The Revenge ||KTH||

بواسطة pranu1185

She was a happy and cheerful teen. He was a cunning and ruthless, who had been hunting her elder sister for y... المزيد

Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26

Part 1

1.1K 45 10
بواسطة pranu1185

"The monsters were never under my bed. Because the monsters were inside my head. I fear no monsters, for no monsters I see. Because all this time the monster has been me."

Note: I'm editing few chapters (not whole but few lines) as I'm not happy with the story lines. Sorry for the trouble.

Athor's Pov:

The typing sound was echoing in the room sitting infront of the computer working professionally, fully focused in your work but stopped when a knock on the door interrupted.

Y/n: Come in (clam)

Intro: 23 years old, single, works as secretary, has a mysterious past, cold to others but sweet to close ones, doesn't interfere in others business.

That person opened the door and entered inside while you continue to do your work caring less about that person, your closed your eyes and sighed as there was no response.

Y/n: Please speak na, you always do that to me.

??: (chuckle) Sorry for disturbing you but, Ms.Kim was looking for you.

Y/n: Hmm, is anything else to say Ms.Sana. 

Intro: 26 years old, in relationship with Sehun, works as an employee, single child and loving daughter of her both parents, is sweet and bubbly and cares about everyone.

Sana: I always do it cause you don't call me unnie, even if I'm older then you.

Y/n: You are not my sister, but anyway , is there any thing else Sana U.n.n.i.e. (smile)

Sana: (chuckle) No there is not, I will get going then.

Y/n: Hmm.

Saying that she left from there while you saved your work and stood up walking out from your room, you reached near the cabin without knocking you entered inside.

Y/n: Did you call me unnie?

??: Aa y/n come take a seat.

You nod and step forward you pulled the chair and sat down, you looked toward her who looked tense about something.

Y/n: You fine jisoo unnie?

Intro: 28 years old, single, is CEO of the company YG enterprise, is simple, kind, beautiful and innocent.

Jisoo: (sigh) they came again. I'm trying my best to handle this situation but its getting out of my hands.

Y/n: So what did you say to them?

Jisoo: I told them I will think and tell--

Y/n: Ash! unnie can't you just say no to them this is our company, father has build with so many struggles and hard work, your can't let is just go like that.

Jisoo: But it--

Her words got cut when her phone started to ring she looked at the id and then at you and said 'its them', you asked her to hand her phone to you, you lift the call and put it on the speaker.

Man: Miss it would be good if you hand your company papers till tomorrow----

Y/n: Or what huh? I am telling now and I won't change my decision WE. WON'T. GIVE. YOU. THE. COMPANY. go and tell this to your so called king who don't even know how to rule over his own company.

Man: You--

Before he could speak any further you disconnected the call and hand the phone back to jisoo.

Y/n: Don't worry from now on I will handle this problem.

Jisso: Be careful I don't think they will go easy on us, and tell me before you do anything don't take any stupid step okay.

Y/n: Ya, unnie you don't have to worry about me, after all I'm your lil sister, I will also no be easy on them (smile)

She just nod her head still being shocked by what just you said on the call, you left the cabin and was going back to your work room, but halt at your place when your heard the employees talking about something.

Boy1: Did you heard that the number one company's CEO want's our company.

Girl1: Ya, but if Ms.jisoo hands the company to him then what about our jobs.

Girl2: I got to know that he is known for most handsome and young ceo, if we request him to keep us he won't deny, as you know, no one can say no to my beauty.

You scoff and step infront of them, when they saw you they bow and greeted you.

Girl2: Good morning Ms.Y/n.

Y/n: If you praise your beauty this much then why don't your try for modeling instead of working here.

Girl2: (shy) miss I am trying but still not got selected but I am sure that some big company would surely choose me.

Y/n: Hmm then I think you must be tired from doing both the jobs, then why don't you just resign from here so you can focus more on your modeling career.

Girl2: No no please--

Y/n: You can leave the company, go and ask your so called handsome man to give you a job. 

You smiled at her and turned around but stopped when your heard her saying 'Bi*h'.

Y/n: Sorry were you talking to your self if you were then it was absolutely right, and yes don't forget to submit resignation letter before you leave.

She stomp her feet and left from there, you went back to your cabin and started to do your work. You were only 23 but still very mature, some thought that, as you were lil sister of the ceo that's why you have that type of attitude, you give respect to everyone but sometime you have to show them there real place.

(Somewhere in Seol)

A man sitting on the sofa, in one hand he was holding a glass filled with red wine, and other was resting on the sofa, his aura was cold making everyone present there shake in fear.

Man: B-boss Ms.jisoo was almost near to g-give her company b-but her secretary opposed to g-give so--

He clench his hand so tight that the glass he was holding broke into pieces, the man stopped talking and step back a lil in fear.

??: So what huh? do you want me to kill you.

Man: B-boss spear me I-i w-will look into i-it---

??: You shits are of no use its better if i just kill you---- Dad?

He was going to shoot the bodyguard but stopped when he saw his dad entering inside. While having a cold and clam face.

??'s dad: Calm down dear son, she will hand the papers by herself to us you don't need to pressure your self.

??: I don't think so, as long as the secretary is around her.

