π‘«π’‚π’“π’π’Šπ’π’ˆ~ 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝑴𝒆...

Da lazyshrimp11

{ LawLu } { KidLu } Trafalgar Law Γ— Monkey D. Luffy Eustass Kid Γ— Monkey D. Luffy ~~~~~~ Two Demon Kings were... Altro

#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#11
#12
#13
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19
#20
#21
#22
#23
#25
#26
#27
#28
#29
#30
#31
#32
#33
#34
#35
#36
#37
#38
#39
#40
#41
#42
#43
#44
#45
#46
#47
#48
#49
#50
#51
#52
#53
#54
#55
#56
#57
#58
#59
" First Note "
#60
#61
" I'm Sorry, the story will.... "
#63 { END }
" Q & A { With a Small Announcement ) "

#24

817 22 65
Da lazyshrimp11

-------No One's Pov------

"Why!? Just why!?"

Luffy pushes them away, "What's wrong with all of you!? I can't think of my head!! Whenever I go there's always another fight!! It's stressing me out!! Friends shouldn't act like this!!!" Luffy outraged, they all stiffen, Law's eyes are locked on Penguin who was grabbing the shopping bags that he bought for Luffy.

Penguin and Law's eyes met, coldly. This was totally unexpected. "Your Highness.. I.. mean, Law, what you saw about me and Luffy holding hands I.. well, it was a mistake. He and I have no relationship or anything, we just met earlier." Penguin grabs all the bags and wants to clear his situation with Luffy. Killer crosses his arms, "Really? You and Luffy.. seems rather "Dating" like a sweet couple." he said but his voice was cold enough to make Penguin mad.

Eustass clicked his tongue out of annoyance, he also caught them and Luffy seems to be having fun as well as Killer. Except for Law who just arrived.

"I-I know!!"

They all look at Luffy who smiles so sparkly to lift up the mood.

"What?" Eustass stared at Luffy. "Let's go down! Let's play games!! Torao!! Jaggy!! Killer!!! And Penguin!!!!" Luffy says. Trying to break the deadly aura between Eustass and Law and not just them. The tension between Killer and Penguin. Foremost, Luffy didn't actually care. Since he'll be having fun, Law, Eustass, Penguin and Killer are here. He knows that Law and Penguin are bestfriends, as well as for Killer and Eustass.

He was so excited to get along with them.

Even though, he can't feel the real deadly tension around the 4 Demons.

"C'mon! Let's play at the arcades!!!"

"No way in hell I'm gonna play with him." Law pointed his thumb at Eustass, "As well as I am!" Eustass crossed his arms, Killer laughed as Penguin rolled his eyes. Killer and Penguin won't say a comment about the two. "Please! If you guys don't cooperate with me at least Penguin and Killer can!!!" Even Luffy says that, that was very blunt, for them. Killer and Penguin, what a mix. It's like oil and water at the same time.

Luffy deeply sighs, he was getting upset at how stubborn their heads are.

"C'mon!! Let's play before I change my mind and leave!!"

Guess they can't help but agree with that.

And a few hours have passed by.

They started playing some arcades, Luffy was also playing, however, due to their amount of deadly aura's, Luffy can't perfectly join because of them competing with each other to death. Like death follows them. Luffy's eyes become bored.

"What's wrong? Aren't you going to join??" Killer looks at Luffy, Luffy stares at him, "I don't feel like it, it's not fun at all when everyone is competing with each other." Luffy says with a deep sigh, "Anyway, I want someone to go with me to buy some snacks. I'm hungry, I don't feel like I want to play." Luffy felt like sulking, like he felt so weak without food.

"I can---"

"I'm free, I can come with you."

Luffy looked at Killer, Law's words were cut off by it. Since he was playing arcade with Eustass. "Beat that!! Asshole!!!" Eustass laughed as Law was not backing down either. Penguin on the other hand was paying all the tickets, his wallet and himself were totally crying. Because Law seems busy and right now, he just said that he'll pay Penguin back.

Killer and Luffy exited the arcades and walked around, Luffy saw takoyaki restaurants, like street foods. He starts to drool and rush faster than Killer.

