Blindsided By The Boss

Autorstwa JeniRaeD

Enemies-to-lovers * Bickering/bantering Boss/employee * Romantic comedy with a HEA He says I'm a hemorrhoid a... Więcej

warning
1 - Callum
2 - Eloise
3 - Callum
4 - Eloise
5 - Eloise
6 - Eloise
7 - Callum
8 - Eloise
9 - Eloise
10- Eloise
11 - Callum
12 - Eloise
13 - Callum
14 - Callum
15 - Eloise
16 - Eloise
17 - Callum
18 - Eloise
19 - Callum
20 - Eloise
22 - Callum
23 - Callum
24 - Eloise
25 - Eloise
26 - Callum
27 - Eloise
28 - Eloise
29 - Callum
30- Callum
31 - Callum
32 - Eloise
33 - Eloise
34 - Eloise
35 - Callum
36 - Callum
37 - Eloise
38 - Eloise
39 - Eloise
40 - Callum
41 - Eloise
42 - Callum
43 - Callum
44 - Eloise
Epilogue

21 - Eloise

2.8K 200 33
Autorstwa JeniRaeD

Breakfast became a little more interesting after Isabelle shouted about her wonderment about me having sex with Callum. On top of everyone's eyes on him and me the entire time, Callum's friends also teased him about how his womanizing ways looked to be over, telling him he had found his match.

I wanted to laugh anytime his friends brought up him and me as a couple because that wasn't happening. Unfortunately, Callum didn't find his match; he just temporarily found someone as twisted as him to play around with.

Our waitress also couldn't hold back her smile or gaze on Callum and me whenever she came to our table to check on us. So if she wasn't smiling at us—mainly him, because of Isabelle's comment, it was because she was eye fucking Callum, and she was probably wondering what a gorgeous creature such as him could be doing with a woman like me.

I shouldn't have cared, but how the waitress couldn't stop gazing at or smiling at Callum and checking on him constantly to see if he needed anything had me feeling jealous. And it eerily pissed me off—upsetting me thinking how I was. Because I'm not the jealous type, for one. And two, we are not together—just fuck buddies for the time being—having sexual fun to satisfy our needs while in paradise.

Callum never set off the vibrator during breakfast, and I'm grateful for that. But I know it's coming. And I know it's going to happen sometime during our dance lessons.

My only hope is that he'll wait until we do something else for him to turn me on.

Once we got to the studio, they separated us women from the guys.

Today's lessons are the bridal party line dance. We bridesmaids and Isabelle will learn our dance for the men, and the groomsmen and Rory will learn their dance for us ladies.

Tomorrow's dance lessons will be about the bridal party line dance and the following day, we'll be learning about the bridal party's couples' dance. At first, I wasn't too thrilled about learning that one. As of today? I'm excited. So far...

Our instructor was a beautiful Polynesian woman with a beautiful glowing tan, long dark hair, and the most beautiful almond-shaped and colored eyes I'd ever seen—she was drop-dead gorgeous. Yet, even though Callum wasn't in the room with us, I still felt uneasy when the thought of him seeing her and working his sexual magic on her as he did me came to mind. And it also made me wonder what the guys' instructor looked like.

I must have looked freaked out because Tallulah quickly asked, "Are you okay? You look worried about something."

"Yeah. I'm fine," I answered bubbly, lying through my teeth. I wasn't okay. I was freaking myself out with all these strange thoughts running through my mind today. Six months of hating Callum, and here I am, acting like I'm his significant other—worried about him looking at and stressing about the thought of him fucking another woman.

What the hell is wrong with me?

"Are you sure?" she pressed, intensely studying my face. She must have figured out what I was thinking because her eyes darted to our instructor and then at me, smirking, asking, "Are you worried Callum will see our dance instructor and try putting the moves on her?"

My lips twisted. "I'm not worried," I lied again.

She knew I was lying. "Liar." She smiled. "I wouldn't worry about Callum. He may be a known womanizer to all of us, but I watched him around you yesterday and this morning. The man is infatuated with you. Like seriously captivated by you and your beauty. I've never seen him act this way. Ever."

