A Prince's Unexpected Love [...

By _siddh6581_

ANIKET SINGH RATHORE - Ceo of rathore and sons . The prince and future King of Jaipur . A handsome dashing m... More

Prologue
Cast
Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
chapter - 28
chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34
Chapter - 35
Chapter - 36
chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Chapter - 43
Epilogue

Chapter - 11

30.8K 1.2K 29
By _siddh6581_

Mere dil ne chun laiyaa ne
Tere dil diyaan raahan
Tu jo mere naal tu rehta
Turpe meriyaan saaha
Jeena mera.. hoye

Hun hai tera, ki main karaan
Tu kar aitbaar mera
Main karoon intezar tera
Tu dil tui-yon jaan meri
Main tenu samjhawan kee
Na tere bina lagda jee .

                               ❤️

_______________________________________

"What are you doing here ?" Mumma asked in a rage filled voice spitting her words like fire .

"Mumma I - " Piya Di was about to say something but she got interrupted when papa cut her off .

"Why are you asking her Sachi ? She is not obliged to answer . Remember  ?" Papa said also angry .

"Leave from here piya . We don't want you to ruin an occasion again ." Bhai said pointing a finger to the entrance asking her to leave .

"And why is he here with you ?" Papa asked looking at Advait jiju .

"Actually Mumma and papa , he is my husband ." Piya Di said approaching mumma .

"Get away from me !" Mumma said trying to get away from her when piya di held her hand and put it on her belly .

"Maa i had no choice ! I didn't love aniket i loved Advait from the start but still for the sake of your happiness i agreed to marry him but when i got to know that i am pregnant i just couldn't ruin his life by marrying him ." Piya Di said with tears forming in her eyes making mumma emotional too .

"Whose baby is it ?" Bhai asked .

"Advait and mine bhai . You know him from our childhood he is a great man . He takes care of me like i am a glass idol . When he got to know that i was pregnant the first thing he did was tell his family and marry me ." Piya Di told them

"Come here Advait ." Papa said with all of us hesitant as to what papa may do .

"I know my daughter has done something bad to hide it but samaira is happy in her life and so are you both . I think this was all meant to be ." Papa said patting his head while I looked beside me and gave my dear husband a chessy smile .

"But you shouldn't have hid it from us ." Mumma said with tears in her eyes .

"You were all just so happy . I couldn't imagine seeing you cry so i Ran because I had no option left ." Piya di said holding mumma's hand .

"You are right Mr Sharma , I think this was meant to be . We couldn't have asked for a better daughter in law than Samira . She is exactly like our daughter and as long as the kids are happy we are happy . So are you four happy in your lives ?" Dad asked to which Piya di and advait quickly replied with a yes while him and i took a moment to look at each other making a smile form on our faces and then replied with an..

"yes". We both said in sync .

"Ok we have plenty of time to talk but for now let's start with the Holika dehen pooja or else it will get late ." Maa said and all of us went outside to the backyard where the Holika was set up .

"Samaira and aniket this pooja is done in pairs so hold your hands and take rounds around the Holika dehen ." Maa said and we did what she said .

It gave me an electric shock when our hands touched and he looked at me with a smirk .

We were soon done with the Pooja all of us went straight towards the dining room as we were starving .

All of us are and talked about di and advait now everything was sorted . Everyone was so happy that di was pregnant but I was not because my limelight was going to be so gone when this kid would arrive I would no longer be the youngest in the family .

"But we will throw a grand wedding for you both too okay ." Mumma said to which Advait jiju and Piya di nodded .

"And you better not run away this time ." Divyank bhai said giving her sharp looks .

"It would be difficult to run with a kid ." Piya Di said making us all laugh .

We talked and talked even after finishing our food . The talks had no sense but still it felt so good talking to my whole family together .

Yess ! You heard it right her family

And as usual we all went to our respective rooms . My family had to stay here because Maa and Dad won't let them go .

We entered the room and he went straight to bed .

"Wow ! Looks like someone is tired ? When i was the one who wore a saaree the whole day . I should be the one exhausted not you ." I said sitting down in front of the dressing table taking my jewelry off .

"Yeah I got tired because I had to chase after a Rabbit in the morning ." He said looking at me in the mirror with his sleeves folded and his head resting on the palm of his hand .

" Rabbit ?" I asked confused taking off my jhumka .

