50 Shades of Meet-Cute

By Megabucks

50 Shades of Meet-Cute (in other words, how we met, ultimately falling in luuurve) Issuing a challenge to mys... More

Meet-Cute Cuties {Cast List}
Thumbs Up {Shade 1}
Cuddle Buddies {Shade 2}
The Rush {Shade 3}
Right Kinda Bad {Shade 4}
Afternoon Delight {Shade 5}
Hear Us Roar {Shade 6}
Heroic Hearts {Shade 7}
Touched {Shade 8}
Chasing Rainbows {Shade 9}
The Color Red {Shade 10}
A Lot Like L-O-V-E {Shade 11}
The First Time {Shade 12}
Gimme Some Sugar {Shade 13}
Endless {Shade 14}
All In {Shade 15}
Just Breathe {Shade 16}
How to Fix a Heart {Shade 17}
Cool Burn {Shade 18}
Doggy Style {Shade 19}
Uncorked {Shade 20}
Right Number {Shade 21}
Sunrise to Sunset {Shade 22}
Then There Were Three {Shade 24}
Say Yes {Shade 25}
Fancy Seeing You...Again {Shade 26}
Smackdown City {Shade 27}
Live and Let Live {Shade 28} Part 1
Live and Let Live {Shade 28} Part 2

Jump-Start {Shade 23}

1.7K 78 48
By Megabucks

Sofía Vergara - Sofía

Cobie Smulders - Quinn

Rubbing tired eyes, Sofía glanced toward the clock noting that it was nearly ten o'clock. Deciding to call it a night since she felt sufficiently prepared to deliver her opening statement on Monday, she shut down the computer, packed her briefcase, slipped into her skirt suit jacket and turned off the lights on her way out the office. Door locked, she headed toward the elevators finding it much too quiet except for the hum of a vacuum operated by a member of the custodial staff. That was the worst thing about leaving the law firm late-being one of the few people left in the large, multiple floor building.

Her tiredness faded the moment the elevator doors opened revealing someone she had what she dubbed a long distance crush on. LDC for short. Sofía referred to it as long distance since they worked on different floors, she on the fifth and Quinn Campbell on the seventh. She remembered the first time she noticed the woman who loved to wear three-piece suits (and looked so mighty damn fine in them). It took place three months ago in the firm's cafeteria on the top floor.

Sofía sat far enough away that she was able to secretly observe yet close enough she could hear the frequent clink of Quinn's fork against the plate holding her lunch. The moment she heard that quiet, smooth as honey voice inquire if anyone had a bottle of ketchup she wrapped her hand around the glass bottle on her table and was about to stand up when a man closer to Quinn's table beat her to the condiment aid. Glaring as though he ketchup blocked her on purpose, Sofía remained seated.

And that day was the closest she had ever come to meeting her LDC. Casually as possible asking around, it didn't take Sofía long to find out her name and which floor she worked on as a young up and coming associate. Having been with the firm only a bit over three years, there was already talk of her possibly making partner within the next year.

And now they were about to finally come face to face, Sofía's heart picking up speed when those piercing blue eyes shifted in her direction. Quinn failed to smile when offered one, but she at least murmured a good evening and nodded ever so slightly. Walking aboard, Sofía noticed the button for the underground parking lot had been selected, so she stood to the right and about three feet ahead of Quinn who leaned against the back walk with hands shoved into her pants pockets, briefcase positioned between her legs.

Say something, Sofía inwardly encouraged herself. Unfortunately, herself was too much of a chicken to even ask the simplest question such as 'how are you doing tonight?' or 'ready for the weekend?'. Was that so difficult? Apparently.

Elevator car nearing the lobby, she swore she could feel those piercing eyes upon her, but a glance over her shoulder revealed Quinn picking a piece of either tiny or non-existent lint from perfectly ironed navy blue slacks. Garage reached, she walked out, her own briefcase lightly bouncing against her leg as she fought the urge to check the other woman's location. Damn. Took three months for them to meet and swapping the greeting of good evening was the best she could accomplish. Seemed Quinn Campbell was destined to remain an LDC.

If her day hadn't just ended on a lousy enough note her car refused to cooperate. Several times Sofía turned the key yet it refused to purr to life. Great. Now she would need to get in touch with and then wait for her roadside service in the garage. The barren, quiet garage when it was pitch dark outside. No, that wasn't creepy at all. She screamed like a character in a horror movie running through woods while being chased by an axe murderer when someone tapped on her window.

