"๐‘บ๐‘ถ๐‘น๐‘น๐’€, ๐‘พ๐‘น๐‘ถ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ ๐‘ท๐‘ณ๏ฟฝ...

By Dojo10069

๐’๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ ๐ฑ ๐จ๐œ __________________________________________________________________________________ "๐‘ฐ๐’”... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 3

1.3K 30 0
By Dojo10069

____________________________________________________________________________

An emerald comforter, rugs, and classy green wallpaper surround her bed, which is in the center of the room on a white marble floor. Yet, there are disorganized blueprints scattered over the space, including on the floor, in cabinets, and on the table. A young woman was sound asleep in the middle of the bed, her coffee cup perched on top of a nightstand.

"Ma'am, it's time for you to leave for your flight, to Woodsboro, California, and since you canceled your meeting, I'll be telling Sir, Benjamin to continue organizing files, creating documents, managing office supply inventory, and scheduling appointments. And he will send the important paper works that need to be signed," a sound alarm then rang throughout the room.

JAX called her again, "Ma'am, 5 minutes have passed and you need to depart for your trip, and you need to see the residence you ask for, and you need to unpack your things, and you need to apply to a school. Ma'am," the monotone said. But the young woman still didn't stand up.

Nonetheless, Antonia continued to remain relaxed, muttering, "Wait," but making no attempt to stand up. JAX, therefore, makes the decision to play loud music (Elvis Presley, Rubberneckin'). Antonia became completely awake as a result, and she unexpectedly begins to sway to the beat because, well, it was catchy.

So Antonia stood up scratching her head, and went to the kitchen with pastel green wall and stood there cooking sweet bacon, egg, and... garlic rice and starts making her coffee, while waiting for the rice cooker, she stood up and cover the dishes and went to the bathroom she brushed her teeth and went to the shower after she finished her things in the shower.

To select some casual yet slightly formal clothing, she walked to her bedroom. She returned to the kitchen wearing black pants, a black belt, a white turtleneck, and a black trench coat. Just in time for the rice to finish cooking, she set the trench coat down on the chair and went to eat. As she was eating, JARVIS informed Antonia of some news. When she finished, she put the dishes in the dishwasher and went to her custom-built Maserati MC20 black. Many millionaires wanted to buy it, but she refused since she was...lazy, and since she was not 18 yet...there would be problems.

And as she was driving, several onlookers observed the sleek black car with interest. Many car enthusiasts looked at it with interest, while others merely observed. But as they watched, a young woman who exuded wealth stepped out from the shadows. A staff member arrives and escorted her to her private aircraft. She was still unaware of the attention she attracted because of her model-like walking style.

She simply dozed off for the entire flight as she was sitting on the plane. obviously drained. the soothing music played, and she was served a steak, coca-cola, and lastly a big burger. She slept once more because she had nothing to do and didn't want to leave her cozy spot.

She was rudely awakened by the flight attendants as they landed, saying, "Ma'am, we are here. We landed in California." Antonia simply went to her custom house after that. When she first gets to her house, it has a lovely design, but when she goes up to the attic, she sees a cyberpunk design that looks similar to the basement, which makes her happy. She goes to the institution to enroll.

Antonia responded with a nod when the principal commented, "You must be Miss Clifton , and I welcome you here."

____________________________________________________________________________

"Have you heard there's a new student coming?"

"Yeah, yeah I heard that she was a girl"

"There are many murmurs about the new student"

____________________________________________________________________________

The neighborhood was abuzz with admiration for Antonia's Maserati MC20 Black as she made her way to her house as our main character, Antonia, had recently moved to Woodsboro. She carried on singing along to the radio.

____________________________________________________________________________

Steve Orth and Casey Becker were both murdered at the same time Antonia arrived. She didn't know what had happened in the town, but she couldn't let it bother her. She went to her house and noticed that all of her belongings were organized, so she changed into a white loose t-shirt, cargo pants, and some Dr. Martens boots. She also applied some lip tint because she doesn't know how to apply makeup.

She rarely leaves her lab and has already developed a pale complexion. Her hair was as dark as black, and the hue of her eyes matched that of her hair. Her entire attractiveness is natural, so she's obviously half Asian. She decided to go outside to experience the sunlight.

