ZDMN : Of musings and daydrea...

By _the_meandering_soul

Just a collection of random plots / ideas that came into my mind which were turned to one-shots. More

Intro and Info !!!!
Growing comforts of intimacy
Pacifying his Rani Saheba [ TS - 1]
Pacifying his Rani Saheba [ TS -2 ]
All those little things....
The Shergill's out of the bag
Letting it go....[TS - 1]
Letting it go....[TS-2]
Peril....[SS-1]
Peril....[SS-2]
Peril....[SS-3]
Peril....[SS-4]
Peril....[SS-6]
Bhootiya store room.....
Qu'est-ce que le vrai amour
Raat hai ya sitaaron ki baarat hai.....
Welcoming the new member !!!
Incognito....[SS-1]

Peril....[SS-5]

973 64 23
By _the_meandering_soul

Hey guys here's the next part...Happy Reading !!!

NEXT DAY

 It had been a day since Karan was unconscious partly because he was induced into it before intentionally to heal and partly because he was tried to kill and had to be put under heavy sedatives again. Param, Faizi, Batra sir and ma'am were in Karan's room at the moment. It had become difficult for Batra ma'am to stay at home whilst her son was in the hospital so she had coerced Batra sir into getting her to the hospital.

From one view it was good since, Param and Faizi who had come early had tried to persuade Monami into going to the academy and freshen up. But upon the Batra couple's arrival she clearly had no say and had to go back to the academy to freshen up.

Dr. Mahajan had come in to check upon Karan on his morning round and had found the latter's vitals were normal and he was expected to gain consciousness soon.

'Dr. Mahajan, Karan ko hosh kab tak aayega?' Batra ma'am asked she was seated besides Karan on the stool caressing Karan's hair in motherly affection.

'Karan ke vitals toh normal hai and uski health mai kal se kaafi improvement hai hopefully usse jaldi hosh aa jaana chahiye.' Dr. Mahajan replied looking optimistic.

'Thank god.' Param said sighing in deep relief.

'Ya allah inn janabji ho hosh aajayegi yeh achi baat hai...lekin yeh uthte hi kahega ki isse wapas academy jaana hai.' Faizi said shaking his head at his best friend.

'Mai dekhti hu kaise yeh academy jaane ki zidd karta hai.' Batra sir said.

'Haa Pushpinderji sambhaaliye aap hi apne best commando ko humaari ek baat nahi maanega.' Batra ma'am said knowing very well how Karan would find 101 reasons to leave the hospital the moment he gets up.

'Sahi kaha aapne Batra ma'am dekh lena agar humne isse mana kia toh kahega' Faizi said changing his baritone to a deeper voice 'Hospital bhi koi rehne ki jagah hai.' he completed rolling his eyes like Karan would.

Karan who was slowly gaining consciousness heard Batra sir, Batra ma'am and Faizi's voice.Even though he was still trying to adjust with the light spewing in his eyes, his ears thanks to him being commando were sharp.

'Galat...baat..thodi..hai..saandh' Karan said meekly but everyone heard it.

And their faces bloomed with huge grins of happiness, tears welled up in the eyes of Batra ma'am as she continued to caress Karan's hair.

'Chotte yaar tujhe finally hosh aagaya.' Param said while keeping his hand on Karan's shoulder.

'Kaisa lag raha hai Shergill?' Batra sir asked.

'Better sir.' Karan said his voice still meek and gruff.

'Dr. Mahajan aap inn janabji ko ek baar check kar lijiye ek pal ke liye bhi bharosa nahi hai humme inn par.' Faizi said and Dr. Mahajan went ahead to check Karan as Param shifted to the other side.

Karan looked puzzled to see Dr. Mahajan there but then remembered that the latter was a doctor and made sense for him to be in a hospital and check him. Karan waited as Dr. Mahajan checked him.

'Kaha tha tension ki koi baat nahi hai bass aaram ki zaroorat hai.' Dr. Mahajan said looking at the other occupants who sighed in relief listening to the report. Dr. Mahajan looked at Karan who was struggling with something and he realised that he probably needed water, since most of the patients needed it post surgery.

Karan tried getting up since he was fed up of lying in the bed already, Dr. Mahajan and Param saw him getting up without any help and saw that he was clearly struggling due to the wounds that were still raw in the process of healing. The latter two helped him sit straight and Dr. Mahajan passed him a glass of water.

