𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐀.Bridg...

Per sturniolocoded

ON HOLD Persephone Featherington Hated everything to do with being a Featherington. She hated the gowns, the... Més

Characters
The Deal
The Queen
To Be Regal

Authors Announcement

618 8 1
Per sturniolocoded

Hello Lovely Readers!

I've been Silent and non posting for the past couple months and for that I apologise. But i've been face a Issue of not knowing where to take my books and honestly i've been burnt out. So i'll be take a break from writing. It will last around three weeks and During this time i will write an outline for this story and all my others. When i come back i hope to be more reliable and not disappoint you guys as much. If at any point in time you have any ideas for this book or any of my others i would love to ping-pong ideas. This is not just my story but yours too! I will try to respond to any and all comments!

With heart and soul,

M

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

778K 17.5K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1M 38.7K 91
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
219K 9.1K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
1.1M 62K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...