๐“๐ž๐š๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐๐ž๐ญ โ€ข ๐„...

By paige_2807

Elizabeth Olsen, renowned for her acting prowess, made a life-altering decision to step away from the limelig... More

โ€ข Introduction โ€ข
1โ€ข First Day Nerves
2 โ€ข The Office
3 โ€ข WandaVision
4 โ€ข Sleepless Nights
5 โ€ข Lunch
6 โ€ข Cheater
7 โ€ข "Make me one?"
9 โ€ข Bathrooms
10 โ€ข Dinner
11 โ€ข Welcome home.
12 โ€ข 1945
13 โ€ข Familiar Stranger
14 โ€ข The fire which didnt burn
15 โ€ข Germany
16 โ€ข Tea?
17 โ€ข James Gordon
18 โ€ข Eggs
19 โ€ข Lou
20 โ€ข Family
21 โ€ข Goofball
22 โ€ข Double, Double, Toil and Trouble
23 โ€ข Who am I?
24 โ€ข Fishsticks
25 โ€ข Saturday Markets
26 โ€ข Pianos
27 โ€ข Graduation
28 โ€ข Austin
29 โ€ข My Greatest Hello and Hardest Goodbye
30 โ€ข Sun & Moon
31 โ€ข Fans
32 โ€ข Its out.
33 โ€ข Between Sisters and Sweethearts
34 โ€ข Pup Wars
35 โ€ข Photoshoots and Apple Juice
36 โ€ข Oopsie Daisies
37 โ€ข Aelucia
38 โ€ข Coldest Winters
39 โ€ข Pup cups
40 โ€ข Empty Cityscapes
41 โ€ข Back to Brown
42 โ€ข Early Morning Walks
43 โ€ข Vicky
44 โ€ข Showers
45 โ€ข Cafes

8 โ€ข Emotions

1.7K 47 84
By paige_2807

                                           ╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

Stella woke up to her alarm blazing an ear-piecing beeping sound. The brunette groaned as she went to go push the off button but the alarm fell on the floor and out of reach, still going off annoyingly. "Fucking bitch," the German cussed the electronic device as she reached under her, pulling the plug out of the extension board that sat tucked under her bed. "Vicky!!" Stella screamed at her closed door, waiting for a response as silence filled the apartment. "Vicky!" The girl once again called the blonde, hearing a small thud come through the wall before her door swung open.

"You're home? I thought you spent the night," Vicky winked at the girl and the German grimaced.

"I'm sick, I can't go to school today," Stella sniffled but her nose was fully blocked. Vicky frowned and walked into the girl's tidy room, reaching her hand out to touch the brunette's forehead.

"Christ, you're burning up," The blonde worried for the girl, "I'll get you something to take,"

Vicky gave her roommate cold and flu tablets as well as a glass of water and a piece of toast. The blonde had to rush around to get ready on time before Vicky scolded her for being late.

"Sorry I'm late, Miss," Vicky ran into English class as Miss Olsen sighed, giving the girl a small nod. Lizzie noticed there was no brunette dragging the girl along and gave Vicky a questioning look. Lizzie was dressed in a simple but elegant suit and her hair fell perfectly below her shoulders.

"Where is Miss Peryl?" Lizzie asked, watching a small 'sorry' smile form on the younger blonde's lips.

"Stella is unwell," Vicky answered, taking her seat in the front since there was none left further back.

Lizzie instantly had a worried look on her face, but had to continue with the lecture as planned.

"And remember homework is due tomorrow, if you forget then you owe me time after class. Class dismissed," Lizzie finished just in time as the students started to pack their books up. The blonde stood near the door handing out copies of the assignment due tomorrow just in case some of them lost it. As Vicky went to walk past the woman, she grabbed the girl's upper arm and pulled her to stand next to her. Vicky stumbled next to the woman as she bidded her class goodbye.

The last student finally pooled out of the room with the rest and Lizzie closed the doors. "How sick is she?" The professor asked, walking over to her desk to start to pack up her papers.

"A high fever and very snotty, it's gross actually," Vicky grimaced, remembering the state she left Stella in.

"Are you going back to your apartment now?" Lizzie inquired, watching the girl shift uncomfortably with the weirdly casual conversation with her professor.