Killer sweatdrop, 'He's faster than a cheetah.' he jokingly thought, the way Luffy rushed to the food corners, leaving him behind. After a while, they were walking and it seems Luffy was very satisfied. Eating takoyaki makes his energy go back again, "So good!!!" he feels so refreshed like twinkling stars around him.

"Say.."

"Hm?"

Luffy is eating takoyaki and looking at Killer.

"Why are you and Penguin holding hands earlier?"

"Oh! That! Penguin was comforting me! It wasn't him who held my hand, it was me holding his hand. I just want comfort in what Torao said to bad things about me! I was also looking for Torao and Jaggy earlier but I bumped into Penguin instead at the small store in the town." Luffy explains it quite simply, and Killer only keeps nodding and he seems to get it very, very well.

'I thought they'd just become a couple, just a moment ago.' Killer hummed for a moment, he looked at Luffy. "Killer, what did Shanks talk about? Did Shanks tell you something mean? As well as for Jaggy and Torao? And Penguin???" He asked, very curiously as Killer can see the worries expression from his face. "Well.. It was nothing. It's like Shanks scolds us. Mostly, Law. The Highness himself and nothing more. Maybe Law will talk about it sooner or later." Killer said with a soft chuckle. He stares down at Luffy's hand. After eating some takoyaki, Luffy threw the plastics on the trash.

His eyes became quite calm, "I see, so Shanks was not mad at all??" Luffy asked curiously again, "I said, it's like scolding children from time to time." Killer said, rubbing his nape, Luffy didn't have any comment on that. Luffy was only glad that Shanks didn't hurt them physically.

Luffy and Killer were both quiet, Killer's eyes landed on Luffy's empty hand. That hand, that Penguin held. Thinking about what it feels to hold a hand as someone like Luffy, to the part of it, it seems Penguin was also having fun. And his eyes landed on Luffy again, who was just smiling and it was showing that Luffy is excited to go back to the arcades.

Some of the people looked at him since he just wore a mask, well, he didn't eventually care.

Killer's hand slightly starts to move his hand, as it slightly clenches, part of him was hesitating and part of him is not hesitating. He was having second thoughts about it, as he decided.

He walked slightly closer to Luffy, Luffy was very small because of his height, but he didn't care, walking side by side. Killer starts to move his hand closer to Luffy's hand, he decides to hold that hand of his.

The closer it gets, the more he almost holds a hand.

"You guys are taking a long time, where have you been?"

It was Eustass who just appeared in front of that, Killer's hand immediately retreated.

"Jaggy!!!"

Luffy waves with a sweet smile forming to Luffy's lips. He rushes to Eustass, as Killer stares at Luffy and Eustass. Luffy seems to not mind when Eustass just wraps one arm around Luffy's shoulders. "Killer?" Luffy looks at Killer, Killer just escapes a soft chuckle, "Hm? Yes, I'll be going." Killer approaches them, Eustass clicks his tongue as he and Luffy walk away, and Killer is behind.

In the arcade, Killer and Penguin's eyes met, as well as Law and Eustass. Law grabs Luffy and pulls it away from Eustass. "Can't you guys stop it? Were here to have fun, remember? Torao?" Luffy pushes Law away, Law clicks his tongue out of annoyance.

"Fine."

Luffy smiles, "Torao is so kind!!" Luffy hugs Law's arms, now Eustass groans annoyingly about it. Penguin and Killer, as well as Eustass. Luffy only smiled and didn't care about the bad situation.

After playing, it was going to be evening soon.

They decided to all go home for now.

Entering the elevator, Penguin, Luffy, Law, Killer and Eustass went in as they pressed the button for the first floor. It starts to go down and inside the elevator.

It was awkwardly quiet.

Then the elevator started to shake like some earthquake then it suddenly stopped.

"What the actual fuck!?" Eustass got damn mad, 'Fuck, worse fucking situation.' Law calmly thought, his eyes landed on Luffy who was also worried, Killer and Penguin were just trying to fix everything they could.

However, it was totally awkward, 4 Demons, 1 Human. Well, Luffy actually didn't care the heavy atmosphere, he just wants the elevator fix and go home. The 4 of them look at Luffy was getting impatient on the middle. He was on the middle and being stared at.

