SEVENTEEN 14TH MEMBER || meme...

By memeydwies

y/n is the only girl in seventeen. She started to join seventeen during their don't wanna cry comeback. being... More

FACTS ABOUT Y/N
author notes
-explanation-
Chapter 1 : Intro
Chapter 2 : New Entertainment
Chapter 3 : New Member(1)
Chapter 4 : New member (2)
Chapter 5 : Talk
Chapter 6: Practice
Chapter 7 : New member announcement
Chapter 8 : DEBUT STAGE
Chapter 9 : First Win!
Chapter 10 : Throwback
Chapter 11 : Produce 101
Chapter 12 : Meeting Samuel
authour notes!
Chapter 13 : Aera's disease
Chapter 14 : Small fight
Chapter 15 : MAMA 2017
Update : Author notes
Chapter 16 : Meeting Gfriend!
Chapter 17 : New Manager(1)
Chapter 18 : New manager (2)
Chapter 19 : New Manager (3)
Chapter 20 : New Manager (4)
Chapter 21 : New manager (5)
Chapter 22 : New Manager (6)
Chapter 23 : New Manager (7)
Chapter 24 : New Manager (8)
Chapter 25 : New Manager (last)
Chapter 26 : They found out
Chapter 27 : Aunt SangMi (part 1)
Chapter 28 : Aunt SangMi (part 2)
Chapter 29: Aunt SangMi (Part 3)
Chapter 31 : Aunt Sangmi (Part 5)
CHAPTER 32 : Biological parents? (part 1)
Chapter 33 : Biological parents (part 2)
Chapter 34 : Biological parents (Part 3)
Chapter 35 : Biological parents (part 4)
Chapter 36 : Aera's trauma
Author notes
Chapter 37 : The final chapter (1)
Chapter 38 : The Final Chapter (2-announcement/arguement)
Chapter 39 : The Final Chapter (3)

Chapter 30 : Aunt SangMi (part 4)

589 21 3
By memeydwies

The boys arrived to the hospital 30 minutes after. As soon as they arrived at the hospital. All eyes are trying to search for Aera.

Till they saw Aera is sitting on the waiting chair. Aera looks blank out. Scoups ran to Aera and grab her shoulder. He was so mad that Aera went to the hospital alone. "YA! what were you thinking!? We were so worried?!" scoups shakes Aera's body.

"i-, ah!" Aera tried to explain but scoups grabs her shoulder too tight that she felt pain "ya! You're hurting her!" Jeonghan said and push scoups from Aera. Jeonghan immediately hugs Aera. "glad you are fine.. Don't go anywhere alone, again.." Jeonghan said, while hugging Aera.

Aera hugs him back. "I'm sorry.." the voice barely came out from Aera's throat. Scoups is still stressed out from what happened. He's still mad with Aera's action.
"I'm sorry" Aera said for the second time. But this time, the apology was filled with sorrow and tears. Realisation just hit scoups, he was being too harsh with Aera just now, knowing she just lost her aunt

DK and woozi was seen talking with the doctor, and the doctor explained again what she explained to Aera before they arrived.

"It was a heart attack. There was no sign of struggling or anything. It looks like she was alone when the heart attack happened. The body had been left inside the home for 2 days before the neighbour found her." The doctor explained. DK and woozi nodded and went back to the others to tell them what happened. They knew aera couldn't explain what happened. They also didnt bother to ask Aera because they dont want to make her more stress than she already is. Before the funeral, the company has released a statement about the death of Aera's aunt

Hello, this is Pledis Entertainment.

We are here to inform you that Aera's aunt just passed away a few days ago.

Aera will not join any further activities with Seventeen for a while. Thus, the promotion for 'you made my dawn' will only be joined by only the boys. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Aunt SangMi is so close to Aera as she is the one who raised Aera ever since she was young. Please give Aera a lot of support as much as she need at this moment. The funeral will only be attend by family members

We are so sorry to inform carats about the bad news but I hope all of you will understand and support Aera.