Splayed hand pressed to her chest, she felt her heart pounding against it as she looked toward the left, relieved and surprised when she spotted Quinn standing there. The woman mouthed an apology and stepped out of the way as the door began to open. Seatbelt removed, Sofía exited the car and pointed toward it, stating the obvious that it died.

Quinn nodded. "I heard," she replied in a voice that seemed a bit deeper than what Sofía remembered from the cafeteria three months prior. It was still honey smooth and sexy though. "That clicking sound makes me think your battery is dead. Did you accidentally leave your lights on?"

Multiple words. Quinn Campbell was actually talking to her! Dios mío. Concentrate on the conversation instead of the woman you want to be your Christina Grey. "No, I didn't. Arrived here when it was broad daylight so no reason for them to be on."

"When was the last time you had the battery replaced?"

Sofía appeared thoughtful. "Maybe...three years? Four? Been a while."

Quinn nodded again while beginning to unbutton her single-breasted jacket. "It's probably fatigued then. Pop your hood."

Sofía slowly blinked. Pop...your...hood. A less than pure image entered the forefront of her mind until it clicked what she meant by that. "Oh!" She indicated the car. "You want to look under the hood?"

"Yes."

"Gracias, but I'm going to call for a guy. I'm a AAA member."

"Why call AAA when you have me?" Quinn smiled for all of two seconds, jabbing a thumb toward her chest. "I'm your guy. Now, please pop your hood."

"But your suit. It looks expensive."

"Don't worry about my suit. That's why dry cleaners were invented." She chuckled when Sofía looked unconvinced. "Think of it as doing me a favor. I love this sort of stuff. Figuring out what's wrong and repairing."

"Really?"

"Really."

Sofía tried not to stare when Quinn shrugged out of her jacket revealing a matching vest, light blue patterned tie tucked behind it. She held out a hand. "Give me your jacket."

"Thank you." Quinn was afforded what she deemed a lovely view when Sofía leaned into the car, the skirt covering that backside becoming taut. Could successfully bounce a quarter off it. Her jacket carefully placed on the passenger seat, she watched Sofía search for the lever in order to open the hood. Seeing it first, she moved closer, her front unintentionally pressing against that backside as she pointed toward it. "Pull that lever with the picture of the little car with its hood opened.

"Oh!" Sofía bit down on her bottom lip at the feel of Quinn directly behind her. Although the contact sent a rush of warmth through her body something felt-literally felt a smidgen...peculiar. Before she could examine what that something could be the other woman stepped back the second she pulled the lever upward.

Walking to the front of the car, Quinn lifted the hood and used the hood prop to keep it elevated. Checking out the battery she noticed some corrosion around its terminals, but not enough in her opinion to prevent it from properly operating. Writing on a sticker assured her that it was indeed old enough to possibly need replacement. Glancing toward Sofía, she murmured that she was going to get her car and would return in just a couple minutes.

Sofía spent a few seconds watching her swagger off before she pulled her cell phone from her briefcase soon sending a text message to her best friend Zoe.

We're talking. She just popped my hood.

Since she usually had her phone nearby it took less than a minute for Zoe to reply. TMI, Sof. Too much information. And evidently whomever this she is, she must not be too good at popping your hood if you've taken time to write a text.

Laughing, Sofía typed as swiftly as she could. No. I mean literally. Christina Grey thinks my car battery died.

Instead of replying through written words, Zoe called her. Sofía was barely able to say hello before she excitedly interjected. "Oh...my...God. You finally talked to her? The world must be coming to an end."

Further laughing, Sofía scanned the garage not spotting her temporary mechanic. "Yes! Never thought I'd be happy to not have my car working. She's so...ay, I can't even think of the right word. Those hypnotizing eyes, the way she speaks, the way she walks, those suits, which look so damn sexy on her... If I wasn't certain before, I am now. Quinn Campbell is my Christina Grey."

"You're saying all this in front of-hold on. Simone's trying to pry the phone from my hand. Putting you on speakerphone." Once the speaker was activated Sofía heard her best friend's partner greeting her.

"Hola, Señorita Black! And no, Zoe, not here. She went for her car." Approaching headlights caught her attention. "Here she comes. Call you later."

"Hopefully you won't call," Simone replied in the tone of someone who just had to be grinning. "'Cause you'll be too busy coming yourself."

Zoe snickered. "Good one, baby!"

