Billy Loomis x Reader |1996|...

By JalenaJaraczewski

Y/n L/n just moved to Woodsboro where she ends up meeting new people. She ends up in a friend group that she... More

A/N
1. Daylight
2. Shifting Looks
3. Believable?
4. The Hots For You
5. Casey's Place
6. Danger
7. Severe Silence
8. What's So Fortunate?
9. Daylight
10. Nothing's Fortunate
11. Tied Thoughts
12. When Trying Sucks
13. When Two Collide
14. Stu's "Good" Idea
15. What A Way
16. Worst Timing
17. Downcasted
18. His Words
19. I Wanted To Die
20. Needing The Parts
21. Briefly
22. Rough Housing
23. Needing You At Some Point
24. Tiniest Courage Ever
25. Protective Feelings
26. The Party
27. Weird Bullshit
28. Brain Washing
29. Bullshit
31. My Will To You (FINAL)

30. Quiet Escape

4.5K 81 10
By JalenaJaraczewski

In The Middle Of The Night

2 AM

Billy and Stu crept through the hallways with their socks on so they wouldn't be loud with their shoes on. Billy slowly opened your door, then walked inside. You were sleeping, good. Stu then accidentally bumped into your crutches, knocking them over. Billy's eyes widened a little. "Shut the fuck up!" He mouthed making Stu put his hands up in defense. Billy slowly took the covers off, then slowly put his hands under your body to lift you up, success.

He picked you up, then walked in front of Stu to leave the room. They weren't planning on taking the elevator since they had to be quiet. They went down the stairs instead. They made it outside and walked over to the police car. Stu had stolen a cop's car keys. "I'm trusting you to drive. You crash us, and I'm killing you" Billy told him. Stu just clapped quietly, then went into the driver's seat. Billy went into the backseat so he could watch you.

He layed you on his lap and observed your face. His heart was still broken after the words you told him hours ago and the pain that he sent into you. He leaned down and kissed your head. "I love you" he whispered quietly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.1K 993 30
As you enter Woodsboro High School, you find friends who care except for one. Billy Loomis, a boy who you thought was very odd and strange since you...
356K 9.2K 19
❝𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘐'𝘮 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘺 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘦?❞ cherry valentine is a dead girl walking
48.2K 777 21
In the town of Woodsboro, lives an innocent and guilty amount of people. The innocent ones who wanna pass and live an excellent life and there's the...
699K 14.1K 30
Y/n L/n is a friend of Casey Beckers. She moved to Woodsboro to start a new year and go to a new school. Woodsboro High School. Casey's murder shocks...