70s island soft and beautiful...

By CNovel_Reader

Head Zhou brought back a soft and stunning beauty, everyone on the island didn't like it, after all, life her... More

Intro
Chapter 11-20
Chapter 21-30
Chapter 31-40
Chapter 41-50
Chapter 51-60
Chapter 61-63 (end)

Chapter 1-10

5K 39 19
By CNovel_Reader

Chapter 1

In mid-October, 1971, the last busy farming period of the year in Ruanjia Village was coming to an end. The grain drying field was piled up with golden grains, and a dozen or so women were guarding beside them while they were doing needlework and chatting about the family's family. The first is to prevent people from stealing food, and the second is to grab the harvest when it rains.

You know, in autumn, there is a lot of rain.

There was an autumn rain two days ago. It was not small. The stream outside the village collected a lot of water. The gurgling stream hit the bluestone, splashing white and crystal clear water. Not far from the water splashed five or six people of similar age. Girl, washing clothes for the family.

They also seemed to be absent-minded. From time to time, they peeked at the house across the stream. It was the only red brick house in the village. It was newly built a few years ago. A retired old couple lived in it. I heard that the old couple had a lot of connections. , As for the origin, few people know.

He only knew that he was very rich and eager to find a wife for the youngest son in the family. If he could marry into such a family, he would become a phoenix. All the girls in Ruanjia Village looked forward to it.

"Ruan Jiaojiao, I heard that another matchmaker has come to propose a kiss to you?"

Ruan Jiaojiao didn't make a sound, but another girl with braided braids answered in a strange way: "I don't know which village's elder this time." Bachelor?"

"Not only old bachelors, but also bums, isn't she the most popular with these unscrupulous men? Marrying her will definitely make her feel better, and she won't be able to get out of bed for a few days.

" How dare you provoke me?" Ruan Xiaoting, who was the first to talk to Ruan Jiaojiao, burst out laughing, with obvious sarcasm, "I forgot what happened to my grandfather? I used to be more energetic, and I kindly picked up the broom star, and within two days He died of illness in 2010, and his grandma, who said all the good things to make a marriage for Sao Ba Xing, Sao Ba Xing did not marry, and he was so angry that he was half dead, and now he is still lying on the bed. He is really a black heart who will avenge his kindness. It is not good to stay on the mountain all his life. Huh? Why do you have to go down the mountain and go back to the village? How many folks do you want to harm?"

"Oh, look at my memory," Ruan Xiaoting patted her forehead in feigned annoyance, and continued to sneer: "Ruan Jiaojiao went down the mountain to Going to the pole to be someone's stepmother..."

"What the hell are you talking about?" Ruan Minmin was so angry that she stood up and touched the washtub at her feet. The washtub tilted, and a red silk scarf flowed out from it. The jade hand held it, and the bright red silk scarf was in her hand, like a red plum that bloomed overnight in the snow, tender and charming, but not half as good as the owner of this hand.

"My great-grandfather is sick. It's not a disaster or a disaster as you said." Ruan Minmin is hot-tempered, and his favorite thing to do is to help when the road is wrong, not to mention that his family members are pointed at their noses and abused by outsiders. , "There is also the marriage given by the grandma. The third Ruan will soon be forty. He has been a bachelor for half his life and does all kinds of sneaky things every day. He doesn't even look down on your mother's widow. Why should you want to?" Our Jiaojiao... Auntie married in the past? You hate marrying you so much!"

Ruan Xiaoting did not know how many times she had met in the past half a year. Either she looked down on the poor family of the other party, or the other party looked down on her appearance. Which of the young men of marriageable age in this village is not her former blind date.

Ruan Minmin was tall, at 1.72 meters, while Ruan Xiaoting was short, less than 1.6 meters. When the two confronted each other, Ruan Xiaoting had to raise her head, and her momentum immediately weakened by more than half, and Ruan Minmin forced her to retreat again and again.

"Also, don't open your mouth and shut your mouth. One Ruan Jiaojiao and one broom star. According to the seniority in the village, you all have to call her aunt with me." Ruan Minmin was the same age as Ruan Xiaoting and the others, and on her nineteenth birthday at the beginning of the year, said To be honest, she can't accept an elder who is a few months younger than her but wants her to call her aunt.

I really don't know how the elders in the family discussed it at the beginning? It's not good for someone to adopt Ruan Jiaojiao, the grandpa must adopt him, because the grandpa has been thinking about his daughter all his life, and he finally got it when he was old, just to embarrass the younger generations, what a crime!

Especially her old man and mother, who are over half a century old, half of their hair is gray, and they have to call a teenage girl little aunt.

On the day Ruan Jiaojiao went down the mountain, Ruan Haosheng happened to open the door. At that time, Ruan Minmin was fighting for the iron ring with his niece in the yard. When he heard the movement, he turned his head to look.

Her old man's face turned into a pig's liver, and he squeezed out a little aunt through his teeth for a long time.

Ruan Minmin laughed into a ball, and was pulled over by her old man's eyes, and pinned her head, "This is your aunt, call someone."

Ruan Minmin: "..."

"Auntie? Pooh! She's not from our Ruan family village, My mother said that the broom star is a little wild species that my grandfather picked up from the fox den in the back mountain." Ruan Xiaoting broke away from Ruan Minmin, jumped onto a bluestone, and provocatively pointed at Ruan Jiaojiao, who was squatting by the stream to wash the red scarf. He yelled again: "Little bastard! Someone gave birth to a little bastard that no one raised!"

It wasn't the first time I saw a real person, but every time I felt a little bit of jealousy in my heart.

Most of the girls in the village have long hair, except for Ruan Minmin and Ruan Jiaojiao, Ruan Minmin has a boyish size because of his temperament, while Ruan Jiaojiao has short hair that reaches the ears.

Even with short hair, her hair was the best among all the young girls in Ruanjia Village. It was black, thick and smooth, as if she had secretly applied pomade, which made her skin fairer and more lustrous.

Ruan Xiaoting also had short ear-length hair when she was a child. In the words of adults, this hairstyle is easy to take care of, and it looks very good.

And Ruan Jiaojiao has the best hairstyle, a coquettish face, cherry lips, little Qiong nose, fox eyes... What Ruan Xiaoting hates most is her fox eyes, beautiful and weird, no matter who she is, As long as you see her, you will be attracted by her eyes immediately, as if you have been possessed by an evil spirit. It must be because of this that your great grandfather picked her up back then.

Ruan Laosan, Lin Zhiqing, and other men in the village, who were not attracted by her foxy eyes, couldn't move their legs when they saw people.

"Ruan Jiaojiao, why are you pretending to be dumb when I'm talking to you?" Ruan Xiaoting felt aggrieved by punching the cotton when she saw people being indifferent, and she raised her voice angrily, "Don't think we don't know, Aunt Ruan also I invited a matchmaker to Zhou's house to make a kiss for you. I have never seen you so shameless. I have a marriage contract and I want to see other men. Ruan Laosan will not scratch your face if he finds out, but Then again, how could the aunt of the Zhou family like you as a coquettish fox..."

"Try calling him a coquettish fox again?" Ruan Minmin didn't like to play with female dolls, thinking they were too petty, Love is jealous and loves to cuddle together, which is really annoying.

Ruan Jiaojiao put the washed red silk scarf into the laundry tub, gently pulled Ruan Minmin's trouser legs with her white and tender fingers, looked up at Yingyu's soft side face, and said softly: "Xiao Minmin, don't curse, It's not good to speak dirty words."

Her voice was pleasant, clear and mellow, better than a clear spring bubbling through a mountain stream.

Ruan Minmin furrowed her brows with hatred, she had already seen that her aunt was only a soft bun, and anyone could bully her.

"She speaks badly, so it must not be her problem," Ruan Jiaojiao thoughtfully helped Ruan Xiaoting make amends, "As the saying goes, people are inherently kind, and she is still a child."

Ruan Minmin: "..."

"The clothes are dirty , and it can be washed clean, I think the mouth is the same." Ruan Jiaojiao raised her leg and just kicked it, helping others for the sake of helping others, whoever will go to hell if I don't go to hell.

Before Ruan Minmin could react, she heard the sound of "thumping" water, Ruan Xiaoting sat down in the stream, the water was not deep, just touched Ruan Xiaoting's waist, but she couldn't fall, it was just embarrassing.

Ruan Xiaoting struggled a few times to stand up, the braided braids on her chest were soaked, a few strands of hair were messy and stuck to her face, and her clothes were wet and stuck to her body. Although it was not too cold, the autumn wind was enough to She was shivering from the cold.

"Ruan Jiaojiao! You actually kicked me!" Ruan Xiaoting glared at Ruan Jiaojiao viciously.

Ruan Jiaojiao had already hid behind Ruan Minmin, showing her amazingly glamorous little face, her pair of fox eyes were black and white, and the watery eyes made her look even more pitiful and innocent.

"It's not Ruan Jiaojiao, it's my aunt, Xiao Tingting, as a junior, if you speak rudely to me today, you can offend other elders tomorrow. It's really bad. If things go on like this, you will be struck by lightning sooner or later." Advise her, "But if you are really unconvinced, you can go to the team leader for comment." The team leader

of Ruanjia Village is none other than Ruan Minmin's old man. Aunt's little aunt, Ruan Xiaoting insults elders who are on the same level as his old man, can he judge her?

Ruan Xiaoting didn't want to make fun of herself, she climbed ashore angrily and pulled Ruan Jiaojiao's hair, her wrist was pinched by Ruan Minmin, unable to move an inch.

Ruan Jiaojiao raised her foot again at the right time, Ruan Minmin let go of her hand cooperatively, Ruan Xiaoting fell back again, this time she threw herself on her back, even more tragic and embarrassing than before.

The exciting water splashed everywhere, Ruan Jiaojiao presciently pulled Ruan Minmin back a few steps, and the three girls who humiliated Ruan Jiaojiao with Ruan Xiaoting before, all of them were poured on their faces, their faces were really pretty , blue and white intertwined.

"Ruan Jiaojiao! Ruan Minmin! You two are too bullying!" Sitting in the stream, Ruan Xiaoting raised her fist and hit the water, causing the splash to hit her face again.

Ruan Jiaojiao was very worried, her mind seemed to be flooded, what should she do? He kindly helped her back to the right place, but actually thought it was bullying her?

Ruan Jiaojiao always thought that she was lucky. If she was unlucky, she would not have lived to be nineteen in her previous life, let alone transmigrated into this world after death.

Just like the original owner, Ruan Jiaojiao was thrown into the deep mountains and old forests when she was born, and the original owner was picked up by Mrs. Ruan, and she also met her noble lady, Mrs. Jinghui.

Mrs. Jinghui said that when she picked her up, she thought it was a little hairless mouse, black, red and thin. The monks opposite the nunnery said it was impossible to feed her, but it was a life after all, Mrs. Jinghui I couldn't bear to abandon it, so I hugged it back and kept it by my side carefully.

Unexpectedly, the little mouse was not only fed, but also grew into a little milk cat, a soft little ball, playing like a baby in the arms of Mrs. Jinghui, very attractive, Jinghui The teacher named her Ruan (Ruan) Jiaojiao.

Ruan Jiaojiao was small and weak, panting at three steps, coughing at five steps, mist in the bottom of her eyes, bright red at the corners of her eyes, the reincarnation of Lin Daiyu, who is alive and well, will not give birth to a love, even if she was born in a nunnery. Those who are also almost broke the threshold.

However, sometimes being too good-looking is not a good thing!

Chapter 2

The man in the white coat kidnapped her on the pretext of seeing a doctor.

In Ruan Jiaojiao's sleep, she heard the man calling her name over and over again... the voice became hoarse, and she didn't know how to stop, lingering in Ruan Jiaojiao's ears, nightmares continued, she struggled to wake up, the man seemed worried She ran away, reached out and grabbed her neck, and begged her not to leave, he would definitely treat her well.

But she didn't give her a chance to answer at all. Ruan Jiaojiao quickly calmed down, lying on the cold rock without breathing, the man was willing to let go, stroked her beautiful face, smiled, and took out With a scalpel, the skin of her face was peeled off.

Ruan Jiaojiao, who was floating in the air, saw this, and took a deep breath while clutching her chest. Fortunately, Goddess Guanshiyin blesses her, she is dead, otherwise she would be skinned alive, it would be so painful...Master Jinghui always said that

she Stupid, but stupid people have stupid blessings, don't they? The most important thing for a person is to be content, otherwise she wouldn't have gotten into this novel from the 1970s.

Not only did she have the same name and surname as the original owner, but they also looked exactly the same, and they had similar experiences when they were young. She suspected that the original owner was her from another world.

"Hey, you're dying! Ruan Jiaojiao, you unlucky bastard, what did you do to our Xiaoting?" A piercing female voice rose from the ground. It was Ruan Xiaoting's mother, Ruan Chunhua, who followed a Chinese Even if she was wearing a coarse cloth shirt, the young woman couldn't suppress her elegant demeanor, so she couldn't be a native of Ruanjia Village at first glance.

A basket was slung in the crook of the woman's arm, and a bouquet of golden osmanthus was placed obliquely in the basket. When the wind passed by, the strong fragrance of osmanthus came to the nostrils.

Ruan Jiaojiao smelled the fragrance of the flowers, turned her head away, her eyes sparkled and moved.

Osmanthus cake, osmanthus jelly, osmanthus glutinous rice and lotus root...Ye

Ruyu saw Ruan Jiaojiao's gorgeous fox eyes. The daughter is so beautiful! Is there anyone else? My youngest son will be here in two days, how about you two meeting up?"

Ruan Xiaoting: "..."

Mother-in-law, I am your future daughter-in-law, why can't you see me? Are you blind?

"My brat, although he is a little older, looks young and good-looking, so he is perfect for you." Ye Ruyu had heard that Mrs. Ruan had a beautiful adopted daughter, but she lived in the house all the time. From the nunnery on the mountain, I just picked it up some time ago. When I saw it today, it was really beautiful. Ye Ruyu liked it more and more, and enthusiastically recommended her youngest son, "He was promoted to head a few years ago, and the benefits are good. , if you marry him, you will be in charge of your salary, and you can spend it however you want, if it's not enough, just talk to your mom and dad, our old couple has saved some money over the years." Before they even met, your mother and

you Dad? !

