Just Friends - Neymar Jr

Oleh alohabishesss

they're just friends, right? ©alohabishesss [NEYMAR JR, FANFICTION] HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in #NEYMARFANFICTIO... Lebih Banyak

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
68
69
70
71

67

2.2K 53 69
Oleh alohabishesss

I woke up to Neymar still laying on my stomach, tracing patterns on some of the exposed skin as his t-shirt I was wearing had ridden up my body slightly.
"Bom dia bonitão," I greeted, smiling like an idiot for someone who had just woke up.
"Morning princesa," he said smirking as he looked up at me.

"What?" I asked, confused to why he was smiling like that.
"I don't have training today and it just so happens we're in a hotel room all to ourselves..." he had his hands on both my thighs, giving me a look that made it hard to refuse him.

"I've got things to do plus I wouldn't be surprised if you're still drunk now, considering how much you drank yesterday," I laughed.
"And?"
"Neymar, I'm not doing anything with you if you're not fully sober. It's wrong."

He shook his head, "But I am. You don't have to do anything then, just lay back and let me get to work."
I snorted, pushing his face, "You're thirsty man."
"Only for you," he did a cheesy smile, making me laugh and shake my head, "Nah but I'm joking. We don't have to do anything, I'm happy just being here with you."

I pulled his curls away from his forehead as I ran a hand through his hair, "How much of yesterday do you remember?"
He hummed, "I remember arguing with Dani about going to the club and then calling you to get me. From there's a blur but I think I fought a guy? Then I did some big speech in the car and waffled to you about random shit until I crashed out."
I laughed, "Pretty much everything that happened then."

He smiled, leaning his chin on my stomach to keep looking at me, "Something else happened though."
"What?" I asked quickly, my mind going straight to thinking maybe he got with a girl before I got there.

"I told you I loved you."
I scratched the back of my neck awkwardly, "It's okay, you were drunk."
He continued to smile, "You weren't though and you said it back."

I groaned, putting my head in my hands, "Can we not?"
"You said it backkk!" he teased, making me feel more awkward by the second.
"Shut uppp."
"I'm joking linda. Drunk or not, I still meant it," he pried my hands off my definitely red face, "I love you."

I laughed, returning the teasing, "That's nice."
He rolled his eyes playfully, getting off my stomach and laying next to me instead.
"I'm kidding, I'm kidding. But is it not too early for us to be saying this? We got together yesterday," I laughed.
"Realistically, we've been together since we were like twelve so I don't care," he shrugged, "Plus it's not about time, it's about whether we actually love each other or not and I do."

"Stop being cute," I complained, rolling over so I wouldn't have to face him whilst looking like a tomato.
He snaked an arm over my waist, leaning his chin on my shoulder before laughing, "So you can say it back yesterday but not today?"
"I have to say it naturally, it's awkward me doing it now!"

He laughed at my dramaticness, pulling me closer and kissing my cheek, "I love you."
I shuffled in his grip to face him, smiling stupidly, "I love you too."
He kissed my forehead before pushing his head back into a pillow with a satisfied grin.

"I have a Prada event tonight-" I started.
"Prada? Jesus, go you."
"And I-"
"Wait so you're busy?" he asked, his smile faltering.
"Shut up and let me talk," I laughed, putting a hand over his mouth, "I have a plus one."

I felt his smirk against my hand as I removed it, "I'm coming then."
"Nah. I was thinking of taking Ant, I haven't seen her in a while," I tried to keep a straight face as he looked at me in shock.
"You did not."

I burst out laughing, "I'm joking, I'm joking!"
He rolled his eyes playfully before putting me in a loose headlock, turning it into a smooth hug, "You better be."

"I am," I smiled, content with being able to just lay with him.
"I missed you linda."
My smile grew, "So you keep saying."

"I'm just making sure you know," he pushed back the hair around my face before connecting his lips to mine softly, "You mean so much to me man. Even if you are annoying as shit."

"How romantic. You too," I patted his shoulder jokingly before he returned it and it soon became a nudging war.

