š“šØ š’š”š¢š¦š¢š³š® ||šŠ.š...

By CENTAURIBXBE

-ššŠšƒšŠ šŽšŒš„š†š€š•š„š‘š’š„- š“š”šž š°šØš«š„š šœššš§ š›šž šœš«š®šžš„. šˆš³š®š¤š® šŒš¢ššØš«š¢š²šš š¤š§šžļæ½... More

I: Promise Pup
II: Beach Glow
III: Three's a Crowd
IV: Back to You
V: Escaped His Grasp
VI: Outdo The Original
VII: Omega's Distraction
VIII: Damned to Ruins
IX: Dear Son-in-Law
XI: Past meets Present
XII: Found
XIII: Future Family
XIV: Sire & Dam
XV: No Fear
XVI: The illegitimate Pup
XVII: Heartless
XVIII: Omega's Declaration of War
XIX: Turn of Events
XX: Fault For Falling in Love
XI: To Shimizu

X: Luster Green Eyes

787 45 19
By CENTAURIBXBE

X: Luster Green Eyes

Third POV

Two hours worth of a photoshoot.

Twenty minutes of eating a red velvet cupcake with the additional three and a half hours of burning off the sugar from the treats placed in Shimizu's system.

She was finally out for her midday nap.

After reopening his bank account, he put his money away, and now took on the task of finding what to wear for his first day of work.

He couldn't wear his old pleaser stripper heels.

And no flats either.

He dug around in his closet to try and find something appropriate but he threw most of those stuff out or sold them because he couldn't take it all with him to the U.S. but it appeared he was out of luck.

He rested against the wall of the closet, sighing to himself before lightly fanning his body with his dark purple cardigan he wore.

He then looked to the floor length mirror, groaning how his green hair clashed against it.

Wait.

Green.

A thought or two kicked him back into what felt like an endless search, as he walked over to the last unpacked suitcase and pulled out a black box with a luxury brand's logo on it, wrapped up in a red ribbon around it.

He undid the ribbon, and pulled away the tucked out and personalized notecard, remembering that this was a gift from Katsuki before he had ran away.

"They remind me of you, but they couldn't possibly compare to those eyes of yours." -K

Back when he first got them, he swooned and didn't even want to look at shoes themself because it felt too good to be true that someone bought him something and wasn't expecting anything in return.

But now? Now he was going to.

Pulling out a crisp black drawstring bag, he opened it as he pulled out the prettiest pair he'd ever had the pleasure of touching.

4 inches, with both the outsole and insole being a shade of black while surrounding parts felt like expensive emerald green upholstery that glimmered just like Izuku's eyes.

Just a bit duller though.

The real kicker?

The diamonds that encrusted and embellished the toe area of the shoes, that formed an intricate design of a chevron.

Perfect.

Izuku giggled to himself, to think, at first he hated himself for keeping such a thing but now he couldn't have been any happier.

These were perfect.

Just perfect.

He placed them with his work uniform and got up to and prep something small for himself to eat then start laundry before Shimizu had awoken.

• • • Meanwhile • • •

Kaminari arrived home with a dull look in his normally luminescent eyes.

"You alright?" Katsuki raised his brows, looking at the omega who finally came home.

"You haven't picked up a call."

"Phone died." Kaminari shrugged, walking to the plush grey couch Katsuki was sitting on before tipping over and landing with soft thud.

He rested his head on Katsuki's lap, watching the alpha toss his phone aside before beginning to stroke Kaminari's hair, leaning down and placing a kiss on his forehead.

He was in a good mood, no doubt.

Might as well ask now.

"Something wrong? Your scent is off..." Katsuki noted, watching Kaminari shrugged again.

"It's been a long day for me I guess," Kaminari answered, "Honestly though, with the things I've been told it's got me thinking."

"We don't act like a normal couple... the dates and gifts are nice but other than that, then what?"

Katsuki's gaze softened, as he watched Kaminari fling a hand over his eyes, his other hand running along the stitch line of the Italy imported couch.

"We sleep in different bedrooms, and sure we've had leisure sex but we've never shared rut or heat sex and you've never thought about marking me or..."

