Male Sub One-shots

By mayihavechezburger

we reached 1k reads yay mostly mxm. More

Rebels Servant 🎸🎼
A Spoiled Brat 🛍
🌟 Angels Beloved Demon 🌟

Rebels Servant [P2] 🎸🎼

2.1K 11 5
By mayihavechezburger

(MXB) Blowjob

[I combined it so if you already read it its both part 2 and 3, thats why its long.

Something bad had got to be happening, Mr. Sedlem thought as he pushed through the crowd of kids in the cafeteria. The only reason kids would be in a crowd, cheering at that, is because something bad happened.

"What's going on here?" He shouted as he got into the middle of the crowd, looking around for the source of the problem. And there he was, the one and only beloved dark haired delinquent of this school, Dresden. As soon as Mr. Sedlem saw him he sighed heavily, this was the 6th time, this week.

Next to him was a female with curly orange hair and pretty brown skin, she wore orange make up, it was light but pretty and above her green eyes. She was yelling at him and pointing to a lunch tray on the floor, spilled milk and food all over the ground under and near the plate. As she yelled at Dresden, his expression wasn't even an apologetic one he just stood there like he was bored, not sparing her a single drip of respect.

Finally, Ridley raises his hand to and clears his throat to get the two students attention, but a loud smack could be heard above this. Most of the crowd gasps, Dresden stood with a pink bruise on his left cheek rubbing it slowly. He finally looks at her, opening his mouth but Mr. Sedlem interrupts them before the problem can escalate.

"What's going on here?" He says, watching Dresden carefully as he closes his mouth and bites his lip. The teacher crossed his arms trying to look intimidating while ignoring the crowd.

The crowd falls silent, only whispers could be heard. "Isn't that ----- classes teacher?"

"Well, this prick-" The ginger started on, his eyes shifting to her as she was about to tell her side of the story.

"Language, Miss." He warned, shaking his head as she visibly rolls her eyes. "Go on please."

The ginger didn't get the chance to go on, instead the words of Dresden saying, "Sorry." And tossing her a 50 dollar bill. "Here, no need to cry over spilt milk. I didn't do it on purpose." He said, now dragging the teacher out of the cafeteria.

While he was being dragged away he saw the look on the gingers face, content but she was still glaring at Dresden. He could see the crowd dissolve too, easing back into normal.

As he was dragged away he thought about what would happen next, he knew he didn't want to face Dresden after.. that. But he let him drag him off to somewhere.

------------------------------------- ------------------------------------- ------------------------------------- ------------------------------------- ------------------

Next thing Mr. Sedlem knew he was dragged into his own classroom on his knees while Dresden sat on a desk right in front of him. He looked at his with those emerald eyes of his.

"D-Dresden?" What was he doing with his life? The poor and confused teacher had absolutely no idea, but it didn't seem good. Or bad..

"Teacher~" Dresden hums, staring at Mr.Sedlem mischievously. He had an obvious bulge in his pants, watching Ridley on his knees just for him, only for him turned him on. Dresden crossed his legs so that the teacher wouldn't see his erection.

"Your face.." The teacher pointed to Dresden's slightly swollen cheek.

The student puts his hand on his cheek and shrugs. "Doesn't hurt. But teach, I have a question." He cups his teachers face with one hand.

"Y-Yes, Dresden?" The teacher says, tilting his head subconsciously.

Dresden chuckled. "I think you already know what I want to do~ So will you let me?" He un-crossed his legs, showing his bulge to his teacher.

The teacher looked up nervously, visibly gulping. "Well.. Your my student- I can't." He bluffs out, unsure and anxious.

"You don't have to if you don't want to." Dresden says, in a sincere and kind tone. It was definitely unusual of him.

------------------------------------- ------------------------------------- ------------------------------------- ------------------------------------- ------------------

"I.." Why was he hesitating? It was his student wasn't it? He couldn't do this.

Dresden was slowly stroking his hair gently, not knowing how much harder it made his decision. The student was looking down at his teacher in a lovingly but lustful way, softly smiling at him. The teacher was staring right at him, blushing at him with nervous eyes.

