cursed mates

By btsarmygirlvk

The mates who are cursed and the alpha couldn't recognise his mate.what is the cure of the curse?? will they... More

cursed mates
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30

chapter 4

101 21 7
By btsarmygirlvk

In dark moon pack
Here the Luna and alpha were talking to their elder son kim taehyung in vedio call.

Alphine(rm's mate,jk and tae's mom):hello tiger??how are you?you looking thin.are you taking healthy food?how was your studies?are you doing well?when are you returning to Korea?  Yaaah I speaking here you looking a statue,say something young man.

Taehyung just sighed at his mom and said:mom you didn't let me to speak then how can I reply haa?.well I am fine.yes I doing well in studies and yes I am taking healthy food.after finishing my degree I will return to Korea which is soon. I am fit and fine.stop worrying about me and take care of your health.

Alphine: heheh 😅 sorry baby.mom is always mom youngman.you better finish your degree and come soon.

Tae:well it's your's and appa's decision to make me study here in U.S.A not my fault 🙄.

Rm:you do know whatever we do it's only good for you right.just please understand us son.

Tae:yeah I know papa but I really miss  you all.i miss eomma's homemade foods.

Rm and his Luna looked at each other with sad expression.
Tae's mom:There is a reason why we are doing this.we are sorry baby.please forgive us.(she said with teary eyes)

They just talked for sometime and went to do their work.

Someone's pov
???:oh so the prey is in outstates.my bad just wait and watch.i am goona kill you and sacrifice you to my god.then I will regain my powers.(she just laughed evily.)

???:but you do know that is not  goona be a easy task mom.

??:yeah I know.i already have a master plan.i am just waiting for the right time.

In blue moon pack

Y/n is sleeping peacefully and having a nightmare in which she is walking in a forest and saw a women who is standing there wearing black dress.

Y/n:who are you????

???:your death (said laughing evily)
She turned around and grabbed her neck with force that knocked her breathe out.

Y/n woke up shouting 'no please leave me'.she turned around room and realised that it's just a nightmare.by hearing her shouting her brother came inside.

Jimin:hey baby what happen?why are you sweating so much??

Y/n just hugged her brother and said "stay with me oppa  please"🥺.

Both cuddled and went to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.3K 1.2K 97
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
129K 1.6K 51
๐ˆ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ , ๐€๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ฒ๐š๐ก ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐ญ๐ก ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐๐ž, ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก...
272K 6.2K 58
โ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. โž kate martin x fem! oc
163K 5.9K 27
ููŠุตู„ ุจุญุฏู‡ ูˆุนุตุจูŠู‡ ู†ุทู‚: ุงู† ู…ุงุฎุฐูŠุชูƒ ูˆุฑุจูŠุชูƒ ู…ุงูƒูˆู† ูˆู„ุฏ ู…ุญู…ุฏ ุงู„ูˆุฌุฏ ุจุจุฑูˆุฏ ูˆุนู†ุงุฏ : ุงู† ู…ุงุฑูุถุชูƒ ู…ุงูƒูˆู† ุจู†ุช ุชุฑูƒูŠ !