Daniel Park Harem (One-Shots)

By SLOV_09

This is my first time doing One-shots. Also please go easy on me with my writing and uploading schedule. ๐Ÿง๐Ÿฝ... More

#1. He Is Mine (Jay x Daniel)
#3 My Dear (Eugene x Daniel)
#4 Ever Sense Kids (Nomen x Daniel)
#5 ๐™…๐™š๐™–๐™ก๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฎ (๐™…๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ญ ๐˜ฟ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™š๐™ก)

#2 Real Talent (Gun x Daniel x Goo)

2.5K 50 34
By SLOV_09

𝘿𝙚𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙞𝙥𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣
•𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝘾𝙝. 25-26
•𝙆𝙞𝙙𝙣𝙖𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜
• 𝙁𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛

.・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜゜

That kid really got some talent. No one is berily to take my hands off them self. I wonder show strong that kid is if he was able to do that...

----

After the accident that happens between Gun and Daniel. Gun has been thinking about Daniel a lot.

----

"Hey Gun..." Gun then turned to where the voice came from. He saw Goo standing near his door frame. "What?" Gun respond with an harsh rude tone. "Man no need to be angry, I haven't even done anything." Goo said while smirking and walking towards Gun, who was sitting down on his bed.

"Anyways what's been in your mind lately? You barely space out unless something or someone is caught in your head..." (Goo)

"Theirs this one kid that's been caught in my head lately..." (Gun)

"Man I know your pervert, but I didn't expect you to get off by a kid."

....Gun then attacked Goo. Both fighting eachother to death. It took a while for them to stop. Luckily Gun room wasn't much of a mess considering on how badly they fought.

----

"For the last time I didn't get off by a kid! You Idiot." (Gun)

"Alright, alright I get it man......was it a girl or boy?" (Goo)

"I SWEAR TO GOD GOO!!!" (Gun)

Gun then started to chase goo out of his room. Just like some kids playing a game of tag or so. Goo then half apologized sense he quite pissed Gun, even tho he would care less.

"Now, can I finish what I wanted to say?" (Gun)

Gun was looking down at goo who was on his knees after getting hit right in the forehead really hard causing a bruise to come up...

"Yess..." (Goo)

"As I was saying, the reason why this kid is stuck in my head is precisely how much of a fun guy he was." (Gun)

"....You do realize this isn't making it any better that you didn't get off by a kid even tho your 20 years old right?" (Goo)

"...Do you want another bruise on your forehead?" (Gun)

"No sir!" (Goo)

"Anyways, what I meant is that the kid got some talent." (Gun)

"Really?" "Where you even meet this person anyways and also is it a boy?" (Goo)

"I meant them at J High School in the slave audition event thing...and he's a boy." (Gun)

"What's so fun about the dud anyway?..." (Goo)

----

As Daniel was walking home from school he received a message from his mother. Daniel was smirking sense he was able to 'talk' to his mother...

"What's with the smirk?" Daniel got startled  on where the voice came from and their he saw some sports car, with Gun and Goo inside.

"Oh it's you from that slave audition thing..." (Daniel)

Daniel was a little frighten of Gun, mostly because he didn't really know how to fight and also because he knew Gun must be strong sense he was able to scare Vasco back then.

"Hey I guess you were right, he really is a pretty boy huh?" (Goo)

"Eh?" (Daniel)

*Sigh* "Get in the car." (Gun)

Daniel was shocked. Were they gonna do something to him? He doesn't even know Gun and Goo that well. And considering on how Gun wanted to fight him Daniel was a little scared on what was gonna happen to him.

"Why should I? I don't even know you..." Daniel

"Well you got now choice, you see, I felt interested in you." (Gun)

"That doesn't make me want to trust you..." (Daniel)

Gun got out of the care making Daniel walk back a little. Gun then grabbed Daniel wrist  and pulled him harshly towards the car.

"L-let me go!" (Daniel)

Daniel was able to get alway from Gun by pulling hard enough. He then started running alway being able to get alway.

"Hah! You scared him alway you bastard." (Goo)

"Ugh, looks like we're gonna have to force him to get in our car..." (Gun)

----

Daniel was now panting considering on how far he ran alway. *Thank God I was able to get alway* Daniel then started to walk home.

While walking home he then turned a corner and their he saw Goo in the way.

"Hey man!" Goo was smirking. Daniel then started to turn back. And then started to run. He then knows in to something or someone. He fell on the ground and looked up, he saw Gun. He looked back and saw a pair of legs. He then once again looked up and saw that it was Goo legs.

They both smiled at Daniel, making Daniel more frighten then he was before. Daniel was then knocked out cold by Gun.

"Man he really was a runner!" (Goo)

"Indeed he was." (Gun)

Gun then picked up Daniel up and carried him bridal style. And then took him to the car, while having Goo behind him.