Ruan Xiaoting gritted her teeth and scratched Ruan Jiaojiao's eyes, wishing she could rush up and tear off the other's face and stick it on her own.

"Auntie," Ruan Xiaoting choked her throat and pretended to be cute, "A few days ago, Aunt Ruan invited a matchmaker to come to your house to talk about marriage. Didn't you fall in love with Ruan Jiaojiao?" "Who do I look down on?

" Squinting, she glanced at Ruan Xiaoting's freckled face, "I have to think about what you say, but Jiaojiao, I can't wait." If it weren't for her

face, Ye Ruyu would never have married Zhou Shu, let alone give birth to him. Four children, just thinking that such a good gene should be continued.

Ruan Xiaoting: "..."

Is she that ugly? Although she has freckles, Ruan Xiaoting has always been self-confident, and her mother also said that her face is cute with freckles.

"Also, it wasn't Aunt Ruan who asked a matchmaker to come to my house to say goodbye, but a matchmaker I invited to Jiaojiao's house to talk about marriage." Ye Ruyu's two babies were twins, and she had two sons and two daughters, and the youngest son Zhou Guchang Best of all, if he could also marry a good-looking wife, the baby born to the young couple would be fine. Just thinking about it, Ye Ruyu was so excited that she couldn't help rubbing her hands.

"Huh?" Ruan Jiaojiao narrowed her beautiful eyes, looked around, and asked in a daze, "Didn't the old bachelor from the next village come to my house to say goodbye?"

"It's none of our business, it's Ruan Xiaoting talking nonsense." Ruan Xiaoting's plastic sisters immediately blamed her, Ruan Xiaoting clenched her toes awkwardly, Aunt Ruan Liu explained to Ye Ruyu protectively, "Don't mind, big sister, Xiao Ting I'm still young, and I'm not afraid of childlike words."

Ye Ruyu still smiled, and she seemed to be very talkative, "Your daughter is right, my youngest son is an old bachelor, so he is not worthy of your Xiaoting, an old cow eats young grass, and the legend Go out and say that our old Zhou family bullied your orphans and widows."

"Sister, that's not what I mean." Ruan Chunhua is Ruan Xiaoting's daughter, so she naturally thinks that she will marry well and enjoy the blessings, and the Zhou family is generous, building new houses as soon as they come to their village. I heard that there are small buildings in the city, Once the daughter climbed up the high branch, she could also move there together, so she wandered around Zhou's house when she had nothing to do, and finally gave her a chance. Zhou Shu returned to the city yesterday, leaving Ye Ruyu alone at home.

And Ye Ruyu doesn't know how to cook, after eating steamed buns for a day, today she made a fire to cook at home by herself, and almost set the house on fire.

After Ruan Chunhua managed to get Ye Ruyu to come to eat at home, she thought that if her daughter behaved well in front of others, wouldn't the matter of getting married be settled?

In the end, Ruan Jiaojiao, this little coquettish hoof, was killed halfway to spoil her good deeds.

Ruan Chunhua was not reconciled, she didn't care if her daughter was cold in the water, she pulled Ye Ruyu aside and said, "Sister, let me tell you first, I'm really not the kind of person who chews my tongue, but there are some things I have to say." Say."

Ye Ruyu turned sideways and stared at Ruan Jiaojiao, full of thoughts about why the little daughter-in-law is so good-looking, she is really so good-looking, and absent-mindedly replied to Ruan Chunhua: "You don't need to say, really."

"You can't say no, big sister, you will regret it," Ruan Chunhua was anxious, unable to hear the good words, and poured out the rumors that Ruan Jiaojiao was a broom star like beans, "...it doesn't look good Use it, whoever marries is unlucky."

"Listen to my elder sister's persuasion," Ye Ruyu patted Ruan Chunhua on the shoulder, and said earnestly, "Feudal superstition is not a thing." "

..." In order to live a good life, Ruan Chunhua had to brazenly continue to persuade: " Like my eldest sister, I don't believe in those rumors, but there is one more thing that my eldest sister may not know, our Jiaojiao already has a sweetheart." "Have a sweetheart?" Ye Ruyu looked suspicious, although

Ruan Jiaojiao was charming, she had a pair of The fox's eyes are captivating, but the pupils are black and bright, clear and clear, obviously not yet enlightened.

"Yes," Ruan Chunhua nodded seriously, "It's the educated youth Lin from our village. Jiaojiao likes him very much, and she doesn't care whether the other party has children or not. She just wants to marry him and be her stepmother. Because of this, she cried and begged her mother to divorce her. Her mother is the grandma of the children. She passed out several times because of her age. Oh, yes, the most important thing is that she still made an appointment with someone. Married."

Engaged? This matter is a bit troublesome, Ye Ruyu frowned worriedly.

Seeing this, Ruan Xiaoting thought that Ye Ruyu was dissatisfied with Ruan Jiaojiao, so she leaned over to add fuel to the fire: "Ruan Jiaojiao is really shameless, she is so disrespectful even when she has a marriage contract with someone, and she hooks up with men everywhere because of her good looks. How can this kind of person be worthy of Captain Xiao Zhou, but I am different, I have never met such a big girl, and I am still a pure and innocent girl." "Didn't the eldest sister say that

she has high vision?" , I met many good girls before, but I just didn't like one, and now I'm at this age, how can I meet Jiaojiao?" Ruan Chunhua emphasized again, "Not to mention that Jiaojiao has a marriage contract and a sweetheart. "

Ruan Jiaojiao was far away, so she couldn't hear all three of them talking. She could only vaguely hear her sweetheart. A face immediately appeared in her mind. , eyes narrowed into a slit, the original owner saw him as peaceful and approachable, but Ruan Jiaojiao felt that his smile was like a cobra, and she was afraid.

Ever since she experienced the skinning incident, Ruan Jiaojiao was terrified to death when she saw a man. When she went down the mountain to see Ruan Haosheng, Ruan Jiaojiao's legs were weak at that time. She held on to the door frame and kept telling herself: It's not human, it's Arhat Bodhisattva alive , Only then was he not so frightened that he closed his eyes and passed out.

After going down the mountain, every time Lin Changfeng deliberately ran into her, Ruan Jiaojiao ran faster than a rabbit, not only because she was afraid of men, but also because the other party was the hero of the original text.

At the beginning of the year, Lin Changfeng went up the mountain to burn incense in the nunnery and gave the original owner a straw grasshopper. This was the first time the original owner received a gift at such a young age. He kept it as a treasure and slept in his arms every day. The next day Lin Changfeng Changfeng went up the mountain again and gave her a straw grasshopper...

After a month, the original owner got thirty straw grasshoppers. Although there was no gift in return, the original owner had already handed over a heart and hoped that Lin Changfeng would pick her up We went down the mountain and stayed together until we were old, but what Lin Changfeng waited for was a sentence: The two of us are not suitable.

inappropriate? You gave me eighteen straw grasshoppers?

inappropriate? Do you go up the mountain every day regardless of the wind and rain?

inappropriate? You told me that if you like me, I will not marry you?

The original owner cried to death, but Lin Changfeng left without saying goodbye. The original owner waited for him for a month, but he never showed up again. After getting married, she was not good enough for Lin Changfeng, so she went back to Ruan's house and begged Grandma Ruan to help her withdraw the engagement.

Grandma Ruan refused to agree. The original owner was heartbroken. When she returned to the mountain, she found that the old nun who had been with her for thirteen years had gone. Under the double blow, she became seriously ill and passed out. After that, Ruan Jiaojiao passed away. , the plot direction is completely different from the original text. The original owner, as a bitter female supporting role, shouldn't be offline so early. Maybe she is too disappointed in this world.

However, Ruan Jiaojiao still felt that the original owner was too stupid, even more stupid than she was. She had read the original text, and the male lead approached the original owner just to prove his charm. Even if he was a nun, he could make her fall in love.

The original owner's silly girl regarded him as her real son. After knowing that he was married and had three children, she was still willing to guard him without a name, help him take care of the children, help him wash and cook, and never The beautiful girl turned into a yellow-faced woman.

She thought that as long as she devoted herself wholeheartedly to him, she would receive the same enthusiasm and love, but what happened? Lin Chengfeng fell in love with the heroine who went to the countryside to teach at first sight, and the two broke up the evidence the next day. At that time, the original owner was three months pregnant. It's gone, and the root of the disease has fallen, and it can no longer bear children.

Killing people, Lin Changfeng is even scarier than the man in the white coat. Of course, Ruan Jiaojiao hides as far away as this poisonous scorpion man. She is not really a fool, nor is she dumb.

They arranged for her face to face, "I don't like Lin Changfeng, I don't like it at all, and my marriage with Ruan Laosan will definitely be withdrawn.

Chapter 3

"I don't like him." Although she doesn't know what it's like to like someone, she has seen the true face of Lin Changfeng, that hypocrite. He clearly emphasized it word by word, "I have never liked Lin Zhiqing. Even if I can't get married and marry Ruan Laosan, I won't marry him." And

she doesn't have to marry someone, if she can't, she can Going back to the mountains to become a nun, she is very familiar with this business.

"What do you want to marry Ruan Lao San? I retired, and marry that stinky boy of my family. You two are a perfect match, a match made in heaven." Ye Ruyu knows best about her own son, who looks like a dog, but is sluggish. It's a good thing to be a soldier, otherwise it would be of no benefit to the society at all, and Ruan Jiaojiao looks seductive, but her mind is simple and pure, and the two of them complement each other perfectly.

Although Ye Ruyu and his wife moved here not long ago, they had acquainted with Ruan Laosan several times. It wasn't because of their close relationship, but because this guy wandered around their house when he had nothing to do, trying to steal her wife's big cock.

The most important thing is that she looks so shabby, how can that kind of person be worthy of their Jiaojiao.

I don't know which head was kicked by the donkey, so I had to push people into the fire pit and order such a marriage for them Jiaojiao.

Ruan Xiaoting was very disappointed, she didn't expect the old woman from the city to be so superficial, she only knew how to look at her face, "Auntie, Ruan Jiaojiao lived in the mountains since she was a child, no one taught her, she has a very bad temper, just now I told her twice In a word, she pushed me into the water, it's such a cold day, she's killing people."

"Shouldn't you call her aunt?" Ye Ruyu scowled, and taught Ruan Chunhua together, "Who the hell doesn't have a tutor? Big or small, it's outrageous, Miss Chunhua, you can't just leave your daughter alone because she's young, otherwise you'll be fine when you grow up."

When Ye Ruyu was young, she worked as an instructor in the army, specializing in political and ideological work for people. When she trained people, her expression and tone were just right, gentle and gentle, yet irresistible.

Ruan Chunhua was taken aback by her and didn't know how to answer for a while.

"Jiaojiao likes sweet-scented osmanthus?" Ye Ruyu noticed that Ruan Jiaojiao was staring at the flower branches in her basket, and asked sincerely, "Our family has planted a big one. Go home with aunt to enjoy the flowers?" "

Auntie There must be osmanthus cake, osmanthus jelly, osmanthus glutinous rice and lotus root planted in such a big osmanthus tree at home?" Ruan Jiaojiao was delicate and weak in her previous life, and Mrs. Jinghui strictly supervised her diet. It is light, although it is not a nun, but it tastes better than a nun.

On weekdays, following Master Jinghui to pay respects to the Buddha, what Ruan Jiaojiao desires the most is to eat delicious food from all over the world in the next life.

Ye Ruyu looked puzzled, "There is no sweet-scented osmanthus cake, no sweet-scented osmanthus jelly and that kind of sweet-scented osmanthus root. There are only two steamed buns left at home."

Ruan Chunhua smiled sarcastically, "Sister, don't laugh at us little elders. She grew up in a nun's nunnery on the mountain. She has never seen the world, let alone ate any good food. She is no different from a starving ghost. It would be shameful for any family to take this daughter-in-law out." "Except for sweet-scented osmanthus cake

, I have never eaten sweet-scented osmanthus jelly or that lotus root, so does Miss Chunhua also want to say that I have never seen the reincarnation of a starving ghost and take it out to be ashamed?" Ye Ruyu took Ruan Jiaojiao's little hand with a smile, and looked down. Looking at her eyes, she sighed in her heart that the hands of the youngest daughter-in-law are so white and tender, it is really cheaper than the fourth son.

Ruan Chunhua: "..."

What's going on with this dead woman? If you don't eat oil and salt, you can't listen to good or bad words!

"Auntie, it's sweet-scented osmanthus glutinous rice lotus root." Ruan Jiaojiao's long eyelashes drooped slightly, casting a shadow on her eyelids, noticing that the jade bracelet on Ye Ruyu's wrist was crooked, she stretched out her other hand to straighten it up, "Have you ever eaten it?" It's okay, I'll make it for you."

How can anyone not like such a well-behaved and filial little girl? Ye Ruyu patted her on the back of her hand, smiling until her eyes disappeared, "We are delicate and beautiful, and we can make cakes. Their old Zhou family's ancestral grave is finally smoking , This treasure was picked up for me."

Ye Ruyu pulled Ruan Jiaojiao away talking and laughing, making Ruan Chunhua mother and daughter so angry that Ruan Xiaoting rushed home while trembling, cursing, "Ruan Jiaojiao, shameless, there are not enough men in the village to hook her up, and now even I The object is all missed, and I want all the men in the world to revolve around her."

"Okay, don't be angry," Ruan Chunhua looked back at the red brick house of the Zhou family, and comforted her daughter, "That Zhou family It's not the third Ruan, she just wants to seduce people with her foxy face, she's just talking in sleep." "

But..." Ruan Xiaoting was still worried, "That old lady of the Zhou family seems to like Ruan Jiaojiao very much."

Ruan Jiaojiao That little fox is so good at pretending, just now it was showing its teeth and claws, but when the old lady of the Zhou family came, she seemed to be a different person, all kinds of flattery and flattery, so scheming!

"What's the use of what she likes, and it's not that she's begging for a wife. If her youngest son was so easy to handle, her grandson would have been running around all over the place." Ruan Chunhua looked determined, the youngest son of the Zhou family couldn't possibly fall in love with Ruan. Jiaojiao, the youngest daughter-in-law of the Zhou family must be her daughter, "In the afternoon, Mom will take you to the town to change your hairstyle, and then go to the supply and marketing cooperative to pull two bolts of cloth back and make some beautiful new clothes for you. Four, you just don't care about anything, get into his arms, fascinate him, and marry him."