---------------------------------------------------------

Aera had to go to the funeral alone since the boys are busy. However, they will come just a bit late. Jinhwan is the who accompany aera, in case anything happens to her.

There are only a few people who come, since not many people knew aunt Sangmi. Aunt Sangmi does not have many friends too.

Aera sat in the room blankly. Her eyes are too dry to cry. She felt really alone now. No one was there except Jinhwan.

"They just finished their practice. They'll come here soon" Said Jinhwan to Aera while bringing water for her.
"Do I really have to take a break?" asked Aera. She told that to Jinhwan because the only way she can escape her sadness is by being busy. "think it thorough aera, you might need a break come back stronger." Jinhwan does not agree with aera's idea to join this comeback. however, it's still up to Aera.

The others has come. All of them give respect to Aunt Sangmi for one last time. They accompany aera until the last hour of the funeral.

Although it was held privately, there are still some reporters waiting in front of the venue to take pictures of Seventeen.

As soon as the they come out from the venue, lights were flashing to take pictures of seventeen, especially Aera, who currently looks miserable. The flashlight blinded Aera's eyes, till she had to look down, until she couldn't sense the light again. When she look up again, The boys surround her in a circle, making it hard for the reporters to take pictures of Aera. Aera was glad that she had them. They become her bodyguard for that day.

"This is not the time for interview"
"Sorry not the time"
"we are in a hurry"

That's the words Aera heard from them when many interviewers are trying to get her attention.

they accompany aera till they arrive to their car.

---------------------------------------------------------

Back at the dorm, Aera was left alone again. The boys are busy with their practice. Aera look at her phone but there was nothing that she could do unless scrolling through social media. It was scary at the same time because there's still harsh comments, however, she was glad that many carats send condolences and support her.

+oh my, stay strong Aera
+Aeraa, we'll always be with you
+carats here to support you
+have a good rest aera! Come back stronger!
(some of the comments)

There were a lot of articles on Aera being on hiatus.

"SEVENTEEN AERA WILL GO ON HIATUS AFTER THE DEATH OF HER AUNT"
"SEVENTEEN AERA ON HIATUS"
"SEVENTEEN AERA ON HIATUS OR LEAVING?"
"SEVENTEEN PROTECTING AERA"

"leaving?" Aera thought and laughed a bit. It's funny how people thought she's going to leave seventeen.

Then, she remember that her aunt wanted her to leave seventeen. Is it her fault that she didnt leave seventeen? Almost 2 years being in seventeen, so many things happens to Aera, whether it be bad or good.

---------------------------------------------------------

The next day, aera went to her aunt's hometown to grab some of her things.
There's a nostalgic feeling comes the moment she enters the house. This is the place where she grew up. This is the place where aunt sangmi raised her like she's her own daughter.

*flashback*
"Aera, wake up~ we arrived already" Aera's mother woke her up inside the car. Aera looks at her surrounding and it was a new place for her. With the korean house structure.

(refer to page y/n facts about Aera's parents)

"where is this place mom?" Aera asked. while holding her mom's hand, walking towards the front door of the house. "We're at your aunt's house!" her mom said, she said it cheerfully but there's still sorrow in that voice. Her father brings her luggage. Her only luggage. It made little Aera confused, why her parents only bring her luggage? Where's their luggage?

"knock knock" The door was knocked by her mother.

Ths door opens, and it shows aunt SangMi. That was the first time Aera met Aunt SangMi. She was wearing casual sleeping clothes and her hair was tight loosely. Aunt Sangmi let them in. Aunt SangMi looks 2 years older than her mother

Aera sat and play with the toys inside a room, (which is now Aera's room) that her mother brings for her. Her father play with her inside the room. Her mother and Aunt SangMi was talking in the living room.

"Appa.. Why I never heard of Aunt Sangmi?" Aera asked while playing with her dolls. "Well, since we live in Australia, we couldn't get in touch due to our distance and time difference" her father explained.

"You went to australia to be with that guy, left me and mother while mother was sick!!" Aunt SangMi raised her voice, till her sound can be heard by Aera and his father in the room.
"and now you want to leave her too!?" 

