JK got dumped/vmin oneshot

By hopessunshine

Just koo getting dumped happily ๐Ÿ˜… More

jk got dumped

363 36 19
By hopessunshine

Taehyung sighed as Jungkook passed him the vine glass ,their fingers brushing slightly .Jungkook hummed leaning back in his SUV ,he looked out of the window staring at the Sparkling city .Hoseok and Namjoon were busy on their phones .

Hoseok was chatting with his sister while Namjoon was texting with his manager for the upcoming invoice which will be drafted in the circular .

Taehyung took a sip from his drink and groaned at the bittersweet taste lingering on his tongue ,he felt his throat burning a bit and some stinging feeling on his tongue ,the drink was sweetly burning .

"It was fun,wasn't it?" Taehyung asked closing his eyes and lenaing back on his seat,his chest heaved up and down in the process .The boys were tired after all.

"Yeah...It was a fun concert but tiresome at same time " Jungkook replied pinching his nose bridge to digest the burning liquid.

"You really are gonna get Appnedix and liver cancer if you don't stop drinking like a heart broke and dumped high-school nerd " Namjoon said hysterically and snatched vine bottle from Jungkook's hands who groaned.

Hoseok chuckled glancing at the maknae and leader and then flickered his gaze back
to Jihyo who was bragging about how Amazingly stunning jimin looked in his Main track solo song's Trailer *Like Crazy* and how much she was fangirling .

Hoseok couldn't help but laugh and texted back with laughing and crying emoticons. 🤣😭

"Yeaaaaaaaah hyung I hardly drink like 2 shots "

Namjoon pulled Jungkooks ear lightly ,"2 shots? don't try to make me fool with those eyes 'cause I have seen all your recent Vlives and Weverse updates and how much 2SHOTS of vodka you drank ."

Taehyung chuckled ,licking his lips as he took another sip.

"Are you trying to become my deed tracking angel ?? Because I already have two of them and I don't need another because I don't wany my shoulders to break "

Namjoon didn't know what he should do and before he could reply, Hoseok started laughing out loud and slapping namjoon's shoulder while looking at phone.

Taehyung who was almost slept groaned as he gasped holding his chest in the process ,Jungkook started laughing at his hyungs scared action .

"Hopieeeeeee" Taehyung whined slumping down on his seat .Hoseok laughed more at that ,''Sorry sorry " hoseok apologised.

"Hoseok-ssi lightly lightly" Namjoon tried to speak as respectful as possible while feeling a stinging pain in his shoulder by the slaps he recieved.

Jungkook couldn't hold himself from cackling laughter and Taehyung started throwing tantrums at jungkook for disturbing his sleep .

"ahhh sorry bro didn't mean to break your arm but this shiteu was very funny " Hoseok laughed again staring at his mobile screen.

"What was so funny that you destroyed Namjoon'ssi dhoulder aka destructive legend " Jungkook laughed hodling his stomach also joined by Taehyung and namjoon tiredly smiled with a painful expression.

poor leader is really babysitting grown ups , but he ain't complaining because these crackhead had became his family no matter how much they annoy or irritate him, more precisely jungkook jungkooking in his life..

Hoseok tried to recover from his laughter ,calming down his adrenaline as he bit his lips to relax.

"So ,remember jiminies solo track which was an anthology and second part to Suga hyung's *Set me free Interlude * ?" Hoseok started and other hummed taking some interest.

"So after jiminie blew the whole media by his pre released track taking over the whole kpop industry and breaking all the international music records and going viral for his bold appearance and all and now ,our mochi is releasing his Main track *like crazy * and the trailer was somewhat soft themed so the difference in his duality between both solo's made me laugh .wild in one and softie in the other, he really is a true ICON"

Jungkook bobbed his head with a wide bunny smile and Namjoon showed his precious dimple smile ,Taehyung frowned ,pulling one leg back to rest on the leather seat.

"Yeah ,I've seen it and it's actually amazing and stunning how jimini-sii called out for his Haters and gave game a shut up call ,iam really impressed and proud of hyung , though he is a shorty but he is full of fireee 🔥 " Jungkook giggled like a bunny he is...