A sharp sound reached her ears, which Sofía guessed was their palms meeting for a clap. Grinning, she shook her head. "Dios mío. You two have been hanging around me too much." Wishing one another a good night and promising her friends to share details (but not too many) Sofía ended the call, tossing her cell on the dashboard as Quinn exited the car, which she had parked facing the non-working one, a couple feet of space between them.

While rolling up the sleeves of her dress shirt Quinn explained her intention to check the car battery's voltage with a multimeter she kept in her trunk. Although she didn't have a clue what she meant, Sofía nodded, observing how strong and smooth those revealed forearms appeared.

Trunk opened, Quinn found a small, red device, which had a screen and a dial surrounded by numbers on it and two thin leads-one black, the other red-attached. As Sofía watched she began to feel like she was taking a class since Quinn explained every step she took in order to obtain a reading. She was so methodical Sofía opined she would have made an excellent teacher. Though her students would probably have a difficult time paying attention on account of Miss or Professor Campbell being so drop dead smoking sexy.

"Voltage is below optimal."

Those piercing eyes meeting hers, Sofía blinked while figuring she had missed something vital. "Is that right?"

A grin perched upon Quinn's unadorned lips. "You have no idea what I just said do you?"

"Sorry. My mind was...elsewhere." She clapped her hands together. "Pero, I'm listening now. What did you say?"

Quinn tapped the number on the multimeter's screen. "Not enough voltage in your battery, which indicates it's dead. That along with its age...positive you'll require a new one." She glanced toward her watch. "Too late to take care of it tonight, so for now I can jump you."

Sofía blinked again. If she kept doing that her co-worker from another floor might suspect she had a nervous tic. "You can...jump me?"

"Yes. I can jump you to get you going."

Dios mío. Was she doing this on purpose? "Ho...how so?"

"I have jumper cables in my trunk. Hopefully we can get enough juice to your battery so it can get you safely home." Quinn's brow etched in thought. "Better yet, I live about ten minutes away from the office. You could follow me home, park in my visitor's space and I'll take you home. Tomorrow morning I'll pick you up and we'll head to an auto supply store to buy a new battery. Most of those stores will either not charge labor or if they do it's very little, but I'd love to put it in myself."

I bet you could put it in yourself, sexy. "You don't-"

"I know I don't have to. Already said I enjoy doing these things and I'm capable of changing a car battery. Did mine two years ago and it's been running well. I want to."

"Have you eaten dinner?"

"No and my stomach is very upset with me as it's been growling up a storm for hours."

"How about I treat us to dinner?"

Quinn contemplated that idea for all of a second and a half. "You'll eat with me?" Sofía nodded. "Takeout Chinese?"

A smile bloomed. "I love Chinese."

Walking toward her, Quinn offered her hand. "About time I introduce myself. Name's Quinn Campbell."

Deciding not to comment she was already aware of that, she eagerly slid her hand against the one held out to her. "Very nice to meet you, Quinn. I'm Sofía Gallo."

<><><><><>

While Sofía pulled white takeout boxes from the paper bag and arranged them on the trays atop the coffeetable, Quinn went to the kitchen for beverages, plates, napkins and utensils since neither of them were skilled at using chopsticks.

"Tell me something about yourself, Sofía," Quinn said as she entered the living room. Chilled beer bottles, plates, napkins and forks placed on their respective trays, she sat next to her guest.

"Lemme see..." Sofía offered quiet grace before grabbing a box labeled chow mein. She began adding some of the slim noodles within to her plate as she answered. "I'm the middle child of seven."

An eggroll in hand, Quinn's eyes widened. "Wow! Seven kids. Your parents were busy."

Nodding, Sofía chuckled. "Obviously they went along with the Catholic church stating contraception shouldn't be used."

"Do you believe that?" Finding a small cup of sweet 'n' sour sauce, she dipped the end of her eggroll and took a bite.

"Doesn't apply to me since I'm a lesbian, but if I were straight must admit I'd want to use birth control unless we were trying to get pregnant."

"You want kids?"

Continuing to add items to her plate, Sofía gave the inquiry thought. "I'm forty-one and single. Doubt that will happen, which I'm fine with. I love kids-dote on my nieces and nephews, but over the years I've gone back and forth about having my own children. You?"

"I've done the same...the whole back and forth thing. Like you I'm not sure. Leaning toward no though. By the way, being in your forties doesn't mean children should be off the table." She winked. "In my opinion, you're still a baby. Don't put a closed sign on your womb simply because of your age."