"Or..?" Katsuki trailed off.

"Getting marr-," Kaminari almost finished, but Katsuki immediately stood up.

"Perish that thought immediately." Katsuki stated instantaneously, forcing Kaminari's head off of him harshly so only his head fell to the couch cushion instead.

Kaminari didn't remove his hand from his face just yet though, only listening to Katsuki growl before giving his own opinion.

"Dating is one thing. Marriage is another thing entirely." He muttered, "If I were you, I wouldn't dare to forget about the fact that I have no interest in getting married and never had. Not even since the day we met."

"You are a distraction I just happened to have light feelings for and it spiraled into this. Nothing more and nothing less."

He then got up and off the couch, straightening out his clothing, it being obvious that he was going to lock himself in his office or his bedroom.

Kaminari's fingernails dug into his temple, holding his breath as he whispered, knowing what he might've said next was going to help this conversation at all.

"And if I was carrying?"

Katsuki dug into his pocket, pulling out the same black card from Kaminari's brunch with Mina.

"Get an abortion."

Kaminari slowly nodded, hearing Katsuki trudge away and the sound of a door shutting in a hallway before he removed his hand away.

Ruthlessness and no remorse was something the mother and new leader to the Raion Arm Dealing had in common aside from blood.

Cruel.

Kaminari balled his hands and placed them in his fist as he sobbed silently.

A year had passed but still.

Katsuki was as uninterested in being with Kaminari as ever.

"Damn it." Kaminari cursed under his breath, swallowing painfully as the lump in his throat made it hard for him to breath.

It hurt.

To be rejected by someone you liked.

He was dating Katsuki, living the luxurious life he desired but at the end did he really win anything?

He was sure he'd think of something.

The sound of thumping echoed in his chest before hitting his ears.

Sometimes he'd wished that whoever it was Katsuki was seeking hadn't even met the man in the first place.

He remained on the couch, rolling over to face the backrest before he curled his body up, not moving until the sun had gone down.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 563 20
***17+ or Reader's Discretion*** (Book 2-) -ššŠšƒšŠ šŽšŒš„š†š€š•š„š‘š’š„- šˆš³š®š¤š® šŒš¢ššØš«š¢š²šš š°ššš¬ ššš„š°ššš²š¬ šœššš„š„šžš š­š”šž šššœšœ...
104K 4.2K 32
š˜‰š˜¦š˜­š˜Ŗš˜¦š˜·š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜Ø š˜Ŗš˜“š˜Æ'š˜µ š˜¢š˜“ š˜¦š˜¢š˜“š˜ŗ š˜¢š˜“ š˜Ŗš˜µ š˜“š˜°š˜¶š˜Æš˜„š˜“, š˜¦š˜“š˜±š˜¦š˜¤š˜Ŗš˜¢š˜­š˜­š˜ŗ š˜§š˜°š˜³ š˜“š˜°š˜®š˜¦š˜°š˜Æš˜¦ š˜øš˜©š˜° š˜Ŗš˜“ š˜¢š˜Æ š˜°š˜·š˜¦š˜³š˜µš˜©š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜¬š˜¦š˜³...
1.6K 69 20
šš†šš‘šš’šš•ššŽ šššš‘ššŽ š™»ššŽššŠššššžššŽ šš˜šš šš…šš’šš•šš•ššŠšš’šš—ššœ šš•ššžšš›šš” šš’šš— šššš‘ššŽ ššœšš‘ššŠšššš˜šš ššœ, ššŒšš•ššŠššœššœ šŸ·-š™° šš›ššŽššŠššŒšš‘ššŽššœ šššš‘ššŽšš’šš› šššš‘šš’šš›šš šš¢ššŽļæ½...
55.7K 1.9K 20
***17 + or viewer discretion please*** (Book 2-) šˆš§ šš š°šØš«š„š š°š”šžš«šž š­š”šž š¬š­š«šØš§š  š šØšÆšžš«š§ šØšÆšžš« š­š”šž š°šžššš¤. šŒšššŸš¢šš...