"No I have chemistry next, then biological advances," the blonde answered, watching Lizzie frown. "You guys are tight now, right?" Vicky asked with an amused smile on her lips.

"Tight?" Lizzie furrowed her brows together in question.

"Yeah like... in a way a student and a teacher shouldn't be," Vicky answered, trying to not use the words 'sexual relations'.

"And how are teachers and students meant to be like to each other?" Lizzie rolled her eyes, putting her MacBook into her laptop sleeve.

"Don't make me say it, Miss Olsen," Vicky chuckled, dropping her books down by her side held by one hand.

"Say what?" Lizzie quirked an eyebrow, gathering her things up and walking toward the door. Vicky jogged up behind her to keep up.

"She spent last night at yours, what did you two do?" Vicky asked, having a sneaking suspicion of the answer already. Lizzie gave the girl an appointed look, opening the door.

"See you tomorrow, Vicky," Lizzie walked out of the classroom, leaving the girl in the empty lecture hall with a small smile on her lips as she walks to her car.

Lizzie drove to a small cafe next to the campus, getting two coffees and some pastries before making her way over to Stella's apartment. Lizzie knocked on the girl's door and it took a few seconds for the german to open it, looking up at the woman with tired eyes. "You look like shit," Lizzie chuckles, watching the girl in an oversized shirt and messy hair groan at her words, walking back to her room.

Lizzie closed the door behind her as she followed the girl, seeing she jumped right back into bed without hesitation. Lizzie put the girl's coffee beside her, along with a croissant.

The blonde looked around the girl's neat room, from the fuzzy rug to the light-up makeup desk, everything screamed 'Stella'.

"Baby, move over," Lizzie whispered, kicking her shoes off as Stella rolls to the other side of her queen-sized bed. The blonde sat beside the German and pulled her to sit in between Lizzie's legs. Lizzie reached beside her to turn the tv on Stella laid her head on the woman's chest as Lizzie held her waist. "How are you feeling?"

"Horrible," Stella mumbled, sighing at the feeling of Lizzie pushing her shirt up to trace shapes on her stomach.

"Mm yeah, I gathered that," the blonde kissed Stella's forehead as she scrolled through Netflix. "What do you wanna watch?" Lizzie asked, catching Stella peek at the tv.

"Oldboy," Stella answered nonchalantly and Lizzie tensed.

"You know about that?" The blonde woman nearly died of embarrassment where she sat.

"Mhm," Stella hummed, not having the energy to tease her further. The truth was after Vicky found out she was famous, she decided to make Stella watch Lizzie's movies with her. "Just put friends on or something,"

"Yes, boss," Lizzie chuckled, searching in the search bar for the famous series and pressing play. "I brought you coffee and a pastry if you want it," The blonde whispered into Stella's ear as the two sat up against the headboard underneath the brunette's warm duvet.

"Thank you, Engelein," (Little Angel) Stella smiled up at the blonde, looking over to the coffee cup and reaching for it. Lizzie got it for the girl and placed it in her hand, getting another small thanks as the German took a sip of the caffeine. "Oh god, that feels so good on my throat," Stella gasped, drinking more of the beverage.

"Good, I'll make you as much lemon and honey tea as you want then." Lizzie smiled, brushing a strand of hair out of Stella's face.

"Thank you, Bee," Stella smiled at the woman warmly before putting her coffee back down on her bedside table. The brunette fought to keep her eyes open as Lizzie watch an episode of Friends, both comfortable in each other's arms. "Can you please pass my phone?" Stella whispered, the blonde instantly reaching for it.

Stella quickly checked her blood sugar on her app and groaned, knowing her pump had run out and she was low on insulin. "What's wrong?" Lizzie asked, worried.

"Nothing, I just need to change my pump," Stella sighed, putting her phone down in exhaustion.

"I can help?" Lizzie offered kindly.

"Are you sure?" Stella asked, confused as to why she would want to.

"Of course," the blonde leaned down to kiss the brunette's nose, making her giggle at the feeling.

"Okay okay, in my bag there is a small black pencil case," Stella pointed to a Nike backpack and Lizzie shuffled out from under the girl, sitting her up back against the headboard. Lizzie did as the girl said, retrieving the small case and sitting on the side of the bed. "I'll show you how to do everything?" Stella asked and Lizzie nodded, boring her lip as she opened the pencil case.