Ruan Xiaoting nodded happily, holding her mother's arm and acting like a spoiled child: "Mom, I want to cut my hair like Ruan Jiaojiao's."

She was already good-looking, and if she had a cute haircut, she would definitely be better than Ruan Jiaojiao, and Captain Zhou couldn't help but catch her in his eyes and insist on marrying her.

"You and sister-in-law met for the first time!?" Zhuang Tengyuan looked in disbelief, and asked humbly, "Second Brother Ruan, you are too good! Please teach me your experience, what did you say and what did you do at that time?" ?"

Zhuang Tengyuan is studying in Xicheng this time, and the twenty-two trainers in his class, except him, are all married and have children. After class, they sit around and don't talk about anything else. They just talk about the boring things about their wives and children. Son, hearing it made him feel itchy, wishing he could find a girl in Xicheng to go through the formalities.

He also met two people, but it didn't go well, and he didn't succeed in the end, and returned with hatred.

I didn't expect to meet Ruan Yi from a neighboring village on the train returning home from Xicheng to visit relatives. They joined the army together, one army trained for missions, and Zhou Gu, the three of them had the strongest relationship. In the Air Force, Zhou Gu went to the sea, leaving Ruan Yi alone in the mountains to burrow into the grass and groves to gnaw bark. The conditions were the most difficult, and everyone lost weight twice, but he was the first one of them to start a family.

Ruan Yi sat down on the lower bunk bed, grinning triumphantly: "Have you seen it? With the heroic spirit of your second brother and me, what else do you need to say? Look, your sister-in-law." I forgot my surname at a glance, so I asked her a word: Do you want to?"

"What did sister-in-law say?" Zhuang Tengyuan was nervous, like he was asking about a blind date.

Ruan Yi laughed, "Do you still need to ask? Your sister-in-law blushed and nodded immediately, otherwise your eldest niece can run around making soy sauce all over the place now?" "The eldest niece can help adults make soy sauce

? "Zhuang Tengyuan couldn't hide his envy, and sighed again, "Second brother Ruan, you are really amazing! You got a wife, and you have a daughter. You are a real winner in life!

" I want to have daughters, at least three!" As expected of brothers and sisters, they couldn't control their mouths when they got excited, Ruan Yi turned on the kettle, Gulu Gulu raised his head and drank a few sips, and continued to chat with his sworn brother, Comrade Xiaozhuang, with a quick conversation Turn to ask: "Which one is better, that old boy Zhou Gu?"

"Ah?" Zhuang Tengyuan, who was sitting on the lower bunk opposite him, froze. The three of them went their separate ways for six years, so long that he almost forgot-although they were brothers who kowtowed over their heads, his elder brother and his second brother have always been friends. If you don't deal with it, the two of them will carry it as soon as they join the army, especially his second brother doesn't know what's going on, anyway, no matter how you look at his elder brother, he doesn't like it, whether it's training or missions, he insists on competing with others.

But since he was born with "Yi" and He was born with "Gu", his elder brother is just a little bit better than his second brother in every way, the difference is too much, but that little bit makes his second brother feel even more unhappy.

Thinking about it carefully, they competed secretly so many times, it seems that his second brother really never beat his elder brother once.

"I've inquired about it, that old boy Zhou Gu is just like you, and he's still a bachelor right now," he finally won Zhou Gu once, and Ruan Yi couldn't be more smug, and what he drank was not water but wine , The whole person floated up, and emphasized again, "I am different from you. I have a wife and a daughter, hahaha..."

Zhuang Tengyuan: "..."

You two are competing, why bring me along?

"I don't know if my brother and sister are blushing, but Comrade Xiao Ruan came back from a blind date with five finger prints on his face."

Why is that old boy Zhou Gu here?

What made him even more unbelievable was how did Zhou Gu know what happened on the day he and his wife went on a blind date? ? ?

It took a while for Ruan Yi to come back to his senses, "Pfft-" The water in his mouth sprayed out, and a layer of water vapor fainted in the air. Unfortunately, Zhuang Tengyuan, who was sitting opposite him, was hit and wiped his face with his hands, not only not angry , still very happy, stood up and pawed at the railing of the upper bed, poked his head and smiled silly: "Brother, why are you here?"

Zhou Gu was sleeping.

Lying flat on the upper bunk, with one long leg pressed on the other knee, his hands crossed behind his head, his face was covered with a white navy hat with a shiny five-pointed star on the brim.

"Brother, are you asleep?" Zhuang Tengyuan has admired Zhou Gu for a long time. He thought back to the first day of training. In order to teach the new recruits a lesson, the instructor deliberately made it difficult for them to train their group to death. In the end, Zhou Gu stood up After arguing with reason, they were able to save their lives. Before that, Zhuang Tengyuan had no concept of the word "hero", and Zhou Gu was the first hero in his mind.

"Asleep, you big-headed ghost?" Comrade Xiao Zhuang thought carefully about Zhou Gu, could Ruan Yi not know? What a fart, Zhou Gu, he can even say it's delicious, and the great man also said that personality worship is not a thing, let alone blind worship. Besides, was Zhou Gu trying to argue that day? It's clearly a challenge!

Ruan Yi reached out to take off the navy cap covering Zhou Gu's face, full of anticipation in his heart, the old boy must be more tanned than him after floating in the sea for so long, exposed to the wind and sun every day.

As a man and as a soldier, skins are just like money, they are things outside the body. He doesn't care much about them, but he can't lose what Zhou Gu has, so Ruan Yi has secretly rubbed several boxes of cream over the years.

Before Zhou Gu appeared, Ruan Yi was the prettiest among their batch of recruits. Although his skin was a little rough, his facial features were particularly upright, with sword-like eyebrows and star-eyed eyes, and a whole body of righteousness.

And Zhou Gu's facial features are even more upright than him, eyes are eyes, nose is nose, mouth is mouth, whether it is disassembled or put together, it can be said that it looks like a human.

His figure is also very good, with broad shoulders, narrow waist and long legs, he looks thin in clothes, and his tendons are stripped off. In the words of their instructors, Zhou Gu is a born soldier.

Ruan Yi is tall, 1.85 meters, thinking that Zhou Gu must not be as tall as him, but he was measured, 1.88 meters.

The skin is whiter and tenderer than many girls, but the problem is that the old boy doesn't look like a mother.

A handsome and handsome face as always came into view, all the expectations in Ruan Yi's heart were instantly shattered, God is too partial, he drills into the grass every day, the sun chases his butt to dry, Zhou Gu Piaohai can still do this white?

Do you drink sea water to nourish your skin?

Zhou Gu opened his eyes lazily, but he didn't look at Ruan Yi and Zhuang Tengyuan, and looked up at the roof of the car in a daze.

"Brother, I haven't seen you in six years. You haven't changed at all, you're still so handsome." Zhuang Tengyuan's eyes on Zhou Gu haven't changed, it's the same as when he was a recruit, all stars.

Ruan Yi glanced at him, "..."

He seemed to have found the reason why Comrade Xiaozhuang couldn't get a wife.

"You guys have changed a lot." Zhou Gu glanced at the faces of the two of them, with a slight curvature of the mouth, "You've aged a lot."

Ruan Yi: "..."

He was looking for a fight as always.

Chapter 4

Zhou Gu is good at everything, he looks good, he comes from a good background, he was promoted to head of the regiment at a young age, and he has a successful career, but he has a bad mouth and hates him when he speaks.

Otherwise, with his conditions, he wouldn't look at one, two, three, or four... He failed, and he was alone to this day.

As the saying goes, there is no righteousness in business, but Zhou Gu can cry every time the other party, causing a lot of psychological shadow to the little girl, and she will never want to have a blind date within a year or two.

Ruan Yi heard this from his old comrades-in-arms, and while sympathizing with those girls, he asked people to introduce him non-stop, and secretly vowed that he must marry and have children before Zhou Gu, and he must catch up with that old boy once.

"Aren't you old?" Ruan Yi thought that he had a wife and a daughter, and Zhou Gu was still a bachelor, so he had the confidence to speak, "Don't forget, you are the oldest of the three of us, you will soon be thirty "

I'm not old, I'm stable," Zhou Gu corrected the other party, emphasizing without changing his expression, "Otherwise I don't deserve to be your big brother." This is also

the point that makes Ruan Yi angry the most, Zhou Gu is only three days older than him After praying, Zhou Gu patted him on the shoulder and encouraged him with a smile: "Comrade Xiao Ruan, what do you think is a coincidence? My mother said that I gave birth three days prematurely, so I'll call you big brother three days later, but you don't I'm getting discouraged, and I'll just work harder next time."

Ruan Yi: "..."

My grandma has big white legs!

At the beginning of our acquaintance, Zhou Gu betrayed me one by one, saying that his family was so poor that he couldn't get rid of it, and his stepmother was extremely vicious, who beat him three times a day, and wanted to sell him to them because of his good looks. An old widow in the village, he finally escaped to serve as a soldier.

The story was made up so that the recruits of Zhuang Tengyuan cried. They treated him more filially than their own fathers, and they all clinged to him for food, drink and fun.

It was only later that I found out... this guy is just a showman, he looks like a human, but he doesn't do anything.

"Brother, how do you know that the second brother Ruan was beaten on the blind date?"

As the saying goes, it's not that the family doesn't stay in the house. Ruan Yi's wife's temper is unusually hot, and it's not as good as Ruan Yi's brother and sister.

Ruan Yi coughed lightly with embarrassment, forcibly changed the subject and asked Zhou Gu, "Is Zhou Gu interested?"

Zhou Gu didn't answer, took back his navy cap and covered his face, pretending to be asleep. Ruan Yi raised his eyebrows, heard the horn of victory, and raised his voice: "My daughter is about to turn four years old, and she can make soy sauce for her mother, Lao Zhou, how about

I introduce you to someone?"

Only introduce to elder brother?" Zhuang Tengyuan looked like a wronged little daughter-in-law.

"My sister just celebrated her nineteenth birthday not long ago. I see that you two are quite suitable in all aspects. Why don't you go back to my hometown and meet me?" Once Zhou Gu married his sister, he would have to call him back. Brother, Ruan Yi has a good plan.

Hearing that his second brother was going to introduce his sister to his elder brother, Zhuang Tengyuan immediately turned his head and looked out the window. The autumn wind was rustling and the fallen leaves were colorful... He didn't dare to think about Ruan Minmin's small size.

"Sister Ling, I don't dare to climb high," Zhou Gu said again, "I heard that Comrade Xiao Ruan has an aunt who is unmarried, why don't you introduce it to my elder brother?" You can ask, but I can't.

Ruan Yi: "???!!!"

Does the old boy still want him to be called uncle?

It's so deceiving!

"Just kidding, it scares you..." Zhou Gu stretched out his hand to pat Ruan Yi's shoulder, took off the navy cap on his face with the other hand, and smiled at him, "My face is pale, I'm not thirty yet, you That aunt must be at least ninety, right? Not suitable."

"Brother, second brother Ruan, isn't his aunt... ummmm..." Ninety, it's nineteen.

Ruan Yi quickly covered Zhuang Tengyuan's mouth with his hands, hooked his neck, dragged him back to the lower berth, and threatened in a low voice: "If you dare to say one more word, I will tear your mouth apart."

This time Zhou Gu went south to Guangcheng to study, after the training, he was transferred to the island to be garrisoned.

Zhou Gu wanted to be his great-uncle, but it was impossible, even in this lifetime.

At the Yicheng station ahead, Ruan Yi squeezed off the train with his luggage on his back without looking back, for fear that Zhou Gu would follow him back to his hometown with shamelessness.

Watching the train go away, Ruan Yi's feet began to float again, and then he turned around and saw Zhou Gu smiling at him not far away.

Ruan Yi cursed his mother in his heart.

That old boy Zhou Gu is about thirty, he is so old, he has no wrinkle at all when he smiles, and he is as smooth as a twenty-something onion boy.

Zhou Gu got off at the same stop as them, and the happiest thing was his little fanboy, Comrade Zhuang Tengyuan, who buzzed around each other like a fly, asking questions non-stop.

"Didn't elder brother go to Guangcheng for training? Why did you get off with us?" "

Oh, elder brother also wants to find someone to marry soon, doesn't he? So go home with second brother Ruan to meet his sister?" "

What if you two It's over, the eldest brother and the second brother Ruan will become closer and closer, a real family..."

Yicheng is the capital of Sichuan and Chongqing, and it takes a day's drive to go back to Ruanjia Village. It was getting late when the three of Ruan Yi arrived at the station, so they had to find a nearby home Staying in the guest house, Ruan Yi was depressed and refused to go out in his room, so Zhuang Tengyuan packed a few dishes at the state-run restaurant and dragged Zhou Gu to find him.

As soon as he sat down, Zhuang Tengyuan asked non-stop. Ruan Yi showed a lack of interest or even impatient expression, but in fact his ears were pricked up to eavesdrop, hoping that Zhou Gu would really be like what Zhuang Tengyuan said. That old boy wanted to date his sister, not his aunt in the mountains.

Zhou Gu glanced at Ruan Yi lazily, ate a chopstick dish with a half-smile, and the sun came out from the west and comforted him: "Don't worry, I'm not interested in your sister."

Ruan Yi sat upright, as if facing an enemy, " Then what do you want to do?"

Since the old boy can find out what happened on the day he and his wife went on a blind date, he must ask him that his aunt is actually just a senior, and she is a few months younger than his sister.

Still pretending to be with him here, it really is his usual style, what should I do if he really wants to beat him?

Zhou Gu unhurriedly took out a telegram from his trouser pocket, unfolded it, and put it on the table. Zhuang Tengyuan and Ruan Yi went up to read it, and the three characters "mother is critically ill" came into view.

"Brother, is auntie dying?" Zhuang Tengyuan was anxious, stood up and turned around, and grabbed the other's hand, "Why don't you go home and see her old man? Are you still thinking about asking for a wife?"

