~Rio~

By Staying_Determined

When a girl lands right into the Mha Universe and finds herself at UA, will she ever find her way back home... More

𝑼𝒏𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝑻𝒆𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 | 𝟏
𝑰'𝒎 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 | 𝟐
𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒎𝒚 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆 | 𝟑
𝑵𝒆𝒘 𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒔 | 𝟒
𝑹𝑬𝑪𝑶𝑹𝑫 𝑪𝑯𝑶𝑷𝑷𝑬𝑹
𝑴𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 | 𝟓
𝑭𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝑫𝒂𝒚𝒔 | 𝟔
𝑪𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒔 𝑮𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 | 𝟕
𝑺𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒍𝒚(𝑵𝒐𝒕 𝒂 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓)
𝑺𝒘𝒆𝒑𝒕 𝑨𝒘𝒂𝒚 | 𝟖
𝑨 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕?? | 𝟗
𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝑻𝒊𝒎𝒆 | 𝟏𝟎
𝑵𝒐𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 | 𝟏𝟏
𝑾𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒆 '𝑳𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒂 𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒓𝒔 | 𝟏𝟐
𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒈𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒂 𝒃𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 | 𝟏𝟒
'𝑰'𝒎 𝑭𝒊𝒏𝒆' | 𝟏𝟓
𝑨𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒆...? | 𝟏𝟔
𝑼𝑺𝑱 𝑩𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔 | 𝟏𝟕
𝑾𝒉𝒚? | 𝟏𝟖
𝑼𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒄𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒂𝒓𝒚 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒈𝒏𝒊𝒇𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒂𝒑𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒊𝒆𝒔 | 𝟏𝟗
𝑺𝒖𝒍𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑺𝒖𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒆𝒔 | 𝟐𝟎
𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒔 | 𝟐𝟏
𝑫𝒐𝒐𝒓𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑮𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒔 | 𝟐𝟐
𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑹𝒂𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔 | 𝟐𝟑
𝑼𝒏𝒔𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑰𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒓𝒐𝒈𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔 | 𝟐𝟒
𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒓 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈? | 𝟐𝟓
𝑼𝒏𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒄𝒕𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆 | 𝟐𝟔
𝑭𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒂𝒍? | 𝟐𝟕
𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 | 𝟐𝟖
𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 '𝒈𝒐𝒏 𝒓𝒖𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒅𝒂𝒚, 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 | 𝟐𝟗
I need your opinionnnnn
𝑯𝒂𝒓𝒅 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒌 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔 𝒅𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 | 𝟑𝟎
𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒄𝒆 | 𝟑𝟏
𝑺𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒆 | 𝟑𝟐
𝑬𝒙𝒊𝒕 𝒐𝒓 𝑬𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆? | 𝟑𝟑
𝑯𝒐𝒑𝒆 | 𝟑𝟒
𝑩𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒐 | 𝟑𝟓
𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒚𝒆... | 𝟑𝟔
𝑵𝒆𝒄𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒂𝒓𝒚 𝑺𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒔 | 𝟑𝟕
𝑳𝒂𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒎𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒄𝒊𝒏𝒆 | 𝟑𝟖
𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒕? | 𝟑𝟗
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐳𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐌𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 | 𝟒𝟎
𝑴𝒐𝒗𝒊𝒆 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒏 𝑴𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒄 𝑬𝒙𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒗𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒏𝒛𝒂 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕! | 𝟒𝟏

𝑫𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔 | 𝟏𝟑

156 8 0
By Staying_Determined

I turn, facing the villains, trying my best to look threatening. It seems like it fails, since all the villains do is smirk in response. They had me cornered by the window, slowly creeping closer. "Oi,  just paralyze her whole body so that we can be done with this kid," the villain says, holding a knife in his hand. As they crept a little too close I remembered something. I was next to a window, and windows have sunlight, which meant my powers would be supercharged. I activate my quirk, getting into my best fighting stance. Some of the villains laugh at my attempt, But I hold my ground. Suddenly, I release all tension from my body, and light is thrown throughout the building. The windows shatter, and pieces of concrete and metal crumble off the wall. Everything in the room is either broken or scarred, including the criminals. The villains yelp out in surprise as I jump out the window, my quirk elevating me up before I land on the roof of the building. I hear the villains shout, "There she goes," as I stand up ad turn towards the ledge.

