Reflections in Ice (Fairy Tai...

Bởi Silver-Tigress

17 year old Reina Evans Walker returns from a year long mission to find that Fairy Tail has a new member name... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 6

179 2 0
Bởi Silver-Tigress

Years ago, the evil wizard Zeref crafted a skull shaped flute, infused with Black Magic. It is known as Lullaby, for its melody causes those unfortunate enough to hear it, to fall into an eternal slumber.

The battle for this forbidden instrument is being waged this very moment.

                       ❄️❄️❄️

Third Person's P. O. V:

Natsu glares, holding his arms in front of his body as he stands within the powerful winds swirling around him.

"Natsu!" Happy exclaims in concern.

Laughing, Erigor questions the Fire Dragon Slayer, "Now do you understand, Little Fly? Your fire can never defeat wind!"

Natsu utters, wind tossing his hair and clothes, "This is intense!! It's like standing inside a typhoon."

Erigor says, "It's time to blow your flame out for good!! Now, Storm Shred!"

Curved scythe-like blades of wind are shot at Natsu from Erigor. Natsu somehow easily dodges them.

Natsu then leaps into the air, flames bursting from his feet which propel him upwards, flames swirling around his right fist. He is halted by Erigor's wind. Natsu grunts, "I have... To break... Through...!" He's then thrown back on the ground, landing heavily on his back.

Natsu leans on his left knee, the other bent, and his left eye squinted closed as he mutters, "I cant even get close enough to land a punch on this guy! Now what?!"

Erigor says, "Feeling a little frustrated? Don't be so hard on yourself. You never had a chance against me! Hahaha! But, don't worry! I'm going to put an end to this now! My Soaring Phoenix Magic rips everything to shreds! Emera Baram!!"

Happy calls out to the pinkette warningly, "That's a dangerous spell, Natsu! Whatever you do, don't let it touch you, okay?!"

Holding two his index and middle fingers on both hands in front of him, Erigor says while grinning, "Goodbye, Fairy Tail Fly!!"

Wind stirs visibly around Erigor, building up until it forms a massive drill. It spears toward him.

The wind slams into Natsu and throws him around mercilessly. Eventually, the wind dies down, and small green leaves drift to the ground with it.

Natsu groans as he lands on the train tracks, his body wracked with pain.

"Come on, Natsu! You have to get up! Hurry!" Happy  urges his partner, who is still lying on the ground.

"Hahaha! I'm impressed that your body is still intact after that attack! Not too shabby for a wizard so young!" Erigor says.

"Natsu!!" Happy shouts worriedly, his eyes wide.

Erigor laughs, "After I play a melody of death on the Lullaby for those old guild fools, they'll be joining you in your eternal rest!"

Natsu punches the ground, hard. "All you talk about... Is that stupid flute!!" He says as he pushes himself to his feet. He glares at Erigor. The Fire Dragon Slayer rips off his jacket. "If you wanna kill the guild masters, then you're gonna have to get past me!!"

Jumping up, Happy chimes, "You tell him, Natsu!!"

Erigor says to me, "Impossible!! How are you even standing?!"

Summoning flames around both his fists, Natsu tells the white haired man, "Enough talking! It's time to start fighting!! Come on!" Natsu then leaps into the air, toward Erigor.

The wind mage says, frowning, "I told you, you're wasting your time!!"

Natsu goes to punch Erigor, but the winds just throw him back on the ground. He lands on his feet, however, in a kneeling position. Erigor laughs.

Natsu grips the metal track and flames flare around his body. "No!! What's wrong with me?! I can't even get close to him!" The pinkette yells in frustration.

Happy gasps, black eyes wide, "Natsu!"

The Fire Dragon Slayer screams in anger, his flames flaring more, "I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!! I HAVE TO BEAT HIM!! AAARRGGHH!!" Upon his scream, the nearby rocky pillars are lit on fire, reacting to Natsu's anger and frustration.

Happy breathes, "Wow...! He's really doing it! He's changing the direction of the wind!"

The wind surrounding Erigor is indeed blowing towards the Dragneel.

