Bug

───────────────────────────
✨Title✨
------------------------------------------------------
If i woke up from the dead
────────────────────

💬Notes💬
------------------------------------------------------
Okay...so I can't have a picture for the story...it's just Kotoka. But why!?!-
I made this ship, because my life isn't over yet. I'll take it down once I get more context.
Love from author, Enjoy!
───────────────────────────

💫Summary💫
------------------------------------------------------
Meleco seems like quite the busy person and it's understandable with her being an exorcist, but when it comes down to it, she feels a bit worthless without a certain someone. The ghost that she can still speak to... but can't hug or give her physical contact. So what can she feel when that person wakes up from the grave and finally give her that physical contact? Happy or scared
_______________________________________
\___--(❁'▽--'❁)☕--(·ᴗ·)
♡。·˚˚· ·˚˚·。♡♡。·˚˚· ·˚˚·。♡♡。·˚˚· ·˚˚·。

This is angst☁️/sad🌨️
_____________________________________

A fussy one brainer, like this purple haired, has nothing to do but impress a younger version of herself, according to the mirror that she stared at. How can she not!?!

Her hair has changed from that messy black pitch, only by her parents will. How she smiled when she realized. But other than that, she grew way taller and her pupils went from light pink to a darker tone, but she had no problems with those features, it seems, as she twists and turns in different angles to clarify the changes.

"You're fine, Mel!"
A voice speaks from behind. Her dull voice impression only makes the purple haired, Meleco even more distinguished.

How can she can calm down when her whole childhood was mostly her being told how she doesn't look good in anything, being forced to wear short skirts to get a little attention from her mom's former 'clients'. It was disgusting how she had to act like a nice person around such asses. Such pedos.

She sighs at the floating parasite, how can she be calm when the ghost just makes it seem as if she never cared?

She has always wanted to see how it felt to be a ghost, thus spared the pink and yellow ghost. Kotoka.

Not that she wants to become one, just that the ghost can simply represent a smaller and more adorable version of their usual selves, so they can float off the grounds of this dirty world.

"And plus, I heard that idiot got herself to jail for selling you out."
The ghost rebels. And how the girl invades her privacies. Now her tone was relaxed, as if she was irritated with the way Meleco was staring at the mirror.

Always comparing herself with the younger version in the mirror.

"Your jokes aren't very funny, Kotoka."
Meleco responds, she exits the room they previously occupied and with lack of acknowledgment, she closes the door. The ghost floats through the door and follows the girl down the stairs to an empty area, of a living room.

"Okay, but why would I lie to you, I'm already dead."
Meleco turns her head to face the ghost.
"Come on, Kotoka. Just because you are a ghost doesn't mean I can't just rely on ALL your answers. You can still lie, no"
"No..."
"..."
"Yes, I can still lie, but I choose not to."

The ghost speaks up, their conversation still continues but to a point where Meleco had to stop and answer a call from one of her friends. That's when the ghost begins to swirl out of existence, leaving the purple haired to her call. According to it, she sounded a bit hesitant and careless. So the pink and yellow ghost disappeared. Seems she hates to intrude, and that's just the beginning part of Kotoka's thought process.

The call ends with her a bit tired from just looking at that mirror.
Feeling a bit dizzy, she settles on the couch.

Resting her head on the backside, sighing to the sweet remedy of slumber, but remembers that she has to ask the ghost something. She seems to only remember important things last minute, because of how relieved she is at the sudden realization of this missing act.

Rushing to wake herself up, Meleco begins to call for the ghost. The quick movements to it's appearance make it's way that Meleco is happy for so many traits. Being friends with this ghost is one.

"What's up?"
Kotoka greets, the tone shows how inviting she is to the conversation, like she wouldn't mind the topic.
"Do you enjoy being a ghost?"
Meleco has to ask, she's curious to hear her answer, of course. Kotoka would love the algorithm of it all if they would only forget the 'stay away from her past' topic.

Kotoka has it bad from her goalpost and doesn't seem to hate the question, so she answers with a slight bit of discomfort.

"Well, I do know you can choose where you wanna go and all. I chose to stay here. To see all four of my other friends. Ver, Hex, Doppio...and you. It's a bit discouraging that I can't really have a multiple amount of choices though. I mean to visit other members and all. So, yeah, it isn't that bad, if you get my drift."

The uneasy laugh that hit Meleco's ears weren't as effective as the words that always 'wanted to know her past.' and thoughts towards her. She knows the girl more than anyone. Mostly the fact that when Zaion pulled off a crazy stunt, she, wrecklessly, caused Kotoka's death... Meleco would know how the bizarre ghost would feel.

How she talks.

How she expresses her emotions.

And how she reacts.

That sums up Kotoka for Meleco, this exorcist stays quiet. Hating to reveal Kotoka's truth within her endless amounts of questions.

"How does it feel to finally halt from the cycle of Earth?"
"Are you angry at Zaion?"
"Do you wanna finally talk about your past, to shake it off, you know?"
"What is your real reason...

To come back from a simple choice?"

"Was it really peace or did you lie... and chose mischief?"
.
.
.
.

"Melo! Taichou! What's up?"
The purple haired lifts her head to see the last guy she wanted to see on her working hours. Doppio Dropschythe.

"You look really busy, I can help you, if you want!"
His tone is forever cheerful, unless his works on voice acting are an inclusion, then his psychics (I forgor how to spell)
are absolutely in for his impressive ikebe lines. But right now Meleco is busy so she just gives him something to do.

"Buzzing off would be pretty nice, right about now."
"But...I'm Doppio, not a bee. Meleco, are you doing okay?"

