Blindsided By The Boss

By JeniRaeD

Enemies-to-lovers * Bickering/bantering Boss/employee * Romantic comedy with a HEA He says I'm a hemorrhoid a... More

warning
1 - Callum
2 - Eloise
3 - Callum
4 - Eloise
5 - Eloise
6 - Eloise
7 - Callum
8 - Eloise
9 - Eloise
10- Eloise
11 - Callum
12 - Eloise
13 - Callum
14 - Callum
15 - Eloise
16 - Eloise
17 - Callum
18 - Eloise
19 - Callum
20 - Eloise
21 - Eloise
23 - Callum
24 - Eloise
25 - Eloise
26 - Callum
27 - Eloise
28 - Eloise
29 - Callum
30- Callum
31 - Callum
32 - Eloise
33 - Eloise
34 - Eloise
35 - Callum
36 - Callum
37 - Eloise
38 - Eloise
39 - Eloise
40 - Callum
41 - Eloise
42 - Callum
43 - Callum
44 - Eloise
Epilogue

22 - Callum

2.7K 194 21
By JeniRaeD

Eloise is so infuriating, yet she's also fucking hard to resist—she's ruining me.

After I paid for hers and my drink, she bolted, grabbed Isabelle away from Rory, and headed to the beach, the two of them standing at the ocean's edge, laughing like two young school girls when the waves collided with their feet.

Rory stood beside me, watching the same as me—his gal and Eloise goofing off. And as he stood next to me, sipping his drink, I felt a conversation I didn't wish to discuss was coming. And I was right... "So, are you going to admit, finally, that you found the girl you could settle down with?"

"Who me? Hell no."

"Come on, Callum. You know, deep in your heart, you did. And you do know; it's not wrong if you feel that way. You know that, right?"

I looked at him. "I don't feel that way. So drop it."

At least, I don't think I do.

More so, I don't want to feel that way. But the fucked up thing is I do, and I can't admit it, and I don't want to because I'm fucked up in the head.

He shook his head, bringing his drink to his mouth as he continued looking ahead of him. "Whatever..." he took a long sip of his bourbon, swallowed, and continued giving me a rundown of shit I already knew about Eloise, "Eloise is a beautiful woman, a good-hearted woman, a hard worker, funny, and she's full of energy. But I don't have to tell you that; you already know."

"A good-hearted woman," I scoffed, "a hard worker, yes. Funny? She thinks she is. Full of energy? That you don't have to tell me either, I know. As for her being beautiful? You don't have to remind me of that, either. I already know she is. In fact. She's gorgeous, but that still doesn't mean I found a woman I'd settle down with. I'm content with not having a woman exclusive to my heart and mind. Eloise is just a woman I enjoy fucking with. She gives it, and she takes it well."

"And she's perfect for you. You know it. I know it. And everyone else we're here with knows it. Even Aaron, your doppelganger, knows it. Why you refuse to admit it is beyond me." He looked at me finally. He had a serious look in his eye as he questioned, "Tell me, Callum. What would Victoria say if she saw what you've been doing these past seventeen years? Do you think she'd high-five you? Congratulate you? Encourage you to keep doing what you've been doing? No. You know damn well she wouldn't. Instead, she'd kick your fucking ass for what you've been doing, and she'd make good work of destroying your face to make the women you go after stay away."

My nose flared in annoyance.

"Please stop bringing her up."

"No. I can't, and I won't. And by you telling us to stop bringing up Victoria shows, you know we're right. Get over her and move on. It's what she'd want you to do. And Eloise is someone I think you should give a chance. You'd be a fool to let her slip through your fingers."

"We don't get along. We despise each other. We do everything to get under each other's skin. She's a pain in my ass. A thorn in my side. A—"

"A woman you find intriguing," he finished for me. And that part is true because Eloise is intriguing. "And so perfect for you," he added. "And everything you listed is lies. She can't be that bad if you're fucking her," he said, his lips pulling into a massive smile, knowing he got me there. "Just admit it, Callum. If not for us, at least admit it to yourself."

"It's hard to admit something when you can't admit to something that isn't true," I mumbled.

He shook his head and sighed—displeased with me again.

"Yeah, I know. I'm a fucking disappointment to everyone. I hear it practically every day," I groaned, walking away from him. Eloise just reminded me of that again last night.