"Yes, I want to learn how to take care of you," the blonde nodded, a wide smile making its way to Stella's lips.

"Okay take my phone and check my blood sugar level, if it is below 80 then I need insulin," Stella gave her phone over to Lizzie and the woman saw the number 73 in huge writing in the middle of the screen.

"Uhhh yeah, I think you do," Lizzie nodded, chuckling as she turned the girl's phone off.

"Okay take my pump and peel the sticker back off of it," Stella instructed the woman, fiddling with the pump already on her arm to try and get it off quickly. "Then press it into here," Stella lifted her shirt and pointed to her lower stomach. "I normally rotate the areas so my skin can have a break,"

"Okay, now what?" Lizzie carefully placed the pump onto the girl's skin, it was perfectly placed on the left of Stella's stomach.

"You press the button in the middle of it, that will send the needle down," Stella explained, watching Lizzie wince at the sound of the needle dropping.

"Did that hurt?" The blonde asked, concerned for the brunette.

"No, It's only a small prick and I've been doing this so long I don't feel it anymore," The german shrugged, watching the blonde nod with a small frown on her lips.

"Now you get my phone again and it should automatically connect with my pump," Stella watched Lizzie reach beside her to get the girl's phone, giving it to her for the password. "It's my birthday, 19 11 03,"

Lizzie nodded with a small smile on her lips, pressing in the numbers. "Thank you, your trust means everything to me," The blonde spoke sincerely, resting her free hand on the girl's leg.

"Dido," Stella chuckled, "Now press on the bottom red button," Stella pointed to her app, letting the blonde follow her directions. "And the app should calculate the number of units after it asks if I am going to eat, press no, then start the insulin,"

"But... you should eat. I'll cook right now," Lizzie offered kindly.

"Thank you, Bee, but maybe dinner, I just need sleep right now," Stella turned the blonde down and she nodded understandingly, pressing start on the medicine as the pump on the girl's stomach beeps. "Lay with me again?" The brunette asks and Lizzie chuckles, nodding.

"You're so cute, baby," The blonde spoke in a whisper, kissing the girl's forehead. "But do you mind if I change first?"

"Yes, go ahead, my clothes are in the closet. Pick anything," Stella smiles, bringing the blanket up to her neck as she lays down. Lizzie walks over to the closet and opens the doors, finding everything neatly folded and hung up in color coordination. Lizzie changes into a sweater the girl had at the bottom of her closet along with some shorts.

Lizzie neatly folded her clothes and put them on Stella's desk, taking a moment to look over her desk which only had a candle and a photo frame of her and Vicky. There was also a small sketch pad left open on a random page, on it was a small dog drawn out and shaded. Lizzie's eyes scanned over the page, a wide smile on her lips as she admires the pure skill the girl had.

Lizzie turned the page to see Vicky asleep on a couch, her mouth wide open. The blonde turned the page again to the most recent drawing, dated only a week ago of a woman with kind eyes. Lizzie saw her own emerald green eyes stare back at her as the woman had a wide smile on her face, it was beautiful.

"Bee, I'm cold," Stella whined, rolling over to lie on her other side.

"I'm coming, bud," Lizzie sighs, a small smile never leaving her lips as she slides in next to the girl, holding the brunette in her arms.

"You smell good," Stella hums, burying her head into Lizzie's neck as she lay on top of her. Lizzie lies staring at the ceiling as the brunette drifts off to sleep, the blonde didn't know how tired she was as well from sleeping in an empty house last night, lulling herself to sleep as well.

Lizzie woke to Stella coughing, the girl groaning in protest as she forced herself up off of Lizzie, trying to not get the blonde sick as well. "Are you okay?" Lizzie whispered in the space between them, watching Stella nod as she coughed in the crook of her elbow.

"My throat," Stella croaks out, tears in her eyes as her throat stung in pain. Lizzie frowned and got out of bed, guiding the girl to the kitchen with her. Lizzie sat Stella up on the kitchen counter as she put the kettle on, preparing two cups of tea.

