Vivid Bad Dream (Akitoya)

By MightyyBangs

Akitoya both wake up in the same dream without realizing that they're experiencing it together. Weird stuff h... More

00
01 - BC OF REQUESTS
03
04
05
wait wait
Yay, idk what year anniversary is this
I POSTED THE SECOND BOOK

02

613 16 58
By MightyyBangs

Toya's Dad looked at Akito with dead eyes, almost as if he knew why Akito was at his doorstep. After 10 seconds of awkward silence, he began to sing Yoru ni Kakeru with passion and sorrow, he was becoming a y/n imposter.

After Toya's Dad was done, Akito cringed at Toya's Dad and his y/n vibes.

"Shinonome-San...." Toya said from behind his dad.

Akito was surprised by Toya's sudden appearance. He spread his arms wide open and hugged Toya. Toya then grabbed something from his pockets and got on his knees in front of Akito.

"Shinonome...-"

"I ain't someone you should be formal with anymore." Akito frowned at Toya.

"Ah, right... sorry... Akitito-boo... make me the happiest man in my life and..."

"Huh...? You want me to marry you? Is this J or Srs?" Akito asked with confusion.

Toya sighed and replied to Akito," I want you to be tied to me for the rest of my life..."

Akito tilted his head at Toya and then started to sob aggressively.

"I DO ACCEPT..."

Toya and Akito proceeded to hug like the platonic straight broskis they are; no homo guys!

Everything seemed normal from there. But... a majestic person was watching from afar to make sure that his ship would come true.

"You two are in pure denial.." A marriage officiant called Strwwbry_Latern sighed as he watched the two from afar using her binoculars.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

664K 33.4K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
468K 31.6K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
3.7K 65 14
Soo this is just divided x bloom x Dyso stuff
218K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...