The voice caught Aera attention but immediately distracted by her father. "So! How's korea?" her father asked. "It's beautiful!" Aera said cheerfully. Aera loves korea by the time she steps in the country. "my daughter, you need to speak more korean now okay, this is your- we are going to live here now" her father told her to speak more korean, which she's not fluent with, but can understand it since she grew up in Australia with a korean parents. Aera only nodded because she's too attracted with her dolls.

The arguement between her mother and aunt SangMi becomes more heated till her father had to step in.

Aera was left alone inside the room for a few minutes. Her parents came in again. "Aera, me and father need to go buy some groceries" her mother told her while carrying her.
"I WANT TO GO TOO!" Aera cheered. "No.. You stay here with aunt SangMi, it only takes a while. We'll come back soon" her mother insisted. Little aera is not stubborn back then and listen to their parents. And her parents leaves her and never come back.

Aunt Sangmi who was cold with little Aera has soften her heart after being with Aera for a week. She felt bad for Aera who gets abandoned by her own parents. Aera keeps asking where are her parents but it's the same answer, "they are busy" aunt Sangmi answered her. "i dont know", everytime Aera asked when will they come back, that's the answer aunt Sangmi gave her. At least she's not lying like their parents, a while that took forever, soon that never comes. Aunt sangmi said she will explain everything when Aera reach the age of maturity.

As she grew up, she didn't bother to ask aunt Sangmi about her parents. Instead, she's annoyed everytime the topic 'parents' were brought up in school.

And because of her poor korean when she was young, she get bullied a lot for it.

*flashback ends*

Aera recalled the time when she met Aunt Sangmi for the 1st time and.. abondoned by her own parents..

Aera looks through some things that she can keep. Aunt Sangmi's house now belongs to Aera as she has no other relatives, unless her mother shows up.

"anything i could help?" Jinhwan who was with her feels so lost because he doesnt know what to help. "Umm, you can just sit. Take some water inside the refrigerator if you feel thirsty" Aera said and went to her aunt's room.

She opens her aunt's drawer and found a piece of paper written "to my precious love, Aera" on the blank page of the paper. Aera look at the back of the paper that was filled with long handwritten letter.

Dear Aera,
It's your aunt here.. By the time you read this, I might be gone already. We'd argue a day before but I regret of it. But at the same time, i couldn't look at you, because i feel like I abandoned you, just like what your parents did. I'm so sorry. It's like I'm no different with my own sister. I left you. But i was not in a right state of mind at that time. I felt like I've hurt you with my words. Let you know that I'm still your aunt, and you're still my precious niece that i could never let go. I love you so much Aera. I was diagnosed with heart disease 2 weeks before and it was stressing me out. I'm sorry for not telling you earlier, Aera. But you must know that I will always be in your heart..

The truth about your parents :
I didnt know much but your parents had debt with dangerous people. And they couldn't pay the debt. The gang told that they will take you until the debt is done. Your parents refused and send you here to protect you.

My small advice, your parents are a manipulative person, so please, dont trust them.

That was it? Aera thought.. She cried reading the letter until she read about the truth about her parents. She don't want to think about her parents anymore and tear the part where it talk about her parents and she throw it away. Who wants to hear the truth now? It's useless she thought.

Aera brings some of her aunt's souvenir and her pictures back to her dorm.

---------------------------------------------------------

Back at her dorm, aera organised her aunt's belongings in her room, this way she feels that aunt Sangmi is always there for her.

After she finished, she takes a break after the tiring day. Not for a while, a knock can be heard from her front door.

The door unlocks..

"YAH! AERA!" Vernon's sound can be heard after he opened the door.

Aera was surprised by the sudden interruption from Vernon.

"why you didn't lock the door? It's dangerous.." vernon said while putting food on the dining table.

"didn't I? sorry, I forgot" aera didn't realise that she didnt lock her dorm.

"nevermind, i got food!" Vernon said cheerfully.

"shouldn't we eat at the boys dorm?" aera suggested. Aera looks around her dorm, it is smaller than the boys dorm. It felt more comfortable to eat at a bigger dorm, aera thought.