"Why are you arresting me?" Ruan Yi withdrew his hand like an electric shock, and looked at Zhuang Tengyuan with strange eyes. This guy has not found a partner for a long time to marry, and he only has that old boy Zhou Gu in his eyes, and now he is attacking him again. Move your feet, is it him? ? ?

Zhuang Tengyuan scratched his head in embarrassment, and said with a naive smile: "I'm dizzy, second brother Ruan, don't be nervous, everyone is a man."

Ruan Yi: "..."

Only men are nervous, okay?

"Brother, listen to my younger brother's advice. My daughter-in-law can't run away. What's yours is yours. But my aunt can't wait. You should go home quickly." Zhuang Tengyuan felt that his elder brother must have been stimulated by his second brother, otherwise he wouldn't Will be so anxious to find a partner.

"What kind of wife are you looking for? I don't want to find a wife. It's great to be alone, why do you have to find someone to take care of yourself? Right? Comrade Xiao Ruan." Zhou Gu didn't know many girls since he was a child, except for his old Mom, the two elder sisters in the family who are flamboyant, went to military school and joined the army when they grew up, and all the dogs around them were male.

So in his eyes, all the girls in the world are similar to his two older sisters. If he wants to marry "his sister", he would rather be a bachelor for the rest of his life.

"I think you just can't eat grapes and say grapes are sour. Your wife and children are hot on the kang. You have never experienced it. You don't know what it's like. It's rare for me to tell you." Go home by yourself, don't go back to your hometown with him to harm his aunt, "But Xiao Zhuang is also right, you, you better go back and see your aunt for the last time." "I'm going to see her for the last time.

" Zhou Gu said.

"Ah? Brother, isn't your home in Beicheng?" Zhuang Tengyuan wondered.

"The old couple fought in Ruanjia Village when they were young, and they also got together there. Now that they are older, they want to go back and live for a few years to relive their old relationship." This is what Ye Ruyu said to the outside world, but it is not the real reason. In Ye Ruyu's words, the old Lu family next door bullied people too much.

The old Lu family's daughter-in-law, Jiang Hongmei, grew up with Ye Ruyu and joined the army. Ye Ruyu was doing political work, and Jiang Hongmei was an accompanying military doctor. Their relationship was just like Ruan Yi and Zhou Gu's. , older than children, older children, naturally older than grandchildren...

However, the children of the Zhou family were not up to the mark. The eldest, Zhou Qiao, was married at the age of 27. After four years of marriage, he had a son who was three and a half years old this year.

Zhou Jinze was the only grandson of their old Zhou family, and the three sons and one daughter of the old Lu family were all married at an early age, and they gave birth to four grandchildren and one grandson to the old Lu family. The eldest daughter-in-law of the former Lu family was pregnant again, and Ye Ruyu didn't want to drink the sixth full moon wine, so she took her wife and ran away overnight with the train on her shoulders.

"You can take care of yourself, even if you find me a big mouse and give birth to a small mouse that can make holes, I won't be so embarrassed in front of your Aunt Jiang." Ye Ruyu didn't do anything else these years , I think of ways to urge the children in the family to find someone to marry every day.

Zhou Gu, that dutiful son, caught a big mouse for his mother the next day, broke it open, and showed it, mother.

Ye Ruyu was so angry that she took a kitchen knife and chased him for two blocks.

"Brother, you mean that my aunt is not sick at all, so I sent a telegram just to trick you into going on a blind date?" Zhuang Tengyuan is so envious of his elder brother, if he also has a mother who is so anxious for him, he must be as good as second brother Ruan, who can make soy sauce .

"Go through the motions, I have experience," Zhou Gu said with a slanted smile, young and frivolous, with disdain, "What age is this? Heh~ blind date!" The blind date is the one he loves, he

drinks urine and eats shit.

The author has something to say:

After the blind date, Zhou Gu said that it was just shit and urine, and he can show off two more bowls!

Chapter 5

"Guzuzu! Guzuzu!! Guzuzu!!! Why are you crying???" Ruan Jiangyao, three years old, jumped up and down like a flea, pulling Ruan Jiaojiao's clothes, shouting loudly Ruan Jiaojiao's head was buzzing, and she felt that she had returned to the nunnery on the mountain, and someone was ringing the bell beside her ear.

"Gu Zuzu!!! You are so beautiful when you cry!" Ruan Jiangyao finally calmed down, Xiaopang held her small face in her hands, stared at her Gu Zuzu intently, and sighed again: "Gu Zuzu is from the sky. Are you a fairy? How can you look so good-looking!"

She praised too hard, shaking her head and shaking her head, exerting force everywhere on her body, and the baby fat on her face squeezed out from between her fingers, forming two fleshy lumps.

Ruan Jiaojiao's eye circles were a layer of crimson, the water vapor was dense, she seemed drunk and not drunk, like a peach blossom stained with rain and dew, she put the fried glutinous rice cake chili into an enamel jar, held it up and smelled it again and again, her eyelashes grew Trembling slightly: "It smells so good~"

I was so touched.

She can finally eat chili.

Who in Sichuan and Chongqing doesn't like spicy food, and Ruan Jiaojiao is no exception. It's just because of her health, Mrs. Jinghui never let her touch chili peppers. She lived for 19 years in her previous life. What a pity.

After transmigrating, there is no fresh chili to eat this season. Fortunately, Ruan's family dried a lot of dried chili. Ruan Jiaojiao soaked a large pot overnight, and made a jar of Ciba chili early in the morning.

The fried Ciba chili wrapped in sesame seeds is fragrant and spicy. Even if you don't have other dishes, you can eat two more bowls with this bibimbap.

"There is no fragrance of Guzuzu! Guzuzu is the most fragrant!" The little fat girl sniffed vigorously on her body of Guzuzu.

Ruan Jiaojiao gently scratched her little nose, "Why is Yaoyao's little mouth so sweet?" "

Yaoyao is telling the truth, Guzuzu is the most beautiful and fragrant." Ruan Jiangyao stood on the small bench , Ruan Jiaojiao leaned over, and the little chubby girl immediately stood on tiptoe and gave Ruan Jiaojiao a loud kiss on the face. After the kiss, she shyly covered her mouth and laughed.

"Ruan Jiangyao!" Ruan Minmin, who was sitting on the fire in front of the stove, lost sight of it, and rolled her eyes to the back of her head, "You traitor, my sister-in-law wants you to kiss, it's like killing you." "My mother said, men and women can't bear kissing

, Yaoyao is a girl, so she can't kiss her sister-in-law casually." Ruan Jiangyao stared at her sister-in-law's body.

Ruan Minmin scratched her head, feeling helpless, "How many times have I told you, I am also a girl!" "

No girl has such short hair, and no girl calls her father." Ruan Jiangyao jumped off the small bench, spread her legs, and Putting her hands on her back, she straightened her chubby belly and made a hissing noise, "And Yaoyao saw it, my sister-in-law peed standing up." "...

" Ruan Minmin didn't expect her little niece to pee while she was beaten to death. Talking about it, she swears she's just curious what it's like to pee standing up.

That day when the sister-in-law went back to her natal home, Ruan Minmin took Ruan Jiangyao to take a bath, and suddenly got into a competition with her little niece to see who could urinate farther away.

"If my sister-in-law is a boy," Ruan Jiangyao coquettishly took her sister-in-law's hand and dangled it, "how about marrying my aunt? Yaoyao doesn't want my aunt to marry Uncle Ruan. Uncle Ruan has no hair, his teeth are so yellow, and his mouth It stinks, I'm not good enough for my aunt."

All three-year-old children know that Ruan Lao San is not a good match for Ruan Jiaojiao, but Mrs. Ruan insists on marrying her over, and the reason for this has to be from Mrs. Ruan. It started on the day the person picked it up.

The old lady suspected that Ruan Jiaojiao was her husband's illegitimate daughter. The old man was sixty-five years old and had one foot in the coffin. How could he mess around outside? The old husband and wife have not had this basic trust for decades. While the old man was angry, he also tried his best to explain to his wife, but the old lady couldn't accept it, and made troubles with him every now and then, and finally made trouble with him Gone.

The old lady regretted that her wife was gone, and blamed Ruan Jiaojiao for all her faults. Regardless of her family's objections, she was sent to a nunnery in the back mountain. There was only one sick old nun in the nunnery. Age is not only self-reliant but also takes care of the old nun, life is difficult.

The old lady had her 80th birthday, and the sixteen-year-old Ruan Jiaojiao came down to celebrate her birthday. She had grown up like a flower, and anyone with a small face would not be shocked to see her. Three, that old bachelor, will marry Ruan Jiaojiao when she becomes an adult.

Ruan Jiaojiao cried until she pleaded with the old lady, but the old lady resented her in her heart and was unmoved, so she drove her back to the nunnery. Ruan Jiaojiao wanted to die, but she couldn't let go The old nun gritted his teeth and persisted. Later, he met Lin Changfeng and survived.

"Stop, what are you shaking, you don't have any bones, you bitch is chirping." Ruan Jiaojiao couldn't stand her little niece acting like a baby with her, and every time she got goosebumps all over her body, she lectured righteously.

"Sister-in-law doesn't marry Guzuzu, Yaoyao catches my sister-in-law every day." Ruan Jiangyao swayed her body more vigorously, and the little tusk on her head shook accordingly.

"Little ancestor, your mother is already persuading you, and within two days, your grandparents will definitely agree to divorce." Ruan Minmin went to Zhou's house with Ruan Jiaojiao yesterday, and it was obvious that Zhou's aunt really liked their aunt Well, Aunt Zhou's son is so energetic, how could her son be worse than Ruan Laosan and Lin Zhiqing?

Ruan Laosan needless to say, blind people know he is ugly, but Lin Zhiqing, everyone in the village says he is handsome, but she doesn't think that smiling all day long, and laughing so hypocritically, is not a good thing at first sight.

"Ruan Jiaojiao, get out of here!" The three of them were talking in the kitchen, when a shrill female voice came from the yard, it sounded like a harsh and unfriendly master.

Ruan Minmin put down the tongs, rolled up his sleeves and said to Ruan Jiaojiao, "You and Yaoyao stay here, I will go out and drive them away." "Xiao Minmin, tell people

well, don't swear." Ruan Jiaojiao chased Ruan Minmin exhorted.

"If she doesn't scold me, I won't be able to scold her," Ruan Minmin shook her head in disappointment, "And you can't be so soft, can you? You can't deal with Ruan Xiaoting like yesterday..." Before finishing speaking, a rolling pin was handed over

. before.

Ruan Jiaojiao gave her a sweet smile, dimpled slightly, "A gentleman doesn't move his hands, let's not swear, okay? If you can't beat her, I'll beat her for you." Ruan Minmin took the rolling pin, and blurted out a question

: "How to beat her? Do you beat her with the enamel jar in your hand?"

"The jar won't work," Ruan Jiaojiao guarded the food, put the enamel jar with Ciba chili on the cupboard, turned around and found a good weapon, Raising her head high, "This is not bad."

Ruan Minmin: "..."

Her eyes were brighter than the kitchen knife in her hand.

"No hurry, I can't beat you, it's not too late for you to help." Ruan Minmin comforted her, but she didn't expect their aunt to look soft and easy to bully, and her temper was even more irritable than her.

"Yeah," Ruan Jiaojiao put down the kitchen knife and began to wash the rice. She couldn't hide the joy in her eyes, and her feet felt windy as she walked, and her tone of voice rose, "I'll cook the sweet potato rice first, and at noon we'll have rice cakes and chili peppers." And spicy fried potato chips, and a hot and sour cabbage soup."

Ruan Minmin, who is not satisfied with spicy food, agreed with both hands, "I will come back to light the fire after I drive people away."

"Ruan Minmin, where is your aunt? I heard her talking, what's the matter? Did you do something wrong and dare not come out to see people? Dare to do it or not, is she really shameless?! Xiao Sao hoof!" Wang Cuihua opened her mouth Just spray dung, "I'm engaged to our youngest, and I still hook up with men everywhere. She can think of a family like the Zhou family? The most important thing to be a human being is to keep yourself safe. Sure enough, there are people who have no one to support them. If you marry into my family, you will have to marry me." Teach her, I won't be tired when I'm old?"

"Whoever you want to teach, my aunt doesn't care about marrying your son, so hurry up and go there, grandma will go to your house to divorce in two days." Ruan Minmin Stopping Wang Cuihua, who was about to rush to the kitchen, and caught a glimpse of Ruan Laosan sitting at the entrance of the courtyard smoking a pipe, with a cigarette stick in one hand and a stinky foot in the other. , wiped on the clothes.

That's it? He also wants to marry their aunt, saying that he wants to eat, heaven, goose meat leprosy, and all praise him.

"Retire?! Retire for what? Ruan Minmin, you can eat and talk nonsense!" Wang Cuihua couldn't believe her ears, stretched her neck to compete with a pecking goose, and shouted into the kitchen "This marriage was arranged by the baby's grandma begging us, otherwise we would marry her a broom star on the terms of our third child? Our third child kept his promise and waited for her Ruan Jiaojiao for so many years. What do you say?" If you quit the engagement, you will get divorced, and your conscience will be eaten by dogs?"

"Isn't Ruan Lao San going to forty soon? How old is our aunt? Just half a month after his nineteenth birthday, when he was single, our aunt hadn't been born yet. Can you blame our aunt? Auntie, why don't you just be yourself and make some sense?" Ruan Minmin was worried that Wang Cuihua would go crazy and rush into the kitchen to bite someone, and then picked him up by the waist and walked to the gate of the courtyard. , Wang Cuihua couldn't break free at all, even if one of her shoes was kicked off, it didn't help.

"Oh my God, what a crime, is there any reason in this world? ... Wuwuwu, your old Ruan family knows how to bully our orphans and widows and have no one to support them, right? My son is a grandma, you should come out To be fair? This marriage was arranged by you personally. Now that these unworthy descendants want to disobey you and withdraw the marriage, are you just sitting still and ignoring it? It's true that the more you live, the more you will go back..." Wang Cuihua touched before coming. When it came to Ruan Chunhua, Ruan Chunhua gave her an idea. If she couldn't deal with that tomboy Ruan Minmin, she would make trouble with the old lady of the Ruan family. The old lady wanted face the most, and she had always disliked Ruan Jiaojiao. The united front taught Ruan Minmin a lesson.

