Bound by Fate (Sesshomaru Lov...

By Silver-Tigress

Do you believe that demons could fall in love?~~ Sakura Shinguji is a princess and Priestess. After her famil... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Inuyasha The Movie: Affections Touching Across Time (Special Chapter)
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31: The Woman Who Loved Sesshomaru (Special Chapter, Part 1)
Chapter 32: The Woman Who Loved Sesshomaru (Special Chapter, Part 2)
Inuyasha The Movie: Swords of an Honourable Ruler, Part 1
Inuyasha The Movie: Swords of an Honourable Ruler, Part 2
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Inuyasha The Movie: Fire on the Mystic Island
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49

Epilogue

884 18 6
By Silver-Tigress

Here's a surprise Epilogue 😉

Enjoy!

(Just imagine Rin as Sakura)

Sometime after that day, Shinobu and Rin have twin daughters named Setsuna and Towa. I was cursed by a demon named Zero to never sleep or dream and sealed away in the Tree of Time because I was Sesshomaru's wife.

Toki was given the Butterfly curse by Jaken so I could sleep through her and receive dreams. My elder twin daughters eventually managed to cut the thread and wake me up.

I found myself waking up in my husband's arms because Sesshomaru would enter the Tree of Time to check up on me everyday. Sesshomaru was the only one who was able to enter, and my brother became really worried about me. However, I was also watched over by Kikyo's spirit as well.

Sesshomaru hasn't smiled once since the day I was sealed away, and he'd locked his heart away, but ever since I finally woke up in his arms, Sesshomaru had smiled for the first time in a long time.

I also reunited with my daughters (including Rin) and her family. I couldn't believe how much they'd all grown.

Jaken was so relieved that I was awake and with them again that he'd bawled his eyes out into my kimono, blowing his nose in it. I'd just smiled back at him and told Jaken I'd missed him too.

I'd also learned that Kagome and Inuyasha had been sealed away inside the Black Pearl, but we're finally free and met their own daughter, Moroha.

Kirinmaru, a moth Daiyokai, and his son and older sister were all defeated by my daughter, Toki, who had cut their threads of fate.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.9K 3.2K 22
A demons slayer names Nayumi crosses paths with her sister. The same sister she thought was dead. To make things worse, she finds out that her little...
43.2K 2K 23
Itsuki (Y/n) is a young man who was raised to never harm his face. His mother told him his only reason for existing was to be the husband of the vill...
370K 7.5K 47
You are a full blooded dog demon. A female one at that. You have two swords. Shi is the blade of Death, while your other sword, Ha is the blade of da...
201K 5.5K 24
Deep within the forest of Inuyasha, a fox pup was found. Her fur was as white as snow and she had red markings on her forehead that was akin to a cro...