"Why do you think that? Because he and I have not got along since I started working for him. Every day we write hateful, insulting emails to each other. And he treats me like I'm a disease. He's only acting friendly to me because of where we are and who we're around. Guaranteed, he wouldn't act this nice to me if we were here alone. Or back in Chicago. He'd treat me as he has been, and I would be doing the same because we are just two toxic people who enjoy getting under one another's skin."

Tallulah laughed, shaking her head. "Are you kidding me? You're mistaken. We've known Callum for a long time. And I can honestly tell you he has a thing for you. If he didn't, he wouldn't look at you how he does and would never have swapped your room for the penthouse suite. He wouldn't have bought—... I mean, last night, instead of watching you at the flame-throwing and belly dance event, he would have been on the hunt, looking for the next victim willing to fuck him. This is the first time we've seen him not interested in playing the field. And according to Jace, this is the first time in seventeen years since Callum has focused solely on one woman. And that tells us, even though he refuses to admit it, he's really interested in getting to know you."

I'm afraid I have to disagree.

I still believe this is all an act with him. Callum knows he doesn't have to go searching for a woman to give him what he wants; after fucking him in Florida, he knows how willing I am to provide him with the type of fun he desires to have.

"Okay, ladies!" our Polynesian instructor cheerfully called out. "Are you ready to start learning your dance?"

"We sure are!" Isabelle excitedly shouted.

She looked at Isabelle, informing her, "Great! So, with your song choices, I combined the songs for one unique bridal party dance. And I cannot wait to teach you the moves to impress your men and the attendees." With an excited smile, she looked at each of us, then returned her gaze to Isabelle, wondering, "Are there any changes, or are we sticking with the songs you provided me already?"

Curious about the songs Isabelle chose since she never updated me like she said she would, I asked Isabelle, "What songs are we dancing to?"

She giggled. "I wanted this to be fun, sexy, and funny, so I chose Girls Just Wanna Have Fun, Cotten Eyed Joe, Billy Jean, Baby Got Back, Lady Marmalade, and Thriller."

I looked from Isabelle to the instructor, suggesting, "I think we should add Can't Touch This."

"Why? I thought you and Callum made up?" Isabelle asked.

"I think it would be funny. Because of where we'll be, it'll be an incredible tease, since the men won't be able to touch us. On the other hand, I can guarantee it'll make them want us; I mean, Rory will want you so much more once the wedding is over." I looked at Isabelle's cousin, pursing my lips after I thought about who she was in a room with. "Sorry, Carina. I know how you're sharing a room with a man similar to Callum. Hopefully, he's been on his best behavior, unlike someone I know."

She smiled, then laughed. "Actually, Aaron's been fun to share a room with. He's funny, talkative, respectful, and nothing like Callum's grumpy ways. He also hasn't attempted to try anything on me," she added, looking at me with a grin. There was also a look of relief on her face. Aaron is very attractive, but I've known Carina almost as long as I've known Isabelle, and I know how she is when it comes to men—she falls in love instantly. And if she had sex with him, she'd be disappointed. So if he were to ask if Carina was interested in having sex with him and she turned him down, I'd give her credit for it.

She's too nice of a person to be taken advantage of.

But I also know she'd have sex with Aaron in a heartbeat if he did ask her because he is that good-looking.

"We can add Can't Touch This," Isabelle said to me, then looked at Kalani, our instructor asking, "Will that be okay?"

Kalani smiled. "Of course! Give me a few minutes to add the song into the mix."

Five minutes later, she returned, asking that we watch her perform, and told Isabelle if there was something she wanted to be changed, to let her know before she started teaching us the moves. Isabelle and I knew the Thriller dance; it was our favorite dance and one she and I would dance to whenever we hit the nightclubs. So I'm anxious to see what part of the song we'll dance to.

"It's perfect!" Isabelle cheered when Kalani finished showing us our dance. "And I love that Thriller will be the final dance."

Me too.

"Excellent; now, if I could have you girls line up, we'll get to working on the dance pattern. Are any of you familiar with each song's dance moves?"

"We are," Shelby answered for us all.

"Great! So this will be easy for everyone. I love it."