"well, okay then" Vernon brings back the food back to the boys dorm. Aera also helps him bring the plastics full of food.

Both Aera and Vernon went inside the boys dorm.

"Aeraaa" Mingyu who saw Aera immediately hugs her. Aera hugs him back.

"Guyss let's eat!! Aera is here too!" mingyu yelled to get everyone's attention..

They eat at the living room while having a chit chat. Aera finished her food faster than the others.

"thanks for yesterday..." aera realised she didn't give a proper thanks to them. She barely talks to them yesterday.  "It was what we should do" Woozi said while eating the last bite for his food. "Woozi was so mad about the reporters that he complained the whole rided back to the dorm" Mingyu said and they all laughed. "But for real though, why there were still reporters when it was clearly stated that it will be held privately? Can't they read?" Hoshi also joins woozi. "It's okay guys, plus, nothing bad happens so it was fine" Aera said telling them that she is fine.

Notifications ringing almost for all seventeen members..

"it's from jinhwan hyung" dino said while opening the chat from Jinhwan.

Jinhwan send a link of article titled
"Aera loves for Aunt SangMi was all an ACT!" 

inside the article there was also a recording of Aera.

"hmm.. Actually, I do feel annoyed. Since my aunt is older than me, shouldn't she know that her action is immature? Threathen me all that stuff. Especially at this moment when I'm preparing for comeback.. Did she care about my current state?"

Aera said she was annoyed by her aunt.

The comment was filled with so many hates comments against Aera. Well, it was reasonable because of what Aera just said. It's reasonable for people to hate her.

"Is this really you?" Woozi asked. He's kind of frustrated aera said it but he didnt show it.

Aera didn't answer. Her eyes is locked to the screen of her phone. All the members were in shocked too. There was nothing they could do. There's even a proof aera said those words. They have no idea how to protect aera.

Jinhwan DM era.

Jinhwan Manager-nim^^

*link*
Aera come to the office now. The CEO wants to meet you.

"I need to go.." aera stands uo to get back to her dorm to get ready. "Where?" Dokyeom asked. "meet the CEO" Aera said. "I'll go with you." Scoups said and went to the room the get the car key. The others stay at the dorm as Aera and Scoups went to Pledis building.

------------- -------------- ------------- ------------ --

"I've made a mess" Aera said. "a big mess" aera continued. "Whatever it is, i trust you, Aera." Scoups said while driving the car to pledis building. Aera kept quiet. She's so worried about what's going to happen next. What will be his decision?

As they arrived at the building, they immediately went to the office. Before knocking on the door, Scoups squeeze aera's hand to give support for her as she seems so nervous.

'knock knock'

"Come in!" a man's voice can be heard. It's certainly the CEO'S voice. As they walk into the room, there's also Jinhwan, who shakes his head in disbelief after seeing Aera. Aera knew that she had disappoint all of them inside the room. "Scoups too?" The CEO asked, as he was confused why scoups join aera. "I guess he's accompanying Aera." Jinhwan said to backup scoups. However, the CEO waiting to hear the answer from scoups. "I am a leader, I should know what's going to happen to control the situation and makes a wise decision.. And.. Be always there for the members." Scoups said calmly. The CEO looks back to his paper and continue to read what's written.

Not long after that, another knock can be heard, when the door open, appear a familiar figure.. it is Aera's stylist.

-To be continued-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.6K 436 65
Seventeen 14th Member [2] In which Mila Moon is the only female member in the 14 member group, Seventeen. Will she defy the media's expectations? S...
51.1K 1K 37
Ari is a typical quiet girl, only focusing on her studies after a boy plays with her. After that, no boy has been capable of getting near her. One d...
63K 1.3K 13
[requests temporarily closed] imagines for our beautiful Seventeen members. Request by messaging me or commenting on story parts. Add genre, member a...
4.7K 95 18
in which jeonghan is an idol in seventeen and joshua is a student. highest rankings ! #7 - jihan (04092023) contains: smut, fluff, angst