๐˜ฟ๐™€๐˜ผ๐˜ฟ ๐™Ž๐™๐™‰๐™๐™„๐™Ž๐™€ | The...

By Cloveslove

"๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐”๐๐‘๐ˆ๐’๐„ reminds me of my mother. It's what keeps me going." (The Walking Dead x fem oc) (Enid... More

Intro
1. ๐†๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐จ๐๐ฌ
2. ๐๐ข๐  ๐›๐š๐ ๐ฆ๐š๐ง
3. ๐๐ž๐ž๐Ÿ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐š ๐ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐ฆ๐š๐ง
4. ๐„๐ ๐ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐
5. ๐๐ข๐  ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐‚๐š๐ซ๐ฅ
7. ๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ
Intro Season 3
8. ๐‚๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก
9. ๐๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ง
10. ๐ƒ๐จ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
11. ๐’๐ข๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž

6. ๐‘๐š๐ง๐๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ

479 24 29
By Cloveslove

06: RANDALL

" You did. So we're blaming you for everything. "

ꜱᴏᴘʜɪᴀ ᴘᴇʟᴇᴛɪᴇʀ

______________

LUCY  was sitting on the steps of the house as she played with her knife. She was bored out of her mind. Carl and Sophia suggested playing chess with her, which she obvisiouly declinded since chess was super boring. Now she's starting to regret her descision as her boredom took over.

The noise of a car made her look up from her knife. She put it on her belt while she stood up and walked towards the car, eyes searching for Glenn. 

She let out a sigh of relief at the sight of him stepping out of the car. She didn't hesitate running towards him.

"Glenn!" 

He smiled as he picked her up and spun her around, earning a lot of protests from the younger girl.

"You asshole." Lucy said after he put her down, though they were still hugging. "You scared the shit out of me."

She held onto him like she was scared he'd dissapear if she didn't. 

"Sorry, kiddo." Glenn pulled away from the hug. "I'm alright. See?" He gestured towards his body.

"You're okay." Maggie ran past Hershel, straight to Glenn and pulled him into a hug. He pushed her away gently before walking to the other side of the car, not sparing her another glance.

She looked at him with a hurt expression. Lucy grabbed her hand and gave it a comforting squeeze before following him.

"That was awkward." She told Glenn. 

" Yeah, I know." He rubbed his forehead with right hand while his other hand was resting on his hip. "I just-"

"Who the hell is that?" T -Dog asked, pointing at the person sitting in the car.

"That's Randall." 

Lori and Maggie were preparing food after the whole talk about Randall. Lucy asked if she could help since she had nothing better to do anyways. Though she wasn't really helping, more focused on trying to eat the food rather than helping prepare it.

"Did Rick say anything to you about Glenn when they got back from town?" Maggie asked the other woman.

"Just that it had gotten pretty bad."

Lucy tried to take one of the cut tomatoes but her hand got slapped away by Maggie as soon as her hand reached the tomato.

"He's not the same." She stated. "Said he froze. Blames me, said I got inside his head."

"Dick move."

"Language." Lori scolded. "No cursing in the house, remember?" Lucy put her hands up in surrender and nodded in return.

"He came back. That's what matters." Lori told Maggie. "Men have to do certain things, you know that, and they're either gonna blame the little woman as the reason they do 'em or the reason they don't."

"Men are stupid." The the younger girl said, earning a nod from both Lori and Maggie.

"I'll tell you something." Lori continued. "What happens out there happens out there. And we...we're just trying to keep it together 'till they get back."

"Things were good. Maybe I-"

"Glenn's a big boy." She cut her off as she bit into a cut cucumber. "He makes his own choices, and then you- Do you have anything to apologize for?" Maggie shook her head. 

"Tell him to man up and pull himself together." She shrugged. "Just don't say 'man up'. It never goes well."

Lucy laughed as she tried grabbing a piece of cucumber aswel before Maggie slapped her hand away once again. "Hey! How come she gets to eat a piece and I don't?"