Pulling away and looking down at the floor, he puts his hands on his face, sighing heavily. He was so going to regret this.

"I, I want to.." He stutters out with a flustered face, he was as red as a tomato for sure.

Dresden chuckles, smirking at his teacher while spreading his wider legs to show off his hardened dick. Dresden cups the teacher face softly, pressing his face against his clothed member. Ridley could feel it was hard and big, what would it feel like..? And what was he even doing right now?

Mr. Sedlem gulps, a teacher is supposed to help their students. So he should do so.

He slowly unzips Dresden's pants, hesitating to take off his boxers but doing so anyway. Slowly staring at Dresden's 9 inch cock in amazement and flustered-ness.

"Well teach, what are you waiting for~?" Dresden says, tugging his teaches hair and pulling him toward his dick roughly. He shoves his thumb into Ridley's mouth, waiting for his teacher.

Ridley looks down at it nervously, moving up to his dick slowly. He could hear Dresden groan like he couldn't restrain himself anymore.

"God damn, hurry up." He growls, pulling Mr.Sedlem closer and shoving his cock into his face.

Ridley just stood there, staring again. Then he finally makes an attempt to touch his dear students cock, leaning in and licking the tip of his cock, earning a groan from Dresden. He slowly starts licking further down a side of his cock, teasing him a little once he got used to it. Their breaths were hot, the teachers breath colliding with the students cock.

"That's not how you do it..~" He says, softly looking down at Mr.Sedlem.

"Then how do I do it?" Mr.Sedlem says, tilting his head while his mouth lifted from Dresden's dick.

"Use your whole mouth and suck on it, okay?" He says, putting his thumb into Ridley's mouth again to open it wide as he places his cock inside gently. He could feel himself getting harder by the second in Ridley mouth as soon as his lips touched his dick. "No teeth either.."

Ridley slowly starts sucking his dick's tip slowly, he tries to go deeper hesitantly. Slowly taking it in almost halfway before gagging and pulling away, coughing loudly. He tries again but fails but he keeps going, faster and faster while looking up at Dresden.

The way Ridley looked up at him turned him on more, he wanted to fill him up with his cock until he was filled to the brim with his cum, make him beg for him to stop. His hands slowly reaches to the sides of Ridley's head, slowly moving his hands along with Ridley as the teacher bobbed his head up and down his cock.

He couldn't take it anymore, grabbing the sides of Mr. Sedlem's head and shoving his cock into Ridley's throat roughly. Ridley gags on his dick, tears slowly forming into his eyes as he takes in Dresden's cock which is pressing against the back of his throat.

Dresden keeps thrusting into his mouth, groaning softly as he feels himself closer to climax. He didn't care, all he wanted was to cum in his teachers mouth.

Finally he reaches his climax into the teachers mouth, white sticky seed flowing out and into the drowsy teachers mouth. Stroking Mr. Sedlem's hair softly, looking at his dazed and shocked state, little bits of cum was flowing out of his mouth.

"Swallow."

Mr. Sedlem almost instantly gulped down the cum. Looking obediently at Dresden, awaiting his next move.

Dresden chuckles, gently grabbing Ridley's chin and kissing his forehead.

"Did you like that, teach?"

"I.. Yeah."

"Good. Then get ready for more~"

(1357 words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.2K 4.1K 27
sᴏ ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴇᴀsᴏɴ 𝟸 ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏsᴛ ᴅᴇᴍᴀɴᴅᴇᴅ ɪᴛᴠ sᴇʀɪᴀʟ ᴍᴀᴅᴅᴀᴍ sɪʀ❤️..ʜᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ɢᴏᴛ ᴡɪᴛɴᴇss ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ ᴏғ ᴍᴘᴛ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀs ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏ...
9.7K 36 6
A young girl named Abigail will have to deal with her stepmother for six months Comments, criticisms and suggestions welcome
92.4K 3.9K 32
✿ a collection of short Indian love tales, binded with care and fates ✿