----

Goo was now driving while Gun was in the back of the car with Daniel in case he wakes up. While doing so Gun was admiring Daniel face. Gun then blushed a little. He admired how beautiful Daniel was his cherry plum lips. His soft fluffy hair. He just admired and adored his face very much.

----

20 minutes passed and Daniel has finally woked up. He saw that he was in some room and that he was laying on a bed. He then looked around to see that he was inside a bedroom. He also saw Goo sitting there smiling.

"Finally woked up, huh, sleeping beauty?" (Goo)

"W-where am I? What do want from me!?" (Daniel)

Daniel was panicking. I mean who wouldn't if you got kidnapped.

"Nothing much actually!" (Gun)

He then turned towards Gun. He saw that he was walking towards him. Also seeing a change of clothes too. He was now wearing a sil black robe with a pair of  matching silk pants.

"Well I'm gonna go change too!" (Goo)

Goo then walked alway leaving Daniel alone with Gun.

"As I was saying it's not much I want from you." "In fact I want you to become my successor." (Gun)

"Eh? What do you mean by that?..." (Daniel)

"Become my successor, fight with me!" (Gun)

"I-I don't know how to fight..." (Daniel)

"What!?" (Gun)

Gun was a little pissed especially sense he thought Daniel at least knew how to fight a little bit.

"Also is this why you kidnapped me...If so may I leave, I won't report the police about this..." (Daniel)

"No..." (Gun)

"Please just let me go, I really promise that I won't tell the police!" (Daniel)

"What's with all the shouting?" (Goo)

Both Gun and Daniel turned towards Goo. He was also wearing a silk robe with matching silk pants.

"Turns out the kid doesn't know how to fight...." (Gun)

"So? Can't you teach him?" (Goo)

"I can, but I thought he knew how to fight or was at least a little decent on how to fight..." (Gun)

"...Then can I make him my secret friend!?" (Goo)

"No you are not....in fact I kinda like the kid..." (Gun)

"Eh? Really?" "Man your one lucky kid..."

Daniel just sat their trying to process on what's going on...

"Go change your clothes in the bathroom. Also what's your name kid and age..." (Gun)

"Why should I tell you? Your only a stranger to me...." (Daniel)

Gun then proceeded to grab Daniel chin. Making Daniel shock on how close his and Gun face were so close...

"I'm quite angry right now so don't make me any more angry!" (Gun)

He then let go of Daniel chin.

"My name is Park Hyungseok, but I go by Daniel. And I'm 18 years old..." (Daniel)

"Well my name is Park Jong Geon, but call me Gun and I'm 20 years old." (Gun)

"And my name is Kim Joon Goo, but call me Goo and my age is 20 too!" (Goo)

"Now go change, your clothes are ready in the bathroom." (Gun)

Daniel then listen on what Gun told him to do. He went to the bathroom and change into some sleepwear. They were a little big on Daniel. But Daniel couldn't care less as long as he had some comfy clothes.

Daniel then went out of the bathroom. He then asked Gun on where he should put his uniform. Gun told him to leave it in the bathroom.

----

Gun, Goo, and Daniel were all in the living room. Sitting on a couch Gun on the right, Goo in the left and Daniel in the middle.
Daniel accepted the fact that he was kidnapped. And proceeded to not do anything bad that would make both Gun and Goo angry.

Gun then put his hand on Daniel thigh. This made Daniel startled. He didn't do anything. Gun then started to rub Daniel thighs. They were all watching the TV. Meanwhile Goo noticed on what Gun was doing infact he also put his hand on top of Daniel thighs and started rubbing too. This made Daniel blush for that fact that men that has kidnapped him are now rubbing Daniel thighs.
This went on for about 10 minutes.
Daniel's stomach then grumble making Daniel blush a little from embarrassment.

"Hungry?" (Goo

"Yea..." (Daniel)

"We can order takeout if you'd like!" (Goo)

"O-ok!" (Daniel)

Daniel then smiled for that fact these two were be so nice to him. Also making both young men blush from Daniel's sweet smile.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙉𝙆 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙎𝙊 𝙈𝙐𝘾𝙃 𝙁𝙊𝙍 16 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝘿𝙎!!!
𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙄'𝙢 𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙮 𝙥𝙚𝙤𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮!

𝙌𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙮 : 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙖𝙫𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙤𝙙? 𝙈𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙖𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙨 :)

1625 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 4.8K 35
A certain Fox Spirit has a job. And his job is purifying evil spirits and guiding lost spirits to where they belong. Now what will he do if the human...
180K 7.4K 36
Kambe Takemichi, the youngest son of Kambe family. A dominant omega born in a family who's been an alpha for generations but despite of being an omeg...
312K 18.6K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
10.7K 256 11
Yall this is jst a fanfic about daniel idk idk mwamwa pls read its has smut and mpreg๐Ÿฅธ Just to be clear the daniel in this story is little daniel an...