'Thank you.' Karan muttered and drank the water and he felt a instant relief in his dry itchy throat which was due to the anesthesia.

Karan kept the glass down and looked around, his eyes were searching for someone but said someone wasn't in his eyesight. Param and Faizi looked at Karan and then at each other and winked.

'jisee roz se dekha hai usko hum shamma jalana bhool gaye, dil thaam ke aise baithe hai kahin aana jaana bhool gaye..' Faizi sang 'Ab aath peher in aakho mai woh chanchal mukhda rehta hai.'

'Arrey waah Faizi miya kya gaya hai.' Param praised playing along with him.

'Oye saandh kitne baar kaha hai mat gaya kar itna bakwaas gaata hai tu.' Karan snapped at him irritatedly, where was his Rani Saheba he thought.

'Par Faizi tu gaa kyu raha hai?' Param asked pretending as if he knew nothing while eying an irritated Karan.

'Arrey bhaiya aapne dekha nahi kisi ka toh intezaar ho raha hai.' Faizi said while looking at Karan from the side eye.

Dr. Mahajan and the Batra couple got that the duo were teasing and playing along with Karan.

'Toh bata bhi de woh hai kaha.' Karan said while glaring at his brother and best friend who ignored him.

'Bhaiya kisine kuch kaha kya?' Faizi asked cupping his ear as if he was trying to hear something attentively.

'Oye saandh batade Rani Saheba kaha hai warna Koel ko bata dunga teri saari girlfriends ke baare mai.' Karan warned his best friend who lost the colour from his face, Param laughed at Faizi's plight but stopped when he heard Karan, 'Aur bhaiya mai bhabhi ko bata dunga ki aap dinn mai 5-6 cup black coffee peete ho ab bhi academy mai unhe bataye bina.' and Karan gave an extra sugary sweet smile to the duo.

Batra sir shook his head at Karan he was rightly given the name Ulti Khopdi. Batra ma'am laughed at the sight of Param and Faizi and answered Karan, 'Monami ko humne badi mushkil se academy bheja hai fresh hone ke liye. Nahi toh tum toh jaante hi ho ki woh kitni ziddi hai.' she said lovingly.

Karan nodded in understanding, he knew his Rani Saheba could be stubborn sometimes. He turned to Dr. Mahajan and asked, 'Doc discharge kab milega?'

Before Dr. Mahajan could answer he heard the voice he had been waiting to hear, 'Koi discharge nahi mil raha tumhe.' Karan looked at Monami who was standing at the door, Baby besides her holding her chachi's hand and Sid behind them.

Karan suddenly felt 100 times better after he saw his Rani Saheba but he, he was in deep deep trouble by the look in her eyes.

'Lo aagaya chaand ka tukda.' Param said, Faizi answered next 'Bhaiya chaand ka tukda nahi tsunami boliye ab toh Janabji ko allah hi bacha sakte hai.' Param nodded in understanding but smirked and gave a fist bump to Faizi.

'Chachu!!!' Baby shouted and went to Karan's bed. 'Papa lift me.' she said but saw that her papa was about to say something, 'Haa haa jaanti hu chachu ko lagi hai and mujhe careful hona chahiye mai jaanti hu isliye mai aapko keh rahi hu mujhe lift karne, nahito jab bhi chachu hospital mai hote hai mission ke baad woh hi mujhe lift karte hai.'

'Baby yaar yeh toh hum dono ka secret tha na.' Karan said and winked at Baby.

'Oops' Baby said and everyone else laughed at the duo as Param lifted her and kept her on the bed. 'So commando kaise ho aap?' Baby asked.

'Ab toh Special Agent Baby aagayi hai toh Special Agent Shera ekdum fit and fine hai.' Karan answered and kissed Baby's forehead and hugged her.

'Maine kaha tha na ki chachu ekdum fit and fine honge.' Baby said grinning, while sitting beside Karan and snuggling into her chachu as  if he was a teddy bear.

'Acha Baby aap yaha ? Mumma kaha hai.' Param asked his daughter.

'Maina kaha tha na kal ke mai chachu se milne aaungi isliye aai aur phir mumma ne orders diye hai ki Special Agent Param Shergill ko academy lau taaki aap fresh ho sake and phir mumma bhi chachu ko milne aasake.' Baby said the last bit with 'isn't that obvious tone.'

