CRUMBLED INNOCENCE ||•KTH•||...

By not_innocent_soul_

On hold More

"PROLOGUE 🍀"
"KEEPING QUIET 🕊️"
"HIS ORBS 🦋"
"JULIET 🩷"

"WHY💔"

77 6 6
By not_innocent_soul_

Nature' My Home: indeed beautiful •.
Even Breathing* feels surreal here •.
My Garden:Most adorable present He gave me •.
~
"It's Time to Go - I will come tomorrow okay"
Okay. I smiled, smiled innocently
-unseen longing in the universe of my eyes remained as it is once again🍀

-----+🍁+-------

"Wakey Wakey♪⁠ Good morning beautiful,Open your eyes,look there is someone patiently waiting for you to serve some respect in his honour.

...

Oh come on you are not that high on drugs, do you!?

...

Hmm Am I being too soft, Ok as you ask for it-"

*Splash*

And there I came to know this conversation is not just part of my dream it's reality. Someone splashed a jar full of water on me - it's not a dream Y/N it's - BUT why i feel paralyzed all of a sudden I remember I was having the full access to all my body parts when I slept. Wait- Am I even Alive!? OH NO NO I'M Tied up! Somebody - somebody kidn-

"Yes you are kidnapped Girly "

And then i gather the courage to lift my face just to encounter a man in his 20's looking at me like I'm some kind of his prey.

°_°

I'm scared that sounds creepy. What have you done wrong Y/N to get yourself into this mess.
"W-Who are you? And why I'm here? What's this place? Why did you kidnapped me? Why did you tie me up at this chair!? It feels so uncomfortable I swear I haven't done anything wrong. Please let me go. It feels suffocating here. OH GOD this is Scary! Why do y-"

"Shut Up,
Just.shut.up --
WHAT THE FUCKING food you even feed yourself to maintain such a noisy behaviour - You little piece of shi- *shh... You little piece of - piece of Creaking Door"

What! Creaking door? How- "HOW DARE YOU TO COMPARE ME WITH THA-"

"SHHH- keep quiet. otherwise I'll shut that mouth in my way and believe me this pretty soul of yours probably gonna regret it later, cuz I'm non veggie :] and can even eat you, got that"

•• He's too close, glaring at me- will he eat me up. No eww his breath smells like chewing gum, I hate chewing gums granny once told me to not eat them they are not good for me.

"What? What's with that face huh?" The unknown man frowned at me 😶.

"Move. Move away your breath Sting 😑."

...

" Are you Fuckin kidding me?"

"Anyway cut the crap - I came to feed you, you're tied up for more than 10 hours, and due to some strange reasons I'm afraid to have a patient here- specially you, so you better stop blurting your likes and dislikes plus-"

"I want to go to the restroom, untie me first and gimme some privacy -_-"
.
.
.
.
.
**Cricket 🦗 sound*
.
.
.
.
.
"No, I can't, I have orders to be strict with you and specially to not untie you, Eat this and stay as it is until one hour atleat, then we will see".

.
.
.

" NOW WHAT? What's with that face"

"You sure you're human? Cuz it doesn't seems though. ರ⁠_⁠ರ !"

"What the FU-"

"HOW CAN YOU EVEN EAT WITH YOUR HANDS TIED UP AND BLADDER SCREAMING FOR HELP LIKE OH GOD! DID I LOST ALL OF MY RIGHTS TO FREEDOM, TO PRIVACY, TO GO TO THE RESTROOM-' ' '

....

"Okay, I'll untie you, but don't try to be oversmart. I'm not someone good to deal with - when I get angry"

.
.
.

. mentally processing the murder of INTERIOR DESIGNER of this beautiful restroom 🚻.
...

Why there is not any single window in this bathroom. Now what should I do. Oh Almighty god please save me from this angry beast. Hey there earth, would you please do me a favour -
"Swallow Me :') I promise I'll take a little space to fit myself up within you-

wait what! doesn't it seem more scary to you Y/N?

No it will be safe there. At least I don't have to go through the trauma of eating up by a monster alive.

But what about being buried alive in the Earth - that's more than scary you idiot.

Shut up just shut your lame thoughts . Think straight• Think wisely• Think deeply• Think like a - like a warrior yes think like a warrior. What will they do when they caught up by enemy!?🤔

They will die brutally in most of the cases😶

But no they also act brave and sometimes succeed to get themselves free out of the hand of enemy.Yes that's what you have to do. Think positively. So first-

*Bang Bang*

" Don't try too hard to think of a way out of there beautiful, you only gonna loose your already endangered braincells. It's better to accept the situation and come out"

OH No ಥ⁠_⁠ಥ

...
...
...