Sofía laughed. She didn't buy that for a moment, but thought it a sweet thing for Quinn to say. "If I'm a baby you must be a fetus. How old are you?"

"Thirty-three."

"That's a baby." They spent a few minutes in companionable silence eating. While adding more soy sauce to her noodles and rice Sofía asked if Quinn had any siblings.

"No. My parents experienced difficulty conceiving. My mom suffered three miscarriages before finally being successful with me."

"Their only baby," Sofía softly said. "I bet you're extra special to them."

Stabbing a piece of broccoli amongst her beef entree, Quinn shrugged. "To my dad maybe."

"What's going on with your mom, sweetie?"

Pulling in a deep breath, Quinn raised her legs to place the sole of her shoes against the edge of the coffeetable. Plate on the cushion to her left, she gazed upon a sympathetic expression. "She doesn't like that I'm not the cisgender heterosexual person she wanted and tried raising me to be."

Sofía was immediately gladdened by the lack of heterosexual part because though she picked up some type of vibe from Quinn, she hadn't been certain what that vibe pertained to. As for the lack of cisgender part, wasn't that someone who... She thought about Quinn's love of suits, that beautiful face devoid of makeup, her hair slicked back in a simple ponytail, that sexy swagger, the slight bulge pressing against her when Quinn pointed out the lever to release the hood. "Cisgender is when the gender assigned at your birth is one you agree with, right? Most people are cisgender."

"Correct."

"Quinn?" Sofía whispered, hardly watching as she slid her plate on her tray.

"Yes?" Quinn replied just as quietly. She was relieved when instead of backing away or entirely removing herself from the couch Sofía reached for her hand, linking their fingers.

"Are you transgender? I understand we just met, but you can put your trust in me. I promise I won't divulge this conversation to another soul."

The younger woman produced a faint smile. "It's all right, Sofía. I'm not in the closet. I don't go around telling everyone and anyone who will listen, but if asked I won't hesitate to answer because I don't feel as though I have anything to hide." She paused long enough to take a pull from her beer bottle with her left hand since Sofía had possession of her right.

"When I was thirteen I arrived at the conclusion that I liked girls that way because I liked PE too much. Though it wasn't really the physical education part of that class I liked." A grin flashed across Quinn's mouth. "It was the portion taking place in the locker room. I didn't outright ogle, but I would glance around from time to time and it occurred to me that I liked what I saw a little too much. So the day finally came when I said 'okay, I'm a lesbian'. Was two-hundred percent positive I wasn't attracted to boys although the majority of my friends were boys. The thought of kissing one interested me as much as kissing a frog. No offense meant to Kermit." She smiled in response to Sofía's chuckle.

"For a while I was content with that, but something still didn't seem right. I wasn't attracted to males, but some part of me was...interested in them. Envious actually. I'd watch them and find myself wanting to imitate somewhat. One day when I was fifteen I searched the first-aid kit for those elastic bandages. Wrapped it around my chest, shoved a pair of rolled up socks into my underwear and used gobs of gel to slick my hair back. Looked at myself in the a full-length mirror and loved what I saw. It felt good. It felt right. Pulled on a pair of my baggiest jeans, a pullover and decided to tuck my stiffened hair underneath a ski cap. All of that felt even better. I ignored my mother's frown and left for school that way.

"Did my research and said 'wow, okay, I'm transgender'. I still liked girls, but I felt like a guy in a female's body, which would make me straight. Sure, I didn't suffer with severe body dysphoria but not every trans person does. However," shoed feet against the edge of the table again, Quinn took back possession of her right hand in order to twiddle her thumbs, "something still felt off about being FtM. The thought of eventually taking hormones in order to grow body hair, deepen my voice, alter the contours of my face, cause my clitoris to lengthen etcetera did not interest me...wholeheartedly. And having my breasts removed? Wasn't too crazy over that idea either. Sure there were days I was annoyed by them, but there were also days I liked tucking them into lacy bras and cute sport bras. I started driving myself nuts."

Feet removed from the table, Quinn shifted on the couch so that her upper body faced her quietly listening guest. Elbow on the back of the couch, she pressed her palm to her cheek. "It was like...I wanted to be a guy sometimes. At other times I wanted to be a girl. Then there were those occasions when I discovered myself indifferent on both genders. Started thinking I suffered from multiple personality disorder until I realized my personality didn't change. It was more of my gender swaying back and forth. Felt like I was alone in a tiny boat aimlessly moving in waters without paddles. Finally came the day in those confusing waters I spotted a lighthouse in the distance in the form of an LGBTQ support group.