She placed Isabelle in the middle of us five girls. I stood beside her, and on my left were Tallulah and Shelby. On Isabelle's right were Carina and Amanda. After Kalani lined us on either side of Isabelle, we got to dancing. The dance began with the song Girl's Just Wanna Have Fun, followed by Can't Touch This, Billy Jean, Baby Got Back, Cotton Eyed Joe, Lady Marmalade, and Thriller ending the dance.

We were in the middle of dance steps to Thriller—shaking our shoulders while moving to the left, when the asshole activated the vibrator, and I dropped to the ground—he put it on the highest setting allowed. Obviously, I wasn't expecting it. So when the vibrator went off, it shocked me. And it felt like my insides were being sucked out of me; my pussy clenched tightly around it when it started its thrusts, and my clit ached from the intense sensations the tickler part of the vibrator caused, causing me to bend over and drop like a brick.

Fucking embarrassing...

Isabelle shouted, coming to my aid, "Eloise! Are you all right? What happened?"

I never told her about Callum insisting I wear this walking vibrating dildo that not only thrusts inside me but tickles my clit. And I wasn't about to fill her in now, so as I returned to my feet, I said, "I'm fine. I just lost my balance, is all."

Remind me to kill Callum later.

We returned to practicing our dance when the vibrator went off again; this time, the thrusts were slower, but he activated the clit tickler to pulse repeatedly. The pulses were random. Some were short and quick, and others were long and annoying. It was so spontaneous that I didn't know which pulse to expect. But every time it went off, it caused me to twist and tighten my legs together—making it look like I needed to pee badly.

"What is going on with you?" Isabelle asked, looking concerned. "Do we need to bring you to the doctor or something? You look pale."

"I have to pee—badly," I lied. "Can't you tell?" I added when the vibrator pulsed again, my right leg twisting around my left, and I hurriedly scrunched down.

She laughed. "Why didn't you say anything?" she turned and pointed to the hallway. "The restrooms are right there; go use it!"

I didn't have to go, but I went anyway to message Callum. And since I still didn't have his phone number, I emailed him.

From: Eloise
To: Callum
Subject: Knock it off bosshole

MOTHERFUCKER!!!!

I left the email as that—my safe word.

Just as I was heading out of the restroom, Callum emailed me.

From: Callum
To: Eloise
Subject: Re: Knock it off bosshole

Dark cloud,

Come on. Really? Using your safe word already?

I thought you were more fun and adventurous than this. I guess I was wrong...

Since you said the safe word, I'll knock it offfor now.

Your favorite human being, Cal

The asshole had to throw in Cal instead of Callum just to fuck with my mind. Fucker... I walked back to the sink, looked in the mirror, and double-checked to ensure my face wasn't as red as it felt. And when I saw I looked like a lobster, I turned on the faucet, held my hands underneath cold water, and then splashed my face with it, trying to cool myself off.

I may have agreed to wear this stupid thing this week to make him happy with hopes it'll get him to smile and show he can be a fun guy to hang around, and I also knew he'd randomly set off the vibrator to fuck with me, but Callum will still pay for embarrassing me in front of the girls. I don't know what I'll do to get him back, but I'll come up with something.

From: Eloise
To: Callum
Subject: Re: Knock it off bosshole

Dear not my favorite human being,

Yes, I'm using the safe word right now. You weren't wrong. I know how to have fun, and I love being adventurous, but the fact is, it's not the right time to use it on me. We're a bit busy here trying to learn our dance, which you should also be doing instead of worrying about fucking with me.

Now leave me alone.

P.S. If you don't leave me be, I'll see if Aaron wants to switch places with you.

I probably shouldn't have told Callum I'd have Aaron take his place. That was dumb on my part because that may have just gotten me into more trouble with him, but I felt I had to say something to get him to stop. But my gut is also telling me that won't make him quit fucking with me; it'll make him want to do the opposite and fuck with me so much more.

From: Callum
To: Eloise
Subject: You wouldn't dare

Dear disobedient nun,

There is no way I'll allow Aaron and me to switch places. He's also been warned not to even think about it. So don't even try bringing it up to him; you won't win there.