Natsu lets out another scream just as he straightens up and breaks apart the metal track.

"What the—?!" Gasps Erigor, gazing down at his hand. "He's drawing my wind toward him!"

"That's it!" Happy exclaims. He then waves his paw in front of his face as he tells Natsu, "Natsu!" The pinkette jerks his head to the blue cat, eyes angry white triangles. "You stink! Just give up and let Gray handle this, 'cause you're never gonna win!"

The pinkette just stands there, dumbfounded. His tan eyes wide with disbelief and jaw agape.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!?!" The pinkette demands angrily as a yellow, red and blue tick mark appear on his head.

With a scream of rage, Natsu's flames intensify, pulling more of Erigor's wind away from him, much to Erigor's shock.

"His flames are blowing away my Storm Mail!" The wind mage stares in disbelief. "Curse you!!" The Storm Mail spell vanishes, revealing a stunned Erigor, who glares at Natsu.

The pinkette suddenly yells in determination, as his flames flare upwards, towards the sky, "I'M GONNA TAKE YOU DOWN!!!"

With a cry, he launches himself at Erigor with impressive speed, slamming into the wind mage's stomach, headfirst. "FIRE DRAGON: SWORD EDGE!!!" With a flip, Natsu sends Erigor rocketing into the air, am arc of fire shooting up, with Erigor.

The white haired man falls back down, landing in the ground headfirst. Literally. Only his feet remain sticking out, and they twitch violently.

Natsu asks Happy, "Did ya like that, Happy?!"

"You sure showed him that if you mess with the Salamander, you're gonna get toasted!" The blue cat chimes.

With an unhappy look on his face, Natsu grumbles in response, "Well, you weren't too sure of me earlier."

Happy replies innocently, "Cats have a really bad short term memory, you know!"

"You said that I'd never be able to beat him, so I should leave it to Erza, or something like that!"

"Whoa! Your memory must be even worse than mine!" Happy says. "I said Gray not Erza."

Happy chimes, "But it doesn't matter, now! 'Cause you won, Natsu!"

The pinkette grins, and says, "You bet I did!! Though I'm not really sure how I pulled off that last attack..."

Happy chimes, "I guess you're just that awesome!!"

"I guess so! Hahahaha!" Natsu agrees, folding his hands behind his head.

                         ❄️❄️❄️

"Natsu!!" Lucy calls, peering out of a window in the magic mobile, causing Natsu to turn his head to them.

Natsu says, "Hey! You guys just missed seeing me beat Erigor!"

Gray and Reina climb out of the magic mobile and come over to them, while Lucy helps an exhausted Erza out of the driver's seat, Erza's right arm held over the blonde's shoulders. Reina gives Erza a concerned look. The last to exit the mobile is Kageyama, who lingers by the open door, gazing at the fallen Erigor in disbelief.

Reins stares at the wind mage in shock. She couldn't believe that Natsu had beaten him. Reina was proud of the Dragneel, and relieved he'd made it out alright.

"Aye!!" Happy cheers.

Erza tells Natsu, a smile on her face, "I'm proud of you."

Lucy as Erza as she helps the redhead out of the driver's seat, concern in her voice, "Are you gonna be okay, Erza?"

"Yes, don't worry about me."

Gray tchs at Natsu in annoyance.

Gray has also suddenly stripped himself of his shirt again.

"I can't believe you had such a hard time with this guy!" Gray tells Natsu in exasperation.

Natsu says, "I never said that!! I took care of him, didn't I?!"

Happy says, "I was kind of worried for awhile there."

Gray tells Natsu, arms crossed over his chest, "Whatever. You look pretty stupid, wearing your scarf half naked like that!"

Natsu says, "Like you have room to talk!!" He looks to Lucy. "Hey, Lucy, give me your clothes!"

Her eyes turning to angry white triangles, a red tick mark throbbing on her head, the celestial mage yells at him, "IN YOUR DREAMS!!"

Erza laughs a little. She tells Natsu, smiling, "Anyway, well done Natsu. It's thanks to you that the guild masters are safe now." Lucy and Reina nod their heads once in agreement.