Sure enough, before Wang Cuihua could finish her sentence, Grandma Ruan walked out of the north room with a cane and lay on the bed for half a month. Although her spirit was weak, her majesty was still there. Let the old woman's body pass by, otherwise no one will be able to call off this marriage."

"Grandma, please let your aunt go!" Ruan Minmin really couldn't figure out why her grandma insisted on pushing her aunt into the fire pit because the outside Those unrealistic rumors that my aunt is my great-grandfather's illegitimate daughter?

With the support of the oldest elder in the clan, Wang Cuihua immediately gained confidence in her speech. She glanced at Ruan Minmin with a smile, and reprimanded: "How do you talk at a young age? What do you mean by letting your aunt go? Ruan Jiaojiao married us Did the third child wrong her? Ruan Minmin, your grandma has eaten more salt than you have eaten, what could be wrong with her decision?

" To be honest, she is the best candidate for a good husband, the old lady has put all her heart into it," Grandma Ruan slammed her cane in a fit of rage, turned her head and shouted in the direction of the kitchen, "Why doesn't she, Ruan Jiaojiao, know how to be grateful? Ruan

Jiaojiao put out a small face, looked back at the past with burning eyes, parted her red lips lightly, and said crisply: "If the third child is so good, mom will marry her."

Chapter 6

One sentence made old lady Ruan roll her eyes angrily, she almost lost her footing and fell to the ground.

Ruan Jiaojiao looked down at the glutinous rice cake pepper in her arms, swallowed her saliva without a trace, and continued softly: "After Dad left, there was no one around Mom who said sweet words, it's too much to live alone. It's not easy, see what you've been holding back? You're mentally deranged, let's find an honest man to marry, I believe that Dad has a soul in heaven, and I won't blame Mom." Why don't these people leave

? Why are you pestering Xiao Minmin? There is no one to help her light the fire, when will she be able to eat Ciba chili, spicy fried potato chips and hot and sour cabbage soup.

"Damn girl, what are you talking about?! How old is the old woman? If you joke about the old woman, you won't be afraid...you won't be afraid..." Old lady Ruan didn't catch it, she stared and fell on her back.

"Hey, you're going to die, Ruan Jiaojiao, you black-hearted person, if you don't piss off your baby and grandma to death every day, you won't be able to get through this, right?" Move a little, don't care about the old lady Ruan's life at all, with an expression that watching the excitement is not a big deal.

Ruan Jiaojiao and Ruan Minmin sent Mrs. Ruan to the health center of the commune. Coincidentally, Lin Changfeng was also in the health center. The youngest son had a stomachache for two days. He brought the youngest son over to get medicine. Li faced up.

Lin Changfeng was slightly taken aback when he saw Ruan Jiaojiao, and he didn't know if it was an illusion. He always felt that Ruan Jiaojiao was more beautiful than before, the kind of beauty that was clearly in front of his eyes but far away in the sky and untouchable.

"Jiaojiao..." Lin Changfeng took the initiative to greet people, smiling until his eyes narrowed.

Ruan Jiaojiao ignored him and walked past him, treating him like air.

Lin Changfeng's face froze, and when he turned his head, he saw Ruan Jiaojiao's waist softly following Ruan Minmin, who was carrying Mrs. Ruan, into the outpatient clinic on the first floor.

Pixie twitched the corners of his mouth with a sly smile, and let out a sneer: "Oh, woman, you're playing hard to get, right? You're spreading the word that you don't like me, and you're still turning a blind eye to me. Let's see how long you can bear it?"

When she was on the mountain, Ruan Jiaojiao was like a fly, circling around him all day and night, now she has more eyes on the mountain, but it's just an old trick he played, just wait, within three days, She would come to him crying.

"Dad, what are you looking at?" Lin Xiaochao pulled his father's trouser leg. Lin Changfeng reached out and rubbed his head, and asked with a smile, " Xiaochao

, will Dad find you a new mother?"

He didn't hesitate to choose the latter, anyway, Ruan Minmin is the captain's daughter, he married her, and the farm work assigned in the future will not be the easiest.

Lin Changfeng has always acted like this, otherwise there are so many innocent girls in Ruanjia Village, and he would not marry a widow who gave birth to two children, even if she is the scorekeeper of their brigade, I didn't expect that the other party's body was so unsatisfactory, so I just gave birth to a baby, but he died of dystocia, and I gave him three oil bottles, which made him breathless for the past three years. I have long wanted to find another wife to help He does laundry, cooks, and takes care of his baby.

Although Ruan Jiaojiao can't lift her hands on her shoulders, she wins because she has a good-looking face. It's more face-saving to marry her back and lead her out. What's more, she won't be able to do housework a few times. Women are born with this ability. , Lin Changfeng is not worried.

After all, it was Ruan Jiaojiao's sudden indifference to him, which aroused Lin Changfeng's desire to conquer as a man, and the captain's daughter didn't want it anymore.

"Xiaochao, Dad will take you to see the new mother." Lin Changfeng became more and more anxious as he thought about it, and couldn't wait for three days. He picked up his youngest son and walked back. As soon as he arrived at the door of the outpatient clinic, he saw Ruan Jiaojiao covering her mouth and walking away. After rushing out from inside, he quickly put his youngest son on the ground, opened his arms, and welcomed the beauty into his embrace.

When Ruan Jiaojiao saw the man in the white coat, she thought of her previous life, and her stomach was full of pain. She didn't want the doctor in the health center to misunderstand her, so she gritted her teeth and rushed out, but she didn't want someone in the way. She went left, and he followed him to the left. She goes to the right, and he follows to the right.

In the end, Ruan Jiaojiao couldn't hold back, and vomited all over the other party.

Lin Changfeng's chest was wet a lot, and the sour smell came out of his nostrils. His brows were frowned into Sichuan characters, and he said displeasedly: "Ruan Jiaojiao, even if you want to draw my attention, you don't have to do this..."

Ruan Jiaojiao wowed She took another mouthful, and her throat hurt from stomach acid, and Qing Ling muttered in a hoarse voice, "Disgusting, so disgusting." The voice was not too loud, and the two nurses in the outpatient clinic turned their heads and looked over

, "Hey Did you hear that? Ruan Jiaojiao said that Educated Lin was disgusting, didn't she run after other people's ass before?" "

That was in the past, she picked up Aunt Zhou's family yesterday, the youngest son of the Zhou family is the head of the group, yes Can Lin Zhiqing compare? If it were me, I would turn

my face and deny anyone." Lin Changfeng couldn't hold back, he grabbed Ruan Jiaojiao, and said in a low voice: "Ruan Jiaojiao, have you made enough trouble?"

Isn't he just Didn't you promise to have sex with her? She actually embarrassed him in public.

In a fit of anger, she didn't control the strength well, Ruan Jiaojiao's delicate wrist was clenched red, it hurt so much, Ruan Jiaojiao stomped his foot, not in a good mood, "Your brain is sick, see a doctor as soon as possible, don't delay the treatment okay?"

Lin Changfeng raised his eyebrows, a little smug, she still cared about him and liked him, "Jiaojiao, let's get married."

Didn't this woman dream of marrying him? Then he will do a good deed to fulfill her that day.

Other people in the outpatient clinic were dumbfounded when they heard Lin Changfeng proposed to Ruan Jiaojiao, and Ruan Minmin was so worried that his eyebrows were twisted into twists. It's over. No one else knows how much his aunt likes Lin Zhiqing, but she knows it very well.

It was just to be with Lin Zhiqing that her aunt wanted to withdraw from Ruan Laosan's marriage, and she did not hesitate to cry, make trouble and hang herself.

Just when everyone thought Ruan Jiaojiao would nod happily, Ruan Jiaojiao slowly raised her hand, and then slapped Lin Changfeng across the face.

The slap was so loud that Lin Changfeng was caught off guard. Lin Changfeng opened his eyes wide in disbelief, and was so startled that the glasses on the bridge of his nose were crooked without noticing.

Ruan Jiaojiao stood on tiptoe, straightened his glasses, and persuaded softly: "Comrade Xiaolin, listen to my aunt's advice, let's not play hooligans in the future, okay?" After these days, Ruan Jiaojiao wanted to understand one

thing Things, as Master Jinghui often told her, don't be indecisive in life, let alone soft-hearted and wronged yourself, when you should say no, you have to say no, when you should do it, you have to do it, otherwise some people with malicious intentions will just do it. She will get ahead, just like the man in the big white coat, and this one in front of her, she can hide from the first day of the junior high school but not the fifteenth day.

She must learn to save herself.

Lin Changfeng: "..."

Something is wrong with you.

When Wang Cuihua came out from Ruan's house, she found that the atmosphere in the village was not the same as usual. It was almost lunch time, and the girls were not cooking at home, and they were all dressed up in fancy clothes and guarding the village head.

Isn't the one rushing to the front Ruan Chunhua's daughter Ruan Xiaoting? He also went back and changed into a new suit and came out with lipstick on.

One or two pushed and shoved each other, their necks were stretched out, and their mouths were drooling, like wild dogs seeing fleshy bones.

I usually see the third child in their family, and they don't take a detour, making it look like the third child of their family has leprosy that is going to be passed on to others.

What kind of thoughts are there, Wang Cuihua can't know.

Isn't that the head of the Zhou family coming soon? Although his mother fell in love with Ruan Jiaojiao, Officer Xiao Zhou hadn't met anyone. Ruan Jiaojiao looked so coquettish that Officer Xiao Zhou might not like her.

There are a lot of serious girls in the village, and if Officer Xiao Zhou catches eyes with others, it won't be Ruan Jiaojiao who will be ashamed and humiliated.

That's pretty good, Ruan Jiaojiao, that little brat, can't marry the Zhou family, so she can only marry their youngest honestly.

Thinking of this, Wang Cuihua finally felt a little more at ease. Anyway, she has nothing to do when she is idle, so she squeezed in to join in the fun.

The bullock cart carrying Ruan Yi's family drove over from far to near. Wang Cuihua saw Zhou Gu sitting next to Ruan Yi at a glance. After seeing the other's face clearly, she couldn't help but gasped after the little girls. , A young and handsome young man with good spirits.

Not to mention their Ruanjia Village, even in these ten miles and eight towns, there is no second good-looking young man like him.

He looks good, and he's the head of the team. He doesn't have a date at this age. I'm afraid there's something wrong with that? Wang Cuihua thought to herself, otherwise Aunt Zhou wouldn't have to match her son with that little brat Ruan Jiaojiao.

It was not the first time for Ruan Yi to go back to his hometown to visit relatives, but it was the first time he saw such a big battle. After a quick glance, not only all the unmarried girls in Ruanjia Village came out to welcome them, but also the old women in their 70s and 80s. The two- and three-year-old milk doll, and even the widow's old bitch was there.

Ruan Yi searched again, but he didn't see his sister and aunt, so he was relieved.

Zhou Gu stepped out of the bullock cart with his long legs, put on his navy cap, and teased Ruan Yi with a slanted corner of his mouth: "Little Comrade Ruan, the folks in your hometown are so enthusiastic." Ruan Yi twitched his lips and refused to answer

. He felt that this old boy Zhou Gu was so flirtatious that he couldn't be more flirtatious, so he could just visit relatives when he went home, why are you so handsome in a white navy suit here?

"Comrade Xiao Ruan, is that your aunt?" Zhou Gu raised his chin and asked Ruan Yi, pointing to an eighty-year-old lady standing at the outermost edge of the crowd.

Before Ruan Yi had time to say anything, his wife Li Xiuzhen hurriedly replied: "That's not our aunt, and our aunt is not an old woman, she is so tender..." "Hey,

Captain Ruan, you are finally back, hurry to the clinic Well, I'm afraid you old ladies won't be able to make it this time." Wang Cuihua took advantage of the report to take a close look at Zhou Gu, and couldn't help sighing in her heart that this young queen grew up so beautifully, with tender skin. Meat, like the monk Tang in Journey to the West, and all the goblins around him.

Zhou Tang Seng Gu patted Ruan Yi on the shoulder, "Hurry up, let me know if you need help, you are all brothers, and you can help me, so there is no need to be polite to me.

" , still not in good health, he should stop making jokes about his aunt with Comrade Xiao Ruan in the future.

Chapter 7

Zhou Gu carried his luggage and walked towards the end of the village, followed by a string of flower girls, Ruan Xiaoting still squeezed in the front, holding her face in her hands and saying to the plastic sisters behind: "Head Zhou looks at me, he must like me, I will soon be the head's wife."

The plastic sister pushed her unconvinced, "It's obvious that he is looking at me, the head of Zhou likes me, I have already planned how many children I will have in the future." "

Head of Zhou not only looks at me , he still smiled at me, Captain Zhou's smile is so pretty, even better than a movie star, I'm going to be fascinated." ...

Ye Ruyu heard someone talking outside the door, and didn't even have time to put the dustpan in her hand , carrying it to open the door, seeing Zhou Gu standing at the door, she didn't react much, she stretched her neck to look at the group of flower girls, and was disappointed not to see her little daughter-in-law, "Why are you alone? Didn't Jiao come back with you?"

"Who is Jiao Jiao? I don't know how to bring her back?" Zhou Gu walked into the yard and looked around. , and a golden osmanthus tree in full bloom, he can now explain to his two older sisters that this is the real purpose of his trip, entrusted by others, and a matter of loyalty.

"It's all your fault!" Ye Ruyu closed the courtyard door heavily, kicking up and down without getting angry, "You're not handsome enough, otherwise why Jiaojiao didn't go to the village to see you!"

Zhou Gu took off his military cap, leaned his face closer, the corners of his mouth slightly curved, and revealed a deep dimple, "My face is not handsome? Mom, did you forget that when I first entered the military academy, the principal called you?" I made so many phone calls just to get your permission to take a promotional photo for the school."

A face was handsome, but it was really big when you got close, Ye Ruyu brushed him away in disgust, and carefully said, "Morrow Jiaojiao wants to make cakes, please show me well, otherwise don't go back to the army, just stay here and catch her." No matter how you look at it, she is not good enough for the well-behaved and sensible Xiao

Jiaojiao, if he can get along well with others It can be regarded as their old Zhou family's high rise.