Namjoon laughed ,"I love his new theme
and his self acceptance ,how he is discovering hismelf and showing his new abilities ,his vocal range was beyond
perfection, the dance moves ,choreography and cinematography was all Beautiful!"
RM complimented.

Hoseok noded ,"Agreed agreed " he then picked up the vine glass and finished it halfway .

Hoseok saw Taehyung being formally quite and zoning out,maybe because of how tired he was by traveling or attending Harry styles concert or maybe some other paranormal Taehyung thing was going on.

"Is our Teddy bear really tired ?"Hoseok enthusiastically asked and Taehyung was shook from his train of thoughts .

"Ah ? eh?" Taehyung cleared his throat and passed a short smile to hoseok who was a concerning smile.

" Nothing much...
mmm was just thinking  about ....Jimin-nahh " Taehyung replied crossing his legs over the other now .

Hoseok noded his head in understandment. " What do you think about his solo track ?he's your soulmate so I expected you to be hyped up ,won't you?" Hoseok grinned getting sets of ^oh yeah^ from jungkook.

"Ummmm." He sighed ," Actually ," He started and revolved his tongue inside his hot cavern ," I didn't had enough time to watch his music video though,i am freaking booked up these days, i almost neglected him ."

Hoseok widened his eyes a bit ,mouthing an *Oh* ,"I almost forgot " Taehyung noded and closed his eyes .

In no time they reached hotel for the night to stay .Namhope shared one room and Taekook shared the other.

Passing goodnight,They walked back in their designated suites.

Jungkook got out of shower with a towel ruffling his wet damp hairs ,he saw Taehyung sitting beside the window wearing night dress ,he was watching something on his phone with such deep concentration using wireless Air pods .

Jungkook wouldn't had known ,but the blue reflection on the window and a certain black haired boy wearing all black and dancing with about 30 of back dancers gave him an idea of who it was.

Taehyung never showed much deep concentration to someone like he showed for Jimin,the way his eye brows were creesed together ,lips etched upwards ,eyes glued with the screen showed how lost he was .

Jungkook threw the towel on the chair and stretched his arms , flexing his biceps.

And out of blue ,jungkook suddenly spoke startling Taehyung ,
" Why don't you confess already ?"

Taehyung flinched slightly, though he compressed back his muscles as he cranned his head to look sideways ,seeing a wet body jungkook wearing a black Tee shirt .

Taehyung looked back to his screen silently ,paying no attention to his surroundings. " And get him attacked by stupid and toxic shippers and our solo stans ?"

Jungkook hummed in response and styled his hairs standing in front of dressing table with a wooden brush.

"Who don't get criticism in such Daring career? Are we seriously gonna listen to some delusional idiots who ship the two of us romantically and romanticise every breathe we take ?those are some abnormal aunts so let them be ,"

Taehyung stood quite, repeating the Same video again and again ,drinking in the way Jimin's vocals stretch and compose, the way he flex his body and boldly show his rebel side ,not to forget the stunning look of his half inked porcelain muscled chest.

"We have been together for more than 11 years as a group by now ,and I don't think we are rookies or helpess today as compared to our Debut days .We are established , we are self aware and know what's in our benefits and loss and I believe that Kim Tae-Hyung isn't someone who would let his life get played and toyed by some Saesangs or shippers ,as much as I know you create your own path rather than walking on others etched footprints "

Taehyung tightened his jaw ,the veins in his neck were slightly visible and the tension was loud and clear.

His gaze was now burning at the dark comments about jimin and all the negative tweets and trends with a big caption of *That ho^ used Auto tune and was too revelaing ^ this Wasn't much bad but as he scrolls down ,he get to see more graphical and Disturbing comments.

Taehyung clenched his fist tightly till the point hia knuckles turned white and his palm was starting to turn purple .

His blood was boiling, Adrenaline kicking in and mind craving to vanish every pest that tend to hurt HIS chim.

Jungkook turned to look at Taehyung now ,a slight smile appeared on his lips as he snatched the phone from Taehyung's hands taking the elder in confusion.

Jungkook's lips had a neutral smile as he quickly moved his eyes at the critc comments and chuckled bitterly, "Bitches got no fu**s " Taehyung narrowed his eyes and kicked jungkook's butt.

"Who taught you that ?"

