Not The Pathetic Type.(J.J.k)โœ…

By Kimsukoo

''You loved me?'' ''Yeah'' ''Then why didn't you tell me? Why did you leave?'' he yelled. ''Then what did you... More

-------
1.๐—ž๐—ถ๐—บ ๐—ฌ/๐—ก
2.๐—ข๐—ป๐—น๐˜† ๐—ข๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ง๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ผ๐—ผ
3.๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†
4.๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด
5.๐—™๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ
6. 20 ๐—ค๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€
7.๐—ก๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ
8.๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜€
9.๐—ง๐—ฅ๐—จ๐—ฆ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ
10.๐—”๐—ฑ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป
11.๐— ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ
12.๐—๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜†
13.๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜
14.๐—›๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ผ๐—ฏ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป
15.๐—ก๐—ผ๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฐ ๐˜๐˜†๐—ฝ๐—ฒ
16.๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—บ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€
โ˜˜๏ธ Announcement โ˜˜๏ธ
18.๐—™๐—น๐˜‚๐—ณ๐—ณ๐˜† ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜
19.๐—ข๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป
20.๐—Ÿ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ต๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜€
21.๐—›๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜† (๐—ถ)
22.๐—›๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜† (๐—ถ๐—ถ)
23.๐—˜๐˜…๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป
24.๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐˜๐—ต
25.๐—›๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜
26.๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฝ
27.๐—™๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
28.๐—ง๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—ฒ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜€
โ˜˜๏ธ๐—˜๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ฒโ˜˜๏ธ
โ˜˜๏ธ๐—•๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟโ˜˜๏ธ

17.๐—•๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ป

810 67 4
By Kimsukoo

Hello:)
Although I said that, I was a little busy,but still I managed some time to publish this chapter.The next chapter will be published on next Monday.

''Tae. I don't want to go there "

''But why? You don't have work now, I don't have work now too. I really want to visit Busan with you.Please."

He pouted . And no sane human can handle his fluffy cuteness like literally.

So, she sighed. It was weekend . They didn't have any work in their hands for 2 days. And he wanted to make a use of it and visit her home town with her.

"And last time I showed you and Namjoon hyung the whole Daegu, Din't I?"He asked.

She again sighed. It was true though. They had a blast in that Daegu trip. It's only fair, if she also takes him to her hometown. She also missed her hometown except that home where she lived for 18 years. Even better , if you call it a living hell.

"But where are we gonna stay? You know everything.''

Yes. Taehyung knew. Not every details but he knew enough to know that their home was anything but home.

"Wow, the famous, hot and sexy model, one of the highest paid model is asking me, the devilishly handsome and rich idol, actor and model that where they would stay? Seriously? We will book a five star hotel and trust me baby, the beds in there are strong enough. ''

Maybe she was too much innocent or too much slow because she was looking at him cluelessly.

"And what would I do with that information? ''She asked.

" Baby~~ I'm rough, you know and the bed is strong. So.... it will not be a problem for us.''

Silence.

But before the storm, it was always silence.

''KIM FUCKING TAEHYUNG. IMMA KILL YOU!"

She was definately the second one.

__________________

She was always anxious in this hour. Namjoon would go to the Supershop and she will be alone or with someone in the house. Being alone was not the problem. The problem was the second one. And today was one of those days. Because in her language, that bitch has again lost her shit today.

Loud noises were coming from the common room. She was surprised that there was still some things which her pathetic witch ass mother could still break. She did that once or twice in a month. It was like her monthly periods. Because of the frustration of the ignorance of her whore of a husband or maybe her weeds  ran out.

She would break things and her daughter would clean them. The 18 years old girl was getting frustrated . Her blood was boiling. What is she? A fucking child who can't take her shit ?

She went out of her room. She was right. There was nothing anymore for the bitch to break so, she broke Namjoon's favourite trophy which he bought some months ago in a singing competition. He worked his ass off to win that competition, because it was one step closer to his dream. And now the trophy was broken just because of what? Her heart broke thinking about her brother's smile when he first brought the tropy in the house to show her.

''How dare you? '' she was ignored.

''Why did you break it?"

'' Clean the mess." saying that her mother was walking away.

''Wait! Why did you broke it. It's Namjoon's. Do you eve............''

"It's my house, I can do whatever the hell I want. You are living in here so shut your fucking mouth and clean the mess" saying that while gritting her teeth, the witch went out of the common room.

She so wished that she could just kill her. No. Today she was not going to clean the mess which was done by that witch. So she just went to pick up the pieces of the trophy. When she was done, she had three cuts in her hands. It bleed  a little, but she could care less. She took the broken pieces in her room and put them in her table and went out of the house. She needed to clear her mind.

After reaching the spot, she sat in one of the rocks and looked at the sky. It was inside a forest from where the stars can be seen in the sky,out of city lights. The sky was filled with stars. She  used the place to release her frustation.But she never noticed that someone also came here with her to ensure that she was safe every time.

He knew that she needed some alone time whenever she came here. So he gave her that. He just sat behind a tree and watched her till she is ready to go back home.

Her hands were clenching and unclenching. Her lips were trembling, eyes were glisening. She was breathing heavily. Her chest was going up and down. But she was not looking vulnerable at all. She looked stronger than ever like a lioness. Suddenly she stood up breathing heavily.

"YOU ARE A FUCKING SHIT!" She screamed with her everything.

She was looking in front of her. Her voice echoed throughout the whole forest.

