Forced to choose a baddie for...

By DevilQueen505

⚠⚠Warning 18+ series not for the ones who have weak heart . Read on your own risk ⚠⚠Pov : you are y/n everyt... More

Chapter2 ; Twists and turns

Chapter 1 : introduction

43 1 0
By DevilQueen505

Y/N :- a student of (xxx) university its her last year she is near the age of 21 . A both cute and hot girl. A pretty savage type girl.

Rm :- RM uf kim namjoon no 1 mafia in A city. Cold and smart man of all time.

Jin :- Jin uf kim seok jin no 2 mafia in A city . Handome and funny he also like to tease his brothers.

Suga :- suga uf Min yoongi no 3 mafia in a city . A really cold and savage type man . Prefer to stay alone .

J - hope :- uf jung hosok no 4 mafia in A city . Perfect in everything and very kind hearted to weak people. But when it comes to his enemies he won't let them go .

Jimin :- jimin uf Park jimin no 5 mafia in A city . Every girl dies on him a careless person . Hates chairs 🌚

Tae :- Tae uf kim taehung no 6 mafia in A city. A man with  hot body and face. 🥵 the problem is if. he ever catches you he wont let you go . 🌚🌚

Kookie :- kookie  uf jeon jung kook no 7 mafia in A city . And the youngest member of kim family. Cold and grumpy if he ever loves you he will make you regret it. 🥵🥵🥵

Villain :- Ray is an old enemy of their family. 

Villain :- milly hates y/n and also secretly killed  y/n's parents.

Mr. Kim woo bin male lead's father.

:】😅there are 7 male leads in this
story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.9K 3.1K 77
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
166K 6K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
578K 21K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
139K 2.8K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...