Jungkook giggled and replied ,"Yoongi-ssi" can Taehyung say anything agaisnt it ? nope never!!

"Oh shoot! shorty hyung is Live !!" Jungkook energetically said, a cool grin stretching up on his handsome face ,Taehyungs eyes widen a bit as he heard that.

Jungkook giggled as he saw Jimin looking all soft and innocent and pure angel like he haven't blown away minds with his hotness-

The sound of sudden door smashing was heard and Jungkook poked his tongue in his inner cheek as he looked back,

"Aish ,looks like a silent bomb is going to blast real quick and I can't be less proud knowing Iam the ambassador of it "

Jungkook comically laughed like a villain and then scream Namjoon's name running to his room shouting "V HYUNG IS GOING TO EAT JIMINSSIIII" waking up the poor leader and dance leader.

Taehyung pulled his engine as soon as he buckled his belt ,hairs still wet and some droplets were falling from his mullet hairs to his neck and finally damping his white half sleev shirt.

Since they are already back in Korea, Taehyung just needs to return back to their dorms in Seoul where their Official headquarters exists .

Pulling the car on max speed ,crossing all the traffic signals and violating the rules, Our Teddy bear was determined to break Kpop's critics tonight.

It didn't took more than 23 minutes as Taehyung was all gasping when he crossed all the way to 6th floor where Jimin's studio was situated.

Guards, employees and manager were all confused at the coming Tsunami that was now all gapsing ,panting and knee tired standing outside of Jimin's studio .

With shaky hands ,pumping heart and blood Coursing through his entire body ,,Kim Tae-Hyung was standing outside the gate of his destiny .

Knocking twice then thrice and now fifth time panicked and nervously overwhelmed all restless and eager to come face to face with the man of his life.

At the next knock he heard shuffling sounds and hurried Footsteps, and a sweet but panicked voice of none other but a hawt chubby cheeked chimchim.

Taehyung chuckled internally at the illegal sweet whine coming from other side of door and suddenly ,the black wooden door opened revealing a confused and panicked Park Ji-Min wearing a black sleeveless top and black figure fit leather pants that freely hugged his figure ,displaying his gorgeous Curves and body.

Taehyung's eyes fell on the small cut aside jimin's right rib that highlighted his *Nevermind* tattoo , midnight black shiny soft and silky hairs looking so fluffy and beautiful.

dark black eyes with starry galaxy displaying shine was staring right back at him a little surprised through the curtains of his thick black long eye lashes which fluttered so sweetly and innocently at him.

Surprise and relief could be shown clearly through his iris ,soft and smooth flawless chubby cheeks with a natural pink dust showing how cutely he was blushing making those glorious and smooth delicate peachy cheeks turn a little more darker shade of pink .

Thicc plumpy ,juicy and edible pinkish lips with a thin coat of strawberry lip balm to keep them moistened and soft made his lips look more and more Deletcable and truly mouth watering, especially when they were stretched in a shy smile .

"Taehyungaaah?" Jimin called Taehyung in such soft and low calm and sweet tone that Taehyung wanted to cry a river explaining how hard he have to control hismelf from not squishing and cuddling the plushiness and sweetness out from jimin.

"naeeee?" Jimin shooked Taehyung's shoulders lightly with his two smol and tiny paws bringing Taehyung back from his dreamland while his eyes were still hooded and his sultry gaze was fixated on Jimin's lips and then his eyes.

Jimin observed Taehyung's handsome looks ,he drinks in the way Taehyungs dark eyes are scanning and checking him out ,how he gulps and bites his lips seeing Jimin's lips and eyes ,how the small droplets of freshly showered showered falls from his strands and coats his collar bones attractively.

"Come in " Jimin moved a little to side as Taehyung entered inside .Once looking the door ,Jimin turned to hug Taehyung as they always do , lovingly hugging, Taehyung placed his hands behind jimins back and his waist as he let hismelf being hugged by his chimchim..

Jimin giggled when Taehyung picked him up and looked up at his sweet face ,seeing jimin smile so beautifully made Taehyungs heart warm and clench at same time.

How can Taehyung explain how much self control he was begging to not kiss Jimin and take him there at the current place in front millions of armies watching them thrifty the Webcam.