And so you know, I will not leave you alone.

Callum

I figured that was coming.

Now I know I need to be always on alert that he'll be making things worse for me.

Starting now...

"Damn, Eloise. What took you so long? Did you get your period, or did the food we ate earlier make you butt sick?" Isabelle asked with a grin when I reentered the room.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to take as long as I did. No, I didn't get my period, and no, I wasn't pooping. It's just that I also had to get a hold of someone."

"Who did you have to get a hold of? As far as I knew, Callum gave you the week off, and Lilah knows you're busy here with me. So why would you have to get a hold of someone?"

I let out a heavy sigh. If I don't fill my best friend in on this shit with Callum, she will keep pestering me until I tell her everything, even getting me drunk to try to force it out of me. So I leaned closer to her and whispered, "I had to get a hold of Callum. He's fucking with me right now, and I needed to tell him to knock it off, that if he didn't leave me alone, I would make him switch places with Aaron."

Looking confused, she drew her eyebrows together, asking, "Why? What is he doing? He's with the guys, so how could he be fucking with you?"

I lifted my brows and widened my eyes, trying to hint at what he has me wearing, but she didn't understand the memo. My eyes rolled up to the ceiling, and I sighed heavily again. Then, returning my eyes to her, I let out a breath and quietly said, "He has me wearing something right now that he can turn on at any time, and that's why I was acting strange while we were learning our dance moves."

"What does he have you wearing?"

She can't be that oblivious. Can she be?

I stared at her wide-eyed, hoping she'd figure it out, but she never did. Well, either she knows and wants to hear it from my mouth, or she really has no idea what I'm trying to tell her.

"Come on," I groaned. "You can't tell me you don't know what I'm trying to tell you."

She shook her head. "I don't. I swear."

Quietly I filled her in. "The asshole is making me wear a walking vibrator that he can activate whenever he wishes through a remote or phone." Her eyes shot open wide, and she laughed so hard I thought she would wet herself. "It's not funny, Isabelle. It's embarrassing and humiliating."

Laughing, she asked, "Why would you give in to him and wear it? I would have told Rory no fucking way."

"I tried. Callum doesn't take no for an answer. You should know that."

"Yeah, but that's different. Why would he make you wear it, anyway?"

My hands flew to my hips. "Because it's Callum, and he likes being in control. And what better way to control his assistant slash roommate than by making her wear a fucking walking vibrator," I groaned, my cheeks heating from embarrassment. "He has the upper hand in everything right now. So if I say something he doesn't like, he'll turn it on. If I insult him, flirt with another man, or act like a bitch to someone, he'll turn it on. It's his way of controlling me to be the way he wants me to be around everyone."

She laughed, admitting, "He told me he had a plan to keep you in line this week, but refused to say how. Now I know. And I'm sorry, Eloise. But that is fricken hilarious!"

"I'm glad you think so," I scowled. "Because I sure don't. It's evil if you ask me. So now I'll be walking around fucking horny all day." Isabelle laughed harder, grabbed my hand, and as she pulled me back to the group, I warned, "Don't you dare tell anyone this either. I'm embarrassed enough as it is."

"I won't. I promise."

Whew. That's a relief.

Hopefully, Isabelle won't pull a Lilah and tell everyone what I'm wearing. Because if Lilah were here and knew what Callum was making me wear, everyone in Hawaii would know. She'd also egg Callum on to make things worse for me or even ask to borrow the remote or his phone to have her own little fun with me.

And what was the first thing that immediately happened after we all lined up and our instructor started the music?

Yep. You guessed it. I got a double-whammy from Callum again with the clit tickling and thrusts—both turned to the fucking maximum speed—causing me to twist my leg around the other and drop to the ground, again. And then the entire bridal party figured out what was going on with me, especially when they saw Callum leaning against the wall, watching us, holding his phone with the biggest shit-eating grin planted on his face.

Fucker...

Callum's definitely going to pay for this.

