PROFESSOR BROTHER

By Ilovetoliveinhell

What do you think about life of sister of professor? Is this life same as simple life ? What if your brother... More

INTRODUCTION
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
✧CHAPTER 19✧
♡Chapter 20♡
♡ Chapter 21 ♡
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
♡ Chapter 26 ♡
♡ Chapter 27 ♡
♡Chapter 28♡
♡Chapter 29♡
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Introduction 2
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52

Chapter 36

1.4K 49 86
By Ilovetoliveinhell

Author's Pov

Both of them were sitting outside the cabin like others.. whispering something to each other in scared tones..

"Noona-" cutted soobin by sia "with whom you are talking" said while looking here and there pretending that he is not taking to her..

"I am talking to you my beautiful noona" said soobin.."wait..we two are of same age..then how can you call me noona" she said by raising her eyebrow...

"Hyung told me you are one minute older than me" he said whispering making sia confused that why he is buttering..."tell me what you want" she said frowning...

"Please sit in front seat..i can't face his anger.." he said almost whispering with puppy eyes..."no way..i will not gonna sit there..he is scary when he is angry..what if he slap me by looking our faces die to anger huh.." she said with terrible tone..

"You are elder and it's your duty to protect your younger brother" he said with dog eyes..she gulped.."umm n-no if i am elder then you should listen to me..and it's my order you will sit in the front " she said with fearful tone..

"Leave it..you scaredy cat"said soobin frowning at sia..she rolled her eyes...soon yeonjun come out from cabin making both of them gulped..he started to go outside..they followed him like lost puppy...

Soon they sat in the car..both sat on the back seat.. fortunately yeonjun was not in the mood of notice it..he started the car..

There whispers again started.."what you think siu , how he gonna punish us" he whispered.."remember the last time he made us stand whole day even not let us sit during lunch..i think he gonna do same" whispered sia making him scared..

"damn my legs hurted a lot that day..i was just craving to sit..that was the hard punishment " said sia again making him shiver.."i think..he gonna use his scary leather belt" he said making sia gulp..

"Last time when he hit us..we didn't able to sit for a day--" cutted lia by yeonjun 's scary voice.."if you both didn't shut your mouths then i will make sure that you two will not able to sit atleast for a week" they both trembled by hearing his scary words...

Soon they reached home..."come downstairs with in an hour" he said in cold tone and left from there..both looked towards each other and started moving to their room..

"listen siu.. don't wear shorts..if you don't want more pain" he said to sia.."thanks bro" she said and smiled towards him..

After 50 minutes...

Both are sitting on corner of beds.."soobinah.." sia called him.."hmmm"he answered... environment is tensed here.."i am worried" she whispered.."me too" he replied..

"Let's go now" said sia.."i don't wanna go" said soobin.."i also but we don't have any choice" said sia..

They hesitantly move downstairs..they went their and stand infront of their brother like statue..he was sitting on the couch..both were standing in front of him while looking down...

"Anything you two want to say" he asked with cold tone.."so--" sia cut by yeonjun glare.."anything rather than sorry " he said with scary voice..

They both just nodded..."be in chair position" he said making both twins look towards each other ..
"Do what i said.. don't make me repeat..cause you don't gonna like the consequences"...

They both did as they were told to do.."i am coming within minute..be in this position" he said with cold tone...he left.."soobinah...i will fall at any second" sia whispered to him..

"Me too" he replied..soon yeonjun come with something making both of them confused as hell..
"Now..what he gonna do with these books" siu whispered.."i don't know--"cutted by yeonjun's voice...

"Shut your mouth soobin!" he said making him flinched..."sorry" he mumbled under his breath..
He come towards both of them and put three books on each lap..

"If any book fall..then ready for belting" he said putting the belt on the table beside him..he himself sat on the couch..twins were just looking towards the books which can fall at any second as they are in chair position...

"Don't dare to touch the book with your hands" he said making them gulped hard.."soobinah i don't want belting" sia whispered..."what do you think ..i want" he asked in annoyed tone..

10 min 33 sec later..

They again started to whisper..i think they don't love their ability to walk.."sia..this book is moving from my lap..my legs are paining..i - i can't control now" he whisper maintaing the same position..

"My legs are paining too..my body is shive--"sia cutted by yeonjun "STOP WHISPERING!!" He shout from nowhere making her flinched and the book fell from her lap..

Yeonjun stand from the couch.."op-pa i -i didn't m-mean t-to ---" cutted by his scary voice.."stand up"he said in scary voice.. She stand by putting rest of the books on the table..