"Dad is not here, you just spoiled his golden osmanthus like this, he will definitely cry for you when he comes back." After the old couple retired, their small life is still wonderful, Ye Ruyu urges several children to get married and have children all day long, and Zhou Shu is all about growing vegetables and flowers However, the two have compared each other with each other. Ye Ruyu and Jiang Hongmei compare who has more grandchildren and who has more beautiful grandsons. Zhou Shu compares with the old Lu next door who grows better vegetables and who grows more flowers. beautiful.

This golden osmanthus tree was transplanted by Zhou Shu with a lot of effort, and it bloomed so well for more than half a year after taking good care of it. Before leaving, I took a lot of photos and took them back to show off to Lao Lu, and repeatedly told Ye Ruyu to take care of his heart. baby.

As a result... Ye Ruyu balds his sweetheart.

Ye Ruyu didn't take it seriously, and picked up the sweet-scented osmanthus in the dustpan, "Is this flower more important or the daughter-in-law? Your father is old, but he's not stupid, unlike your brothers and sisters." Zhou Gu twitched the corner of his mouth

haha Everyone said he spoke badly, but he had never been with his mother before. His father often said two or three words to his mother until his eyes and nose turned red. What's the point of getting married in such a married life?

"Fourth brother, don't be impatient. That girl Jiaojiao is really nice. Although she was discarded at birth, she has a good temper and is not pessimistic at all. She always has a smile on her face, so sweet... "Ye Ruyu praised Ruan Jiaojiao so much that there is nothing in the sky and nothing on earth, but Zhou Gu felt dizzy when he heard it. Ye Ruyu exploded in anger, slapped him on the back, pulled his ear, and shouted: "Jiaojiao is a good girl. , There are no two candidates for a good daughter-in-law, do you hear clearly? No, I will say it again!!!"

Zhou Gu felt that his eardrums were about to be shattered, frowned, leaned back, and opened the distance, "Mom, is that Jiaojiao you are talking about Ruan Yi's aunt?"

"According to seniority, Xiao Ruan has to call her aunt." Ye Ruyu remembered that Ruan Yi's younger brother was called aunt Jiaojiao.

Ruan Xiaoting: "...When did I become a younger brother?"

"Mom, can you be sober?" Zhou Gu was helpless, his mother forced him to get married and drove him crazy, no matter his age, as long as he was a lesbian? "Don't talk about his aunt's age, just now an aunt asked Ruan Yi's family to go to the health center to see his aunt, saying that people will not make it this time." "Wait a minute, who do you think can't make it?

" Here? Ruan Yi's aunt?" Ye Ruyu felt that her son seemed to have misunderstood something.

"As you get older, it's inevitable to suffer from illness." Seeing his mother snickering, Zhou Gu couldn't figure it out, and suddenly thought of something, raised his eyebrows in disbelief, "Mom, can't you? Want to make a ghost marriage for me?"

"You big-headed ghost!" Ye Ruyu didn't want to say more, and gave the order to die, "Anyway, I'm here, and I have to meet someone tomorrow." "As long as she can come, I'll meet her." It's okay to meet a person who can't make it through today, Zhou Gu doesn't believe that his mother will really let him marry an old woman.

But what Ye Ruyu thinks is - once her son doesn't have expectations for this blind date, the meeting tomorrow will be full of surprises, she doesn't believe that her son won't be tempted.

"What? Are you going to make osmanthus cake for Aunt Zhou's family tomorrow?!" Ruan Yi almost fell off the high bench when he heard the news.

Ruan Jiaojiao raised her head, and gave a muffled hum, because she ate spicy food for the first time, and after eating so much, she was a little bit overwhelmed by the spicy food, her snow-white face was flushed, and fine beads of sweat appeared on her forehead , like cannas in full bloom in the morning, swaying with dew.

"If Xiao Yiyi wants to eat sweet-scented osmanthus cake, I'll bring you two yuan back." Ruan Jiaojiao coaxed softly, really treating him as her nephew and grandson, and besides...another Arhat Bodhisattva came alive.

Ruan Yi coughed uncomfortably. It is really embarrassing to have such a beautiful little girl, aunt, but no matter how embarrassing it is, it is easier than asking him to call Grandpa Zhou Gu, so it doesn't matter whether the osmanthus cake is or not. The most important thing is that his aunt will definitely meet Zhou Gu when she goes to Zhou's house. With the crazy energy of other girls in the village seeing Zhou Gu, he will inevitably worry that Ruan Jiaojiao will be like them, and when the time comes, the two will meet...

"It's better not to go, Lao Zhou finally came back, let him spend more time with Aunt Zhou... Hiss..."

Before finishing speaking, her thigh was severely pinched by her daughter-in-law, Li Xiuzhen squinted Staring at him, "My aunt has gone, and Officer Xiao Zhou can also accompany Aunt Zhou, it doesn't matter at all." Officer Xiao Zhou

is so good-looking, and looks like his aunt, Li Xiuzhen is very optimistic about this marriage, and must match the two together. One piece, as for the old bachelor Ruan Laosan, he can stay wherever he is cool.

Ruan Yi couldn't guess the daughter-in-law's careful thinking, "Lao Zhou will go to Guangzhou City for training in two days. After the training, he will be transferred to the island to be stationed. The elders have to take off a layer of skin."

"The sun is so big?" Li Xiuzhen looked at Ruan Jiaojiao whose skin was as tender as a freshly peeled egg, and couldn't help feeling worried, "Why don't you go talk to Officer Xiao Zhou?" Discuss and ask him not to go to the island to garrison?"

"..." Ruan Yi was just about to teach his wife a political and ideological lesson, but Ruan Jiaojiao, who was busy doing things, took the lead, "Xiao Zhenzhen, your thinking is wrong, because people are not stationed because of the sun on the island? How can that be done? The heroic deeds of the older generation are everywhere, without their selfless dedication, where would our current stable life come from, our generation should not be afraid of hardships or tiredness, and go to wherever the motherland needs us."

Li Xiuzhen: "... ..."

Ruan Yi echoed: "Grandma is right!"

"Besides, islands are not only exposed to the sun, but also have endless oysters, lobsters, abalones and hairy crabs." Ruan Jiaojiao has been living in the mountains all her life. Said to eat, but I have never seen it.

Li Xiuzhen regained her spirits, "Grandma wants to live on an island?"

Ruan Jiaojiao nodded with bright eyes. It doesn't matter where she lives with whom, what matters is her oysters, lobsters, abalones and hairy crabs.

"On the island, there are only a few seafood you can eat. No matter how delicious it is, you can't eat it every day. You are so tired that you don't even have a leaf of green vegetables." Ruan Yi has an old comrade-in-arms who has been stationed on the island for three years. When he came back, he saw him. The fishy smell all over his body complained to him that it was seafood that made him vomit.

Ruan Jiaojiao didn't listen to a word, and took a bite of sweet potato rice with spicy fried potato chips, "Put garlic, millet spicy, and vermicelli on the oysters, steam for ten minutes, one bite at a time, it's perfect." Seeing people look forward to it , Ruan Yi continued to persuade: "Not to mention the bad food, there will be a typhoon for several months. That typhoon is not so powerful, it can directly blow people into the sea." "Steamed seafood,

original taste, a fresh word Yes, but I eat a lot of steamed peppers, and I have to stir-fry them to relieve the tiredness. I heard that the yellow lantern peppers on the island are more flavorful than millet peppers, so I will have more varieties in the future." Ruan Jiaojiao has already started planning to live on the island.

Ruan Yi looked desperate. He told Zhou Gu's imminent transfer to Haidao because he wanted his aunt to retreat in spite of the difficulties. As a result, his aunt looked like he was not married to Zhou Gu, and Ruan Yi felt regretful. Now, he felt that he might really want to call that old boy Zhou Gu grandpa.

"Grandma, I made a new dress last month and haven't worn it yet. You can try it on after dinner. You must dress up and go to Zhou's house tomorrow." Although we didn't get along for a long time, the soft Who doesn't like a cute little girl, especially a tomboy sister-in-law and a monkey girl in the family, so Li Xiuzhen called Aunt Ruan Jiaojiao on her lips, but she thought of her as her own girl in her heart, and wanted to help her find a good home worthy of entrusting her life, Officer Xiao Zhou is the best candidate.

"Daughter-in-law, Lao Zhou will be thirty soon, and my aunt is only nineteen years old. There is a big difference in age between the two of them." On the one hand, Ruan Yi was not reconciled, and on the other hand, he was also doing it for Ruan Jiaojiao's good. Zhou Gu's mouth was too poisonous. His aunt is so soft, if he gets along with him, she won't be bullied to death, "How about I introduce another one to my aunt? Xiaozhuang in the next village is much better than Lao Zhou."

Chapter 8

"What are you talking about? Officer Xiao Zhou is going to be thirty soon?" Li Xiuzhen obviously didn't believe it, pinched Ruan Yi's thigh again, and gave him a blank look, "Stop bluffing people, Officer Xiao Zhou is only in his early twenties, how could he turn 30 immediately?" Ten?!"

"Why lie to you? He's just young," Ruan Yi repeated the old saying, "So it's better for Xiao Zhuang to be with my aunt, right? Auntie."

Ruan Jiaojiao took a sour drink Spicy cabbage soup, no order but Zhu's red lips are more delicate and charming, he nodded slowly, "Abalone can also be eaten raw, but it must be fresh and live. Dead abalone has parasites and bacteria. Maybe I have stomach discomfort and diarrhea."

Ruan Yi: "..."

Li Xiuzhen laughed out loud, and patted her husband on the shoulder, "A good meal is not afraid of being late, and a good man is not afraid of getting old. Older people will hurt others more. You don't know that. Right?"

The corners of Ruan Yi's mouth twitched, and Zhou Gu looked at that old boy, he wanted to know how to be sympathetic and sympathetic, so he twisted his head off and gave him a kick.

The son is going to meet his daughter-in-law soon, Ye Ruyu is so nervous that she can't sleep, she gets up before dawn, and doesn't care whether Zhou Gu is up or not, sweeping the floor can make the sound of thunder, Zhou Gusheng has nothing to love He opened the door and was about to complain when he was pushed back into the room by his mother.

"What are you doing?" Ye Ruyu followed into the room, and slammed the door shut, with a mournful expression on her face, "Running around without combing or washing your face, what if Jiaojiao gets scared when she sees you like that? manage?"

While cursing, he drove people back, pulled up the navy uniform at the head of the bed and threw it on Zhou Gu, "Care me up, I'll kill the chicken first, and make chicken soup for Jiaojiao at noon.

" A fatal hobby is raising chickens. Others raise chickens for food, but he wants to bring them back to Beicheng to fight against the old Chief Lu next door.

Now it's better, it's worse than people leaving the tea, the sweet-scented osmanthus tree is bald, and the big rooster will be slaughtered for soup.

"Mom, let the old man live." Zhou Gu pleaded for his father.

"Yes! Let him leave me here alone and go back to drink the full moon wine." Ye Ruyu not only slaughtered his big rooster, but also the chicken feathers, made them into shuttlecocks for him, and placed them on the courtyard wall Show it, let him come back and see, "Lu's full moon wine has been eaten five times, this is the sixth time, the sixth time!!! Each time is more elaborate than the last time. Wait until the next time, I'm afraid I have to go □□Put a banquet at the door."

Every time this topic came up, Ye Ruyu acted like a little grudge who had been wronged by the world, Zhou Gu didn't dare to say a word to get angry, and honestly changed into his own navy Clothes.

Ye Ruyu was in a better mood now, and encouraged her youngest son to behave well, trying to win him down in one fell swoop.

Zhou Gu lazily lay back on the bed, his long legs crossed casually, his hands resting behind his head, staring at the ceiling in a daze.

When he was young, he was surrounded by violent tigress, and Zhou Gu expressed deep sympathy for his old father who lived in dire straits, so he either didn't get married, or he had to wait for the girl in his mind, who had a soft temper. Like a little rabbit.

The weather today is fine, the sky is clear and there are no clouds in the sky. Although it's autumn, it won't be cold to wear a skirt. Li Xiuzhen ironed her new skirt last night and took it to Ruan Jiaojiao's room early in the morning.

When she came out again, Li Xiuzhen pushed Ruan Jiaojiao, who had put on a new dress, in front of the Ruan family.

Bragi's dress has a doll collar, a narrow waist design, and bright small floral flowers in contrasting colors, which complement Ruan Jiaojiao's oval face perfectly.

While walking, the hem of the skirt swayed, the two thin legs exposed were unbearable, the eyelids drooped slightly, and the long eyelashes trembled slightly, giving off a sense of pampering.

I'm going to see a man soon, so I'm so nervous, Ruan Jiaojiao grabbed her light-white fingers, afraid~

Ruan Haosheng saw Ruan Jiaojiao's uneasiness, and comforted him: "The third Ruan's marriage has been retired, little aunt, don't worry People in the village gossip."

If it weren't for the old lady Ruan's threat of death, Ruan Haosheng would have divorced Ruan Jiaojiao long ago, throwing her on the mountain for more than ten years and leaving her alone, their family is already sorry for their aunt and aunt. If he continues to be foolish and ruins his little aunt's life's happiness, how will he explain to the old man when he goes underground.

So regardless of the old lady's objection, Ruan Haosheng went to Ruan Laosan's house to cancel the marriage in person. Wang Cuihua beat her to death and disagreed. He ignored her and asked her to go to the commune to make trouble in the county. aunt.

Although she is a little aunt, Ruan Haosheng, like Li Xiuzhen, regards her as his daughter. Who makes his daughter meaner than a male doll, and a well-behaved and docile little girl like Ruan Jiaojiao has fulfilled his dream of a daughter.

Ruan Jiaojiao hummed softly, then cheered herself up, and kept telling herself: Zhou Gu is not a man, but a delicious oyster, lobster, abalone and hairy crab.

Thinking of this, Ruan Jiaojiao finally relaxed a little, raised her lips and smiled sweetly, took the small basket prepared in advance and went out.

Ruan Yi was very worried. Everyone in the village said that his aunt was the reincarnation of a vixen, but he looked like a pure and harmless little white rabbit, and that old boy Zhou Gu was a treacherous and cunning big bad wolf. Facing the big bad wolf, he would definitely be gnawed to the bone.