Jimins hands were tied behind Taehyung's neck as he stred down at the younger male with damp curly hairs making him look so cute and handsome at same time.

"You trimmed your hairs ?" Jimin asked as he touched and toyed with Taehyung's bangs sweetly with a gentle smile making Taehyung smile in return "You are observant ,just trimmed them a little for Elle Korea photoshoot and modeling "

Jimin noded and hummed in response, the two males were then Engulfed by haze of Comforting silence ,staring into each others soul so lovingly and sweetly.

Suddenly they heard a slight knock outside the door startling the two love birds who gasped ,feeling their hearts beat so fastly in panick and fear as their cheeks turned a soft hue of pink as they let go of each others body and parted away.

Jimin gulped and touched his own forehead and cheeks feeling them go burning hot and then touched his heart which was beating wildly .

Taehyung on the other hand licked his lips having same emotions and reaction as jimin does ."Y-you g-go sit and I-ill check ,hmm" Jimin nervously stuttered whiel scratching the back of his neck .

Their was suddenly an uncomfortable tension making the two males confused and nervous at same time ,Taehyung chuckled nervously and noded his head ,he walked towards Jimin's Comfuter which was placed on a big desk with a bunch of neutral colored wires and cables.

Taehyung looked at the angle of Web cam and took a look at the comments hazily,it was obvious that armies might have seen and heard their little moment in 4K HD quality .

Tae smiled and sat on the only black leather roll over chair in the room infront of the desk ,placing his hands on the desk and pulling hismelf forward a little.

He ruffled his hairs slightly looking at the screen seeing his Reflection on it ans gave a tata mic smile to armies , but bothering to read the comments because either was probably a disaster.

" Hey armmmmmies!" Taehyung sang waving his hands to the camera and looked down at his lap and then back at the camera and licked his lips thinking about something.

Jimin return to the recording area while back flipping his haires in his Iconic signature style, His gaze fell on Taehyung's smiling face and the at Camera ,.

Jimin gulped of anxiousness of what he heard from staff ,"Be careful !" Was what they said before going and jimin knows the reason why.

"Ah ,you stole my spot " Jimin complained  though it came out as a joke ,Taehyung eyed the monitor and then looked back to see jimin who was going to sit on the bed but out of instinct, Taehyung held Jimins wrist making the elder look at him with a panicked look.

Taehyung bit his lips,staring at Jimin's lips for a brief moment ,He can clearly read the bare panick in those pretty doe eyes.

Taehyung let's go of jimins hand and ruffles his hairs nervously and cleared his throat, Jimin gulped visibly and ruled his nose tip, looking away with blushing pinkish cheeks he walked inside another room and brought a slight smaller wooden chair from there.

Taehyung bit his cheek seeing Jimin sit on an uncomfortable chair for wake of his live ,He decided to not get too lost, but the fact of looking into jimin's pretty and dreamy eyes was attractive enough to not look at another scenery.

"Tete ,weren't you with namkookhope ?" Jimin asked deciding to bring Taehyung back to his senses , they were live and jimin couldn't risk ,it will cause numerous trouble for the two age mates.

"...Yeah" Taehyung tiredly and uninterested replied ," How was the concert?" Jimin asked looking anywhere but not in Taehyung's eyes because the way younger linear looks at him makes jimin want to loose himself inside them.

"...Yeah" Taehyung repeated still looking at Jimin's pretty eyes ,seeing how jimin would purposely avoid meeting his eyes ,Jimin silently cackled ," Yeah?" taehyung replied with another "Yeah "

It was clear that Taehyung wasn't paying attention to the question irrelevant from their space. "Tete ,how do you feel like ?" Jimin asked lenaing back in chair and crossing his legs nervously, looking down at his clothed thighs.

"Lost" Taehyung exclaimed ,his voice lowering two octaves ."Ah ,I see you are really tired ,didn't you and other three going to rest in hotel?" Jimin asked fidling with his bracelet on right wrist.

"....Yeah," Taehyung mumbeled ,Jimin face plamed and Taehyung shook his head ," I see Yeah, we were at Harry Style's concert then the four of us booked  a flight back to Korea and returned back One hour ago ,stood in hotels and shared rooms ,me with koo and Hopi with joon hyung "

Jimin nodded his head ,he glanced at the monitor, he smiled bit his lips were curved downward ,he gulped seeing the *Taekook* comments bombarding eventually on the screen.

