Bocchi the Love Story!

By Kawaii_Lumine

Unexpectedly created this during my free time, and also the fact that I'm in love with the series! Just wante... More

1. Prayers
2. Sandwich
3. Mission Impossible!
4. Lethal Hugs
5. Answer
6. Experiences
7. Boy hogging
8. His side of life
9. Mr. Green Eyes! ( 1 )
9. Mr. Green Eyes! ( 2 )
10. Bitter
11. Rain, Rain, go away~
12. Please don't be a rental, please don't be a rental, please don't be rental-
13. Asachin! ( 1 )
13. Asachin! ( 2 )
13. Asachin! ( 3 )
Special Chapter: Special Feelings
14. Kessoku Band
15. Last Will
16. Mayafumi Akemi
17. The Realm
18. Fevers are for losers! ( 1 )
18. Fevers are for losers! ( 2 )
Omake: Short Stories
19. Resolve
20. Lie
21. Gifts
22. Difficulty level sky rockets! ( 1 )
23. Difficulty level sky rockets! ( 2 )
24. Costume Hunt! ( 1 )
25. Costume Hunt! ( 2 )
26. Mothers can't help but be worried!
27. Halloween! [ 1 ]
28. Halloween! [ 2 ]
29. Halloween ( 3 )
Omake the Sequel: More Short Stories!
30. Icepops
31. Alleviate
32. Fornication ( this is a joke please-- )
33. Thou shall respond in kind! ( Actual chapter )
34. The three red flags are Bassist, Bassist, and.....THAT'S RIGHT! BASSIST!
35. I guess that confession is being pushed back to chapter 50 after all...
36. " Is Gotou-san okay?"..." Oh yeah, she's totally fine. I think."
37. Sent and Sent Back
38. We're Bocchin' Now!

33. " Gotou-san, I love you."

2.9K 78 38
By Kawaii_Lumine

" Gotou-san, I love you."

Huh?

What?

I feel his arms wrapping themselves around me as he pulls me closer to his chest. He presses my head to it, so I could hear his heartbeat.

Ba-dum!

Ba-dum!

Ba-dum!

" Do you hear it?" he whispers to my ear. I feel my face heat up from the airiness of his voice.

" It beats for you and only you." He murmurs.

" A-Akihiko-kun..." I didn't know what to say. No, wasn't this what I've been waiting for all this time? He says he loves me. I should say it back, let him know that his feelings are reciprocated.

But the words are caught in my throat.

" You don't have to say you love me." He suddenly says.

But why wouldn't you want me to?

" You know," His tone was shakey, but the following words were filled with his honest feelings. " I didn't think I'd fall in love. Much less, with you."

" Yet somehow, I did."

"..."

" ' How did I fall in love with you? ' That's the question that rang through my head, the question that beat me senseless ever since I realized how I've fallen for you."

"..."

" Maybe it was the way you speak, or the way you look at me with those beautiful blue eyes, or maybe it's when you smile....or..."

I feel his arms weaken.

" Maybe...it's all of that." He released a chuckle.

" And then the next question came," He pulls away from me and our eyes met. " ' Would I ever be good enough for you?' now that's the question that's been poisoning me."

You are good enough-- no, even more than that. So why would you think otherwise?

" I couldn't say these words to you because I was scared...that I'd mess up. I don't always doubt myself when it comes to everything else, but with you, I can't help but panic every single time I'm this close to spilling my feelings out."

"..."

" But I realized, that it doesn't matter. I shouldn't be afraid to admit it. I shouldn't be afraid to tell you the one thing I want you to know."

" A-Akihiko-kun--"

" Gotou-san, I love you."

His words echoed through my very soul. Like a ray of light had just been shone upon me, I felt sensitive all over and I could barely keep up with my own breath. My heart was ready to burst right out of me! So this is what it's like....to be in a romance scene just like those manga I've read.

It feels so nice...but...

" Did I do good?" 

Everything crashes down.

" Was it too much?"

I could barely keep putting on this fake smile.

" Should I redo? Is there anything that could be worded a little better or maybe even simplify things a little--"

" It'll do."

" Huh?"

I give him my most sincerest ( broken ) smile.

" You did good, Akihiko-kun."

Those words were never meant for me.

It was only for a moment, just a moment.

Where he saw me as Gotou-san.

But really, I'm not.

It's not me.

As much as I'd love to continue pretending to be her, I couldn't. His heart never belonged to me.

" Thank you for helping me out, Mayafumi-san."

" It's no problem!"

His heart doesn't beat for Mayafumi Akemi. 

~~~ April Fools!~~~

You probably expected it right? Like just from the title alone, everything feels off.

That's why I opted to take it into another direction! An angsty one!

There were many ways how I wanted this fake chapter to go. Much worse options, really.

Still, I apologize to my own oc ( Mayafumi ) to be suffering this fate even if it's just a fake chapter! Hehe~

This could've definitely gone the worst route. I was thinking of making " Gotou-san" turn out to be either Bocchi's mom or.....Futari.

But I didn't find the cruelty within me to break Bocchi's heart like that. ( Or maybe I do )

But anyways, with this chapter I also have something good to announce just to make sure u didn't waste your time--

I'm going to try updating daily starting tomorrow!

Exam weeks are done, and I have at least a week vacation from school. So I can start rapid publishing chapters again like I used to!

Hopefully you all look forward to it!

So until then, I'll see you~!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 685 28
Y/N wants to be a mangaka but doesn't believe it's realistically possible. He's in love with his close friend, Hino Suzuki. He bumps into Kita and fi...
322 5 30
[Read Hide First] [Second book x Second Anime Season] ✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴ βœ…english isn't my first language, so I invite you to correct me if you notice mist...
2.3K 84 8
Old description: This story is about two girls first meet each other at school and surprising, one of the girls can't communicate well. So it's up to...
99K 3.6K 95
Saito Okuzaki is a 15 year old chuunibyou that's now starting his new journey called high school. His dream is to be the perfect shadow hero. He thou...