Natsu and Gray also nod their heads once.

Her arm over Lucy's shoulders for support, Erza suggests, "While we're here, I think we should make sure to stop by the guild master's conference to tell them what happened and ask them how we should properly dispose of the Lullaby flute."

Happy says in agreement, "Might as well, since we're so close to Clover!"

They all jump, their eyes widening, when the magic mobile suddenly flies right over their heads, and shadowy hands snatch up the Lullaby flute.

Erza and Reina shout, "KAGE!!"

Gray demands, "What do you think you're doing?!"

A shadowy hand shows us the flute as Kage laughs, "Lullaby's mine, now!! Shouldn't have let your guard down, Flies!! Hahaha!!"

Reina and the others all stare after him, completely and utterly stunned; Happy hovers in the air, just as stunned as the rest of them.

Natsu screams in anger, "THAT JERK!!"

Lucy yells, "THIS IS HOW HE PAYS US BACK FOR SAVING HIS LIFE?!"

Erza yells, "AFTER HIM!!"

The Fairy Tail wizards then take off running as fast as we can after the traitorous Kageyama.

Reina's P. O. V:

We made it to Clover just after Kage did. Standing on a hill that overlooks the Conference Hall and a little clearing, we spot Master Makarov with Kageyama, who is holding the Lullaby flute to his mouth, but it looks like he's hesitating for some reason.

"There he is!" Gray says, gazing toward the to men.

"Gramps!" Natsu breathes.

Erza and I exclaim in worry, "Master!"

We're all about to run down to them when....

"Shhh!" We whirl around at the sound, startled, except for Erza, to see a big man with small white wings on his back, attached to the back of his shirt. "We're just about to get to the good part!" The man also has a light blue Blue Pegasus guild mark on his right shoulder. "Well, aren't you boys yummy!! So adorable!" He coos to Natsu and Gray, who are clinging to each other with fearful expressions on their faces.

"Who the heck is that guy?!" Lucy demands as he scoots closer to the boys, scaring them even more.

I respond, "Bob-sama."

Bob tells Erza happily, "Erza, honey! You have really filled out!" He then looks to me and coos, "And, Reina, darling, you're just as filled out!"

Lucy mumbles, hiding behind Erza, a dubious look on her face, "You're telling me that weirdo is the Master of the Blue Pegasus guild?"

Down in the clearing, Makarov tells Kage with a sigh in his voice, "Well? I can't wait all night, young man."

Kage puts the flute to his mouth, making our eyes widen.

"Oh, no...!" Erza and I gasp. We're about to run down to stop him again, when....

"Can you guys keep it down, over there?" A deeper male voice asks, and we see another, much leaner man than Bob leaning against a tree nearby, arms crossed below his chest. "We're just about to get to the good part!"

I blink my eyes when I see that Gray and Natsu are being held under each of Bob's arms, and are struggling, to no avail, to get free.

Lucy states in surprise, "He's with Quadro Cerberus!"

Erza responds, "That's their Master, Goldmine."

Down below, Makarov prompts Kage in annoyance, "Well...?"

Kage hesitates again.

"Please don't play the flute, Kage! Please!" I beg him silently, my eyes wavering a bit.

Makarov closes his eyes briefly, before he says to Kage, surprising the charcoal haired man a little, "Nothing's going to change. You can't change the fact that those who are weak will forever remain weak. Now, maybe it's just me, but I don't think that's a bad thing. I mean, we humans are weak creatures by nature; our insecurities are the reasons that guilds even exist, and they're why we have friends. When we're surrounded with allies it's easier to stay positive about the future. Think of it this way: if we're clumsy, then we may stumble and bump into things, but as long as we have faith in our future, we can continue marching forward, our inner strength emerges on its own. But we have to choose that path, and pledge to live our lives to the fullest. Don't let that silly flute get in the way."

My guild mates and I watch with relieved expressions as Kage drops the Lullaby flute, and then drops to his knees. A cool night breeze blows past the two men, and Kage murmurs, "I... Surrender...!"