His eyes were almost stinging when he read negative comments saying that he should leave bts and vkook and such lethal retorts, Jimin looked away when Taehyung cleared his throat.

"weren't you supposed to be resting ? " Jimin asked, his voice was now a little dense ,Taehyung can sense the lingering emotion of sadness in Jimins tone.

"I was watching your recent mv and koo told me about your live soo,,,," Taehyung pondered and made a lip smeared TATA face .

jimin chuckled dryly ,his eyes turned softer at jungkooks name though, he miss the bunny toothed brat who is destroying his liver by throwing *Two shots of vodka * which are probably more than Twenty shots and so on.

Jimin's eyes suddenly sparkled as he thought about what Taehyung said to him, " Did you watched my MV ?" Jimin asked ,slightly excited and nervous at same time.

Taehyung smiled eventually at the sweetness and shyness of the elder male,"Well actually I did,,,,,,more than 40 times ?" Taehyung was unsure weather it was 40 out 60 ? he don't really remember the count but no matter how many times he watched, he was truly thrilled and amazed.

Jimins cheeks turned a little bright shade of red this time, he looked back at Taehyung, shyly bit his middle bottom lip and smiled visibly.

"F-forty times?really? are you joking with me?" Jimin couldn't believe it himself. Taehyung shrugged laughing," Honestly speaking ,I forgot the count weather it was forty or sixty ?"

Jimin's eyes widened as he stared down at Taehyung while gasping , he couldn't velive his ears ,he was exaggerating but it truly was an honour and respect to him .

Taehyung laughed lightly , looking at the monitor and leaning forward to the screen ,his eyes romaing at jimin's reflection then at the comments .

His stunning eyes turned a little dark seeing abnormally written critics ,skipping through them he smiled at the positive ones. "Heyy, iam all good thanks for asking" Taehyung replied to a comment .

He replied to since more comments on the way , Jimin also replied to comments, ignoring the critical ones .

One of the comment took Taehyung’s interest as he replied,
" I was so shocked, surprised,happy,sad,
emotional,excited,
nervous, well truly more than these few emotions ,i am really proud of you Jimin-naa and iam looking forward for *Like Crazy *  because it was really crazy " Taehyung's tone was sweet and gentle as he explained.

Jimin silently listened to him with an elegant smile on his ethreal face.

It was like,Jimin was lost in younger males beauty and the depth of his voice, how deep and soulfully heart filing it was .

As in a trance he spoke absentmindedly
" It's been 7 years" Taehyung blinked his eyes as he turned his attention to jimin,"It's been 7 years since we promised armies to do a live together ,again and yet today ,out of context and call we are doing a live without the company and staff knowing "

Jimin laugh shortly, Taehyung hummed and smiled ,He lowered his head closing his eyes ,the memories from past emanating in his mind as he remembered how much fun they had and how the members intrupted their moment.

It's been 7 years already and the two never realised it, just how long they have now known each other was just shockingly impressive to start with.

It was already 10 years since they have been in a strong friendship, a strong soulmate bond that was unbreakable and unharmed .

The two males have known each other far before coming together as bts , they had same education in same school and met ecah other before other members and ever since then ,they became close.

"I know " Taehyung replied ,"Its quite painfully worthy " He said raising his head up to meet jimins glistening soft gaze ,he can clealry see stars and glaze in them.

Taehyung parted his lips softly and held jimins hand on thighs and gave them a gentle reassuring squeeze making jimin giggle and smile .

Both blinked their eyes , trying to not break up looking like two grown ups crying on Internet.

Armies were delighted and emotionally attacked seeing their two beloved and precious vmin comforting each other while not to cry themselves was just too adorable and overwhelming for armies to not cry.

Though some crack head idiots were spamming jungkooks name and tagging #jkcomegetyourman ,
continuously but who cares for them. Meanwhile jk was sitting on bed with boxes of Rameyon, beer and some chips watching his two dumb hyungs hold each others and try not to cry.

" BUT WHY IS THIS SO CRINGE YET SO CUTE AND WHY IN THE BANANA MILK AM I GETTING TAGGED? UGHH?" jungkook wanted to throw up seeing the captioned spammed comments feeling his blood boil at the delulu's shamelessness.

