Yandere Poly hatzgang

By gayahhmf1038

Ever since birth, Robert, and Robert in specific, had a necklace from a cult placed inside his chest, he can'... More

HC (PLZ READ!)
Waterfall tears
Plz help
I'll be fine...i hope
Idk
Knowing how to heal...
You're changing?
New victim on the lose
Hes asleep now...
The worst form of pain is trama..you would know...
Texting and arguing (filler chapter)
You're here!
Buried.
Where the fuck were you?!
My mistake

Clearing things up for yall

119 0 3
By gayahhmf1038

(I'll give u a more clear description of Robert and the necklace cause I got like one comment abt it💪😍

When Robert was born, his heart had been replaced with the necklace from the cult cause they had seen the potential in him, it had the exact same functions as a normal heart.

And it had controlled him, only partly though, because hes more energetic and healthy since he's young, but as he gets older, the necklace will have more control over time. He doesn't support anything the necklace does, but he barely has any reaction to its actions since he's used to it by now.

much like how bob was controlled during his killing spree.

That's all I can really give you unless you want me to spoil the whole thing😰
Keep in mind, this is my personal interpretation of the cult and spooky month in general)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 309 24
"I should have run when I heard the explosive boom happen. But my curiosity got the best of me. And now I am stuck with two obsessed guys who would d...
8.6K 328 32
Robert and Ross are slowly catching feelings for each other and start questioning things about themselves. How will the two go about these new feelin...
2.1K 109 19
{Yandere male x female chubby reader} In a world with magical beings, there is a kingdom, far, far, away where a servant named Y/n lives. You work in...
6.7K 195 20
A simple Ross x Robert story. About 2 boys who manage to fall head over heels during some hard times. But everything's peaceful on a small hill late...