We all finally run up to Makarov-sama, relieved smiles on all of our faces. "Master!!" Erza and I shout. I feel tears of relief prick my eyes.

"You stopped him!!" Natsu exclaims.

"Great job, Gramps!" Gray says.

"Wha...?! How did you kids end up in Clover?!" A surprised Makarov asks, black eyes wide.

"I'm so happy to see that you're safe, Master! I was really moved by your words!" I cry happily, smiling in relief at him.

Erza pulls Makarov into a hug, causing him to cry out. She says with a smile on her face, "Makarov-sama! Your words touched me so deeply, that I was almost moved to tears!!"

Gray mumbles, his arms crossed, as Lucy kneels in front of Kage, sitting on his knees with his head bent gloomily, and Natsu pets Master's head happily, "Well, it looks like we got here just in time to see Gramps talk his way out of another one."

Suddenly, an evil laughter echoes across the clearing, followed by a female-sounding voice, "MWUHAHAHA!! I GROW TIRED OF YOU COWARDLY WIZARDS, AND YOUR ANTICS!!"

We gasp, wide-eyed as purple electricity crackles through the Lullaby flute, and it starts to change.

"Something came out!!" Happy exclaims.

A large purple magic circle appears in the sky, sending out purple electricity that crackles wildly, a plume of black smoke wafts from the Lullaby flute. "What is that?!" A knight asks fearfully.

"I CAN NO LONGER HOLD BACK!!" Lullaby proclaims. "I SHALL COME FORTH TO DEVOUR YOUR TINY SOULS!!" Legs made from gnarled wood stretch out and feet slam into the ground, followed by a pair of arms, chest and head.

Lullaby's three purple eyes glare down at us. "I SHALL FEAST UPON YOUR PITIFUL SOULS!!" Lullaby tells us confidently.

Lucy screeches, "IT'S SO BIG!!!"

"Way to state the obvious!!" Happy says.

Kage exclaims, black eyes wide, "What is that thing?! Erigor never said anything about a monster!!"

Bob utters, hand to his mouth, "We're in a pickle!!"

Arms crossed below his chest, Goldmine explains, "It must be a demon from a Book of Zeref."

People started screaming in fear and running away.

Lucy asks, "Why did it turn into a monster?!"

"That's what Lullaby's true form looks like, in the flesh," Goldmine explains calmly. "It's forbidden Black Magic—Living Magic—Zeref's specialty."

"Living Magic?" Erza repeats questioningly.

I ask curiously, "Who's Zeref? Was he some ancient wizard...?"

Bob answers, "He's the most evil wizard the world has ever known. He was very powerful in his day. But in my wildest dreams, I never thought his dark legacy would pop back up again."

Leaning towards us, Lullaby questions, "Now, then. Which of these delectable souls shall I dine on first...?"

Natsu utters, "'Delectable,' huh. Do you think souls are really that tasty?!"

With a yellow tick mark throbbing on the back of his head, Gray demands, "How should I know what they taste like?!"

Lucy snaps at Natsu, her brown eyes angry white triangles, "Always thinking about eating!! Can't you just focus on the situation at hand, for once?!"

Whirling to the boys, Erza orders, "Natsu and Gray! Get everyone to a safe place!"

With his eyes angry white triangles, Natsu snaps back, "Quit barking orders!!"

His arms crossed over his chest, Gray adds, "Yeah!! You're not the boss of us!!"

Her brown eyes flashing angrily, a glare on her face, Erza yells at them, "Just do it!!"

Throwing their arms over each other's shoulders, Natsu and Gray run off as they exclaim nervously, "Aye, aye, aye...!"

Hand on cheek with a deadpan look on her face, Lucy utters, "Another bad Happy impression...?"

The royal army captain proclaims strongly, "No giant wooden demon is going to scare off the Fiore Army!! CHARGE!!"

"YES, SIR!!"

"YOU DOUBT MY POWER?! I'LL PROVE IT TO YOU!!" Lullaby declares. It then faces a mountain behind it and builds up its magic power. The demonic flute then releases its magic in a beam which strikes a mountain clean out of existence.

