οΉŸππ€ππ„ πŽπ… 𝐀𝐋𝐋 π„π•πˆοΏ½...

By bubbl_inactive

οΉŸππ€ππ„ πŽπ… 𝐀𝐋𝐋 π„π•πˆπ‹ ; ability used by y/n l/n - in which a two thousand year old adeptus from chin... More

𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐄 πŽπ… 𝐀𝐋𝐋 π„π•πˆπ‹
𝐓𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄 πŽπ… π‚πŽππ“π„ππ“π’
𝟎𝟎; ππ‘πŽπ‹πŽπ†π”π„
𝟎𝟏; 𝐀 πŒπ€π…πˆπŽπ’πŽ, 𝐀 𝐆𝐀𝐍𝐆 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐍 𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐔𝐒
𝟎𝟐; 𝐀 𝐁𝐄𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 πˆππ•πŽπ‹π•π„π’ π–πˆπππˆππ† 𝐀𝐍 𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐀𝐃𝐄 π†π€πŒπ„
πŸŽπŸ‘; πŒπŽπ‘π“π€π‹π’ 𝐀𝐑𝐄 π“π‘π”π‹π˜ 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄...
πŸŽπŸ’; ππ‘πŽπŠπ„π π–πˆππƒπŽπ–π’, ππ‘πŽπŠπ„π ππŽππ„π’
πŸŽπŸ“; 𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐒: πŽππ„, 𝐀𝐃𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐒: π™π„π‘πŽ
πŸŽπŸ”; 𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐔𝐒 𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐃 πŒπ€π…πˆπŽπ’πŽ
πŸŽπŸ•; π’π‹π€πˆπ πŒπŽπ‘π“π€π‹π’.. π„π•π„π‘π˜π–π‡π„π‘π„.
πŸŽπŸ–; 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π“π–πŽ πƒπ”πŒππ€π’π’π„π’ 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 πƒπ”πŒππ€π’π’ π“π€πŒπ„π‘
πŸŽπŸ—; 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π’π‡π€πƒπŽπ–π’ 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐆𝐄𝐓 πƒπ€π‘πŠπ„π‘
𝟏𝟎; 𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐔𝐄𝐒
𝟏𝟏; π†π‡πŽπ’π“π’ πŽπ… 𝐖𝐀𝐑
𝟏𝟐; ππ‘π„π€πŠπ“π‡π‘πŽπ”π†π‡
πŸπŸ‘; 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓 πŽπ… π“πˆπŒπ„π’, π–πŽπ‘π’π“ πŽπ… π“πˆπŒπ„π’
πŸπŸ“; π‘π˜π”, π†πˆπ, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐍/𝐍

πŸπŸ’; 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π…π€π•πŽπ‘

1.2K 74 23
By bubbl_inactive

━━━━━━

"I SEE.." Ganyu murmurs in understanding. Keqing, a young woman in her twenties with purple hair tied up in twintails, stands up from her chair.

"We'll do it," She says. "I'm just about finished with my work for the week. We'll keep this matter private as requested."

"Thank you."

"Of course." After Keqing's statement, a quiet sigh leaves the bluenette and her purplenette friend turns over to her, putting a hand on her shoulder, waking her up once more. "We'll do our best."

The two women watch as your eyes shut softly and you teleport away. Ganyu lets out a large sigh this time, and Keqing turns to her again.

"What's wrong?"

"Y/n.. has very scary friends." She admits. "I met them yesterday, and they were quite the two... They were quite hostile. I don't know how Y/n lives with them."

Keqing just chuckles at her friend's statement. "They just have that docile charm that can calm even the angriest of people. You know how it was all those years ago."

"Yes.. You're right." Keqing was no adeptus, only an upper rank of the government, but she has certainly done her research regarding the adepti before working with them. She was extremely hardworking and driven to work, which what made her good at her job. Ganyu found that very admirable. She was also pretty, kind, and smart .. not to mention her smile was just the cutest! To think she's still single—

"Hey, are you alright?" Ganyu snaps out of her gaze, to see Keqing a little bit closer than she remembered. "Are you getting enough sleep? You were staring at me as if spacing out for a while."

"N-No, I'm alright! Just spaced out a little."

"I see. I'll be heading back to my office to report back to Lady Ningguang about your status." And the purplenette leaves the room, leaving Ganyu to do whatever she wanted. Ganyu turned back to her desk and the paperwork that sat on top of it. The bluenette let out a breathy sigh at the sight.

"Well.. It's back to work, I guess."

━━━━━━

You teleport to Odasaku's hospital room, and open your eyes to see Dazai sitting in a chair next to you, his head perked up with surprised eyes as the room was completely silent the mere moments before you appeared.