Taehyung's eyes then drafted up to Jimin's lips suddenly and jimin gasped when Taehyung hoovered his thumb over jimin's lips softly .

Jimin panicked when Taehyung pulled his hand back and lick his thumb making jimjn have butterflies in stomach and so the armies were having heart attacks on other side of commenting section.

Jimin choked when Taehyung suddenly voiced his instinctive thoughts out loud.

" Ah ,that's why you always taste like strawberry " Jimin felt as if he had stopped breathing, his heart went frozen for a split second, jungkook was bitting his chest to breathe by choking on the chips ,Namjoon collapsed on the bed and Hoseok was laughing cause he didn't knew what else to do.

The comment section was spammed with skeleton emoticons suddenly.

Jimin gulped and glared at Taehyung who had a carefree look on his face as he passed a TATA mic smile to jimin .

Before jimin could know what to do or say, he suddnely stood up, cheeks flushed red ,lips plushied in a furious pout as he grabbed Kim Tae-Hyung by his collar and pulled tae towards his chest.

"Now I get it why they never allow us to do a live " Jimin spoke and Taehyung grinned holding Jimin by his waist and pulling placing his index finger under nimins chin moving it up so their lips were adjacent to each other.

" Maybe they are scared we might screw the rules ?" Taehyung mumbeled as he breathed on Jimin's lips ,jimin breathed heavily as his eyes moved from Taehyungs lips and his eyes.

Both of their hearts beating wild and breathes racing with lungs burning .

"Screw the rules Kim Tae-Hyung, let's eat Rameyon "Jimin whined and face palmed Taehhyung with an adorable blush.

"Spicy or Non-Spicy?" Taehyung asked as he picked up jimin and Jimin wrapped his legs around Taehyung's waist and wrapping his hand behind Taehyungs neck while Tashyung's hands were placed under jimins hips and his back.

"Either would be Delicious " Jimin licked his lips seeing Taehyuhg licking his lips .

The comments were divided in three
parts, 4% of cringed  homophobic,
26% vminers and 70% spammed by Jungkooks name and hashtags and tagging jk's account .

Taehyung grinned and looked towards the monitor ," You've heard it? Me and Jimin-naa are going to eat Rameyon,Good night " And with that armies were tortured poorly by the blank screen and a pop up notification

"THE LIVE HAS ENDED"

But one thing armies heard before the live ended was ," I have shooting tomorrow so don't be too wild, Taebear" and Taehyungs raspy chuckle with a smirk.
"I bed your pardon "
And so ,no one have any idea what flavour Rameyon did V fed to Jimin.

The night was spicy but billions of armies were sleepless and relentless especially those who make vkook their religion and holy chant   were paralysed and traumatised. most felt wronged and betrayed Who's majority of them were hospitalised and some even suicide.

"Trust me Joonie hyung, I swear on World Wide Un-Handsome jin hyungs faceu that I have no clue what chaos happened !!I was just sleeping and then I saw tae hyung breaking out from the suite and you know rest or should i explain the Rameyon part ?"

Jungkook innocently lied batting his lashes over this starry galaxy showing big and pretty bambi eyes .

"Trust me koo ,no one has the audacity and talent to lit up flame of sleepy desires in Kim Tae-Hyung's heart !!" Namjoon retorted back.

Jungkook rolled his eyes seeing Hoseok laughing his ass of as he was explaining to yoonjin about vmin matter on group video call.

Social media was on fire and Jk's tag was more viral then vmin.

#jkgotbetrayedby
taehyungwithjimin
eatingrameyon.

" Nae? like seriously?In front of my Rameyon????" jungkook said furiously while stuffing his mouth with spicy rameyon reading comments.

THE END
🐤🍑🐅

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
121K 1.8K 10
"๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ, ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฅ๐˜บ'๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ." ๐“™๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฃ๐“ช๐“ฎ๐“ฑ๐”‚๐“พ๐“ท๐“ฐ
16K 1.1K 29
You're mine my fellow gurd. Yes, my majesty! You were mine and will always mine. No,my majesty!
384K 13.7K 60
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in ๐——๐—˜๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ OR ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire and charle...