"What?"

They all fakely cough and say "Nothing" even though it was this awkward.

They can totally destroy this damn door.

If this wasn't a mall.

There were too many people and if they destroyed it, it would catch the attention of the crowd.

"Let's just destroy it, it's the only option we got." Scratching the back of Penguin's head. "I'm gonna fucking destroy it, this is the worst fucking situation!" Eustass, crack his knuckles and be ready to destroy the door.

"Wait!!---"

Everyone was cut off when Eustass fully destroyed the door of the elevator, every person in the mall was shocked to see what just happened.

Eustass crosses his arms.

"The door exploded itself."

'IT WAS YOUR FAULT!!!!'

Killer, Penguin and Law thought, except for Luffy, picking his nose with a bright, sparkling smile. "Nice! Jaggy!!" He says, 'MORON!!..' Killer, Penguin, and Law thought again.

it seems the police were convinced enough. They got out of the elevator, Law helped Luffy as well as Eustass. Killer and Penguin got out of the elevator of their own without any help. Luffy was fine enough.

Killer glances at Luffy, "Are you alright?" Killer asked, if Luffy was okay. "I'm fine, thanks!" Luffy chuckled, they saw the elevator and got the center of the attention of all people.

They exited the mall for now, good thing everything's fine. They're exactly not "Humans", but Luffy is. "Hang on, I'll get our car." As well as Law and Penguin, "Torao.. about.. Shanks, I want to talk with Jaggy as well." Luffy says, the tone was worried about him and Eustass, however, after Eustass heard that, he just walked away. As well as Law, "Shanks, told us something. That's all." he walked away, giving Luffy cold shoulders.

"Now wait here, I'll drive you home."

Penguin apologized and walked with Law, he was worried at Luffy, he felt a glare coming from Law. Penguin slightly clench and just do as Law says.

As for Killer, he didn't leave.

Eustass didn't notice that Killer was following him, instead, Killer approached Luffy. "Do you want.." Killer wanted to ask, Luffy grab his Straw Hat and hug his dear Straw Hat. "Torao says he'll drive me home.. or maybe Jaggy." He deeply sighs, Killer offers his hand, Luffy stares at it.

"If you don't..."

Luffy slightly tilts his head.

"I mean.. do you want them to take you home? Just choose, is it Law.. or Kidd? Who do you want to take you home."

Luffy bit his lower lip.

He wants both.

But for now, it seems too complicated to say that. Some part of him also wants Penguin. Because, they are his best friends.

"I don't know."

"That's hard. Particularly I have a motorcycle as I can tell Penguin also has his so---"

"Luffy!"

Penguin brought him the snacks he bought from the store, "C'mon, Law will be.." Penguin stiffened when Luffy goes beside Killer, "I.. Think going home with Torao is complicated for now, I want to talk to Torao some other time or maybe tomorrow so.. I.. I promise I'll visit him tomorrow after school." Luffy says, "W.. Wait, maybe, just maybe I can take you---" Penguin step forward but Killer blocked him, Penguin clenched his jaw and glared at Killer, Killer was not backing down.

"The little beast already said it. Go home."

Penguin looked at Luffy, he saw Luffy slightly nod his head. Luffy trusts Killer. Since Luffy said so, Penguin just agreed with it. He has no choice for it.

As he walked away, leaving Killer with Luffy, now Killer thought of Eustass, Killer texted Eustass.

That he will be an excuse for now.

And decided to go somewhere else.

"Who are you texting?"

"Kidd, the Highness of mine, I texted him that I'll be going somewhere, that includes you, since I'll be taking you home." Killer truthfully says, Luffy put his Straw Hat back on. Luffy chuckles, "Okay, I'll talk to Jaggy and Torao tomorrow, if they don't mind." Luffy chuckles again, it seems it brightens everything up.

In a minute, Law didn't see Luffy anymore, he saw Penguin with his motorcycle drive away, Law clicked his tongue out of annoyance. 'Eustass-ya must've have be the first one.' He thought with such an envy and a spark of jealousy in his golden eyes.

In the evening.

Luffy showed the path where he lives, but he prefer staying a few meters away from home, he'll just walk. He hop off Killer's motorcycle and give Killer the helmet he borrowed.