Everyone stares at it, stunned for a moment.

Then, a royal knight asks nervously, "Captain?! Are we scared yet...?!"

The Captain responds, "Now, men.... RETREAT!! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!" The royal army takes off at a run in the opposite direction of Lullaby.

Lullaby turns to face us. "I HAVE NO NEED FOR THOSE PATHETIC HUMANS!! I PREFER THE TASTE OF A WIZARD'S SOUL, AND I WILL CONSUME ALL OF YOURS!!"

Natsu shouts at it, "OH, YEAH?!! I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU TRY!! BRING IT ON, BIG GUY!"

"Good luck!!" The crowd behind Lucy shouts at me, Erza, Gray, Alec and Natsu.

Lucy asks nervously, "Can those five really defeat Lullaby on their own?!"

Happy suggests, "You should help 'em!"

Lucy replies sheepishly, "Normally I would, but none of my Celestial Spirits are available right now, and I'd probably just slow them down!"

"Good excuse!"

"Don't judge me, cat!!"

Lullaby thrusts its arms down and a magic circle appears above it. A loud sound emits from the demonic flute, causing most of the people behind us to cover their ears.

"It's hurting my ears!!" Lucy screams as she covers her ears.

Arms crossed over his chest, Goldmine states calmly, "It's preparing to attack."

A civilian shouts fearfully, "The Lullaby's song?!"

"It's going to devour our souls!!" Another screams.

"Ready?!" Erza asks us as she whips out and brandishes a sword in front of her.

"Oh, yeah!!" Gray, Natsu, and I reply in unison, nodding our heads once.

Erza leaps forwards first, then Gray, then me, and lastly, Natsu.

First, Erza requips into her Heaven's Wheel armor, and slashes her two swords at the demon flute. Then, Gray gets into his usual stance and murmurs, "Ice Make: Lance." He unleashed an ice lance that pierces the demon.

With a grunt and thrust of my large wings, I send out a dozen very sharp and pointy feathers, enhanced by my magic. They pierce into Lullaby, making it grunt at the pain.

"Lunar Eclipse Eyes: Eclipse Beam!" I say before I turn on my eyes and shoot twin red beams of light at Lullaby. They tear through him easily, making him howl in pain.

"Arc of Reflection: Mind Reflection!" I call out, feeling a surge of magic power as I summon my purple magic circle. A perfect clone of Lullaby forms and slams into him.

"Whoa! What kind of magic is that?!" Exclaims Lucy.

"It's Reina's Arc of Reflection," Explains Happy. "No one knows much about it but it essentially lets Reina create and manipulate reflections, even the reflections of living beings."

Awe is etched onto Lucy's features.

"Now, it's my turn!!" Says Natsu as he slams his fists together. Flames appear around his right fist, and he launches himself through the air at Lullaby. "FIRE DRAGON: IRON FIST!!" Natsu punches his flaming fist against Lullaby's face, jerking him back slightly.

A man yells in astonishment, "He just punched the demon with fire!!"

Another says, "I didn't know Ice Magic could do that!"

"That girl can requip her armor, and that girl can shoot lasers from her eyes and create and control reflections!" A third inputs.

"YOU ARE MAKING ME ANGRY!!" Screams Lullaby as it smashes a few hills that Erza and Natsu had been standing on, but they manage to avoid the demon's assault.

Erza slashes with her swords again, while Gray lets loose a volley of ice arrows. I shoot more beams which cut through Lullaby.

"Arc of Reflection: Mind Reflection!" I say and create a reflection of the flute beside it. The flute looks startled before I make it punch itself, knocking it backwards.

I continue to do this for awhile.

Natsu growls, thrusting his arms behind him, "I'm not finished with you!! FIRE DRAGON: WING ATTACK!!"

"That was incredible!! Their combination attacks are so powerful!" Kage comments.

Smiling, Lucy adds, "And, they're in sync!"

Happy cheers, "Aye!!"

Lullaby growls as the magic circle above it disappears.

"This can't be good!!" Shouts a worried Lucy.

"Here comes the song!!" Happy yells.