***

Callum made me so mad that I didn't say anything after we left the dance studio. I also didn't say anything to anyone when we went to a restaurant afterward. And it cost me by me not talking, especially when I refused to answer him. He activated the damn vibrator when we were at the table eating. Thankfully, I didn't choke on the food I was chewing, but my knees took a beating when they lifted off the chair and slammed underneath the table. My hand also knocked my drink down, spilling it all over the table.

And what did I do?

Without warning Callum, I turned to face him and punched him in the mouth. Our entire table thought it was funny, especially Amanda, since she was the one who told me at the airport that I should punch him. The only person who didn't think it was funny was Callum. So now, I'm on edge, wondering what he has in store for me once we return to our hotel room.

We won't be making love on a bed of roses, that's for sure.

I'm pretty sure my night will be wilder with him, and he'll be using the nipple clamps, whips, and whatever else he brought to discipline me. That's fine because I finally figured out what I'll do to him. It may cost me more punishment, but I don't care. I just want to show my disdain for what he's doing to me. So after Callum falls asleep, I'll get him back by clamping the nipple clamps on him.

At first, I thought it would be fun wearing the walking vibrator, but now not so much. It's more torture for me than it is satisfying. I'm sure it is pleasurable if it's done right, but another thing I learned about Callum is that he doesn't do things the way they should. He admitted he doesn't play nice, and what he did to me today proves just how much he doesn't.

When we returned to the resort, to delay me being alone with Callum, I immediately suggested we head to the bar on the beach.

I wanted to watch the sunset on the beach instead of on the balcony of my room. And I wanted to enjoy it with Isabelle and the others rather than with Callum.

And he knew it, too. Because when we stood at the bar waiting to give our drink orders, he came up to me from behind, wrapped his arms around my waist, and rested his chin on my shoulder, quietly saying, "I know you suggested coming here to prolong your punishment again. That's fine; I still have the remote and phone, so I can still have fun with you."

"I should remove it and bury it deep in the sand," I groaned.

"You wouldn't do that. You know you like it."

"I'd probably like it more if you weren't such an ass about it."

It does feel good when he turns it on, but the last thing I want to do is to orgasm in front of people who aren't the ones giving me the big O.

My eyes closed when his mouth lowered, and his lips brushed the crook of my neck; I wanted to hate his lips on me, but it felt too damn good to throw a tantrum in front of everyone. So I let him do his thing, just to please him. "I wasn't trying to be an ass; I was only showing you how it worked. And since I was robbed of seeing your reactions when I activated it, I couldn't help but to come out and do it again, just to see what you'd do."

"So that made you do it again at the restaurant?"

"I did it to be funny."

"Funny. Ha. Ha. Ha," I mocked dryly. Then scowled, "What pisses me off about this whole thing is that when I mentioned the safe word to you, you still activated it. I thought you're supposed to stop what you're doing completely if the safe word is said?"

He nipped my shoulder, then trailed his lips along my neck and up to my ear, saying, "I apologize for doing it again at the studio and restaurant. It was uncalled for. And you're right; once the safe word is said, I'm supposed to stop. So I promise to make it up to you after we get to our room."

He can apologize all he wants; it will not change how mad I am at him. I will, however, still repay him, giving him a taste of his own medicine by handcuffing him and clamping the nipple clamps on his nipples after he's asleep tonight.

And if it gets me introuble? So be it. It'll be totally worth getting in trouble with Callum again after securing his wrists and torturing his nipples. And the thought of torturing Callum while he's asleep, with the vision I'm mentally seeing this very second, has me smiling like the Joker.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter!! 🤞🤞

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

731K 25.4K 39
*Updated version of this story with bonus material can be found here https://my.w.tt/YCDj4fqkc9 * Welcome to Rough Riders! We can guarantee you that...
50.4K 1.5K 38
Allister is brand new to the world of work; fresh out of high school. His boss is nothing like he expects and very quickly his learning that his offi...
2.8M 86.7K 54
[COMPLETE] They say weddings are eventful, to say the least. Anything could happen. What I didn't expect however, was him. My mistake. It's been...
38.4K 1.1K 44
He put his hand on mine, stopping me from signing. "I need you to take this seriously. This isn't a game. This isn't a movie. If you sign this, your...