Dr. Mahajan stood watching at the uncle and niece reunion and how the Baby even though was a small girl was quite mature and definitely had the Shergill attitude.

'Acha Baby, chachu ko punishment toh milni chahiye na?' Monami said while crossing her hands at her chest and glaring at Karan who gulped down in fear.

'Yes chachi.' Baby said getting off the bed and standing in the same position as Monami.

'Punishment kis baat ki bhai maine kya kiya.' He asked puzzled.

Monami came and sat in front of him, 'Commando ho na aur tumhe jab patah tha ki koi humme pai nazar rakh raha hai tum humme bol nahi sakte the, plan cancel kar lete aur phir jab tum jaarahe the thode extra careful aur attentive nahi reh sakte the?' she said and startes hitting his shoulder.

'Rani Saheba kya kar rahi ho sab hai yaha sab ke saamne toh mat maaro.' Karan said looking at the others who were giggling at Karan's plight and Dr. Mahajan who was bemused at Monami.

'Toh dekhno do itni badi bewakoofi joh ki hai tumne.' Monami said while glaring at him.

'Tum mujhe bewakoof bula rahi ho?' Karan asked gawking at her.

'Main aesa nahi bola.' Monami replied.

'Lekin aapne hi toh abhi bola.' Karan said again playing along.

'Maine bewakoofi kaha bewakoof nahi bewakoof.'

'Dekho ab wapas tumne mujhe bewakoof bola.' Karan pointed out.

'Ji nahi maine yeh kaha ki tumne bohot badi bewakoofi ki hai maine tumhe-' She stopped when she saw Karan smiling at her with a teasing expression on his face.

'Khadoos Shergill you.' Monami huffed and hit him again on the arm, turning her face away from him.

Faizi, Param, Sid and Baby who were holding their laugh burst out giggling where was Batra sir chuckled at his best commando and Batra ma'am smiled at the duo lovingly.

'Acha theek hai I'm sorry.' Karan said while holding Monami's hand who still didn't look at him 'Ok ab kaan pakad kar sorry bol raha hu.' Karan said and held his ears and looked at Monami who looked back at him.

'Yaar ab sorry bhi bol diya, ek hug toh de hi sakti ho.' Karan said while giving puppy eyes. Monami melted at it and hugged Karan tightly.

Karan too hugged her back and and caressed her back, knowing very well she was hella worried for him since yesterday and all what they both needed was this hug.

'I'm fine Rani Saheba.' Karan said while caressing her hair.

'Haa woh dikh raha hai.' Monami said while coming out of the embrace and wiping the tears from her eyes. Karan shook his head at Monami and kissed her forehead in assurance that he was there and was fine. She just held on to his hand. They were like each other's anchor without the either they would probably drown.

Batra Ma'am did a nazar utaaro action looking at the two. The others smiled with love at the two.

'Kisine sahi kaha hai Happy Wife Happy Life.' Param said looking at the duo.

'Sahi kaha Param, nhito-' Batra sir was about to say something when Batra ma'am intervened 'Nahito kya.'

'Kuch nahi.' Batra sir immediately kept mum.

Param kept an assuring and sympathetic hand on Batra sir's shoulder meaning to tell him that he understood the latter's feelings.

'Chachi, chachu ki punishment.' Baby reminded.

'Baby aap chachu ki team mai ho ya chachi ki.' Karan asked his little commando who gave a toothish grin.

'Khadoos Shergill tumhaari punishment maine nahi decide ki hai atleast not the entire thing, Papa.' Monami said while looking at Dr. Mahajan who nodded.

'Well yeh punishment nahi hai mere taraf se it's just an advice from your doctor, inn logo ne kaha ki yeh tumahaare liye punishment.' Dr. Mahajan clearified 'Tumhe 1 month no heavy exercise and no missions, proper rest and diet. And before you intervene yeh tumhaare betterment ke liye hai, tumhaari body ko rest aur proper healing ki zaroorat hai.'

Karan looked miffed when he heard the advice, 'Mai khud train nhi kar sakta par mai apne cadets ko toh training de sakta hu na?'

Dr. Mahajan was surprised at Karan's concern at his cadets' training, 'Haa tumhe unhe train kar sakte ho par atleast 5 days to 1 week rest ke baad yaha no compromises, kyuki yeh mera jurisdiction hai.' he answered in an authoratative tone. Karan nodded having no option.

