The Gambler's Game of Love (K...

By Gay_bitch_1

Y/n finds herself caught in the midst of a passionate pursuit by six of the most powerful girls at Hyakkaou P... More

Prologue
All Eyes on Y/N
The Heat of The Moment
Confessions and Confrontations
The Showdown
The Unexpected Invitation
The Spice of Competition
Flirting With Danger
The Plot Thickens
A High-Stakes Game
A Risky Move
Midari's Risky Move
A Moment With Ririka, Mary and Midari
Yumeko's Jelousy
A Game of Chance
A Day With Ririka
The Jealousy Game: Kirari and Ririka's Rivalry
Conflicted Hearts
"I don't know what to say"
Sayaka
All of the endings
Hi!!

Talk

82 4 0
By Gay_bitch_1

Chapter 20

Y/n's POV

After talking to Sayaka, I decided to gather all of the girls together and talk to them about Kirari and Ririka's confession.

As we sat in the student council room, I took a deep breath and explained everything to them. Everyone was surprisingly understanding, and they all wanted what was best for me.

As we talked, I realized that I had developed feelings for all of them in different ways. I didn't want to choose just one, and I didn't think I had to.

In the end, we all decided to explore our feelings for each other, and see where it led. It was a new and exciting chapter in our lives, and we were all eager to see what the future held.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74K 2.1K 12
Hinata x female reader. This is for all the girls who got a crush on hinata dont worry I wrote this because I'm just like yall, enjoy. DISCLAMER I do...
2.3K 98 10
Urbosa gives off gay vibes you cannot deny it. Anyway, you're the older sister of Link in this, and like him, you are also a soldier who strives to p...
1.1M 44.6K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
43.6K 2.7K 23
Bright is a café owner who's struggling to keep his business afloat. One day, a clumsy but cute office worker walked through the doors and changed Br...