"Genderfluid. Learning about that word, having it explained to me, performing my own research, it was like this gigantic weight had been lifted off me. Doubt remained when I said lesbian. Doubt remained when I said transgender, yet there wasn't a single shred with genderfluid. I had finally floated home and disembarked from that lonely boat." Her eyes meeting Sofía 's, she faintly smiled. "So this is my long-winded way of answering your question. No, I'm not transgender. I'm genderfluid. Are you familiar with it?"

So many questions started stacking up within her brain. "Heard of it, but not certain what it means."

"In my case, sometimes I feel very comfortable as a woman. During those days you could mistake me for a cisgender lesbian. I'm never really much of a girly-girl, but on those days I might like some makeup and to do something with my hair, wear a more feminine outfit to work. I move about with more of a hip sway and my voice is softer. I don't consciously think about doing these things. They just happen.

"On other days I feel not so comfortable in my skin. On those days I don't loathe my body, yet I don't love it. Since you shouldn't use bandages as they can be dangerous, I prefer special binding tank tops and sports bras. I want some weight in my underwear so I pack, which makes me feel better...more masculine. Of course no makeup, I tend to put my hair in a ponytail or bun and maybe wear a skull, ski or baseball cap if it's my day off. If I'm going to the office I love a three-piece suit made for a man yet tailored specifically for my body. I find myself walking differently, sitting with my legs further apart and my voice deepens.

"Then there are those days when I don't feel wholly female or male. Instead I'm somewhere in between, which you could refer to as androgynous. It's a flip of the coin how I'll dress, how I'll walk, sound etcetera. Whether I'm a female, a male or in between, I'm always me. Some mannerisms might change, but I remain my core self." Unable to decipher Sofía's expression, her eyes shifted toward the front door. "Would you like me to take you home now?"

Sofía blinked. "You want me to leave?"

"You want to leave?"

"No." Dark eyes studied Quinn's face. "Why would I?"

"Because I just told you I identify as being two genders at random. That's something heavy to learn so I understand if you'd want to go in order to ruminate."

She softly smiled. "Think I'm capable of ruminating here in your condo."

Quinn hesitantly returned that smile. "Okay. You must have questions so feel free to ask me anything."

"You're currently identifying as a male?"

"Yes."

"How often does it switch?"

"Varies. In all these years I haven't been able to pin it down. I can go anywhere from a few days to a few months as a male, female or androgynous. I've been the male version of myself for nearly a week now. I've read about some people shifting within minutes, but I don't recall ever experiencing that."

"Do you know which you are the most?"

Quinn's brow etched in thought. "Androgynous, female, male in that order I'd say."

"Do you pack and bind when you're in between?"

"Sometimes I feel the need, other times no."

Sofía nodded. "What pronouns do you prefer?"

"Some genderfluid individuals like they/them/theirs, ze/hir/hirs or xe/xem/xyrs. Those don't do anything for me. I'm not opposed. Just not my thing. Regardless of my gender or androgynous level I'm fine with being referred to as she/her/hers. I've had people use he/him/his when I've felt like a man and I must admit it felt pretty damn good, but it isn't a requirement."

"Is Quinn your real name?"

"My dad's name was Quincy so they named me," she shuddered, "Quinnilla."

"That's pretty."

Quinn looked unconvinced. "Uh huh."

Sofía chuckled. "I swear! Scout's Honor."

"Were you a scout?"

"Well...no."

Laughing, Quinn reached for her beer, Sofía doing the same. "Anything else?"

Eyes softening, Sofía began using her thumbnail to peel at the bottle's label. "You used past tense just now when talking about your dad. Has he passed on?"

She reluctantly nodded. "When I was seventeen. Car accident. It was pouring rain and an inexperienced teenager collided with him. Good news is the medical examiner was pretty certain he swiftly went, therefore, suffering was a minimum."

"I'm so sorry, Quinn." Beer returned to her tray, she scooted close enough to hug Quinn, a pleasant cologne reaching her nostrils.

"Thank you," she replied once the hug came to an end. "I want to tell you about one of my fondest memories of him."

A tender look upon her face, Sofía patted the nearest thigh. "I'd love to hear it."