"Look! All the plants are dying!" Lucy points out, as the plants start to wither and die.

"Lullaby's sucking the life outta them!" Happy states, shocked.

"JUST ONE NOTE, AND YOUR SOULS WILL BE MINE!!" Lullaby promises us, hands clasped in front of its body. It continues to howl, but just when it lets out a note...

Nothing but air wheezes out of it, confusing Lullaby greatly.

"What happened?!" Lucy demands, eyes wide.

"Nothing happened!!" Happy exclaims, ear plugs in the blue cat's ears.

Lullaby demands in disbelief, "I don't understand!! Why can't I play my Melody of Death?!"

Kage states, "It must be because of all those attacks!"

Lucy inputs, "They've punched so many holes in that thing, it totally messed up its sound! All that build up for this?! Talk about going out with a whimper!"

Lullaby deadpans as it sweat drops.

Happy agrees, "Yeah! Flutes are pretty lame to begin with!!"

"YOU DARE MOCK ME?!" Lullaby yells, and then, because it's in a temper tantrum for having failed in killing us with its sound, Lullaby kicks a mountain to smithereens.

"Now, it's really mad!!" A man yells fearfully.

"As if it weren't mad enough!!" Another shouts.

Lullaby then turns to the group on the ground. However, Gray appears in front of them.

"Ice Make: Shield!" Gray announces, bringing up his ice shield.

Lullaby unleashes a blast of magic power from its mouth. However, the blast simply hits Gray's defence, creating large flames that spread out in front of them.

"Oh, wow...!" A man exclaims in astonishment.

Another compliments, "That boy's Maker Magic is spectacular!"

Lucy asks Happy, "What's Maker Magic?"

Happy explains, "It's magic that allows its user to give magic energy a tangible form. However... There's another type of magic that can destroy it."

Lucy gazes at him curiously.

Lullaby vows, "I WILL KILL YOU ALL!!"

The flames are pulled towards Natsu as he devours them, boosting his magic power. "Oh, yeah?! Now I've gotta a fire in my belly!!"

Lullaby says, as it thrusts its right arm at Natsu, "YOU'RE NOT A HUMAN; YOU'RE A MONSTER!!"

"OH, LIKE YOU CAN TALK!!" The Dragon Slayer yells as he leaps to avoid the attack, and starts running up the demon's arm.

"STOP CLIMBING ME!!" The demonic flute demands angrily.

Erza requips into her Blackwing Armor, causing the men below to gain big pink hearts in their eyes.

"Perverts!" I think in disgust, glaring at them.

"How lovely!!" A man exclaims.

Another explains, "It's called Blackwing Armor, and it amplifies the power of her attacks."

Gray calls out, "Ice Make: Saucer!" A wheel of ice with a razor edge is launched at Lullaby, and slices through its left side.

Erza flies past and slashes her sword across Lullaby' just above its shoulder. I send out more feathers to pierce the Lullaby, flying past the flute.

"Lunar Eclipse Eyes: Eclipse Beam!" I shoot out my Eclipse Beam at it.

"Natsu!" Erza shouts.

"Here's your chance!" I exclaim.

"I got this!!" Natsu responds, slamming his fists together and summoning flames first to his right fist, then his left. "With the flames in my right hand, and the flames in my left... Put the two together, and this is what you get!!" He then raises his hands above his head, which now hold a massive fireball. "FIRE DRAGON: BRILLIANT FLAME!!"

With strength behind his throw, Natsu releases the massive fireball upon Lullaby, and it collides powerfully with the demon. A beam of light shoots into the sky, and with a pop!, the demonic flute is now just a normal flute, lying seemingly harmlessly on the ground, as snow and sparkles of light drift down around us.

"Well done!" Master Makarov says proudly.

Bob coos, a pink heart floating from him, "Oh, amazing!!"

Goldmine comments, "You kids made defeating Zeref's demons look easy."

"I can't believe how strong they are!!" Kage exclaims, gazing at us. I stand in between Gray and Erza, Erza and I have a hand on our hip, and Natsu stands on Erza's left side. "Are all the Fairy Tail wizards as powerful as these five?!"