"Alright, alright," he laughed, shielding his side with his arms.

"Valentina's gonna drop some clothes off for me in a bit. Why don't you go get your stuff so we can get ready together?" I suggested.
He groaned, "I don't want to get up."
"Tough shit," I pushed him whilst laughing and earnt a glare before he finally stood, yawning dramatically with his arms in the air.

"If you're that tired I could always invite Ant or Fred-"
"Shush, I'm going," he interrupted me, rubbing his eyes and pulling a jumper over his head, "I'll be back in twenty princesa."
He leant over the bed, still standing, to kiss my cheek and then was soon out the door.

———

"Lord, how did I get so lucky?"
I turned around to see Neymar grinning as he looked me up and down. I rolled my eyes to disguise the way I admired how perfect he looked in a suit with all his jewellery.

"You clean up well too bonito," I teased to which he scoffed.
"I always look good."
I went to argue but knew I'd just be lying and saw a smug smile appear on his face.
"Shut up."

I turned back to the mirror, concentrating on putting my small silver studded earrings in and felt his hands snake around my waist as he hugged me from behind. I used the mirror to give him a look to which he ignored and leant his chin down onto my shoulder.
"Is there anything you need help with?" he offered so we'd be able to leave sooner.

I thought for a moment, "No, it's fine. There's no rush, we've got ages."
He simply nodded in response, leaning against the bathroom counter and watching as I plugged in my blow drying brush. He winced at the noise once I turned it on, making me laugh as I rolled it in my hair, giving it some more bounce and volume.

I switched it off after a few minutes and still felt his eyes on me.
"What?" I asked, getting self conscious.
He smiled, "How can you literally suit every hairstyle?"
"It's literally not that much different and you are certainly one to talk," I laughed, remembering his mohawk and mullet.

He was laughing now too, "Speaking of, I might buzz my hair and bleach it again."
My eyes went wide, "You're gonna buzz it?"
"Yeah, why not?"
"That hurts me," I laughed.
"Why? It's just hair, it'll grow back," he shrugged.
I kissed his cheek, talking as I made my way back into the bedroom, "I'm joking, you'll look good either way."

"I reckon we should be matching. You should buzz yours," he laughed hysterically as I turned to him with a disgusted look on my face.
"You're not funny."
"Oh but I am Amelia."
"Mhm, hilarious."
He sighed dramatically at me being dry, causing me to start laughing as I bought my make up back into the bathroom.

"How long do you reckon you'll be?" he asked, not moving from the bed.
"What like fully ready?"
"Yeah."
"At least another half hour," I said, remembering I still needed to pack a bag of clothes to return to Val from the last premier we attended.

"Actually, I have something for you to do if you don't mind," I called him up on his previous offer.
He groaned, "Mhm?"
"I can do it later then it's not deep," I rolled my eyes.
"No, no, I'm joking. What's up? What do I need to do?" He stood up, stretching his arms a bit before turning to me.

"At the bottom of the wardrobe there's a pile of clothes, can you put them in that rucksack over there please?" I pointed before returning to blending my concealer.
He nodded, shuffling about until I heard him hesitate with the zip, "Is there anything else? There's still loads of room in here."
"Errrr," I racked my brain for the location of any other spare clothes she had given me, "Oh! She gave me a bunch of Victoria Secret shit that I never wore but I can sort that later."

"No I'll do it, where are they?"
I laughed awkwardly, "The draw on the left, in the ziplock bag."
I finished up my make up, spraying some setting spray and fanning my face before turning to a smirking Neymar.
"Shut up and put them in the bag," I rolled my eyes at his immaturity, shoving him playfully before sitting on the edge of the bed to put my shoes on.

He ignored me, carrying on examining the bag, "Why don't you keep them? They're brand new and I mean-"
"Shush. And anything extra that I keep gets taken out my pay check at the end of the month. I didn't wear these for any of the shoots so they need to go back," I explained, ignoring the fact he was definitely picturing me in my underwear right now.
"I'll pay for them if you want," he offered before snorting as he laughed.