One cup was earl grey and the other was honey and lemon. Lizzie handled the sick girl her tea and she took a sip, a small smile coming to her lips as the sweet liquid went down her throat. "Better?" The blonde asked, hopeful.

"Yeah, much, thank you, Liz," Stella sighed, grateful to have someone like her taking care of her. Vicky never was motherly enough to help the girl through a cold or even her diabetes, not like Lizzie was.

"Good, tell me if you need anything, honey," Lizzie kissed the girl's forehead once again and picked up her cup, taking a sip of it. "How long did we sleep?" The blonde asked, curious.

"3 hours," Stella answered, checking the clock on the microwave.

Suddenly, the door opened to show Vicky dropping her bag on the floor next to the coat hanger. "Stell, how-" The blonde started to call out to Stella but once she saw the two in the kitchen she froze. "Miss Olsen, when did you get here?" The girl looked confused and freaked out to have her teacher in her kitchen right now and Lizzie smiled kindly at her.

"Call me Lizzie," The woman offered, watching Vicky's mouth hang open in disbelief.

"No, I'm good. So uh... should I expect to see you more often, Miss Olsen?" The blonde asked, giving Stella a look and the brunette instantly gave her a 'sorry' one back. Lizzie looked back to Stella for help, not knowing what to do.

"Vicky, stop being annoying. She's here to help me since I'm sick, that's all," The brunette rolled her eyes, watching her roommate open the fridge to get an apple out.

"Mhm, okay. So, you're famous and all right? What's it like?" Vicky asked, standing in front of the woman.

"Oh god, you are the human version of period cramps," Lizzie rolled her eyes, picking up her tea and walking back to Stella's room.

"Bruh," Stella sighed, shaking her head at the blonde. "You idiot,"

"It was a valid question!" Vicky defended as Stella jumped down from the counter, following behind Lizzie with her tea as well.

"I'm sorry, she's really protective of me, she always has been," Stella apologized on behalf of Vicky and Lizzie waved her off with a small smile.

"It's fine, I understand," Lizzie nodded, sitting down on Stella's chair at her beauty vanity. "I saw your drawings by the way, they are really good," The blonde mentioned, pointing to the girl's sketchbook with a sketch of Lizzie on the page.

"Oh- I, I'm sorry. I don't mean to be creepy in drawing you or anything," Stella stuttered out, moving to close the sketchbook.

"No, no, I love it," Lizzie assured the girl, placing both her hands on the brunette's hips as she leans over her to grab the book, locking her in place.

"Really?" The german asks, worried.

"Really, I promise," Lizzie smiles up at the girl lovingly.

"I wish I could kiss you right now," Stella frowns and Lizzie tilts her head slightly.

"I don't mind if I get sick," Lizzie says softly, guiding Stella to sit down on her lap.

"No, I won't do that to you," Stella shakes her head, resting her arms on Lizzie's shoulders.

"C'mon, I'm probably going to get sick anyways," Lizzie tries to convince the girl as she ghosts Stella's lips with an amused smirk. Stella sighs, closing her eyes as she fights a battle within herself.

"I hate you," Stella whines, dropping her head to Lizzie's shoulder as the blonde giggles. "Don't laugh!" The brunette grumbled, burying her head into the Blonde's chest.

"I'm sorry, baby, but I'm okay with getting your germs," Lizzie hummed, running her hand up and down the german girl's back.

"You'll regret that," Stella challenges, sitting up straight to pull the blonde in by her collar, encasing her lips. Lizzie's hands jump up to the brunette's hair, holding it out of Stella's face as she speeds the kiss up. Stella groaned as Lizzie licked her bottom lip, silently asking for more. The brunette opened her mouth wide for the blonde to shove her tongue, hearing the blonde moan softly.

They both knew Stella shouldn't exhaust her energy while she was unwell, but they couldn't bring each other to stop.

Stella pulled away to the annoyance of Lizzie, kissing her nose softly before smiling lovingly at the woman. The blonde tilted her head as she smiled, biting her lip as her eyes stared down at Stella's.

"I think I'm in love with you," Stella whispers, watching Lizzie's expression change as her words escaped her mouth.

"No," Lizzie shakes her head, her eyes stern as Stella's hurt expression shows instantly.

