RED | Bellamy Blake

By 127yourmom

BOOK THREE OF THE BELLAMY BLAKE COLOUR SERIES "i don't need to know what you're thinking all the time, but i... More

dun dun duhh
flown away
hair pain
Snow Singer
New Beginnings With a Narwal
Spot the Difference
Time Flies By
wash by bon iver <3
Deal or No Deal?
Play Dead
Wink Wink, Nudge Nudge
Grape Vine or Phone Line
Somebody That I Used to Know
Attention On Me
Commander of Bloodshed
Ideals Are Not Set In Stone
Alive
Cloud by Elias
Natblida

PSA: Say Yes to PDA

728 15 1
By 127yourmom

song for this chapter: Bitter heart by Memi and Stefan

above is a mood board for hailey this chapter :)

I bite my tongue as the seamstress shoves me into a blood red dress dress while another woman works on my makeup. I didn't know siding with Lexa would entail a whole makeover.

"Done." One of them says and I nod at them as Lexa comes in with her standard armour.

"You look..." She begins, making me turn around to face her.

"Scary?" I ask as I place a knife in my thigh holster.

"Ready." She says with unsaid words behind her eyes. "Come on." Her words come out as the doors to the throne room are opened and we enter.

Lexa walks ahead of me and stops at the end of the row of people on either side. I control my breathing as I think things through.

We need this. I need this.

So I bow. I tilt my head up to meet her gaze and I catch a small, grateful smile on her lips.

I stand and take my place beside her as Roan takes his turn and bows.

"Hail warriors of the 12 Clans." Lexa says, and they respond. "Rise."

She takes her time meeting all of their eyes before speaking. "We welcome Skaikru to our halls in the spirit of friendship and harmony, and we welcome Hailey kom Skaikru... Legendary Jusdreinheda, Reskripa, Mountain Slayer." She spares a glance at me. "The reason for this summit has changed. We are not here to negotiate a treaty with the Skaikru, but rather to initiate them into the coalition."

A collection of whispers begins to rise between the leaders.

"To symbolize this union," Lexa silences them. "The leader of Skaikru must bear our mark." She says and Kane steps forward.

My father glances at me and nods with a small smile on his face, which I return.

"Present your arm." Lexa says as Titus burns his arm.

Then, the doors burst open.

My hand flies to my knife between the slits of my dress as Bellamy, Octavia, Clarke, and Pike come running through the doors.

"Clarke...?" My voice comes out as a whisper as she runs over to me. She wraps her arms around me, making me return it.

She pulls back as chaos happens around us, but I don't pay it any mind. "Are you okay?" I ask, my free hand coming up to her cheek.

"Am I okay?" She chuckles as I brush my thumb across her cheek. A small smile spreads across my face as I stare her.

I go to meet her lips for a moment, but my shoulder is pulled away from her. My eyes narrow into a glare before seeing the culprit.

Bellamy.

I take in a deep breath as he stares at me. "What's wrong with you?" He grits out, his cause for being here forgotten. "Why are you dressed like them?" He asks, glancing over my dress and makeup.

I narrow my eyes and stare him down. "Because I am one of them, Bell." I shake my head as Titus and Pike talk in the background. "I'm trying to negotiate for peace."

"Yeah, well, the summit's a trap. We need to get you out of here." He grabs my arms and begins to drag me out of the room, but pull myself out of his grip.

"No."

He stops, not turning around. "I am trying," He turns and his eyes are ignited with anger. "To save your ass!" His voice becomes shrill.

"I never asked you to care!" I say back with the same volume. "Besides, don't you have that other girl?" I ask, my voice quieter, but the anger is still there.

"Gina?" He scoffs out her name.

I nod, waiting for him to defend himself.

"I..." His eyes drop to his hands, making me nod to myself.

"Right." I sigh, turning around to face Octavia. I smile, wrapping my arms around her. "There's nothing coming here, O." I whisper in her ear.