'Aur dusri punishment yeh hai ki tumhe bohot saari kadwi dawaiyaan khaani padengi.' Monami said while looking at Karan who gave a sigh of relief?

'Yeahhh chachu ko bitter medicines khaani padengi...ab kaise bachoge bachu.' Baby said eyeing Karan who gave a false angry look. 'Aap bhi mujhe bohot kadwi medicines khilaate ho jab mujhe theek nahi hota ab mai aur chachi aapke saath aesa karnge.' She said triumptly and high fived her chachi in victory.

Param and Sidzi shook their heads chuckling.

'Haa yeh punishment na theek hai, mujhe laga tum kahogi ki mujhse dur raho aur baat bhi mat karo 1 hafte ke liye.' Karan said looking at Monami, 'Aur woh mujhse nahi hota.' 

Monami's eyes widened and she blushed.

'Oye chotte kuch toh sharam kar.' Param said

'Sharam kis baat ki bhai, meri fiance hai aur aap toh bolo hi mat aap bhi bhabhi ke bina aadha din nahi reh sakti.' Karan said nonchalantly and Param shut his mouth.

'Waise Karan ki baat toh sahi hai Param.' Batra sir said agreeing.

'Okay guys enough of the punishment talks.' Sid said 'Jeez bro aap kaise ho?'

'Ek dum theek hu Sid.' Karan replied smiling at Sid.

'That's cool par I know aapko bhi bhuk lagi hogi. So let's have breakfast, bhabs bro ne bheja hai and trust me it's delicious yeh moti aur choti billi ne mujhe bhi khaane nahi diya.' Sid said while holding up two bags of the breakfast tiffins.

'Karan, mai aur Pushpinder wapas academy jaate hai baadme aayenge wapas milne rest karna and sab kuch ache se khaana aur dawaiyaan lena.' Batra ma'am said while kissing Karan's forehead.

'Take care Shergill.' Batra sir said while patting Karan's shoulder. 'Chalo Faizi.' he said and the two moved out whilst Faizi looked disheartened at being called as he wanted to have the breakfast.

'Faizi sir bhabs bro ne aapke liye banaya breakfast academy mai.' Sid informed a disheartened Faizi who gave a huge smile when he heard what Sid said.

'Chaliye Janabji apna khayal rakhiye hum chalte hai, humaara naashta humaara intezaar kar raha hai.' Faizi said while hugging Karan and bolted out the room.

'Chalo bhai, Sid jaldi naashta de bhook lagi hai.' Param said as he went over to Sid to collect the breakfast bags.

'Mai chalta hu aap log apna breakfast kariye.' Dr. Mahajan said

'Walnut uncle- I mean Deepak uncle aap bhi rukh jaaiye you can also have the breakfast.' Sid said.

'Yes sir aap bhi breakfast khaa lijiye.' Param said and in an insisting tone which made Dr. Mahajan stay back.

They soon started their breakfast, Monami feeding Karan as he had an IV in his right hand and Karan made sure she simultaneously ate her own breakfast. Dr. Mahajan saw how everyone poured their love on Karan and how he returned the love back equally. He also saw how Baby was fond of her chachu who was also her best friend. The Karan he was seeing was a complete different person then the Karan he had known. Had he done a mistake by making opinions and judging Karan without getting to know him entirely? Perhaps he did....

So guys here's the next part....

I hope you guys have liked this part. Also the next few parts maybe delayed and would probably be the last part or parts. And do you think Walnut will accept Moran? And would he mend his relationship with Monami??Did you get bored of anything while reading? What do you guys think, lemme know !!!

Waise Karan ki punishment theek thi ya joh punishment usse laga Monu degi woh deni chahiye thi??

If you liked this part, do vote and comment I'd love to read your views and any suggestions, ideas, advises, criticism is welcome. Do lemme know how you felt about this part.

Target : 45+ votes

Until next time Adiosss 🌻🍃

Yours Truly,
Sara 🤍💫

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 187 7
This FanFiction is on Our Dear MoRan❤.... Cover credit goes to @studious_species peep in to know more...😉
31.7K 1.3K 18
Here I post all my one shots on MoRan Check it out..
41.3K 2K 28
Why it's only me Monami ~Karan Sometimes it's okey to be not okey ~Monami Completed ✔️
7.8K 471 7
Just another bunch of fanfics about our favourites.. ❤