"Because she actually helped preparing all of this." Maggie gave her an amused look. "All you did was sit around, trying to eat all the food."

"What's your point?" Lucy gave her a sheepish smile, causing Maggie to shove her shoulder playfully as Lori chuckled at the interaction.

"Let me just get this to Beth." Maggie picked up the plate but Lori stopped her.

"You go on, I got it." With that, she walked to Beth's room.

Lucy turned to the older girl. "Don't worry about me, I'll protect the food."

______________

"Lucy, you stay here with Jimmy." Glenn said before walking into the house.

The adults were having a discussion, probably about the Randall guy. Only this time, the kids couldn't join the conversation. Instead they were forced to stay outside with Jimmy. If she was being completely honest, Lucy didn't even know Jimmy existed until now.

"What do you think they're talking about?" Sophia asked them as they walked back to the tents.

"Randall." Carl replied.

"Is he gonna stay here on the farm?"

"Probably not." Lucy shook her head. "I think they might send him away."

"Or kill him." Carl added. "They should."

The two girls looked over at him, frowning in the process. He looked back at them with a questioning look. "What?"

"Nothing, you psychopath." She muttered.

"I'm not a psychopath." He argued. "He's a threat. He should be killed."

"Sure, that's what all psychopaths say." Lucy gave him a playful smile to which he tried his best not to laugh at.

After the small conversation about Randall, Lucy went inside the tent, picking up some of her comic books. Carl and Sophia were sitting somewhere outside, so she decided to join them instead of sitting in the tent all alone.

Sophia seemed to be working on something, like bracelets or something. Daryl must've brought some beads for her when he was on a run. Carl on the other hand, was only watching her make them, not doing anything else.

"Hey." Lucy called. "What are you doing?"

"Making friendship bracelets." She held up one of the already finished bracelets. It was blue and had the name 'Carl' spelled out with letter beads. "What's your favorite color?"

"Yellow." She answered, sitting down with her friends. They were sitting in a circle, the material for the bracelets in the middle.

"I love them and all" Carl started. "But isn't it a bit...childish?"

"But you are a child." Sophia gave him a confused look to which he gave her a small glare.

"I'm not six anymore." He tried arguing. "I'm twelve years old, you know."

"Wow, you're so old." Lucy said sarcastically. "Might as well be a grandpa."

Carl didn't seem to appreciate the fact that she was making fun of him. He picked up the blue bracelet and threw it at Lucy. Luckily for her, she managed to catch it right in time before it hit her face.

"What is it with everyone and throwing stuff at me?" She muttered under her breath before throwing the bracelet back to Carl.

"Hey, hey, hey!" Sophia shook her head, breaking up their small fight. "Don't throw the bracelet. It took forever to make."

"Yeah, Carl."

"Hey, you did it too!" He glared, throwing around his hands in frustration.

"Yeah, but you started." Lucy stated. 

"You did." Sophia nodded, not taking her eyes off the beads. "So we're blaming you for everything."

"What?" Carl yelled, though he couldn't fight off the smile on his face. "That is so unfair."

"Life is unfair." Lucy gave him a sheepish smile before placing the comic books that were lying on her lap the entire time, next to Sophia's beads.

"Wow!" Carl said in amazement, picking up one of the books. "Where did you get these?" 

"Glenn found them when he was on a run with Maggie."

"Oh!" Sophia pointed her finger up, as if she had just remembered something. "Could you ask him if he could bring more beads?"

"Of course." She smiled. "Didn't Daryl take those for you last time?" 

Sophia nodded. "Yeah, but I don't wanna bother him, you know? He has already done so much for me."

"So, you wanna bother Glenn instead?" Lucy joked though she didn't seem to get that as she frowned.

"No, I didn't mean it like tha-"

"I was just joking, Soph." She laughed, shaking her head. "Don't worry, I'll ask him."

"Thank you, thank you!" She put her bracelet in the making down and practically jumped on Lucy, attempting to give her a hug.