I had to walk away. I would have done or said something I'd later regret if I had not. Eloise accused me of being heartless, and I'm far from that. I also told her I use my heart when it's needed. And that's the truth. And I'm using it right now with Rory. He knows I'm not fond of weddings, yet I'm here—as his best man. I'm here because of him and his soon-to-be bride, who's perfect for him. And the last thing I want to do is upset them both. They're here for a reason—to share their happiness with their best friends and family.

Rory and Isabelle didn't come here to be depressed or to deal with a dog in the manger. So, I walked away. And to call a truce before a wicked fight happened, I bought another round for us four since the others decided to do their own thing tonight.

Instead of hanging around a woman who wished I were someone else, I should've gone with Aaron and done what he and I always do—well, used to do—hunt for that perfect woman for the night.

The thing is, I couldn't because the thing I have a hard time admitting is that the perfect woman is standing beside Isabelle, staring at the sunset. The main reason I stayed behind. And most likely the reason Rory had his "talk" with me.

I grabbed the drinks, balancing them in my fingers, and headed to Rory, having him take his drink, and then I headed to the girls to give them there's. And if Eloise decided to throw it in my face, I wouldn't blame her. I deserve it. And it's because I defied her when she said her safe word.

"Thanks, Callum," Isabelle cheerfully said as she took her drink. "Are you taking the empties, too?"

"Sure, why not?" Eloise doesn't want me next to her, anyway. Maybe she does and is just acting like she doesn't, curious to see what I'd do. Because thinking back to when we stood in line to get our drinks and I held her against me, kissing her neck and the corner of her lip, she didn't push me away. Instead, she closed her eyes, and her body melted into me. Does that mean maybe she does want me near her and that I should stay?

I guess I'll find out...

I stepped behind Eloise, reached around, and plucked the empty glass from her hand, handing the fresh drink to her. "Thanks," she whispered.

"You're welcome."

I set my drink and Eloise's empty cup in the sand, then enveloped my arms around her. She didn't freeze stiff, huff, groan, or try shrugging me off. So I took that as she wanted me there with her. I breathed in her scent, relishing the coconut scent in her hair, then lowered my mouth and kissed the top of her head. "It's a gorgeous sunset, isn't it?"

"It is," she said quietly. "The purple sky reminds me of my brother..." she pointed to the sky, her finger tracing something. A cloud, maybe? "Those bright pink clouds and the orange and yellow hues surrounding the sun as it descends into the ocean are captivating. All those colors in the sky and the yellow glow from the sun reflecting onto the ocean is so bewitching, I don't want it to go away."

Purple... Brother... Epilepsy...

Is that what her brother Max died from?

Shit...

Eloise has to go to the gala with me...

Instead of asking about her brother and upsetting her since Isabelle warned me she took her brother's death hard, I said, "It's very enchanting indeed," I said, softly pressing my lips to her cheek. "Just like you." I kissed the corner of her mouth, stood, and looked at Isabelle, watching us. "Don't yell at me. I'm leaving... I'm leaving."

She smirked. "I wasn't going to yell at you." she laughed. "I was going to ask if you wanted me to leave so you two could be alone."

"It's fine; you can stay; I just came down to refill your empties. Now that you girls got it, I'll leave you two alone and get back to Rory."

"You can stay," Isabelle said, then turned her gaze on Eloise, asking, "Right, Eloise?"

"Sure..." she quietly responded, still eyeing the sky.

Rory made his way down to us, whispered something to Isabelle, then looked at me with a glint of amusement in his eye as he said, "We're going to head to our room. We've got some things to go over yet tonight." He's purposely taking Isabelle away from Eloise to give her and me some alone time—I'm not stupid.

Rather than questioning what he was really up to, I nodded once, telling them, "Have a good rest of your night. I think we'll be turning ourselves in soon, anyway."

Eloise's head snapped my way, eyed me for a moment, then looked at Isabelle, telling her, "I'll see you tomorrow."

Isabelle walked over to Eloise, hugged her, then turned to me, her eyes squinting as she warned, "Behave yourself tonight. If you don't, I'll stick Tallulah's aunt Edna on you," her mouth curving in a mischievous grin. "Yeah, she told me about that." She stabbed her finger into my chest. "So, if you don't want me sending Edna a plane ticket, you'll behave yourself around Eloise."