 I could see all of the USJ from here. I look towards the center, squinting to see the Nomu appear, it walking towards Aizawa. I gasp in fear. I knew what happened next. The Nomu would beat Aizawa, almost to death. I wasn't going to allow that. I wanted to save him. I needed to. I planned on jumping out and flying to where their fight was but the villains popped up behind me. The paralysis villain grabbed my leg causing it to imminently go limp. I struggle to keep my balance, using all of my power to stay upright. I blast him towards the ledge before he can disable any more of my limbs. I would fly away, but My leg isn't working, which meant I couldn't use my Quirk to escape. My only option was to fight. The villain that could summon eyes lunged at me. I dodged and elbowed him on the head. He collapsed on the floor. Now I just had to deal with the other two. A dagger hit my only functioning leg. I scream in pain. The blade went deep. Thankfully, I could still use my leg to stand and I used my one arm to block and fight. The knife villain stops throwing blades, and he grunts in frustration as he jumps at me. I punch him in the stomach, but the other villain comes up from behind me and attempts to grab my only working arm. I pull myself away, but a part of his finger still touches it. I can't feel my arm, but it still moves, albeit a bit wobbly. I smacked the villain away with my jerking arms before backing up to the opposite ledge. The two remaining villains slowly trudged towards me,  proud smirks evident on their faces. "Nowhere to go," they laughed, coming closer with every step. If I wasn't in deep trouble before, I was now.

3rd POV

The students were spat out of the sky by the villains' portals, Tokoyami and Shoji helped to keep the group from crashing to their deaths. As they fell, Hakugure pointed out that Rio was with them before and now she wasn't. The rest of them hadn't even seen her fall out of the portal, but then again they were more focused on not dying from the fall. According to Hakagure, she activated her quirk out of panic and ended up straying away from the others.  "We'll just have to find her then," Ojjiro says, "But we'll have to find a way out of here before we can look for her."

 They were surrounded by rubble and fallen buildings. "It seems like we're in the industrial zone, wasn't that close to the entrance?" Asks Tokoyami. Shoji nods at him. As he looked around, a sickening feeling crept through him. It felt like they were being watched. If the smoke villain dropped us here, he might have been trying to surround us with anticipating villains. 

He forms an ear on one of my many arms and listens to my surroundings. Tokoyami notices and signals for the others to pipe down. You can just faintly hear the sounds of breathing, and some shuffling here and there. "We're being watched," Shoji whispered to the others, "Seems like we're surrounded." He hoped that all the villains were waiting here and weren't after Rio. 

More sounds were made, it was like the villains were loading something. Shoji's eyes widen at the realization. "Everybody dodge!" He shouts as pieces of rubble and buildings are thrown at us along with different quirks. "What can we do? They're surrounding us but we don't even know where they all are," exclaimed Tokoyami. Hakugure taps the group as she takes off her gloves, making her completely invisible. Her classmates knew what her plan was. She was going to try and find the villains so we could defeat them. I turned my attention back to the others and whisper, "Hakugures on it, but since we can't tell where she is, we can't attack," they all nod in understanding.   

"Villains, we are aware of your presence and demand that you come out at once," shouts Tokoyami. "Yeah unless you are scared of a couple of high-school kids," Ojjiro joins in on the taunting. "There's 4 or 5 of them surrounding us. It seems like some of their quirks need time to load," Hakugure appears from behind them as she put back on her gloves.

 "Okay, we need a plan, the only one of us here that can make long-distance attacks is Aoyama, so we'll need to take advantage of that," all of our heads turn to Aoyama who stares back sheepishly. "That may be so, but I can't use my quirk so freely like that," he explains. "You may not, but you won't have to if we know exactly where they are," states Tokoyami. "What if we just shoot one of them and then escape, they'd be forced to come out from hiding and chase us," 

"That just might work, good Idea shoji," Ojjiro agrees. Behind shoji's mask, he faintly smiled. Maybe it𝙒𝙖𝙨 possible for him to make some friends at UA.

