My Dream Prince

By Butter8321

Kang Y/n a cute, kind hearted, innocent and decent girl. She become orphan at an early age and is raised by h... More

introduction
Ep-1 ( I Miss you Appa)
Ep-3 ( I will protect you)
Ep-4 ( Jealousy )
Ep-5 ( Bike ride)
Ep-6 (part-1: Yn is a cheater)
Ep-6 (part 2: You are the most precious to me)
Ep-7 ( Late night hangout)
A Request
Ep-8 ( Got Caught)
Ep-9 ( Flirty Taehyung)
Ep-10 (Chim Oppa)
Ep- 11 ( He kissed me??)
Ep-12 (Jimin's Farmhouse Trip)
Ep- 13 (Mesmerising Morning)
Ep-14 ( Dazy in trouble)
Ep-15( Farewell party)
Ep- 16 (Misunderstandings)
Ep- 17 (Birthday party)
Ep-18 (Confession)

Ep-2 (Going back to school)

201 11 0
By Butter8321

Monday morning (7:40am)
Taehyung and Mr Kim was having their breakfast on dining table while Mrs Kim left earlier for office due to some important work.

Mr kim: Tae today I am going to drop you to school as Mr Lee is not here today so be hurry I am waiting in the car.
Tae: ok dad.
Mr Kim left after taking his car keys while after sometims Tae also left after finishing his breakfast. As he was going outside he heard someone calling him and he turned to see yn running towards him.
Yn: Little Mr Kim your handkerchief.
Tae: it's ok yn you can keep it.(he said while smiling)
Yn: where are you going this early?
Tae: obviously to school where else... wait(Tae noticed her dress and said)
Tae: don't you go to school?
On which she shook her head while looking down
Yn: I used to go to school but not now as Eomma has to pay back the debut which my Appa had taken so we are out of money 🙂
Tae was about to say something that's when he heard the car horn.
Tae: yn I am getting late for school so I will talk to you later bye.
he ran from there and left for his school. During drive he was thinking about yn so he decided to talk to his dad about yn's admission in his school and gladly his dad agreed and Yn got admitted to Taehyung's school.He also bought books, uniform and other school accessories for her.

Wednesday, in the evening (5:00am)
Mr Kim was working on his laptop while Mrs Kim was scrolling through her phone while sitting on the bed and that's when Ms shin came with a tray having two coffee mugs for them.

After serving to them she was about to go when Mr Kim called her.
Mr Kim: ms shin I have to tell you something actually I have taken yn's admission in tae's school so from Tomorrow she will go to school with Tae. Mr Lee will take both of them to school.
Ms shin: but....
Mr Kim: No need to worry about fee. I will pay her school's monthly fee. I am taking the responsibility of all of her studies.
Hearing that ms shin eyes got teary which Mr Kim noticed and said
Mr Kim : Mr Kang was like my brother.so you are like my sister and Yn is like my own daughter and I promise I will take care of her always. And here take these bags .I also bought yn's uniform, books and other school accessories for her.

Ms shin took the bags from him and bowed to him multiple times while saying thank you and went from there. There was someone who was looking all this with so much anger and grudge (no other than Mrs Kim😩 obviously)
Mrs Kim: what was that?(she said while lifting her one eyebrow)
Mr Kim: Are you talking to me?
Mrs Kim : Yah obviously! don't try to be naive Mr Kim. why you take her admission in tae's school.i mean you can also take her admission in some normal or middle class school like her standards but xxx school ( Tae's school) is so expensive and high standarded and has fee in dollars.
Mr Kim : so what?(while focusing on his laptop)
Mrs Kim : like seriously....😑
Mr Kim: look dear I have already told you that I love and care for yn as my own daughter so don't interfere.
Mrs Kim:😒
she was damn angry but can't do anything at that time unfortunately.

When yn mom told her that she can go to school from now on because of Mr kim and gave her the things that he bought for her , which she became so excited and started jumping on the bed happily.

Next day (7:45am)
Yn whoke up early as she was super excited for going to her new school and got ready. She ate her breakfast and went towards the car.

Tae: ynie comon we are getting late.(he shouted while standing beside the car's door waiting for yn)
Yn was going towards the car while running that's when she saw Mr Kim so she went towards him and Bowed to him,
Yn: Good morning Mr Kim! I want to say thank you for getting me admission in school and for all these school belongings.( She said while breathing heavily)
Mr Kim : first of all don't call me Mr Kim you can call me Appa and secondly no need for thanks as it's my responsibility as a father. (he said while bending to her level kissing her cheeks)
Yn hug him tightly and started crying
Yn: thanks Appa
Mr Kim wiped her tears and said" don't cry my child, go go you are getting late for school."
Yn went towards the car and left for the school with Tae.After reaching school Tae took her to the classroom and made her meet all his friends and kookie as well.