The sweet moment however, got interrupted by a still amazed Carl. "Woah!" He gasped, picking up another one of the comic books. The two girls sat back up before sharing a look.

"Lucy." He stared at her with wide eyes, which kind off scared her if she was being honest. "I need to borrow this. Please." He dragged out the 'e' as he kept shaking the comic book around.

"As long as you don't lose it." She smiled. 

"Thank you!" Carl immediately started reading the book, like he's been waiting to his entire life. 

Sophia gave her a light tap on the shoulder. "Here you go." She smiled, handing her a yellow bracelet that had some orange beads too. The beads in the front spelled out her name.

"I love it!"  She put on the bracelet as soon as her friend handed it to her. "Thank you."

"You're welcome!" Sophia seemed happy with Lucy's reaction. "Now I only need to make my own."

"And we have to convince Carl to actually wear his." They looked over at their friend, who seemed to interested in the comic books to have heard anything from their conversation.

When she looked away from him, she saw the group finally walking out of the house. Dale was stomping off somewhere, seeming quite upset. While Rick, Shane and Daryl walked towards the barn, probably planning on talking to Randall.

"I'll be right back." She told Sophia, who nodded in return, before standing up and walking up to Glenn and Maggie. "What's up with Dale?"

They shared a look, both not knowing what to answer to that. Glenn seemed hesitant before answering. "Dale's just... angry."

"About what?"

Maggie walked towards her, placing a hand on her shoulder and giving her a soft smile. "Don't worry about it, sweetheart."

Since she was probably not able to convince them to tell her anything about Dale, she decided to change the subject instead.

"I see you two made up." She wiggled her eyebrows while Glenn gave her a small glare. "Took you long enough."

"Yeah, yeah." He waved her off. "We get i-"

His sentence got cut off by a scream. They saw Rick and Daryl run by and soon followed after them. When they arrived, Lucy wished she hadn't come along. 

Dale lyed there. His stomach was ripped open, there was blood everywhere. She clapsed a hand over her mouth at the sight. Andrea was kneeling next to him, sobbing and crying. She could feel her own tears forming in her eyes, threatening to spill.

She didn't know Dale that well, but she knew enough to know that he didn't deserve this. Even her dad's death wasn't as gruesome as this. His guts were splattered everywhere. 

Glenn put an arm around Lucy's shoulder and turned her away from the sight. "Don't look." He whispered.

Maggie put her arms around the younger girl, attempting to comfort her. She put her hand on the back of her head as Lucy's tears soaked her shirt.

She couldn't hear exactly what they were saying. All she heard was Dale's gasping, everyone shouting and the ringing in her ears. She hoped he'd survive somehow, but deep down she knew he wasn't going to survive this. If he did, it must've been a miracle.

The last thing she heard was Daryl.

"Sorry, brother." Was all he said before shooting Dale.

° ° °

Okay, this chapter was kinda short but 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Anyways Lucy, Carl and Sophia's friendship is literally everything to me. I love them sm.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 318 13
๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—ฉ๐—œ๐—ฉ๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—œ๐—ก๐—–๐—ง๐—ฆ ๏ฝก๏พŸ๏ฝฅ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—‚๐—‡๐—Œ๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐–ผ๐— ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—Œ๐—Ž๐—‹๐—๐—‚๐—๐–พ ๐–บ๐—€๐–บ๐—‚๐—‡๐—Œ๐— ๐–บ๐—…๐—… ๐—ˆ๐–ฝ๐–ฝ๐—Œ, ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‡ ๐—‚๐–ฟ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž'๐—‹๐–พ ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ...
6.1K 236 20
deeply in love with everything you do. ยฉsunkissed-poet 2024 the walking dead | season 2 - 4 fem!oc x fem!oc extended summary inside book one of the a...
15.7K 687 23
Neither are an angel or a demon. They simply were bound together by the fates of their bloodlines. They have to pick a side.. though both are a losin...
291K 7.9K 22
โ›just keep fighting ginger.โœ [ WAIL ] the walking dead | oc ...