"Yup!! There's no doubt about it!!" Lucy exclaims, awe in her eyes. "This is the strongest team!!"

(Just imagine Reina is standing in between Gray and Erza—->)

"Aye!!" Cheers Happy.

Makarov exclaims happily, "We're an awesome guild, aren't we?!"

Master, the blue cat and Lucy come over to us, Happy flying in the air, and Lucy tells Natsu, Gray, Erza and I, "Great job out there, guys!!"

Natsu replies, "Thanks! But, it was no big deal!"

Gray adds, "Yeah! Piece of cake!"

We laugh.

Erza requips into her traditional armor while my wings vanish with a pop.

I hear Kage mutter with a smile, as he watches us, "They may be a bunch fools, but they're stronger than I am!"

Bob puts a hand on his shoulder as he says, "Young man...?" Kage is pulled into a very tight hug. "I'm going to adopt you, you precious thing!!"

"Oh, I can feel your stubble!!" The charcoal coloured haired man cries with a stunned expression, making me laugh.

His arms crossed over his chest, Goldmine states, "I can't say I know exactly what just happened, but it's obvious we owe a big round of thanks to the Fairy Tail guild."

"We do...?!" A man whines.

"Even so, I must say..." Another man says, making me and my comrades look behind us, only to widen our eyes considerably.

"... THEY WENT OVERBOARD!!" The crowd finishes together.

Where the Conference Hall once stood, is now a massive crater, and... ARE A COUPLE OF MOUNTAINS MISSING, TOO?!?!

Lucy gasps, eyes wide, "The Conference Hall's been destroyed...!"

Happy adds, hovering in the air next to her, "Aye! There's also a couple of mountaintops missing!"

"MASTER!!" Lucy and I scream, eyes wide as a spirit flies out of his mouth from all the shock.

Happy chimes, "Something came out!!"

Hands on hips, Natsu laughs gleefully, "Haha!! We really made a mess of the place, huh?!"

Erza begs as she chases after Master's spirit, "Forgive us, Master!!!"

Goldmine remarks, "Kids really do take after their parents."

Bob says, "They remind me of us when we were young wizards."

Kage says with a grin, "Back in ancient times?"

Bob states, "You know, when I was younger, I looked just like you, Kage!" The shadow mage becomes stunned. Bob shows him a photo of the younger versions of themselves, including Goldmine, Makarov and what looks like Porltusica. "We has so much fun back in the old days! were mischievous kids, and the Council was always angry at us for one reason or another. See that stud in the aubergine suit? That's me!"

Kage exclaims in shock, "You've gotta be kidding!!"

"I wasn't lying when I said I looked just like you!!"

"You mean, I'm gonna be bald and fat?!?!" Kage sits there, stunned, between the two guild masters.

Goldmine asks, "So, what do you think, now that you've seen what it's like to be a part of a legitimate magical guild?"

Bob says, "They're much more fun than the dark guilds!"

Kage's spirit floats out of his mouth.

Goldmine says, "Something came out."

Natsu asks the angry mob that's clearly chasing after us, "You guys trying to catch somebody? I'll do it for ya!"

"You're the ones we're after!!" An angry man shouts.

"Oh! That's right! HAHAHA!!" Natsu laughs, running away from them.

Gramps is carried on Erza's back, Happy cries out as he flies, and Lucy runs beside Erza, while I run beside Gray and Natsu brings up the rear.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

25.2K 1K 28
Lucy Heartfilia, the 17 year old legacy that follows her mother's footsteps in becoming a Guardian. Her mother was protecting the Dragneel clan while...
24.6K 497 14
Y/N is a secret admirer of Natsu. She always sees him in town and knows all about him. One night when she's heading home for work she is attacked by...
69.9K 1.4K 71
---This is a Fairy Tail Fan-fiction--- ................................................................. Lucy had realized her feelings for Natsu but...
7.6K 270 11
It's the apocalypse and you get granted one chance to save the world. So who do you ask for? The one and only E.N.D. You and Natsu embark on a journe...