Afternoon (12:00pm)
It was break time so everyone were eating their lunch. Tae took yn to the playground and went towards the bench where he usually take his lunch with his friends to sit with them.

Tae: hai everyone!
Yn: hellow
All others replied except a girl while she didn't said anything and was eating her lunch with a poker face which kook noticed.
That girl:Hi Taehyungshi! How are you?Come and sit with me.( She said while smiling towards Tae and making some space beside her for him) but Tae refused and said
Tae: sorry Yoora today I will sit with ynnie.As today is her first day.(he said while smiling towards yn cutely) which that girl doesn't like at all.when he was about to sit then he remembered something.

Tae: oh yn I forgot to bring my water bottle and snacks which dad bought for me tomorrow. I will be back in few minutes so sit with them.He said with a smile and went from there towards the campus again.
kookie told yn to sit with them and introduced her to that poker face girl. He said " yn she is my sister.her name is Yoora. you didn't meet her in the classroom and Yoora she is our new friend yn." to which yn nooded and gave her hand for handshake to Yoora,
Yn: hi! My name is yn.
The girl looked at her and instead of handshake she said with a cold face" Aren't you the daughter of new maid In taehyung's mansion. Actually I visited there tomorrow with my mom to meet aunty kim and that's when aunt kim told me about you."
After hearing this everyone (tae's friends) started to bad mouth about yn as they all belong to rich families.
Boy 1:so she is the daughter of maid tae's house.(while making a disgusting face)
Girl 1: ewww thanks God Yoora you told us earlier or else we will share our food with this maids daughter.
Hearing all this and seeing all of them laughing at her make her eyes teary and she lowered her head.
Boy 2: what's in your lunch by the way? ( He said while smirking)
Kook: just stop it.( He said while shouting)
Yoora: let's check. She said with a smirk and snatch her lunch box. kookie tried to stop her but she didn't listen.
Yoora: look there are just two apple slices and a dry bread. And it also smells bad.phewww
Girl 2: yes ( while making disgusting face)
That's when a boy stood up and throw his whole lunch box full of noodles on her. Seeing this many students in the ground gathered around the bench and that boy said
Boy : take some lunch from us begger. If you don't have enough food but please take your so called smelly food from here.
And then seeing this a girl also stood and poured her strawberry juice on yn's head
Girl: here take some juice as well.
Everyone started to laugh at yn. She was'nt able to take this anymore so she ran from there while crying heavily. Kook glared at Yoora who started this whole melow drama and tried to stop yn but couldn't. While when Tae came back, he saw the crowd near there bench and went towards them
Tae: what happened here?and where is yn?
He asked with a confused face. That's when one of his friend said
Boy: why didn't you told us Tae that yn Is the daughter of maid in your house?
Tae got shocked as he didn't told this to anyone and said " who told you?"
Boy: of course Yoora told us and we showed her her right place.
Tae: where is she and what you done with her?
Then kookie came towards Tae and told him everything and said that he tried to find yn but couldn't found her. Tae got worried about her and was about to left from there when Yoora hold her hand and said " yah Tae what happened to you ? Why are you worrying so much about that cheap girl?comon let's eat your lunch with us. Leave her" she said with a smile but Tae yanked her hand and said angrily" how dare you to call my friend cheap?You are so bad. You misbehaved with my yn and hurt her. I don't want to talk to you so leave."saying this Tae ran with kook to find yn while here Yoora was burning with anger and rage. She also left from there while gritting her teeth with her friends.

Tae:
"I am sorry ynnie for leaving you alone.where are you?please show come back."😭

Hi! I really don't know if you like it or not so please comment something to tell if its good or not.And Soon these childhood story(part which I think Is little bit boring) will be finished might be in next ep and then story will get more interesting.i will try to give my best. Thanks 😊💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 48.6K 76
What happened when a person who is cold falls in love with everyone's favourite girl Kim taehyung as a cold CEO Min yn as his secretary A simple love...
858K 34.4K 100
๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ. -๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฏ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ ๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๏ฟฝ...
552K 16K 42
A girl that was left alone in the cruel world with her uncle family .... Everyday they abuse her. Making her cry, but she still forgive them She was...
65.2K 2.3K 41
So this story started at a parking lot of a building in the city of beauty Seoul, South Korea! Let's give a proper intro to our characters! Y/N is...