"Is Odasaku not awake?" Dazai shakes his head, his initial shock fading away as his arms remained crossed. You grab a chair, sitting down a couple of inches away from Dazai, whose gaze was on you the entire time until after you had sat down. You could feel him hesitate to do or say something for a few moments for some reason. It felt odd — he wasn't the type to hesitate about anything.

But you brush it off, closing your eyes and becoming more deep in thought about this whole ordeal. Thoughts about everything were running through your head.. Mimic, Rex Lapis' new organization, and Ango's betrayal of not one but two organizations? A lot has happened these past few days and it feels like yesterday when none of this had happened in the first place.

You feel someone's rather cold, slender pinky poke yours through your gloves, and your eyes snap open, to see that it was none other than Dazai's hand. His gaze isn't on you anymore, and he's just staring into his lap, just as you had done moments prior. You didn't slap his hand away like Chuuya might have done, you just let his pinky curl around yours.

"I'm .. sorry about this morning." He says in a soft voice. "I.. I pried too much aga-"

"It's fine." You interrupt him. "You were simply curious about what you overheard last night."

And the ear-deafening silence overtakes the room once again. Your statement containing forgiveness seems quite the compelling one to Dazai, who takes in your words and curls his finger around your gloved one tighter. He's done it again.. to the one he holds most dear... and you're still forgiving him? How.. Why..?

His rather negative thoughts are interrupted by the burgundy-haired man on the bed stirring from his unconscious state. His hand unconsciously begins to grip yours fully, as you briefly glance at your intertwined fingers before glancing back at Odasaku.

"Are you awake, Odasaku?" You ask coolly. "How do you feel?"

He sits up in the bed, the orange evening light shining on his face as he turns to look at you, groaning. "I feel like I'm experiencing all the hangovers I'll have in the next fifty years all at the same time. Thank you for saving me, Y/n."

"Of course," You murmur with a soft expression before turning to Dazai. "Ango and my former apprentice were both there."

"As I suspected." Dazai says.

"He vanished into the dark with soldiers in black," Odasaku recalls, staring into his lap blankly as he recites a brief summary of the event to Dazai. You nod in agreement, telling Dazai that both you and Ganyu saw that as well.

"Sounds like black ops." He says. "It seems recent events can be divided into two categories."

"Are they a separate organization from Mimic?"

"They're different," Dazai states, continuing on. "But we can pretty much ignore the black ops guys for now. Mimic is the more dangerous enemy. Akutagawa-kun and other combat squad members are dealing with conflicts in the city, but we don't even know what the enemy leader's ability is. We're at a disadvantage."

"That Akutagawa is one of your subordinates, isn't he?" Odasaku asks. "I heard his ability has high offensive capabilities."

"Yes, and his sibling, Gin has been training under Y/n as an assassin. Their training is doing wonders, according to the boss." Dazai says. "But as for Akutagawa.. He's a naked sword without a scabbard. I'm sure he'll soon become the strongest ability user in the mafia, but right now, he needs someone to teach him how to sheathe his blade. Sorry.. that was a tangent." He breathes for a moment before continuing on to fill him in on the details that happened throughout the day. "This morning, the council of five top executives convened. They made the decision to attack Mimic with everything the Port Mafia can muster. Just now, my subordinates, including Akutagawa-kun, were hit by a surprise attack. They're still fighting at the art museum."

The sounds of the previously bedridden Odasaku picking up his guns caused Dazai to pause and glance at him, asking if he was serious about going already.

"We're hitting them with everything we've got, right?"

"I didn't think you'd be interested in conflict, since you don't kill people."

"I'm not."

"Then why?"

"I've acquired a lot of debts in my life. If your subordinates are in a tough spot, they need help." Odasaku opens the door, which squeaks as it opens, and he leaves both you and Dazai in the room, sitting down on chairs next to the bed.

It's silent for a couple of moments before Dazai sighs. "He needs to forget about his debts. No one remembers what he might owe to them."

"Dazai." You call, his name rolling right off your tongue. He'd never admit it, but it gave him butterflies every time you said his name. "Ganyu and her co-worker Keqing are doing a favor for me. With this favor in action, Odasaku is in good hands. I will go assist Ryuunosuke and Gin at the art museum. Go home."

Dazai appeared as if he wanted to say something more, but the only thing he said was "I see. Stay safe, Y/n." His hesitation was eyebrow-raising but you take it anyway and you teleport away into black and turquoise.

━━━━━━

"Gin!" You shout, as the girl on the ground all bloodied up turns to face you. "What's going on? Where's your brother?"

"Inside." She manages to croak out. "The leader got to me before Ryu and is now battling with him."