She is shivering cause of fear of leather belt.."go and face the Wall" he said in cold tone..."op--" cutted by.."don't make me repeat Sia" said yeonjun in cold ass tone..

She faced the wall..he grabbed the belt from the table.. making both twins gulped hard.."and you soobin.. don't dare to touch the books" he sia switch death glare enough to scare innocent soul ..

He went there..and started raining the strokes on his soft thighs..

"STROKE STROKE..OWWW  STROKE op-pa s--STROKE stop pl-- STROKE -ease.. STROKE STROKE OWW" he continued to hitting her she whimpered in pain and begged for mercy..After two more strokes...she can't control the pain and started rubbing the sting part..

"Sia..Remove the hands" he said but she didn't moved her hands a inch in order to prevent her thighs..he grab both of her hands in his one hands and pinned them on her back..

She started struggling.."SIA! " He yelled ..she stopped.."if you move and make any kind of noise then i will double your strokes" he said making her gulped hard..

"Op-pa" she said sobbing hardly.."didn't you heard what i said" he warned..she shut her mouth...again the hell begun...

STROKE STRIKE STRIKE STROKE STROKE STROKE STROKE STROKE OWW OWW STROKE STRIKE STRIKE OWWW...

He stopped and put the belt aside..she is sobbing and crying hardly due to pain..she turned around..
"Sorry op-pa " she sttutered due to sobbing...

He look worriedly at his sister and engulfed her in sweetest hug..he patted her back in order to calme her down ..."calm down siu ..it's ok baby" he said caressing her back..she calmed down and he break the hug...

"Now..go to your room..we will be there after sometime" he said with soft voice..she look towards her twin with doe eyes..he was still in the same position ...he is struggling a lot to maintain it..it seems he can fall at any second as her legs were trembling...

"Oppa leave him please" she requested to his brother.."no siu..now leave " he said in clear tone..
She don't seem any option rather than going to her room..she went there..

It's been 30 minutes since he was in that position..i am surprised...i can't be in that position for 5 minutes even.. yeonjun again back to his most famous cold face ...

"Hyung please lemme go now" he asked almost whispering.."be in that position for 30 minutes more..then you can go " he said in cold voice..
T-h-i-r-t-y minutes..dude it's impossible...

"Hyung yk it's not possible " he said ..."you should have think about it before bunking " he said in cold tone..

After 5 minutes..

He fell on the floor..damn his legs must hurting him a lot..i don't think he will able to walk.."Go and face the wall" he said and his eyes widened...
"Hyung--" he cutted by his glare..he faced the wall...

Yeonjun pick the belt and went there.."i am going to give you give strokes..count it.." he said in same tone..

"STROKE  OWW one..STROKE two..STROKE t-three
.STROKE F-Four..STROKE OWW..f-five..

Finally he is done with his punishment..he turned back.. yeonjun put the belt aside..and hugged his crying brother..he patted his back and calmed him down..

After sometime he calmed..they both went in the room where sia was..he hitted her more than him..and it must pain her a lot..he went there and applied ointment to both of his siblings...

He love both of them more than himself..they are everything to him..it hurts him when he punish them...

"Oppa let's go somewhere this Sunday please" sia asked with puppy eyes.."pleas hyung" another twin spoke.."yeah, we are going to Taehyung house this Sunday.. everyone will be there..." Said yeonjun...

"Woww..it will be fun" said both twins in unison excitedly...he kissed their foreheads...and after lil talks...

.
.
.
.
.
They all end up sleeping and cuddling each other due to tiredness...

I love their bond..hope in this world every elder get troublemaker younger..who trouble elder a lot..❤️❤️

Let me take my leave..bye guys..take care..love you all..

Don't forget to vote..

40+ votes for new chapter..i worked hard guys to write such long chapter..

I have a question...
Whom do you think is most strict amoungst all of them ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 9.5K 105
"I Hate you hyung " What if a person who was always pampered by his parents , suddenly needs to look after his brothers? Sacrificing his youth his f...
75.6K 887 8
A long-overdue reunion, a strict new routine, and a heart full of love. Dami's story will keep you on the edge of your seat. •A sibling book•
27.8K 1.4K 26
This story is not the continuation of Professor Noona. Instead, this story will take you back a few years. When it all started. You can check in the...
53.8K 1.3K 25
disclaimer-this is originally a bts fan fiction so don't take any word serioulsy thank you so the story is about min yoongi and his family include h...