Ruan Jiaojiao walked on the country road with a small basket on her shoulders, attracting countless people to stop and look around. She ignored the eyes and comments of those people, straightened a small jar of Ciba chili in the basket and continued to walk towards the end of the village.

Seeing Ruan Xiaoting's group outside the gate of Zhou's courtyard from a distance, Ruan Jiaojiao enthusiastically raised her hand and waved to say hello: "You guys are also here to make sweet-scented osmanthus cake for Aunt Zhou?" Ruan Jiaojiao kicked her stomach twice two days ago, and it has already left an indelible psychological shadow on her.

Seeing someone running towards her with a bright smile, Ruan Xiaoting couldn't help but backed away, and at the same time called the other party a flirtatious fox in her heart. She was flirtatious at first, but she became even more flirtatious when she dressed up. She really did everything she could to hook up with Captain Zhou.

And what did she mean by that sentence? Isn't it just to show off to them? Only she can go in and meet with Captain Zhou!

Ruan Jiaojiao's fox tail is so high, if you don't find a match in the end, let's see how you have the face to stay in the village in the future. Ye Ruyu heard Ruan Jiaojiao's words, opened the courtyard door, and beckoned, "Jiaojiao, come in quickly. I'll introduce my fourth child to you."

Zhou Gu glanced at each other.

"Bang-"

Ye Ruyu slammed the courtyard door behind her backhand, almost flattening Ruan Xiaoting's noses, causing them to scream and explode on the spot.

"Jiaojiao, please sit down for a while, I'll go to the stove and call the fourth child," Ye Ruyu led Ruan Jiaojiao to sit down in the main room, intentionally or unintentionally said: "The fourth child knew you came to the house today, so he got up early in the morning to kill the chicken , Said to make soup for you at noon."

"Chief Zhou has a heart." Sure enough, it was just like what their little Zhenzhen said, a man knows how to love when he is old, and she came to meet him for the first time, and she killed him so enthusiastically. The chicken soup is enough to show...how old is the old Zhou in the mouth of the nephew and grandson.

Get old as long as you have oysters, lobsters, abalones and hairy crabs. Ruan Jiaojiao is easy to be satisfied.

She left a good impression when she came here, Ye Ruyu felt that she was too smart, as long as her son worked harder, her fat grandson would be just around the corner.

As soon as Ye Ruyu left, Ruan Jiaojiao became a little nervous again, and picked up the small basket on her lap. Because of too much force, her snow-white fingertips turned red slightly, and she was restless.

Hearing the sound of footsteps, Ruan Jiaojiao quickly put the small basket on the four-wood square table, stood up from the chair in a hurry, accidentally touched the leg of the chair, almost fell, and it took a long time to stabilize her figure .

As soon as Zhou Gu stepped into the main room, he saw a little girl who was trying to stabilize her figure. She was wearing a green floral dress. Because she buried her head, she couldn't see her face. She didn't know what she looked like, but her skin was fairer than snow, and her waist was like The weak willow is like a little daisy swaying in the wind.

Zhou Gu was stunned for a moment... Is this Ruan Yi's aunt? granddaughter!

Sensing that someone was looking at her with burning eyes, Ruan Jiaojiao immediately turned her back, her ears were stained pink with shame, it was so embarrassing, she must have looked like a stupid penguin just now, right?

Will her oyster, lobster, abalone and hairy crab dislike her? I'm so worried.

Zhou Gu noticed Ruan Jiaojiao's small red ears, her tightly pursed thin lips pulled out a curve, her Adam's apple rolled twice, and she suddenly became a little nervous.

Master Ruan Jiaojiao, you can do it! For your Oyster Lobster Abalone Hairy Crab, you must be able to!

Ruan Jiaojiao took a deep breath, mustered up the courage to turn around, never thought that Zhou Gu had already walked behind her, and bumped into her arms.

Boom~ Is this chest made of stone? so hard!

Ruan Jiaojiao was petite and weak, she staggered and took a few steps back, she was about to hit the four-wood square table again, Zhou Gu quickly wrapped her arms around the opponent's waist, and as she walked back, Ruan Jiaojiao threw herself into his arms again In the middle of the night, two small hands rested on his chest uneasily, and raised his head with red eyes.

A large patch of red forehead, even the small nose is also red, soft and delicate, charming.

With a bang, it was as if a torpedo had exploded in Zhou Gu's mind. What he could see lost color, became black and white, and then became blurred... and the girl in front of him, her eyebrows and eyes became clearer, her red lips became more beautiful, The floral skirt on her body became more and more elegant.

Suddenly there was only her figure left in his world. Although she was small, she filled his heart that had been empty for more than twenty years. little rabbit! Finally caught him!

It is as soft as a new crescent moon, and water can come out with a pinch.

Zhou Gu's heart beat faster, and his palms began to sweat coldly. He had never been so nervous before.

And when he was nervous, he couldn't help frowning, looking extraordinarily stern and solemn.

Ruan Jiaojiao didn't expect that the old Zhou that Ruan Yi was talking about was so young and very good-looking, but...he was so fierce, and she was so scared.

Chapter 9

Lao Zhou not only had a straight face, but he was also wearing a white navy suit...Ruan Jiaojiao immediately thought of the tragic death in her previous life, the man in the white coat, his heart rate and breathing accelerated in response to stress.

The little girl took a big breath and looked more nervous and excited than him, so she was in the same mood as him? It was love at first sight for him!

Thinking of this, Zhou Gu's brows and eyes stretched, his body and mind were happy, and the expression in his eyes brightened by two points.

However, Ruan Jiaojiao happened not to see this scene. She was worried that she would vomit all over Lao Zhou, so she withdrew her gaze early and focused on her toes to continue her psychological construction.

Lao Zhou is not a man, let alone the one in the white coat, he is a delicious oyster, lobster, abalone and hairy crab!

Thinking about it, she finally wasn't as scared as before, only then did she come to her senses that Lao Zhou was still hugging her, and Ruan Jiao stretched out a finger shyly, poking the back of his hand one after another.

Zhou Gu trembled all over his body, as if he had been electrocuted. The numbness quickly spread from the back of his hand to his internal organs, his limbs, and his bones. He could hardly breathe.

It's so exciting, it's even more exciting than a mission to fight to the death.

"Well, Comrade Zhou, please move your hand~" Ruan Jiaojiao's voice trembled because of fear, really like a frightened little rabbit.

Zhou Guhun let out a loud oh, and then moved his big hand to the side.

Moved, but she still hugged her, the man's palm was hot, Ruan Jiaojiao felt that a hole was about to be burned in her waist, she swallowed hard, and said again: "Well, Comrade Zhou, let's sit Let's talk?"

"Okay." Zhou Gu reluctantly let go of the little rabbit he managed to catch for the time being, sat on the chair opposite Ruan Jiaojiao, and stared at her with impunity.

The skin is so white, whiter than the white clouds floating in the sea, the hair is so smooth, smoother than the seaweed in the water, the ankles are so thin, thinner and straighter than the top of the mast... It really grows everywhere in his aesthetics , terribly.

They were silent with each other, and the atmosphere was so quiet that it was embarrassing. Zhou Gu didn't want the little rabbit to be uncomfortable, so he coughed lightly, and asked, "Are you the granddaughter of Aunt Ruan Yi?"

Ruan Jiaojiao lowered her head and shook, He introduced himself in a low voice: "I'm not a granddaughter, I'm his aunt, Ruan Jiaojiao."

What? ? ? ! ! !

Zhou Gu looked surprised, "You are Ruan Yi's aunt?"

"Yes," Ruan Jiaojiao nodded heavily, and continued in a muffled voice, "You and Xiao Yiyi are sworn brothers, so you can call me aunt as you like. "

? ? ? Xiao Yiyi! ! !

Zhou Gu twitched the corners of his mouth, not knowing whether to laugh or cry, seeing Ruan Jiaojiao crumpled his clothes, he changed the subject: "You seem to be afraid of me?" "

No!" Ruan Jiaojiao blurted out, "I'm just admitting to life. ."

She was so nervous about explaining in such a hurry.

Zhou Gu curled his lips into a snicker.

There is no movement, her oyster lobster abalone hairy crab don't believe yourself?

Ruan Jiaojiao slowly raised her head to prove her innocence.

Master Jinghui told her that the eyes are the windows of the soul, and it is the most basic courtesy to look into the other person's eyes when talking to them, otherwise the other person will think you hate him.

How could she hate her oyster, lobster, abalone and hairy crab?

The little rabbit has a pair of water pupils, pitch black and bright, Zhou Guyou was momentarily absent-minded, he never expected her eyes to be so beautiful, especially when looking at him, they were shining brightly, lingering and full of affection.

Presumably, he was also surprised by his handsome face, Zhou Gu thanked his parents for their kindness, and his daughter-in-law took another look at him.

Old Zhou has deep brows and eyes. When he looks at you, he seems to be falling into an abyss, mysterious and full of danger. Ruan Jiaojiao subconsciously wants to shrink back, but when she thinks that she will go to the island with him in the future, she immediately imagines it Cheng... a face with thin skin and tender flesh, isn't it just a freshly peeled oyster? Long hands and long feet, aren't they the two big claws of a lobster? Isn't the thin lip cut by a knife the freshly baked abalone?

The more she was afraid, the more she thought about it, and the more she thought about it, the more greedy she became. Tears flowed from the corners of her mouth. Ruan Jiaojiao swallowed silently, and her eyes became more and more burning as she looked at Zhou Gu.

Zhou Gu was overjoyed, she wanted to eat his mother in one bite? So much affection for him in such a short time!

"Comrade Ruan," Zhou Gu got up, stood still, raised his hands in salute, and introduced himself like a slogan, "My surname is Zhou and my name is Gu. I am twenty-nine years old. My parents are still alive. I have an older brother and two older sisters. My brother is married and has a son, and my two sisters are waiting to be married. I will be transferred to the island at the end of the year, and the monthly benefits are about 150. The above is my basic situation. Comrade Ruan, is there anything else you want to know? ?"

My fair lady, a gentleman is so sweet.

If he doesn't hurry up, many people will pursue him, not to mention that as a soldier, he is all about efficiency.

Full of energy and deafening, Ruan Jiaojiao couldn't help sighing in her heart: "Old Zhou's lungs are well combined."

Does it mean that he has good lungs and a good waist, so he won't grab oysters from her in the future?

The other party was so serious, Ruan Jiaojiao didn't want to be negligent, she stood up, her hands drooped close to her thighs, her stomach was pulled back, her chest was raised and her head raised.

To be precise, she looked up. Ruan Jiaojiao was the same height as her previous life, 1.65 meters, not short among girls in Sichuan and Chongqing, but Lao Zhou was at least 1.8 meters by visual inspection?

The height difference is more than 20, and my neck hurts after lying on my back for a long time.

Ruan Jiaojiao took a step forward and stood on tiptoe.

Zhou Gu looked down at her, the little rabbit's eyelashes were so long, flickering, like a feather sweeping across the tip of his heart, itchy, he couldn't help but stop breathing.

Ruan Jiaojiao smelled the faint scent of soap on Lao Zhou's body, which was very clean, unlike the smell of sweat from other men, and the smell of disinfectant from the man in the white coat. She was not so scared at once, and asked softly Asked: "Does Comrade Zhou like seafood?"

Zhou Gu was taken aback, he didn't expect the little rabbit to ask him this, and after thinking for a moment, he replied: "I like it.

" The requirements for food are not high, as long as it can fill the stomach.

"Do you like it?" So in the future, I will grab oysters, lobsters, abalones and hairy crabs from her. She will definitely not be able to grab such a big one. "You don't have to like it..." Zhou Gu's eyes loosened, and his tone was softer than before, "But the transfer to the island is a political task, and it is impossible for me not to go because of personal feelings."

Breaking up with people because of this, even refused to have a partner.

Such cases abound. Zhou Gu heard a lot of them when he was in the Naval Academy. While his seniors complained to them, he taught them lessons: "Don't tell the girl that you are going to be stationed on an island, and go through the formalities first. In this way, even if you don't want to join the army, you can stay in your hometown to help take care of your father and mother, and the most important thing is to cook rice, so we don't have to be bachelors for the rest of our lives." If it's not forced, who would want to do such a wicked thing However, Zhou Gu couldn't pass his test, even if he was a bachelor all his life, he would not be able to "cheat the marriage".

Just like what he said before, either don't get married, or if you get married, you have to marry the girl on your heart. Since she is the girl on your heart, how can you be willing to let her suffer a little bit of grievance, so he told the truth about his situation, although I was also worried that Little Rabbit would not go to the island with him to suffer. After all, she was so soft and white, she might melt if she stood in the sun.

"We must go!" Ruan Jiaojiao clenched her fists, her face full of righteousness, "The motherland and the people need us, how can we shrink back because of a little bit of suffering and tiredness, that's not what a man does, let alone what you people's soldiers do."

Zhou Gu: "?!"

Excited, she spoke quickly, Ruan Jiaojiao finished expressing her views and opinions eloquently, and found that Lao Zhou was looking at her strangely, and she pursed her lips uncomfortably.

It is true that she wants to eat oysters, lobsters, abalones and hairy crabs, but she also knows the responsibility and honor of Lao Zhou as a soldier. If he abandons the motherland and the people for his personal feelings, not only will she not be moved, but she will only feel that this man is irresponsible. After all Where there is a country, there is a home.

Zhou Gu smiled suddenly, with deep dimples at the corners of his mouth. He looked at her, with cute and soft short ear-length hair, and a white and small face wrapped in oval eggs. After all, he couldn't help but put his hand on the top of her hair, She rubbed her hands, leaned over to her ear, and asked her in a hoarse voice, "You just said us?" "

Ah?" Ruan Jiaojiao lowered her eyelids guiltily, not daring to admit it, "Really? I don't I remember."

Zhou Gu withdrew his hand, took a step back, and sighed in pain, "It seems that I am being sentimental, I thought Comrade Ruan wanted to live with me on the island." The oyster and lobster in his mouth The abalone and hairy crab were about to fly, Ruan Jiaojiao grabbed Zhou Gu's sleeve, eagerly and shyly expressed her attitude, "I am willing, really."