"You're in bad shape.." You murmur. "Sorry, I'll buy you a new one." You rip some of her long coat off the end and wrap it around where her wound was the worst. She gazes at you reassuringly, telling you it's okay that you rip the coat. A coat is replaceable, after all. "Is the fabric too tight?" You ask her, and she wearily shakes her head. You breathe a sigh of relief. "I'm glad you're okay," you say. "Any problems standing up?" She takes your hands and stand up, but leaning on you for support.

You and Gin were close — your friendship was not one of many words, but you were still close nonetheless. You were a great teacher, although with some strictness, you were still not as cruel as Dazai. Gin admired you greatly, and your relationship was quite good to the point you could call yourself friends.

You pat her back as she hugs your side. "You did well. I'm proud of you." You say before you see a certain redhead run towards you after hastily gazing around the area.

"Y/n!" He exclaims. "Where's Akutagawa?"

"Inside." Your eyes glance elsewhere, seeing heads of blue purple hair at the edge of your vision on the arch of the entrance of the building. You narrow your eyes, pleased at them actually following your orders. "Go help Ryuunosuke, I'll be there soon."

Odasaku nods, turning to the building, pulling out both of his guns on his way. You turn to Gin, who currently has her mask off due to breathing issues.. she did get shot, after all. You watch as your two subordinates jump off the arch and stand near the sides of the building.

"I'll carry you, is that alright?" You ask Gin with a soft tone. Gin nods, a small smile gracing her face.

"I'm glad you came, Y/n.. A couple of more minutes and I think I'd be dead. I'm sorry for not being of more use."

"..It is my job not only as your mentor but as your friend." You say to her. "And do not say things like that. Like I said just a few moments ago. You did well. I'm proud of you." You hold her shoulder as she hugs further into your side for a few moments, recovering from the feeling of being just at the brink of death. "Now, up we go, You'll be fine." You tell her, as you lean down and hold her legs while she leaves everything to you. You take her mask which was clutched in her hand and put it over her mouth but not her nose, just for her to breathe.

"Thank you, Y/n.."

"..Anytime." You say, just as Odasaku runs out of the building with Akutagawa on his shoulders. "Odasaku!" You run after him, as he talks to the man on his shoulder.

"Gin!" Akutagawa exclaims as he sees her bloodied up in your arms. He visibly digs his nails into Odasaku's clothed shoulders before using his ability to grapple onto a part of the cemented ground beneath you two. Odasaku takes out his gun, shooting Akutagawa's ability as it attempted to attack him.

Akutagawa lands a few feet away from you and Gin, and you approach him. He shouts Gin's name again, and you kneel down next to him, with Gin still in your arms. "She's okay," You whisper to him, holding the two of them close to you. "You both did well. I'm so proud of you both."

Odasaku stands there for a few moments. He honestly thought that Akutagawa would fight back and shove you away like he just did to him, but he didn't. He was just staying there, leaning against you, looking into his lap with an obscure expression on his face.

In the moments Odasaku stood there, he was silent and unmoving. Although he just narrowly dodged death with his ability once again, he wasn't thinking about that at all. He was thinking about something else. He was thinking about the scene in front of him. You and the Akutagawa siblings .. the more he looked at the three of you, the more emotionally connected you three seemed to each other. Almost as if you were a family.

━━━━━━

a/n !

hey you guyss sorry i've been inactive recently.. school is unsurprisingly and continuously being a foot up my ass. i've also had a lot of stressful personal issues recently that just keep coming to kick me in the stomach.. thank you so so much for not only your support, but your valued time, patience and understanding!
i love you all so so much, peace ! <3

━━━━━━

- 𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐋 -

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

311K 11.1K 28
πš†πšŠπšπšŽπš› πš’πšœ πš‹πš˜πšπš‘ πšπš›πšŠπšŒπšŽπšπšžπš• πšŠπš—πš πš™πš˜πš πšŽπš›πšπšžπš•, 𝚊 πšπš˜πš›πšŒπšŽ πšπš‘πšŠπš πšŒπšŠπš— πšπš’πšŸπšŽ πš‹πš’πš›πšπš‘ 𝚝𝚘 πš—πšŽπš  πš•πš’πšπšŽ πšŠπš—πš 𝚝𝚊...
3.2K 108 12
(Male reader yippie!) Y/n had recently joined the Armed Detective Agency because like the others they had a special ability as well. They join this j...
5K 200 14
Dazai is a very complicated person and so is your history with him, after so much hurt and agony, you lose the ability to speak after he disappears b...
91.3K 3.2K 32
Xiao, a member of the Armed Detective Agency and friends with his suicidal coworker, Dazai Osamu. Though, being on countless investigations one happ...