"I know, I just came to see you." She whispers back, making me smile. We seperate and I can see her smile. "Don't come back." She says, her eyes darting between mine.

My eyebrows furrow. "Why?"

She glances at Bellamy as he speaks with Lexa. "Because," she glances at Clarke to find her staring at me. "She's staying here."

I tilt my head, watching her. "She told me everything." She smirks, making a light tint of blush splash my cheeks.

"Of course she did." I chuckle to myself.

"Stay." She murmurs, laying her hand on my arm before walking away. I glance at Clarke but stop when I hear Raven's voice on Bellamy's walkie.

"Bellamy, Bellamy, come in. The Grounders attacked Mount Weather." She says and my blood runs cold. I walk over and stand next to him, listening.

His eyebrows furrow in concern and he glances at me. "What are you talking about?"

Her voice comes through again. "It's gone. It's gone. They're all gone. Sinclair and I are the only ones left. I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry."

I see something change in Bellamy then. I watch as his eyes lose their brightness, his face goes slack as shock takes hold.

"You should have never moved your people back into Mount Weather. The Ice Nation did what Lexa was too weak to do." One of the Coalition leaders speak up.

I lay my hand on Bellamy's arm, trying to comfort him, but he shrugs me off.

Lexa begins speaking, taking all of our attentions. "This is an act of war. Sentries, arrest the Ice Nation delegation, including the prince." She commands, meeting my eyes.

Abby and my dad glance at each other before saying, "We need to get home. If they attacked Mount Weather, Arkadia could be next."

I silently agree before glancing at Clarke. I sigh before nodding to her. She reads my mind and nods back, understanding that she is to stay here and I am to go back to Arkadia.

"Go. Marshal your forces." Lexa says, catching my attention. "We'll avenge the attack together."

Indra nods, "I'll escort them."

Lexa turns to look at me and, as if she already knows, smiles at me. I find myself smiling and enveloping her in a hug before doing the same to Clarke.

I pull away from Clarke and, without thinking about Bellamy, I bring my lips to her's.

"Clarke is staying as our ambassador from Skaikru." Lexa says, eyeing me and Clarke with a small smirk on her face.

"The hell she is!" Bellamy yells out, making me roll my eyes.

"Someone needs to stay, so it's either her or me." I scoff nodding at a nearby seamstress to get my clothes and weapons.

He narrows his eyes at me before saying, "It's not safe here."

I spare a glance at Lexa before saying back, "I trust Lexa to keep her safe."

He scoffs before turning to Clarke. "She left us to die on that mountain. She will always put her people first. You should come home to yours." He spits, trying to take a step forward, but I place my hand on his chest, making him step back.

"I'm sorry." Clarke mutters as I leave to gather my things.

After changing and grabbing my weapons, I almost walk into Octavia outside of my door. She doesn't say anything as we begin to walk down the tower.

"So... Clarke huh?" I can hear the smile in her voice without even looking at her.

I roll my eyes before nodding.

"Bellamy looked pissed." She mutters, tapping the hilt of her knife at her side.

I shrug, "I don't think he has the right to be pissed when he did the same thing."

I see her nod out of the corner of my eye. "Come on." I mutter as we pick up the pace and meet up with the others.

--------------

a/n

just a small chapter to finish off the third episode of the THIRD season??

that's crazy

anyway, i love you all sm!!!

please vote and comment <3

abigail

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 3.6K 63
✮ Her head wished she had went on thinking he was an infuriating, overly-confident, horribly handsome asshole, that hated her people and always put h...
67.8K 1.4K 35
BOOK 2 OF THE BELLAMY BLAKE SERIES "You used to know me." I murmur, staring at my hands as if they show the blood that coats them. "No," Bellamy sha...
111K 1.8K 41
BOOK 1 OF ?? "Get down. Get down!" Finn said to all of us while we all hide behind a huge rock. We kept hearing noises around the forest like people...