Zhou Gu couldn't believe it! The good thing of falling pie in the sky can also hit him on the head, making him dizzy, so happy that he can't find the north, and reconfirmed: "Comrade Ruan is really willing to form a lifelong revolutionary partner with me?"

Ruan Jiao's ten white and tender fingers were tightly clung together, she buried her head and hummed, her voice was small, but she pronounced the words clearly, and repeated again: "I am willing, really." Oyster, lobster, abalone and hairy crab,

Ruan Master Jiaojiao is here!

Because of the excitement, her hands were indifferent, and her fingertips turned red. Ruan Jiaojiao didn't notice it until her right hand became hot, and she was held by Zhou Gu like this.

Zhou Gu's fingers are beautiful, with well-defined joints and strength. He nimbly pried open her two "self-inflicted" hands and interlocked her fingers. Her hand was the same as her own, a small and soft one. It can be easily wrapped, and it is not light or heavy to hold.

It's too unreal, even if his little rabbit said yes twice, Zhou Gu still felt like he was dreaming, he abducted his wife out of nowhere, and wanted to tell everyone that he, Zhou Gu, had a wife! ! ! He will treat her well for the rest of his life, and for this, he will spare no effort.

Ruan Jiaojiao grew up in a nunnery and rarely had contact with men, let alone being so close to them. Her small face was flushed with shame, her eyes were full of tears, she was so beautiful, and the begonias were in full bloom.

Only then did she realize that she just married herself off.

"Fourth brother, go to the kitchen to see if the chicken soup is ready..." Ye Ruyu didn't want to disturb the two young people being alone, but she thought of her unbelievable young son, who had nothing else to do and could make the little girl cry the most. Worried that her daughter-in-law would be bullied in the future, she came here to support her.

Sure enough, the daughter-in-law's eyes were swollen from crying!

The author has something to say:

Ruan Jiaojiao: Oysters, lobsters, abalones, and hairy crabs... I want to eat

my own strategy. Zhou Gu: So excited, my wife wants to eat me!

Chapter 10

"What's going on? Why is Jiaojiao crying?" If it wasn't for the fact that her daughter-in-law was there to save face, Ye Ruyu would have rushed to beat her son long ago.

Ruan Jiaojiao rubbed her eyes, "Auntie, I didn't cry."

"I didn't cry, why are my eyes red?" Ye Ruyu lamented in her heart that her daughter-in-law was so obedient, and felt wronged herself.

"I really didn't cry." Ruan Jiaojiao was really embarrassed to tell Ye Ruyu that she was crying with joy, and she would soon be able to eat oysters, lobsters, abalones and hairy crabs.

Zhou Gu took off his navy hat and put it on Ruan Jiaojiao's head, and pressed the brim of the hat down, directly covering more than half of the other's small face, only revealing a touch of red lips and a sharp and thin chin.

"Comrade Ye, Comrade Ruan and I have already discussed that we will live together on the island after we get married." Zhou Gu stood in front of Ruan Jiaojiao. halo.

Ruan Jiaojiao stood behind him, hiding in his shadow, like a delicate flower blessed by the big tree in the sky.

"You two...it's done?!" After Ye Ruyu was pleasantly surprised, she was unavoidably worried, and reminded Ruan Jiaojiao, "Jiaojiao must think about it, marriage is a lifetime thing, and you must not be fooled by a man's sweet words and that picture. deceived by the pretty boy on the embroidered pillow."

Zhou Gu: "..."

Is this his real mother? Did he pick it up from the trash can?

"I've made up my mind," Ruan Jiaojiao replied seriously to Ye Ruyu, "Comrade Zhou didn't lie to me, he is very honest, and I trust him."

Zhou Gu turned to look at her.

Ruan Jiaojiao had already taken off her navy cap, held it in front of her body, and stood there quietly, gently stroking the five-pointed star on the brim of the hat with her fingertips.

Seemingly aware that he was looking at her, she raised her head and smiled at him, then stretched out her hand, "Comrade Zhou, we will be revolutionary partners from now on, please give me your advice." Zhou Gu held her hand, not sure if it

was Deliberately, fingers gently hooked her palm.

Ruan Jiaojiao quickly withdrew her hand with a red face.

"Does Comrade Ruan have any special requirements for the future life of a couple?" Zhou Gu's deep voice fell in his ears.

"I..." Ruan Jiaojiao pinched the brim of her navy hat and rubbed it firmly, as if she had made a big decision before expressing her worries, "Just one request, when we arrive at the island, I hope Comrade Zhou will not steal seafood from me. "

Zhou Gu raised his eyebrows with an incredulous expression.

"Then is this good? Don't win every time, let me do it once or twice?" Ruan Jiaojiao discussed with others in a "humble" manner.

Zhou Gu couldn't help laughing in a low voice anymore, in a doting tone, "Stupid, you are my wife, I will let you grab any seafood from you every time." "

Auntie," Ruan Jiaojiao said from Zhou Gu. Gu poked her head out behind Gu, and praised sincerely, "Your son is such a good man."

Ye Ruyu was so moved, the ancestral grave of their old Zhou family was really smoking, just because they wronged them Jiaojiao, she swore that she would definitely be happy in the future Treat her better than her own daughter.

"Jiaojiao, this is the bracelet my fourth child gave me on the day I got married to your father. Today I hand it over to you, which is also an explanation to him." Ye Ruyu took off the jade bracelet and gave it to Ruan Jiao. Jiao put it on, patted the back of her hand and said, "If the fourth child bullies you in the future, you can tell mom. Mom will support you and break his dog's legs." "Thank you, auntie.

" When she was sour, she said that she was lucky. Although she was abandoned since she was a child, there was Mrs. Jinghui in the previous life, and Aunt Zhou in this world. Others have only one mother, but she has two.

"Ruan Yi, isn't it good for us to do this? Why don't we go back first?" Li Xiuzhen leaned on the wooden ladder and poked her head out to look into the courtyard of Zhou's house. Their position is not very good, and they can't see what happened in the main room. What, but their aunt was held in the main room by Zhou's mother and son and did not come out for a long time, causing her and her husband to worry to death.

She was worried that the two of them would not be able to make it, that their aunt would never find a better home than Officer Xiao Zhou, and Ruan Yi was worried that their aunt would be bullied by that old boy Zhou Gu.

"It's already here, why go back?" Ruan Yi stood under the wall and supported the wooden ladder, "Did you hear Aunt Zhou say that my aunt was crying just now? Zhou Gu must have said that she was crying." "

No As for it, it's just a look, if you're dissatisfied, forget it, why do you tell people to cry?" Ruan Yi boasted about Zhou Gu's great achievements in making so many little girls cry on his previous blind date, and he spoke in a precise manner, just like what he saw with his own eyes , but Li Xiuzhen didn't believe it, Officer Xiao Zhou was so good-looking, how could his mouth be so poisonous.

Ruan Yi was deeply shocked, "Li Xiuzhen, you actually trust an outsider and not your own husband!" "If

you want Officer Xiao Zhou to look good, I will trust you." Li Xiuzhen felt that her husband was targeting Officer Xiao Zhou for no other reason than jealousy.

"Believe it or not, I'll fall down for you!" Ruan Yi let go of the hand of the wooden ladder, but just pretended, one foot kept firmly stepping on the bottom section of the wooden ladder.

Li Xiuzhen was not threatened, so she kicked him directly on the head. Ruan Yi felt that his Tianling Gai had been kicked away, and he grinned in pain, "Li Xiuzhen, you are murdering your husband." "Returning your husband? Ruan Yi,

you Shameless bastard, if you want to peek at yourself and tell your daughter-in-law to climb the wall, what kind of man are you?" Li Xiuzhen wanted to give him a kick, but Ruan Yi grabbed his ankle, and Ruan Yi smiled flatteringly, "I'm not a soldier. I climb the wall to peek. If someone catches me, I'll be ashamed to be a soldier."

"I'm still a military wife. If someone catches me, don't I lose face to my military wife?" Li Xiuzhen leaned down and grabbed her husband's ear with great force. Ruan Yi tilted his body, and the wooden ladder shook. Li Xiuzhen fell from above, and Ruan Yi caught her horizontally.

Zhou Gu saw this scene as soon as he went out, and he felt a little envious in his heart. He really wanted to marry Little Rabbit as soon as possible, so that he could play hooligans in broad daylight like Ruan Yi...show affection.

Ruan Yi weighed his daughter-in-law, frowned slightly, and said, "Daughter-in-law, are you getting fat again!"

Li Xiuzhen, who was originally in the arms of her husband, the princess, who was still full of joy, was instantly disheartened, and shouted at him: "Try to say it again? "

Fat is fat, I don't dislike you!" Ruan Yi has been with Li Xiuzhen for so many years, but he also realized some killer tricks to subdue each other, so he slapped Li Xiuzhen loudly on the face.

Seeing this, Zhou Gu couldn't help applauding Ruan Yi and shouting hello.

Ruan Yi turned his head, the corners of his mouth twitching, you are watching a monkey show here.

It was rare for Li Xiuzhen to be shy, two blushes appeared on her cheeks, she jumped off Ruan Yi anxiously, and explained to others: "Officer Xiao Zhou, don't get me wrong, we are here just to have a look, not because we are afraid that you will bully our aunt. " The visitor is a guest, please come in and sit down," Zhou Gu was not angry at all, but invited him warmly, " Let's have a meal here at noon."

Looking at each other with eyes, could it be that my aunt didn't like the old boy, and the old boy wants us to be lobbyists?

Don't think about it! There are no doors!

He didn't want to call him uncle!

"We will be a family from now on, Xiao Yiyi and Xiao Zhenzhen should not be polite to grandpa." Zhou Gu went over to put Ruan Yi's shoulders, humbly asked for advice, "Xiao Yiyi and Xiao Zhenzhen have been married for some years , must have summed up a lot of ways to get along with husband and wife, and I will tell my uncle later."

Ruan Yihu shook his back, brushed Zhou Gu's paw away, and took a step back, "What did you say?"

"Aren't you stupid?! Isn't Officer Xiao Zhou's meaning obvious enough? He's married to his aunt!" Li Xiuzhen was happy, and raised her voice to emphasize, "From now on, we will be a family with Officer Xiao Zhou."

Ruan Yi: "... ..."

If you don't want to, just want to die!

"One family doesn't talk about two families, stop standing here, go into the room and talk." Zhou Gu led Ruan Yi, who was dying, and Li Xiuzhen, who was as excited as a chicken blood, back.

As soon as she entered the yard, she saw Ruan Jiaojiao who was washing vegetables by the well. She raised her hand and put her short hair behind her ears, revealing a milk-white side face with slightly drooping long eyelashes, a straight nose, and round lips. Pearl, as beautiful as a doll.

Zhou Gu sighed in his heart how beautiful his daughter-in-law is.

Ruan Yi winked at Li Xiuzhen angrily, did you see that? This is what you said is a good husband who is more loving, and he was called out before he even got through the door? Our aunt is his vegetable washing girl, isn't she?

Therefore, he does not agree to this marriage!

"Comrade Ruan," Zhou Gu strode up, grabbed the half-washed potatoes and the leeks in the pot from Ruan Jiaojiao's hands, and said distressedly, "How can you do this kind of heavy work? I'll do it, I'll do it. "

Washing vegetables is heavy work too?

Ruan Jiaojiao tilted her head, Lao Zhou is really a good soldier who wholeheartedly serves the people.

Li Xiuzhen gave Ruan Yi a wink, see? Officer Xiao Zhou is so considerate and thoughtful, even washing the vegetables is reluctant to let his aunt do it by herself, isn't that hurting enough?

Ruan Yi was stubborn, so he just pretended, wait and see, if he knows how to be sympathetic, I'll...

"Look, it's such a cold day, my hands are red from the cold," Zhou Gu took out a piece that was washed very well. Give Ruan Jiaojiao a clean plaid handkerchief, "Wipe it quickly, don't catch a cold."

Ruan Yi looked up at the sky, why couldn't he see the sun so big?

Ruan Jiaojiao's small hands were flushed, it wasn't cold, but too tender and too white, and it turned red when she was working, but Lao Zhou was also kind, she couldn't refuse, so she obediently took the handkerchief, wiped it, and didn't finish it yet. A man's concerned voice sounded from the top of his head again: "Let me just say it's hot, look at the sweating so much, what should I do if I suffer from heat stroke?"

Ruan Yi: "..."

Is it hot or cold today?

"I'll wipe it for you." Zhou Gu took out another clean handkerchief, and carefully wiped away the dense sweat on Ruan Jiaojiao's forehead.

It was the first time he saw such a beautiful forehead, like a piece of pure white suet jade, so he must not let her have any unpleasant frowns and troubles.

Ruan Yi: "..."

Why is this old boy wearing so many handkerchiefs?

Li Xiuzhen bumped Ruan Yi with her elbow, smiled at her aunt, and said in a low voice, "Doesn't it hurt?"

Ruan Yi replied sourly, "Wait, I'll go to the supply and marketing agency tomorrow to buy ten handkerchiefs and put it in my pocket." ."

Li Xiuzhen: "..."

Is it a matter of how many handkerchiefs you have? You are not as good-looking as Officer Xiao Zhou.

"Grandma, didn't you bring a bottle of glutinous rice cake chili to Lao Zhou?" Ruan Yi lived with Zhou Gu for more than half a year, and he knew that he, a northerner, couldn't eat anything spicy, so he deliberately mentioned this, "Grandma's noon What are you going to do delicious for Lao Zhou and Aunt Zhou?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

357K 22.6K 20
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
12K 111 30
Title:穿越七零新婚夜:甜夫十项全能 Crossing Seventy Wedding Night: A Sweet Husband Decathlon Author: Jiang Liuhuo Category: Rebirth through time travel Release tim...
32.3K 277 15
Marrying a young daughter-in-law in a large courtyard in 50's (book) Original title: 五零大杂院替嫁小媳妇[穿书] Author: Qiyue Ali Lin Yao is out of school, her p...
18.2K 139 6
In the 1970s, she remarried her ex-husband's enemy (七零之改嫁前夫死对头) Author: Lao Hu Shiba Qin Laidi died in the third year after she was kicked out of th...