??'s dad: Then let's just do one thing, you go to there company tomorrow and talk it out, if they are ready to hand the papers then its well and good, or else we don't have any choice left other then calling him back from Italy.

??: Let's not trouble him I will handle it by myself.

??'s dad: Good for us and them then.

(Next Day)

You collected all the papers and put them properly into a file ready to show it to jisoo, after you were done with everything you left your cabin, but frown in confusion as soon as you step outside.

There was a strange silence in the atmosphere, as usually there is not this much pin drop silence, pushing off your thoughts away you started to walk towards her cabin, on your way you saw some men in black cloths standing in some places, they had wore black glasses with a black ear monitors. You went to one of them and asked.

Y/n: Excuse me may I know who you all are and how did you get in?

There was no response he kept staring at the wall, he was not giving you any attention they why should you, while scoffing you left from there, your roamed your eyes around the employee's area, everyone were working quietly not even a single word, which was so strange they were not even lifting there heads up.

Y/n: What the nuts is happening--- wait, unnie shit!

Without wasting any time you started to take fast steps towards her cabin, you heart was beating fast every passing second. As you reached near her cabin you saw 4 of the men's standing outside of her door which was closed. You went and were ready to open the door but one of the men stopped you which you cared less, you pushed his hand away and barged into her cabin.

Y/n: Unnie!

There she was sitting on her usual place, you sighed in relief but your eyes fell on an unfamiliar figure who's back was facing you, He rested his chin on his hand which was kept on the chair handle, and one leg crossed over other. The atmosphere was somewhat cold and dark which you sensed as soon as you entered inside. Your eyes again feel on Jisoo she was lil tensed and was sitting there nervously.

Y/n: (Chuckle) So you came finally.

He chuckled back and turned his chair facing you, he stared at you from top to bottom and raised his brow.

??: You are quit brave huh?

Your brows frown in confusion as soon as you saw his face, he was not him not at all, you knew your information can never be wrong but then it clicked you.

Y/n: Ow, why are you here instead of him Mr.Jin aka Kim Seok Jin.

Intro: 30 years old, is a big business man and is the CEO of one of the biggest company HYBE enterprises, And he is also a Mafia but no one knows about it. In the mafia world as well as in the business world everyone knew him as Jin only, he hides his true identity as he want's to protect his family.

The smirk from his face vanished, only few in the world know his full name, and hearing you calling his name made him shocked, which was not believable to him at all, but he didn't showed it out, his good that there were only three of you so no one knew his real identity.

Jin: (smirk) You are something more then I knew.

Jisoo: (Clearing throat) Your company is in the first position out of all the companies in the world and you are running behind ours, is there any special reason behind it.

Jin: Hmm, not much to say but your company is well known for marketing and I got to know that soon you are going to overtake over position.

Y/n: Good to know that so now you knew what can we do, you must have also came to know that I'm not going to hand this company to you.

He clench his fist stopping himself from busting out, while jisoo was sitting there not knowing what to say or do. She is the CEO, she knows how to manage the business, but till now she never got these types of threats so she didn't knew how to handle it.

Y/n: The door is this way you may leave now we have a lots of work to do unless like you.

Jin: See I'm asking you nicely and you have no right to speak cause you are not the CEO, so be in your limit unless and until you want to get in trouble.

Y/n: Mr.Kim stay cool, after unnie this company is mine so there is equal rights for me to interfere in this matter, I respect you as a elder so I'm also asking you nicely to leave, I know a lot about your business for now I only reviled your name if you don't want me to revile more information about your business, it would be quit nice if you leave from here and stay like nothing happened.

Jin:( Does she know that I'm a mafia, no no that's not possible as far as I know there is not a possibility of a common girl like her to know our true identity, and only few mafia's knows about us, so there is no chance for her to know that I'm a Mafia, but the thing is how did she found out my name.)

Jin: (chuckle) You speak very nice at a young age but you are walking into lion's den by yourself, I'm the one here begin nice to you but you are refusing to take my kindness, it might seem easy to you to deal with us but him, you didn't faced him in real life and when you will face him, you will regret not giving the papers to me when the time was there. And I'm still telling you, you have time think about it over and decided, or your decision can bring a huge change into your lives.

Y/n: I ain't afraid of anything, not of you not of him Mr.kim, you do business we do business so the one who needs to stay alert is you not me cause walking into lion's den is easy but coming out of it is the hardest.

He looked at Jisoo for the last time and left from there, he was going to open the door but stopped and said.

Jin: Your worst time has began....

Y/n: ( Not mine yours has started and you have walked into it by yourself. )

TBC.............

Here is the first episode of your long awaited story hoped you like it, so do vote, comment how you felt/think about it, and last don't forget to follow.......

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

210 36 17
Two new adult siblings found out the truth about their surnames' history. Establishing herself, she took preparation for revenge. While Alessia was...
12.3K 334 14
After her family is assassinated, Katerina Santiago must lead her mafia. And she has one goal. To destroy the ones that ruined her life. Between boy...
5.8K 55 38
K a t e S t o n e A normal girl, or that's what everyone thinks at least. She has her own mission, find her missing brother and live happily, but...
667 45 16
She was warned. She knew he was the enemy. She knew he was a monster but still fell in love with him...... He wants revenge on her family for destro...