After examining the area, we decide to aim for the villain left of us. Hakugure helps Ayoyama position himself and once he blasts the villain we all bolt through as fast as we could. "After them," One of the villains shouts, the group of criminals chasing after us. I hadn't even known I could run as fast as I did at that moment. The villains follow us closely, slowly but surely catching up to us. One of the villains activates their quirk, using the surrounding debris and throwing it at us.  Tokoyami's dark shadow blocks the attack protecting us from the villains. "What do we do now," exclaims Hakugure. "We can't keep running forever." 

"Then let's not run," states Ojjiro, stopping in his tracks. I knew what he meant. Our only option was to fight. I stand beside him in a fighting stance. I wasn't going to run from a couple of low-level thugs. The others join behind us, dark shadow looming from above. We have a stare-off with the villains before Ayoyama blasts one of them in the face, commencing the battle. I use my many limbs to disable the villains, ultimately knocking some of them out. One dude kicks me hard in the face, sending me flying backward. That must be his quirk. Someone else lands a hit on Tokoyami and makes him levitate. Ojjiro smacks someone with his tail, causing the villain to fall to the ground.  The Gravity villain lunges at me but is sent flying back by Dark shadow. I shoot him a nod of thanks before Forming multiple arms and Knocking the last of the villains out. Panting, I regroup with the rest of my fellow students. For some reason, although all of the villains were unconscious, Tokoyami remained floating around in the air, the only thing keeping him from floating away being Dark shadow, who was holding him down. "

Now that these guys are down, what's next," asks Hakugure. "We find Rio and get to the entrance, from there we can find an adult of some sort I'm sure," answers Tokoyami. "But how will we find her," questions Ayoyama, who was clutching his stomach due to the overuse of his quirk. While they continue to conversate, I activate my quirk and shoot out one of my limbs, forming eyes and ears at the end of it. I search for any sign of Rio until I see her fighting villains on a rooftop. 

"Found her," He exclaims to the rest of them. "Really? Where?" asks Aoyama curiously. "She's on a rooftop surrounded by villains," Shoji explains.  They nod but seem to have opinions of their own. "Are you sure that we should go find her," contemplates Hakugure. "She might be working with the villains and communicating with them on the rooftop."

Dissent stirs through the group. She had a point. Their teachers warned them to be wary of her; and that she could be a potential villain spy. But on the other hand, she might not be, and the villains were about to capture her. Shoji didn't know what to do, and neither did the others. "I say we take a vote," Ojjiro suggests. The students agree with the idea. "Whoever thinks we should leave her and head to the entrance raises their hand and those that think we should check on Rio keep it down." 

Hakugure raises her hand, very slowly and awkwardly. No one blamed her. Even Shoji was having Second thoughts about what to do. Ojjiro raised his hand shortly after.

After a few moments of contemplation, Shoji kept it down. Rio was nice to him on her first day, and he didn't want to judge someone so quickly when he didn't have all the facts. 

Surprisingly to him, Aoyoyama kept his hand down as well. Shoji wondered why. From what he knew, Rio and Ayoyama never even talked. Not that he was upset with his friend's decision, just a bit surprised. The last person that hadn't decided was Tokoyami, and he didn't know what to choose. Shoji hoped that his friend would agree to go find Rio. Tokoyami considered his options. He could go t the entrance and try to escape, or he could go and look for someone who is either a villain or in serious danger.

Before, Tokoyami decides, Ojjiro shoots his hand down and exclaims, "I've changed my mind, if Rio isn't a villain, then she might really need our help right now, and that's what heroes are here for right? To help people,"

"I agree, Although it might be a trap, We should still try to help anyone who might be in need," hakugure agrees. "I, also think we should look for her." States tokoyami. 

"Guess that settles it then," Shoji says, and the students begin to organize their plan.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.4K 324 33
As a 19 year old regular high school graduate you are on your way to college. But not just any college, you are going to UC. The college for potenti...
5.2K 123 23
Sawamura Kimiko is joining UA's Class 1-A on a personal recommendation from a pro-hero. Her dark past and unusual quirk draw the attention of many, b...
304K 6.9K 50
"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮?!" "𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥, 𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬, 𝐬𝐩𝐢...
4.5K 93 34
Being Bakugou's little sister, nothing in your life really seemed normal. Having an odd quirk and being skilled in hand to hand combat, you and your...