"I was sixteen-this was about six months after I figured out I was genderfluid-and I thought I had the house to myself for a while, so I went into my parents room and selected one of the few suits my dad owned. Though aware it would be big on me, I put it on and oh, I felt incredible. Looked like a young girl in her dad's suit, but I felt incredible." She smiled. "Then he walked into the room though he shouldn't have been home from work for another three hours.

"I was just about to panic until he walked up to me and pointed toward the tie, which was incorrect. He spent a few minutes instructing me how to properly knot it and once I successfully tied it he told me..." A lump in her throat and her eyes taking on a shine, she gazed toward Sofía. "He said, 'you look beautiful...or handsome. Whichever word you like is just fine with me, Quinn'. Then he threw his arms around me, I started bawling and he held me until I settled down. Kissing the top of my head he mentioned I should remove the suit before Mom returned home then he walked out. We never spoke of it again, but in that moment I knew I had his support and that felt even more incredible than his suit."

Sofía blinked for the umpteenth time that night, but it was now due to forming tears blurring her vision. "That is a wonderful memory so worth cherishing, Quinn."

"I agree." A napkin grabbed, she gently dabbed at Sofía's eyes before wiping her own. "Wish Mom could have come around, but it wasn't meant to be. She puts the r in front of igid and after Dad died the b in front of itch."

"She took losing him out on you, sweetie?"

"That's an understatement." Crumpling the dampened napkin in a tight fist, not so wonderful memories invaded her mind. "I came out to her. Believe she suspected I was a lesbian and that would have ticked her off, but learning I sometimes felt like a man and other times a woman she just...flipped. She loved my dad so much and wasn't coping well so she used my confession as an excuse to physically assault me. Repeatedly." Quinn stared toward a point over Sofía's shoulder while she felt a warm hand stroking up and down her thigh. "A belt-especially the buckle portion-an extension cord, a stick snapped from the tree in our backyard...she'd use them to strike my back and the backs of my thighs until welts formed and often the skin would break. Did it so much during that final year we lived together I have permanent scars.

"If I didn't want to wear a dress she would spank me. If I tried to leave the house as a boy she would grab one of her weapons. It reached the point where I had to walk on pins and needles around her because I was afraid she would lash out. Felt badly for her because she was hurting yet at the same time I was pissed because she chose to hurt me. Almost wished she would go through with throwing me out like she threatened to do, but I think she never actually did because she was afraid of being alone. Think she hated me by that point but my presence was better than nothing."

Tears ran along Sofía's cheeks. "How did you end up leaving?"

"Two days after high school graduation I moved in with a close friend whose family was willing to take me in. Worked my butt off at two jobs all summer and thankfully had secured an academic scholarship for a university two hours away, which included room and board. Finished. Entered law school, passed the necessary exams and now working at one of the most prestigious firms in the country where I just met someone I've admired from afar for months now."

"You...you noticed me?"

"How could I not notice you, Sofía? You're beautiful, witty, funny and I've sat near the back during a couple-or five of your cases. The way you work a courtroom? You're flipping brilliant."

Sofía was surprised she hadn't begun to float following that bit of unexpected news. She raised a hand. "Confession. I noticed you too and already knew your name."

Quinn briefly grinned. "Ditto."

"Why didn't you introduce yourself earlier?"

"I knew you were gay, but being genderfluid is quite complicated."

"And you didn't believe I'd be interested?" It was then Sofía realized her hand remained on Quinn's thigh, so nonchalantly as possible she removed it.

Quinn immediately missed that hand. "Had my doubts."

"Hate to tell you, counselor, but you were wrong."

"Have to admit I don't mind being wrong in this instance."

<><><><><>

Dinner reheated and finished, they cleaned up the coffeetable and put the leftovers away before settling back on the couch with fresh beers. Bottles clinked, they sipped. "I don't think I'm taking you home tonight. Keeping you." Having removed her watch over an hour ago, Quinn checked the clock on the wall noting that it was after one o'clock.

"Oh yeah? You going to chain me in the basement?"

"Live in a condo. No basement."

"Going to chain me in your bedroom then?"

Staring at her, Quinn lifted a dark brow. "Sofía, am I sensing you want to be chained? Do we have a naughty streak?"

Sofía shrugged. "Doesn't have to be a chain and I own about twelve of those streaks."

Quinn laughed hard enough to throw her head back. "Interesting. Very." As the laughter died those piercing eyes turned contemplative. "Hm."