With an urge to slam her desk, she releases the tension by telling him to leave. As if the magenta understood, he quickly removed himself from the room. How she felt when he did. The guilt that run through her body wasn't helping at all.

This just comes to show that something is wrong, and Doppio had a chance to calm her down. But she would never know, because the man never came to her work room throughout the day. Assuming he respected her need for alone time.

Just like how Kotoka did this morning.

This fussy one brainer seems to have anger issues. The ghost can't help but tease. She never took the purple haired seriously. Never gave the girl a break.

So she snapped.

"Can you just shut the hell up, Kotoka!?! I mean you would push me around with your cruel words about my issues, but can't even resolve your own stupid issues! Instead, you wield up my problems and don't even allow me to talk about yours!! Do you know how much of a pain in the ass you are for being such an ignorant tumbleweed!?!"

"Atleast I don't have to compare myself to a mirror, of an image of my younger self. You are so self portrayed, as if you own my life and have full control over! 'Oh! My, the exorcist will kill me if I don't give her a break', like why can't you just understand that no one cares about your past self anyway. The real deal is right in front of us, so care for how much you already have something working for you now that it did before!!"

"Because you never even wasted your breath on why I would do these stupid things anyway, you never did!! All you ever do is push the limits and make fun of my problems, I can't even talk to you about yours! It's as if you wanna pull me down with me!! You are absolutely selfish, not me!!!"

...

"I wish we never made that deal, and never met you, Kotoka. I wish I never spared you...and...just spared Zaion instead."

The memory core of pure distress. Anger.

Despair.

Kotoka's eyes shoot wide open as Meleco walks past her, making her way to her room. The tears wouldn't have really been seen, nor has anything that physically presume her apologizes towards the exorcist.

It's as if Meleco never even saw her.

.
.
.
.

"What should I do!?! She's been ignoring after that while incident."
The ghost had no one else to go to...but Hex.

A...well not really, good piece of advice, but he's still working on his words.

He listens and asks questions related to the topic, good.

He gives the amount of advice that he would give to a certain individual with the same problems. Good.

And he sometimes makes fun of it. A bit too relevant.

"I think it's you, Kotoka."

"What?"

"Yeah...it's definitely your deal with Meleco."

"...oh."

"Let me make an example, with the use of air. You are currently sharing the same air as Mel, and aren't telling her that you have your own, so you overdose it. Meleco stops sharing and you seem to have trouble breathing now. All because, you used her air as a replacement for your carbon dioxide and you take in most of her formality and goods. Thus she gets hesitant to share with you now."

"So...I'm basically being a troublemaker in Meleco's eyes?"

"No...a piece of shit."

Hex isn't lying though. Kotoka has a lot to think about.
...

And one of those things, are to actually have a plan for her mess.
Oh!

She has an idea.
.
.
.
.

That fuzzy one brainer is Meleco, inserting the key in it's keyhole. Unlocking the door.
Successfully, it does.
When she opens the door, the purple haired feels time has stopped and her grip on her bag and umbrella, loosen.
Clanking of the items as she has no words for the ghost she used to have seen.

Her eyes simply jerk to the sillouette infront of her...she cries but doesn't move.

"Umm... surprise?"
Kotoka smiles. The smile that can finally be seen for her truth was worth it. Her powdered peach skin glistening to the rays of the light that shine within the room. Her clothing was just like how she saw them, on their debut day. So bright and memorable.
Her blue eyes that resembled a purple glimmer, mixing to create a violet texture. Her cheeks and lips are of those that resemble a lovely tone of pink.
Just like her special split mix of yellow and pink to her hair.

Meleco was still stunned.

So Kotoka made a move and gave her a hug. If only the purple haired could tell her before it's too late. Tell her all she needs to know.

The love she had always had for the dumb halfed blonde. That she forgave her. That she wanted to talk more of Kotoka's past and learn her mistakes.

Would it be that bad?

Would it only make it worse that when she was let go...she collapsed?

.
.
.
.

"Is she okay, she only fainted, right?"

"Sadly, no...she developed a heart attack during that unplanned surprise. From all that stress, she needed the rest but it seems she never got it all in order. Her heart grew more fragile and began to tear. And..."

"...and?"

"She doesn't have a proper heart, so it's all complicating her organs. She's gone."

"No..."

Even if that fuzzy one brainer had been alive...her joy would be killed by the dismay of such a cruel world, being impacted again on her friend. Kotoka.

Her tears can't explain the fear she has in her tone. It's a tone that Meleco would hear everytime she past the hallways to her room and back to the central area. The same tone from after their quarrel.

The same tone to talk to the now ghosted Meleco.

───────────────────────────
💬Notes💬
------------------------------------------------------
Damn...im gonna finish watching danganropa...you see the mistake...then its getting heated.

Next is Kyoster
(Kyo and Aster)
I think it's because I feel like the Sonnyban one was nice but I was getting a feel with this ship as well so expect it to be the same school and plot I guess.

Word count: 2154

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 31 13
These are oneshots of different ships, and no, it's not just the main ones. Ships I plan to include are: Kunikida x Dazai Yosano x Higuchi Chuuya x...
77.5K 1.4K 15
just some tsukkiyama shots 🔞¡smut! you have been warned! ⚠️¡angst! (maybe, i'm not really a fond of depressing shit but i'll explore some time) ✨¡fl...
33.1K 448 18
So ya I'm going to make some DrewxJake one-shots because they are my ships and most of them will be smuts. So read at your own risk ^^ I make fluff...
734 10 14
i don't see much pjsk oneshots here nor aramita so I'm writing this ☹️ NOTE: UPDATES WILL TRY TO BE AS FREQUENT AS POSSIBLE:3 EMOJI MEANINGS!! ^o^ 🍋...