Please don't. I still have nightmares about Jace trying to set her up with me the night of his wedding, thinking he's funny.

"I already planned on it."

After the two lovebirds disappeared, I stepped to Eloise's side, took her hand in mine, and lowered to the sand, guiding her down with me and securing her between my legs. Surprisingly, her head relaxed against my chest. I tightened my arm around Eloise, lowered my chin to her head, and gazed at the sun descending under the horizon, the ocean almost done swallowing our most important source of energy of life here on earth.

Since I fucked up with Eloise with the safe word today, I waited to say something until she was ready to speak to me. Then, finally, her voice broke free. "Will you be making me wear this thing again tomorrow?"

"No," I said, kissing her head. "Not unless you want to. You can remove it now if you would like."

She tilted her head back, her eyes on me as she said, "If I were to say I'll leave it in a little while longer so you could have fun with me, would you?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, would you use it on me? The right way that is... using it to pleasure and give me an orgasm."

Well, this is totally unexpected. It's the last thing I expected to hear from Eloise's mouth tonight. "If you would like me to, I will," I said carefully, not wanting to say the wrong thing where we'll fight all night—something I'm not in the mood to do tonight.

I'm too pissed at myself for doing what I did to her earlier.

I know better.

"Will you punish me for asking you to pleasure me with it right here, right now?"

I'm shocked—so fucking shocked. And I may be a bit astounded by what Eloise's asking me, but even so, I'd love nothing more than to give her an orgasm, if that's what she wants. And her wanting me to pleasure her as we sat quietly in the sand on the ocean's edge, listening to the waves rippling toward us, tugged at my lips, stretching them into a wide smile.

"No. I wouldn't punish you." Be honest with her, Callum. My hand raised to her cheek, caressing it ever so softly before nudging her in my direction. I lowered my lips to hers, chastely kissing her. "I want you to tell me what you want and need. If an orgasm is what you need right now, I'll definitely give you one. All you have to do is say it. If you want me to lower you in the sand and give you a mind-blowing orgasm by devouring your pussy—I will. All I need you to do is tell me what you're craving, and I will do what I can to fulfill that desire."

I shifted her to face me, gripped her chin, and looked her in the eye. "What is it that you want from me?"

Her eyes wandered from side to side as she considered what she wanted while studying me. "I want an earth-shattering orgasm. I'm in a mood, and I feel like being daring. And the thought of getting caught is the thrill I need right now."

I can help her with that.

I removed the remote from my pocket and held it out for her to see, asking, "Would you like to test it yourself?"

"No. I want you to do it. Just don't do what you did earlier. Full blast right from the start."

I chuckled. "That was to show you what this could do. But I won't do that again. I promise to behave this time. And if you say the safe word, I will stop what I'm doing."

I repositioned her between my legs, turned on the thrust, then the clit tickler—both on the lowest setting, waiting for her to tell me when to switch speeds and sensation patterns.

"Speed it up a little," she breathed, sliding down my body a little.

I hit it up a notch and intently watched her reactions underneath the glowing moonlight shining directly on her, causing a beautiful twinkle in her eye as she gazed at me. Even though I'd rather have my cock pleasuring her than the vibrator, watching her come unglued before my eyes with the mechanical toy are just as riveting.

I lowered Eloise into the sand, hovered over her, and when her arms cocooned around me, I blanketed her while hungrily crushing my mouth on hers. Since she instigated this, I'll take whatever she's willing to give me right now. Because right now, every part of me is telling me I need Eloise beneath me, with her mouth entwined with mine, and I wouldn't have done it had she told me to leave her alone again.

I may not know what I want regarding my future. But, still, I do know that at this very moment, I want to please Eloise, devour her, make her feel like a queen, and do what I don't ever do with women, and that's making her feel like she's the only woman on this earth, and make her believe I want her—and her only. And I'm still trying to figure out why I feel that way about Eloise, because that's totally out of my character.

And I blame all my strange thoughts on all these weddings my friends insisted on me attending lately. And it doesn't help that I'm in paradise, spending most of my time with a woman as gorgeous as Eloise, kissing her, hugging her, holding her, and fucking her. It also doesn't help that my longest friend demanded that I stand in his wedding as his best man, accompanying Isabelle's best friend, her maid of honor, my assistant, a woman I despised, my thorn in my side I've grown to like, down the aisle.