Sofía wished she possessed the talent of reading minds. "Hm?"

"I want to try something."

"What?"

"Hold on."

First removing her shoes and neatly placing them side by side, Quinn headed over to her stereo system. Already knowing the song she wanted, she found it less than a minute later. As the song Play sung by Goapele began to...well, play she swaggered back to the couch. However, instead of reclaiming her seat, she pushed the coffeetable a good six feet away before standing in front of Sofía.

Blue and brown eyes were connected until her hips began to sway prompting her guest to quickly look downward. She reluctantly looked up when asked a question. Since she barely caught a word she asked Quinn to repeat. "I asked if you knew what I was?"

"That's easy. You're one of the sexiest, fascinating, intelligent, charming, sweet, handsome and beautiful people I've ever known."

"Um...wow, thank you." Despite appearing touched with a hint of bashful around the edges, Quinn kept dancing, nimble fingers beginning to unbutton her vest. "But I wanted to tell you I'm a gynesexual. Don't necessarily consider myself a lesbian, yet I am a zealous lover of women." Straddling Sofía's lap she pulled off the vest and tossed it over her shoulder, gyrating enough that the other woman could frequently feel the artificial package tucked within her pants. Silk tie loosened and tugged from around her neck, she draped it around Sofía 's neck while leaning in close enough to kiss her, yet refraining from doing so. "Tonight with your permission I'd love to love you." Any response Sofía might have given was drowned with a searing kiss, which ended much too quickly.

Standing, Quinn continued her leisurely strip dance by tugging the dress shirt from her waistband. Drawing it up enough to reveal a flat stomach, she perfectly moved her body in time with the music while watching a rapt expression. Dress shirt unbuttoned she shrugged out of it, which just left the nude colored binding sports bra. Instead of pulling it off fingers landed on her belt, undoing and pulling it from the loops and allowing it to drop next to her foot.

Sofía's breathing elevated, Quinn unbuttoned and unzipped her pants, a hint of navy blue underwear showing as she turned around. Looking over her shoulder, she fully expected the surprise as dark eyes scanned the length of a back, the majority of which was covered with a collage of tattoos seemingly in all colors of the rainbow plus a few more. The focal point a majestic tree whose top branches almost reached the nape of her neck and its base stopping just above her waistband, images and words hung from other branches as though growing from it like fruit.

Hands on either side of Quinn's waist she pulled her, encouraging her to occupy her lap, which she did facing away from Sofía while she examined her back. Fingers trailed along the colored skin, every so often feeling an old scar beneath the intricate designs. "This is beautiful, Quinn. You did this to cover the scars?"

"Yes. There are a few on my thighs, but my back bore most of the damage. Couldn't stand how it looked, so during my late twenties found an amazing tattoo artist who created that over the course of two years." She sharply inhaled when a tender mouth began scattering kisses along her back and shoulders. Not wanting it to be in her way, Quinn pulled the binder off, that mouth promptly moving toward just revealed skin. "Sofía?"

"Yes?"

Back on her feet, Quinn wriggled out of her pants and discarded her socks. Facing Sofía, she stood between her legs with a pair of B-cup breasts with erect pinkish nipples exposed and a small budge in the crotch area of a pair of boxer briefs. What a dichotomy Sofía discovered herself thoroughly enthralled with.

Tie reclaimed, Quinn draped it around her own neck. "I don't have any chains." She wiggled an end of the tie. "Guess we'll have to figure something else out." Winking, Quinn began to unhurriedly walk away.

Twisting around to watch, Sofía kept her eyes on her until she disappeared up the stairs. Mouth open, she continued to sit another minute before mentally smacking herself. "Dios mío. Why am I still sitting here?" A broad grin curving her lips, she kicked off her heels and made a beeline for the stairs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.8K 758 62
Stuff I'm doing: Alex x Zach, Jade x Drake, Light x Charli, Jaxx x Idk lol The oldest the age limit will be for reading a oneshots will be 16, so not...
10.7K 142 22
The writing gets better as you read, this was really a huge learning experience for me. - - - This book contains: smut, fluff, angst and more! TW's...
26.4K 386 70
Just what the title says! All one-shots will be x reader. I will only write fluff and angst, no lemon, I don't like sexualizing at all and I'm not co...
584K 4.8K 10
Just a collection of boyxboy oneshots I made! Happy reading! :) *** These stories contain romance between two boys. If you're not okay with that then...