"YOU GUYS WILL ROTT IN THE WORLD AND IN THE HELL AS WELL!"

''I AIN'T GONNA FUCKING CLEAN YOUR SHIT! "

''I AIN'T GONNA BE THE PATHETIC BITCH LIKE YOU ARE"

''YOU WILL WISH TO DIE ''

"YOU WILL WISH TO DIE YOU FUCKING BASTARD! ''

She panted heavily and fell on her knees. She was out of energy but still screamed for the last time.

Her screams soon turned into sobbing, Loud sobbing and hiccups were echoed throughout the forest. She felt like she was going to faint, then suddenly felt two arms circling around her. Her head met with his strong  chest. Smelling the familiar cologne, she knew who it was. So without thinking much she wrapped her hands around  his waist and sobbed her hearts  out.And he tightened his grip around her.

Before, fainting she whispered his name in his chest.

''Jungkook.''

That night that black haired boy took her to his home, aided her hand and gave her his warmth the whole night.

_________________

"You sure you want to sleep in that room?

''Yes, Taehyung, I'm 100% sure."

He pouted "But I'm afraid to be alone. I heard that there are ghosts in this hotel. ''he said.

Smilling sweetly she asked,'' Do you want to see the real ghost Taetae?''

''Fine, Fine, woman .I was just joking"Saying that he hurried to enter his room and locked his door to save himself from the devil who he loved so much.

Resting his head in the closed door  he sighed and opened the door again to see her still standing at the corridor.

''Y/Nah ?"

She frowned at his sudden change of voice ''Hmm?''

I Love you my love. Sleep tight. He smiled at her with adoration.

''Nothing"

Saying that he again closed the door. Y/N kept looking at his closed door with confusion.

_______

Looking at the outside of the windows, she took a deep breath. Gentle breeze was blowing. This place held so many memories. Everything started from here. All the happy moments, their cute bickerings , friendship, their caramel latte with extra whipped cream and cheese cakes. She chuckled thinking about those things. Then suddenly her smile faded. She remembered all the dark things. his fake confessions. her pathetic behaviours , her parents.

"Yes ma, I'm good. I'm really good ma, why are you not believing me?''

''Yes, I eat my food regularly.''

''Yeah, don't worry, I've gained pounds.''

''Okay Ma, love you too, sweet dreams.'' She heard Taehyung talking to his mother in his balcony. She smiled sadly. She really wished her parents gave her and Namjoon their patental love atleast for once.

She stood up from the sofa. She really needed to visit her place once before going back to Seoul.

_______

Footsteps were heard behind the forest . Ignoring it, he sat there and watched the sky filled with stars. But the footsteps are coming closer now. Turning his head, his eyes met with the big brown eyes which grew bigger seeing him there. Breaking the eye contact she was going to turn around but he stopped her.

''If you are here to refresh yourself then don't mind me. Just ignore me. Why should you change your plans just because of me? ''He knew saying that would make her stay so he used that trick. She sighed and sat in a rock maintaining a distance between them.

It was peaceful. really peaceful. After so many years they were breathing the same air without any bitter commments. But soon it cut short because she stood up from there and started to walk away.

''Do you hate me that much that you can't even sit here for more than 5 minutes?'' Hearing him she turned around and saw that he was now standing in front of her.

"Can't we start fresh again? Can't we be like before again? ''
He pleaded.

''No, Mr. Jeon. I don't do fake things. That's not in my personality unlike someone. '' His jaws clenched hearing her calling him that.She turned around but stopped again hearing him.

"I can explain. I can explain about that night."

She faced him again. ''You have an explanation?"

His eyes were glisening. He nodded. She looked at him carefully. Her heart pained seeing his glossy eyes.

''Will you let me explain?"

''I will. But not now. I'm not ready yet.''

When she thought the conversation was over he again opened his mouth.

''I don't love her. "

''What?"

''I don't love Miya."

Hearing him she scoffed.

"Fuck you Jungkook. For god's sake, she is your girlfriend. How can you say something like that. She is not a toy."

Although she didn't like Miya that much, but she respected woman and their dignity. Because she herself was a woman of dignity.

"You know that I didn't mean it like that,that I will never hurt her.''
He said.

She chuckled. Coming near him she said, ''Who can know it better then me?"

_________

She walked out of the guest room to drink some water. They were in Jungkook's house. Her family moved to Seoul years ago. While drinking water, she heard some sniffle noises coming from the direction of Jungkook's room. Slowly reaching infront of his room, Miya opened the door a little to see if everything was alright. But what she saw was not new to her but still hurt her like crazy. Jungkook was sitting in a corner of his bed while sobbing and hugging a photo of him and Y/N.

------------☘️☘️☘️-----------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 691 60
".. why?" "Because, Love hurts, Jeon..." ".. and I love you, even when you hurts me." - โฃ Notes: the first 30 chapters are short prompts. Long chapte...
42.2K 1.3K 60
Y/N: ''Jungkook-ah I love you ! Believe me please!!'' Jungkook: ''Stop pretending!'' What will happen when Jungkook who left Y/N(his girlfriend) alon...
79.6K 3.2K 47
[Mafia Romance, Love Triangle] "Baby! You are too sweet its hard to resist" ___________________ One trip and a misunderstanding was enough for Y/n to...
438K 12.2K 40
"Jungkook, I'm warning you...Don't dare to touch me...! " You half yelled at him. His smirkfull but handsome face right an inch toward you as his ho...