I also blame my friends for my recent thoughts. Because ever since the mistake I made in Florida, and they figured out that Eloise wasn't just my assistant but Isabelle's maid of honor, they have been doing everything possible to set Eloise and me up.

And I'm afraid to admit, their plans of bringing us together may be working.

Eloise's mouth broke from mine; she tilted her head back and gasped for air. "I changed my mind," she breathed, quietly adding, "instead of this fake cock buried inside me, giving me an orgasm. Instead, I want you to do it—with your mouth."

My head lifted and scanned the area, looking to see where everyone was. A few people about thirty yards away were hanging out at the bar, but the beach was empty. I returned my eyes to Eloise, asking, "Right here?"

She bit her bottom lip and nodded.

After my two stupid stunts this afternoon, I had no plans to deny her what she wanted from me. I promised I'd make it up to her tonight, and devouring her delicious pussy on the beach, where there were chances of us getting caught, makes what she wants me to do more exciting and thrilling. And I would be giving her exactly what she said she wanted.

"Since that's what you want, that's what you'll get," I responded, turning the vibrating pleasuring machine off. Then I slid my hands up Eloise's legs and to her panties, lowering and removing them and shoving them into my shorts pocket.

I removed the vibrator, tossed it into the sand, made a mental note not to forget where it was, and then looked around us again before my head hid underneath her dress, and I planted my mouth on the heat between her thighs.

The second my tongue collided with her clit, her hips bucked up high, she purred, and she managed through her dress to get a firm grip on my hair. She also pressed my mouth deeper into her tasty pussy. I thrust a couple of digits into her slick heat, nibbled and tugged on her clit, and then tenderly slid my tongue up and down to take away the sting.

As my tongue danced against her pink pearl of love, my fingers affectionately moved in and out of her wet heat; she writhed her body like a snake trying to get away and amorously cooed from my passionate advances.

"Callum," she quietly moaned, her body trembling and jerking as if she was on the verge of coming.

Knowing she was on her way to letting go, and with how thirsty I was to drink her sweet juices. I swapped my fingers for my tongue, and I thrust it deep into the depths of her pussy, twirling it around and lapping up while relishing every bit of her arousal that had begun to flow down my tongue.

"Oh, fuck, Callum..." she purred, squeezing her thighs tightly against my cheeks and lifting her hips while letting out a loud moan. "Fuck..."

I moved up to her mouth when she was finished, sharing Eloise's arousal with her. "You taste so fucking good; I can't seem to get enough of you."

Her mouth tickled my lips when she smiled and said, "My pussy can't seem to get enough of you, either."

"I'm sorry about earlier."

"It's fine. I'm over it."

"It's not fine, Eloise. I broke the safe word code. And that's a big no-no."

Her hands rested on either side of my face, and she looked at me with sincerity in her eye. "As I said, I'm over it. Let's move on. Okay?"

I softly pressed my lips to hers. "What do you say we go back to our room where I can finish apologizing to you and pamper the fuck out of you?"

"What kind of pampering?" she asked, smiling, showing me her teeth.

"That's for me to know. And for you to find out. But if you really want to know, I'll tell you that you'll love it."

"Okay... let's get out of here."

I grabbed our drinks. And then Eloise climbed up on my back and covered the vibrator between her stomach and my back.

Since I was anxious to continue apologizing, I hurried to the bar to get rid of our empty glasses, then hurried on the paved path leading through palm trees, waterfalls, and pools to get to the resort. All while hoping my girl's luscious peach wasn't exposed for the entire world to see.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter!! 🤞🤞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 159 9
Count to three. Do not kill your boss. And do not fall in love with him. That's a good start, especially when you work for New York's most eligible b...
13.4K 430 13
This story includes gore, domestic violence, homocide, cursing, suicide, dark humor, yelling, police, weapons, etc. Life is boring as a side charact...
475K 19.8K 73
I woke up in the morning and felt the pain in a place I've never hurt before. I took a peek at my own body, and my mind went blank. My eyes found a m...
116K 1.6K 7
Standalone Honeymoon for one Rebound/Second chance romance HEA After I embarrassed and left my fiancé stunned at the altar, I ran off to Barbados--t...