*BANG BANG BANG*

"Come out Girly, otherwise I'll not hesitate to use my own ways and trust me you'll not gonna appreciate them"

What should I do what should I do wha- yes !
Oh Y/N you are so smart.
"Umm gimme some more minutes, I'm having a upset stomach here"

*No response*

Hehe you are so genius Y/N * self back pat*

.
.
.
.

*CREAKSSSSSS*

And the door opened°°
He has key 🗝️
So Dumb of me "_"

"Well hey there genius ! Don't you think I also deserve a good designation in carrying out that great plan of yours huh! Anyway shouldn't I provide you with medication regarding upset stomach oops! How can I forget to bring that injection of a good nutritious dose that will make you fit and fine in just a mere second"

He smirked he smirked again oh how I wish to replace that dirty smirk off his face with a slap* but I couldn't, he will eat me alive if I do that. Jokes apart my life is precious yk.
And His smirk swipe off not because of my slap it's a self attain expression :/ And now I'm scared

...
...
...

"Le-leave me, leave my hand please, you're dragging me. Leave- it's hurting-- oww "
He threw me towards the middle of the room like I'm some kind of trash!

"Use your brain as much as you want I'm leaving you untie now in this room, this is your food eat it or throw it, choice is yours but let me make one think very clear - This is your meal for next 12 hours. Don't expect me to show any mercy. HAVE A BAD NIGHT AND DREAM HAUNTED"
.
.
.
.
He's gone*
He's gone but I'm not happy with the thought livin' in this room alone, this is creeping me out. These dark walls appears nothing but haunted. This concrete floor is the reminder of those bad horror scenes in the movies. But why is my vision getting red suddenly. Am I getting possessed by the devil. Shit shit shit. There is - oh my goodness there is blood on my forehead and- "Aahh", this is hurting so bad. He really threw me on concrete floor. I got so many bruises. He tied me up with the most cruel rope of the world- I got scars all over my wrists and ankles.

But I'm hungry, I'm really really so hungry. I want water- a lot of water i think may be I'm capable of drinking whole tank of water if that's possible. He must have left some water bottle or something here I need to search for that but this place is getting pretty dark. He didn't even switched on the lights. Where's is the switches umm where wher- Oh my goodness there is not any light connection here .. oh no ..no no no .. shit ..god I can't breathe I can't how am I going to spend my 12 hours in this lightless room by observing the weather outside it's going to be very dark in half an hour may be. Without lights how am I supposed to - wait ! Holy SHAT -

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH--. SAVE ME SOMEBODY HELP AHHHHHHHHHHH--- HELP HELP HEL- OH NO HE'S MOVING SOMEBODY... ANYBODY.. HE CAN EVEN MOVE .. OH NO. HELP . HE'S MOVING.. HOLY SHIT .. HE'S RACING 🐭.. GOD NOOOO HELP ..AHHH.. OH NO OH NO NO NO.
Shu . Shu shu GO AWAY GO AWAY YOU LITTLE DEMON . Okay look try to understand you can't climb up on this chair hmm hmm BUT I can yes I can:) FINALLY Now you ratty go away Go shu shu.- Oh no AHBJAGSSBSMSJXNDLDLB
HE CAN- HEL-- "

**BANG*
I fall down from the chair 🪑
And 🐀 vanished somewhere in the room I don't know.

...
...
...

°•°•°•°•°

I'm crying.
I'm missing my granny.
I'm cold. it's so cold in this dark haunted room.
I'm hurt. these bruises are so painful.
I'm thirsty. He didn't left any water bottle.
I'm hungry. The food he left reminds me of the one i feed my merry with. God I miss my merry now. What was he thinking when I left without his consent, even without my own consent. Is he missing me?. Did he taken his meal? Did he -? Oh no what will I do if he gets sick .No no Think positive Y/N think positive. Why would he gets sick when there is granny who will take good care of him. But what about granny she must be stressed about me. I know she skipped her meal whenever she gets stressed. What if what if she gets sick. Oh no who will take care of them.. I'm worried now:(

AND
I'M ANGRY WITH THIS WALNUT BRAIN HOW CAN HE EVEN LEFT A HUMAN LET ALONE A GIRL IN THIS CREEPY DANGEROUS PLACE😠.
I'LL DEFINITELY SLAP HIM WHEN HE GETS IN HERE TOMMAROW I'M BRAVE ENOUGH TO DO THAT NOW. I'm brave I'm - Am I? Shut up with your double sided conversation Y/N.

.
.
.
-------+🍁+-------

24 March°2023

💜Like
💭 Comment
💌Share

•⁠ ⁠ᵕ⁠ ⁠• Thanks for those who came this far.
This will be more interesting with upcoming chapters.
Till then Bbie🌼
Take care of yourself 🍁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 5.1K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
289K 11.7K 41
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။
582K 13K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
113K 5.7K 54
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...