"Thanks. I owe you one, today."

Luffy kindly says with a soft chuckle, "Really? That's great to hear." Killer laughs as well as Luffy himself.

"I'll be returning home to Eustass soon, are you.. going to sleep with him? Like.. you know.. get in touch? In bed?"

When Killer asks that, Luffy's laughter soon faded, he did have "Touch" with Law at the moment, now it was Eustass?

"Pardon? In touch? In bed? With him?"

"Yes, with him."

Killer knew this was awkward and uncomfortable for Luffy to answer, "I.. I don't know, if.. maybe.. well, at first thought.. I.. I think well.. my heart settles in one person, even though that person is a moron." Luffy says that made Killer quite stiff, "Already? Did you find someone?" Killer asked.

"No, I haven't, it's complicated, I just understand the person if he was kind or not, sweet or not, gentle or not.. I.. there's a part of him that I feel.. he needs me. Not in bed."

"What if you get hurt?"

"Hurt?"

"I know this is stupid but what if you get hurt by that someone as--"

"What's wrong with you all of a sudden? Aren't you going to praise me for having someone slightly in my heart?"

Killer didn't seem to mind Luffy to ask that question, he sounded a bit more jealous from his perspective and it was surprising.

"Will you tell me who is it?? Who's the person..?"

"The person is...."

The person flash in Luffy's head, he was going to say it but he look at the time and it was going to be late. "I'm sorry, maybe next time!.." Luffy says, Killer nodded his head for understanding.

"No.. I, I have to go. Good Night."

Killer started the engine and drove away. Luffy watches the figure fade and fade until it gets far away. Luffy deeply sighs, he hasn't thanked him properly yet. Luffy carries the bags he just bought, even though it was too many to carry, he can carry it.

"Hey.. Hey.. Hey.."

Three drunk men start to approach him which is quite annoying, he ignores at first, but there was a knife, they decided to steal Luffy's bag. However, in the exact time, laughter can be heard. Joyful laughter.

Luffy didn't seem to look back from what it was, as he knew the agony and sorrow of their screams can be heard. No people get outside because everything turned into an "Empty-Silence".

"I was playing here, should it be news as an accident? No, suicides! Nyahahahaha!!!"

"Nika, turned this silence off." Luffy says.

Nika grins, and snaps his fingers, everything can be heard again, the screams were no longer screaming since they already died because of his "Command".

Nika has been Luffy since Luffy was just a baby boy.

And he enjoyed it with him.

A "Human" that he only cared for.

And that question repeats from his head again.

"I don't think you're a bad person, or a God? So why did everyone think you're a bad person?? You're really awesome!! You know!? Nishishishi!!~"

The words, that he would never be bound to forget.

"Say Nika, is dying hurts a lot?"

Nika floats around and stare at Luffy for a moment and then smiles.

"Nope!~ But.."

Luffy looked at him, Nika only smiles.

"But being abandon, hurts a lot more than dying. If you die, you die, but if you get abandoned by the people you love the most, it will hurt you more than dying. Which means, they betray you, dying? That doesn't scare me. But abandoning.. will you also abandon me?"

"Of course not!! Your my friend!!"

Luffy says truthfully, it made Nika smiles.

"Let's go home, Ace and Sabo will have a delicious food tonight!!~"

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

11.1K 352 18
Trafalgar D. Water Law x Monkey D. Luffy { LAWLU } . . . . . . . "I hate you, Torao." His breathy voice, filled in the air, as the atmosphere grew h...
6.5K 243 10
LawLu Week 2023 // 10 Days of LawLu May 28 - June 6 23/05/28 Day 1: Soulmates | Loyalty 23/05/29 Day 2: Sun & Moon | Touch Starved 23/05/30 Day 3: Pr...
20.3K 663 19
[MODERN AU/COLLEGE AU] COMPLETED β˜‘οΈ !!! female luffy x male law !!! The sun and moon, two complete opposites that both need each other. Luffy is a...
19.6K 630 7
Eustass Kidd, aka the king and alpha of One Piece island was having a problem. The place was fine, the people were happy, crime was down to a minimum...