Jouno x Tecchou Love Story(Su...

By poizzaren_poison

Credits to: Hannah_pug This story is basically about a ship in bungo stray dogs. They are both in team calle... More

Rest from work
Tecchous house and dango(the 18+ part)

Date Night

115 2 0
By poizzaren_poison

The last 20 minutes before the date, Jouno and Tecchou were preparing. They both wore some pretty clothes (im lazy to write what exactly they wore sorry). Jouno came 10 minutes before 8pm. Tecchou came 1 minute after 8pm, rushing to the restaurant. When Tecchou saw Jonou, his heart started to beat faster than usually. After they both sat down, they ordered some food (Tecchou again wanted some weird food combination). After eating the food, Jonou ordered red wine and they took it to Tecchous house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 10.1K 40
#yuyachi ဖန်းတီးမှုတစ်ခုသာဖြစ်၍အပြင်လောကနှင့်သက်ဆိုင်မှုမရှိကြောင်း...❗ start:July 9,2024(Tue) End:september 21,2024(sat) 7:22PM Total- 75 Days #warn...
113K 15K 33
#Book-3 Last book of Hidden Marriage Series. 🔥❤️ This book is the continuation of the first and second book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If...
5.5M 224K 67
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
4.3M 286K 61
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...