"You ! I named you Rabbit because you look exactly like a Raabit . Those big eyes , mischievous behaviour , hopping around everywhere , bunny teeth and most importantly your bunny smile . You are definitely a bunny ." He said laughing .

"Haa ! Haa ! So funny i almost died of laughter ." I said mocking him .

"Come on . Don't be so rude . It was funny ." He said pouting like a little child .

"Yeah yeah ! Very funny ." I mocked him again making faces and looking in the mirror smiling realising that I do have a bunny smile with those dimples on my cheeks .

"You know you are so beautiful ." He said looking at me from the mirror with his eyes filled with adoration as pink blush made its way to my cheeks which definitely didn't go unnoticed by him .

"Why did you blush ?" He asked .

"Nothing ." I replied hiding my pink tiny cheeks bitting the skin of my inner cheeks .

"I called my reflection beautiful ." He said ruffling through his hair when i looked at him and threw a pillow at him .

"Ouch ! That hurt !" He said and hit me back .

"You !" I said hitting him again and before we knew we started fighting that too with pillows .

Author - ( inn baccho ki shaadi kyu karva di dono ladte hi rehte hai par ladne se pyaar badta hai ) 😏

"Uff baas mai thaak gyi ." I said and dropped myself on the bed .

( " Enough I am tired now ." )

"Hayee , Itni jaldi thaak gyi ." He said mocking me .

"Aww , you got tired so fast ." )

"Oh hello Mr Zara ek baar saaree me chalkar dikhana ." I said  getting up in a second and pointing at him like the drama queen I am .

( "Oh hello Mr just show me once how you walk in a saaree" )

"Toh badal kar lad leti ." He said also dropping down on the bed

( "Then you should have fought after changing ." )

"Apne jaise badalne ka baada waqt Diya tha Ranaji !" I said dropping myself on the bed again .

( "Like you gave me a lot of time so that I could change  ranaji !" )

"Call me aniket ." He said looking at me .

"Ani is better ." I said .

"What ?" He asked .

"Nothing forget it !" I replied .

"You can call me whatever you want ." He said .

"Liz- "

"Except that ." He said without even wasting a second looking at me with disbelief lingering in his eyes .

"I will just go and change and come back then we can continue ." I said getting up leaving to get changed .

"Continue what ?" He asked smirking .

"Talking ! You pervert ." I said and left from there while he giggled and chuckled .

I went and changed into something comfortable but when i entered the room i saw him asleep already . He looks so cute while sleeping but the second he gets up all his cuteness goes to vain . I went and laid down on the other side of the bed .

And sleep took over me .

The Holi day ( finally ) -

Aniket's pov -

I woke up and saw my cute wife sleeping next to me with my hands on her waist and her face in my neck . I stopped breathing for a moment .she looked ethereal like that . She looked like an angel from heaven .

I was so into her that i forgot that i had to prank her today so with a sad face that i would have to get out of her embrace and leave but still got up because I needed to prank her and get back at her .

I got up and got ready and saw that she was still sleeping .

But to continue the prank i went downstairs .

Aniket's look -

Samaira's pov -

I got up and saw that he was not here again .

This man really loves disappearing doesn't he ? I thought to myself and checked the time and then my face turned to horror .

"Oh my god ! I can't be late for Holi it is my favourite festival . " I got up without wasting a second and
rushed to the bathroom and then got ready.

I got ready and rushed to open the door to do downstairs but exactly when i opened the door to leave i saw him standing in front of me pointing a gun at my forehead as i gulped .

He started taking step toward me while i moved backward until I hit the back of the wall .

"These are my actual intentions Sweetheart ." He said smirking still pointing the gun at my forehead .

_______________________________________

Gonna leave you all on some suspense . Stay tuned and wait for me . Okay ! Love you guys ..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225K 7.8K 44
The story is unedited Abhimanyu singh rathore The CEO of Rathore and Co. The most eligible bachelor of india , 26 years old .Heir to the billion dol...
26.2K 1.2K 26
Abhiram Singh Rathore The cold-hearted, handsome, and ruthless multibillionaire CEO of Rathore Industries, the number one company in the industry wit...
1.7M 89.6K 65
[Completed] #1 in Romance (05-Jan-21) #1 in India (25-Apr-22) #5 in Humor (25-Mar-21) ❝For the world, it was a love marriage. But for them it was ne...
2M 79.5K 61
Demons aren't born, They are made... The Rathores, One of the most powerful and influential family of the whole world. Rulers of Rajasthan and known...