"What? What do you mean 'no'?" The brunette pushed herself off the woman, raising her voice a little in anger.

"You can't be," Lizzie says, acting as if would explain anything to the brunette.

"Huh! That doesn't make sense Lizzie?" Stella yelled, her voice laced with hurt. Lizzie says silently as she stares at the girl coldly, sighing as she stands up from the chair.

"You're my student." Lizzie chuckles dryly, pacing around the room. "I have a husband,"

"I don't give a flying fuck, Lizzie," Stella interrupts the woman, watching the blonde send her a less-than-impressed look.

"What do you want me to do?! This never was meant to include feelings!" The blonde raised her voice back, her previous calm behaviour seeming like she was a saint.

"What?" Stella asked, barely above a whisper as her voice shook. "So you thought we could just be fuck buddies, and when your husband comes back you would act like nothing ever happened between us?"

"Stell-" Lizzie sighed.

"Please tell me you feel something for me, please," the brunette had tears in her eyes as she struggled to hold eye contact with the woman.

"We met 2 weeks ago! How can you love me?!" Lizzie chuckled, her smile not genuine. "Stell, this is ridiculous,"

"Don't tell me I'm being stupid, I can't control how I feel!" The brunette cries out, tears running down her cheeks as Lizzie stood in front of her, emotionless.

"Cut it out, honestly, grow up," The blonde criticised, watching Stella's face crumple up even more.

"I'm seven years younger than you, shut the fuck up," Stella snapped, wiping her tears with the bottom of her shirt.

"Don't be a bitch, there's no point in it right now," Lizzie rolled her eyes, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Yeah, you're talking," the brunette spat out, her previous distraught expression now turned into an angered one.

"I'm leaving," Lizzie shook her head at the girl's comments, walking past the brunette to get her clothes.

"The fuck you are, sit," Stella pointed to her bed, slapping the blonde's wrist away from grabbing her suit.

"I'm not going-"

"Sit!" Stella demanded, watching something click within Lizzie's thoughts. The blonde took a long breath as she slowly walked over to Stella's bed, sitting on the edge of it. "I'm fine if you don't feel the same way, but please don't cut me out," Stella wasn't asking for permission as she spoke, standing in front of the woman.

"Stella, you're young, you fall in love easily. I don't," Lizzie spoke sincerely, a frown on her lips.

"Do you not like me?" The brunette asks.

"What?! No, I like you.. a lot. I just have experiences when I was your age, falling in love too easily and rejection." Lizzie tries to explain herself. "Just give me time, please, I need to figure out what I'm going to do with Robbie,"

"Then cut the shit, Elizabeth, you chose this too," Stella called the woman out and the brunette earned a confused look from the blonde.

"This is the weirdest first fight ever," Lizzie comments, watching Stella smile lightly at the woman.

"You think I have the energy to do this? I think I'm about to faint," the brunette confessed.

"You idiot, stop being so proud and lay down," Lizzie stood up before dragging the brunette to the bed.

"I'm German, don't expect the fight to be easy when we don't agree," Stella chuckled, sitting down as she huffs out a breath of air in exhaustion.

"Noted, I admit, I'm used to Robbie rolling over like a puppy," The blonde mentioned and Stella chuckled, pulling the woman to lay down with her.

"So we're good?" The brunette asks, nervous.

"I think so, I don't know what to feel right now. You should be an actor, being able to change emotions like that is rare to find these days." Lizzie commented nonchalantly and Stella chuckled, hitting the woman's side.

"Du bist so voller Scheiße," (You're so full of shit)

  ╚═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 207 10
Just a typical Professor Romanoff x student fanfic :) You are at NYU studying Russian, creative writing, and maths. Everyone has warned you about yo...
6.7K 286 14
Life hasn't been that easy on Y/N since her teenage years: losing her mother who was one of the brightest broadway actress of her generation, an unkn...
2.2K 99 19
Y/N is the daughter of infamous witch Agatha Harkness. Living in the shadow of her mother always made Y/N resentful, but especially more so when her...
370K 10.2K 48
Lizzie Olsen & Female Reader Book 1: Y/N is a 25 year old high school teacher in Florida who loves Marvel (duh), sharks, music and writing. When her...