"You're so annoying," I tried my hardest to hold back the smile that crept on to my face but failed miserably.
"You love me really," he zipped up the bag before sitting on the floor in front of where I was sat to put my shoes on for me.
"Debatable," I joked.
"Wow. I'm too likeable for you not to love me, come on. Stop lying to yourself," he shook his head in mock disappointment as I scoffed.
"My bad, just wasn't thinking straight."

He laughed, standing up and giving me a hand so I was no longer sat on the bed.
"How long until the car gets here?" he asked me, his body inches away from me.
I shook my head, "We're not doing anything, I just finished getting ready."

"Do you know how crazy you're driving me?" Both hands were placed on the small of my back as I laughed.
"I get that I'm amazing but you're gonna need to hold off until this is all over," I said, smoothing the suit jacket by his shoulders.

He rolled his eyes playfully at my comment and pulled me close, kissing my cheek, "I missed you and your ego."
"You are one to talk meu Irmão," I burst out laughing as he looked at me in shock.
"My bro? Did you just call me bro?"

I continued laughing as he walked away from me, sitting on the bed.
"I'm joking! Stop crying about it, I call everyone bro," I laughed, walking back over to him.
"I'm not everyone though," he complained.
"Alright, alright, my bad. I'll do better," I held my hands up mockingly as he shook his head, trying not to let a smile slip.

My phone buzzed as it lay on the bed, making me pick it up to see a message telling us the car was here.
"We going?" Neymar stayed looking at me as I read the message properly.
I nodded, "Yeah, can you put my phone in your pocket? I don't have any."
He smiled, slipping it into his back pocket where his own phone already was and then wrapped an arm around my waist, guiding me towards the door.

"Wait, wait, wait. I feel weird. I'm forgetting something," I panicked last minute as usual.
"Linda you're fine, you don't need anything with you other than me," he smirked kissing my forehead and attempting to walk forwards with me again.
"The bag!"
He held up his free hand, "I've got it, stop panicking baixinha."
I rolled my eyes at the name, "Okay, okay."

I locked the door behind us, handing the key to him to put in his pocket again and shot him an apologetic smile to which he just laughed at.
"It's fine, I don't mind."
"I know it just makes me feel bad," I leant into him as we walked over to the elevators.
He stood behind me, squeezing my shoulders in an attempt for me to chill out before wrapping his arms around my waist, balancing his chin on my head, "I love you."
I looked up at him smiling, "I love you more."
He scoffed, "You're funny."

I leant my head onto his chest more so I could look up at him as he stayed stood behind me, "I know. I literally should be a comedian. Little cheeky side hustle or something."
He put a hand across his eyebrows, trying not to laugh, "Shut up."
"No I'm being so for real!"
"Why do you always phrase things so funny? You're not even funny it's just the way you talk," he laughed.
I opened my mouth in shock, "Excuse me? I talk perfectly fine. In two languages, how's your english going again?"
He faced me deadpan, "Alright, too far."
I burst out laughing and he ruined his angry facade by cracking up too. Our banter was top tier, whoever got to hang about with us tonight would be lucky.

———

OMG SORRY ITS BEEN SO LONG

BASICALLY IM KIND OF DYING. I THREW UP EIGHT TIMES WHILST AWAY ON A WEEK TRIP TO ITALY WITH MY SCHOOL AND EVERYTIME I EAT I LITCH FEEL SO SICK AFTERWARDS. I ALMSOT FAINTED LIKE THREE TIMES IN ITSLY AND TWICE SINCE IVE BEEN BACK. AND I LITCH PUT OFF EATING COS IT MAKES ME FEEL SO ILL BUT THEN I FEEL SICK FROM NOT EATING SO IDFK WHAG TO DO

AND NEYMARS HAVING ANKTHER KID HELP
I SAW THE INSTA POST IN MY ENGLISH LESSON AND LITERALLY CRIED IT SHOULD BE ME
NAHSHJSKSSJ IM JK IM JK

2381 WORDS

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
330K 19.1K 72
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
461K 16.6K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.1M 44.6K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...