She drove to the neighboring store to purchase the items she needed, along with a canvas and some painting supplies just for fun. When she was browsing the store, she ran into someone.

"Oh, I'm so sorry!" Antonia quickly expressed her regret for the mishap she had caused, but the person she had run into did not become enraged; instead, they expressed their regret at the same time as hers, but their eyes trailed up to her face and they gazed at her up and down.

The man asked curiously, as this was his first encounter with her, "Oh? Are you new here?" Antonia, who was asked the question, definitely responded. She's not bashful merely because she hasn't interacted with people, She simply finds it tedious to respond, so she leaves people hanging.

"Sure, I just moved here," Antonia said as she slumped on the shelf next to her.

The man said, which confused Antonia, "Ah, so you're the new student they keep talking about."

Antonia paused and asked him, "What?" before continuing what she was doing.

As this is the first time she has introduced herself, Randy Meeks asked her, "Oh yeah! My name is Randy Meeks, what's your name?" When Randy gazed at her expectantly, it made her chuckle. "Well, my name is Antonia Clifton , pleasure meeting you," Antonia responded with a smirk.

Randy started suggesting scary movies to Antonia when they began talking; Randy was surprised to learn that Antonia had never seen a horror or thriller film. Given that she was working nonstop, it makes sense why he would have overlooked her trinkets, which serve as her entertainment

When they were leaving the store, Randy asked Antonia if she would want to watch a movie he wanted to show; of course, she said yes, but added, "But, first we need to purchase a hamburger and coffee." Antonia stated that this caused Randy to question whether combining a burger with coffee was a smart idea. but he won't criticize it because that suits her taste.

Randy froze as the two teenagers exited the store and made their way to Antonia's car in the parking lot. Antonia put the groceries in the trunk and sat in the driver's seat, but she stopped and turned to face Randy, who was visibly startled and had his mouth open and his eyes wide as he admired the vehicle and the driver. Antonia laughed, "Oh, Randyboy, shut your mouth."

Randy protested, feeling embarrassed, as he flushed, "He-hey don't call me that!"

Antonia answered, "Okay, come in then," before getting into her car, raising the door, and lowering the roof.

Randy eagerly climbed inside and began to look around the vehicle, saying, "That's so fucking fantastic!"

"Okay", Antonia remarked as she accelerated the car, Randy quickly nodded and raised his head to feel the wind on his face. "Well, first we go to the closest fast food chain, and then we go to the shop you were mentioning, okay?"

____________________________________________________________________________

Randy happily explained everything as Antonia and Randy made their way to the local video store after ordering takeout.

Randy kept droning on, "You should watch Halloween, When a Stranger Calls, Friday the Thirteenth, Prom Night, Hellraiser, and A Nightmare on Elm Street," which caused Antonia's sharp mind to memorize all the titles he mentioned and she made a mental note to herself that she needed to study all the movies he mentioned.

When they arrived at the Horror section, Randy immediately stopped talking, which alarmed Antonia, who said, "Are you okay?"

Randy lowered his head and began pretending like he was looking for some movies next to them, muttering, "Uh...yeah, I'm okay."

A loud yell, "Hey!! Randy what's up, boy!" was heard around the shout, which caused Antonia to turn toward the person who shouted. "What's wrong-" Antoni was interrupted.

The towering male whistled, "Woah!, hello little lady," as he stared at her up and down. Soon after, he said, "I didn't realize you could get a hot babe, Randy."

The male continued, "So, what's your name gorgeous doll," this prevented Randy from responding. Antonia was upset that he had interrupted her, so she grabbed Randy's wrist and dragged him to her car so they could drive away.

But, the man stopped them and barred their way out, saying, "Easy there baby, didn't intend to get you mad." He then looked at Randy, who most likely noticed the look 'Stu' had given him.

"Well, Antonia, this is STUART MACHER, my student who also likes horror films, and Stu this is Antonia Clifton ", Randy explains.

Antonia nodded and turned to face Randy since she was a little upset.

Antonia said as she swiftly left the shop, "Well, since you're catching up with your friends, Randy you could have my phone and address so we could go on a movie marathon." But Randy chose to sprint after her, and Stu who was quiet followed the two. As Stu saw Antonia's automobile, it made his mouth opened at the sleek black car that, closed the roof. In order to give Antonia some privacy, she drove off.

As the car was no longer visible, Stu looked over at Randy, who had turned around to choose a movie to watch with Antonia. Nonetheless, Stu leaned into Randy and placed his arms on his shoulder.

Stu looks at Randy with chilly eyes and asks, "Want to share some information on the girl?"

Randy answered, trying to calm himself down, "Well, I don't know much since she just moved here." He was afraid of how Stu was gazing at him.

Stu adds, "Oh...can I see her number?" while continuing to firmly squeeze Randy's shoulder.

Due to his current level of fear of Stu, Randy did him the number, and Stu then abruptly asked him, "So, would she enroll in our school?."

"Oh, she mentioned that she needed to finish school, so sure," Randy stumbled, hesitant to reveal all the facts he had learned.

"All right, invite her tomorrow," Stu said as he entered the address and phone number into the chat box. Because Randy was unaware of what Stu was doing, he believed that he was merely typing numbers. When Stu was finished, he returned Randy's phone and said, "Okay, see you around, Randy," as he quickly exited the store.

____________________________________________________________________________

Stu began to hop around when he spotted a familiar back. He hailed the person and leaped onto their back, but they abruptly shoved him to the ground.

With a cool but interested tone, Billy asks, "What made you so happy today?"

"You can imagine how exciting it was to meet her because she just moved here, you know there's a new student tomorrow!! She is so cool!" stated Stu as he and the person next to him began to stroll.

The person next to him simply hummed "Oh" in response to Stu's stupidity.

Billy was staring at Stu with his eyes, and Stu remarked, in a sweet tone, "Aw, come on, don't look at me so terribly!!"

Billy said as he started to walk away, "don't look at me like that or I'll kill you."

Stu continued, "Oh, and you'd be amazed if you saw her vehicle, it was incredibly cool! And do you know her name is Antonia Clifton !!, she's very pretty, smart, and very easy to irritate..." Stu kept talking about her, about her body shapes, like her chest areas, ass, and more.

Billy stops moving and stops thinking when Stu mentions the name because he recognizes the name and can recall where he originally heard it. Yet, he put the name back to mind.

Billy simply nodded in response. "Oh yeah, were going to do it tonight?" exclaimed Stu, eager to find her already.

Billy demanded with scowling brows, "Just be patient, Stu."

"Okay," said Stu, changing the topic and telling about everything that had transpired while describing continued Antonia's appearance.

It made Billy very curious about you, Stu likes your face.

____________________________________________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216K 4.4K 15
๐•๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•œ๐•Ÿ๐• ๐•จ ๐•€'๐•• ๐•ฃ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•จ๐•’๐•๐•œ ๐•’๐•๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•– ๐•‹๐•™๐•’๐•Ÿ ๐•ก๐•๐•’๐•ช ๐•’ ๐•ค๐•ฆ๐•ก๐•ก๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•š๐•Ÿ' ๐•ฃ๐• ๐•๐•– ๐•€๐•— ๐•€ ๐•”๐•’๐•Ÿ'๐•ฅ ๐•˜๐•–๐•ฅ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ฃ๐•š...
142K 4.6K 19
๐š†๐š‘๐šŠ๐š'๐šœ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š™๐š˜๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š›๐šข๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐šŽ๐š—๐š ๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐šž๐š•๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐šข๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šœ๐š’๐š๐šœ ๐š™๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ๐š’๐šœ๐š๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐š•๐šข ๐šŽ๐š—๐šŒ๐š•๐š˜๐šŠ๐š”๐šŽ๏ฟฝ...
517K 12K 31
'๐ป๐‘’๐‘™๐‘™๐‘œ? ๐‘Šโ„Ž๐‘œ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘ ?' '๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ž?' '๐ผ ๐‘‘๐‘œ๐‘›'๐‘ก ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘˜ ๐‘ ๐‘œ' '๐–๐ก๐ฒ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ, ๐๐จ๐ฏ๐š? ๐ˆ ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ ...
172K 5K 12
๐š๐ฉ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐œ / (หŒรฆpษ™หˆฮธษ›tษชk) / -------- โ˜พ ๏ผŽ* โ€ข + ๐Ÿซง๐ŸŽญ๐Ÿช„ ๏ผŽ* โ€ข + โ˜ฝ ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ซ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ยน ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ...