The Unbelievable Crimeβ”†βœ“

By bora-bish

Start: 14th June, 2022 End: 27th March, 2023 || Most Cherished Rankings: #1 kimnamjoonff #11 rmff #11 namjoon... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: Third Murder
Chapter 2: The stone
Chapter 3: That Book
Chapter 4: Ilsan
Chapter 5: Kindergarten
Chapter 6: Kims
Chapter 7: Midnight Snack
Chapter 8: Sherlock Holmes
Chapter 9: Choi Giho
Chapter 10: Found You
Chapter 11: Kidnapped
Chapter 12: Free or not?
Chapter 13: Tell me
Chapter 14: Mistakened
Chapter 15: Answers
Chapter 16: Screwed for Real
Chapter 17: Give and Take
Chapter 18: Gunshot
Chapter 19: You okay?
Chapter 20: Suffer
Chapter 21: Fishy
Chapter 22: Blood
Chapter 23: Journal
Chapter 24: Brother
Chapter 25: Drunk
Chapter 26: Deja vu?
Chapter 27: Bruises
Chapter 28: Food and Sleep
Chapter 29: Rain
Chapter 30: An Old Friend
Chapter 31: Talks and Laughs
Chapter 32: Vintage Buildings
Chapter 33: Unfinished Business
Chapter 34: The Great Rescue
Chapter 35: Old Wounds
Chapter 36: Guns and Lies
Chapter 37: A Clear Head
Chapter 38: Favored Sheltered
Chapter 39: Missing Pieces
Chapter 40: The Hyung Card
Chapter 41: Beware Of Snakes
Chapter 42: After So Long
Chapter 43: Gardens with Ponds
Chapter 44: Long Time, No See?
Chapter 45: Training Room
Chapter 46: Gain their Trust
Chapter 47: Accidental Encounters
Chapter 48: It Hurts
Chapter 49: Grown Up
Chapter 50: Song Youngsoo
Chapter 51: Noona
Chapter 52: You Messed Up
Chapter 53: Growing Distance
Chapter 54: Partners
Chapter 55: Useful Works
Chapter 56: Apologies
Chapter 57: Empty Dreams
Chapter 58: Hightime
Chapter 59: Trick or Trust
Chapter 60: Break-in
Chapter 61: Betrayal
Chapter 62: Not Worth It
Chapter 63: The Arrow And The Song
Chapter 64: The Three Spies
Chapter 65: Burning Hopes
Chapter 66: Birth And Death
Chapter 67: Moongazing
Chapter 68: Drunk In Jealousy
Chapter 69: Giggles and Soju
Chapter 70: North America
Chapter 71: Fierce Hatred
Chapter 72: Closed Case
Chapter 73: The Last Puzzle Piece
Chapter 74: Unknown Plan
Chapter 76: Revenge Games
Chapter 77: The Final Fight
The End
Epilogue

Chapter 75: The Meeting

10 3 0
By bora-bish

||

~No one's POV~

||

Everyone was sitting in the living room.

Nearly everyone was worried.

Except for Y/N, of course.

They all stared at the phone kept on the table.

They were staring so much that if it were a person it would have probably died of self-consciousness a hundred times over.

"Do you think he will call?" Jungkook said aloud.

"I have a strong feeling he will," Taehyung answered out loud.

"Everyone please stop saying their thoughts aloud it's annoying I might commit a fucking murder," Yoongi said, visibly annoyed.

Taehyung giggled.

As he was about to retort with something weird, the phone rang.

In a flash, Y/N picked it up and put it on speaker.

"I want you to meet me at the Herald Interprises, you know where it is. I will reach there in an hour, and it is exactly one hour and seventeen minutes from your place if you come on your bike. So I want you to come here on a bike only," Youngsoo ordered the moment the call was connected.

"You want me to come there on a bike? My back is gonna curse you till eternity," Y/N grumbled in an irritated voice but gave a thumbs up in Jimin's direction.

"I want you to have the best of both worlds noona, so if you come on a bike I will know you are alone, and you will enjoy the beautiful scenery on your way. And believe me, I will know if you are alone or not," Youngsoo sugarcoated the word 'noona' way too much, making Y/N gag.

"Sure, it feels so," Y/N made a disgusted face, "good to hear you call me," Y/N scrunched up her face in distaste, "noona again after so many years."

Y/N closed her eyes as she said those lies. So much for a meeting.

Around her, the younger members were having a hard time controlling their laughter.

"I wished I missed you as much as you miss me," Youngsoo said with no emotions.

Y/N rolled her eyes.

"It hurt me to hear that from you," Y/N looked like she would be sick any second, "but I hope you still miss me even a tiny bit."

Y/N gave the fakest sigh ever.

"I will try to. See you at the warehouse!" Youngsoo hung up and Y/N threw the phone away which landed on the carpet a few feet away.

"I usually hate sugarcoating but this one was actually too much," Y/N shook her head as if to remove the memories of the previous five minutes.

"Oh god please don't ever do that again," Jimin doubled over in laughter.

The room was divided into two people, one, who were laughing at the public display of affection between the two siblings. People who belonged to this category were mainly Taehyung, Jimin, Sunghoon, Jungkook, and Maria. The other half was of people who were worried about Y/N's decision of meeting Youngsoo. People in this category were mainly Yoongi, Hoseok, Jin, and Namjoon.

"Y/N, please rethink your decision, you can't go to meet him," Hoseok requested her for the hundredth time today.

Y/N smiled reassuringly. "I promise you Oppa I will be alive. And I have a plan. Youngsoo is as predictable as I thought."

Y/N stood up excitedly to face everyone.

"So here's what we do..."

||

It had been almost an hour and Y/N's back was at the point of breaking.

"God damn it, Youngsoo," Y/N cursed repeatedly as her back was threateningly on the verge of breaking into pieces.

Bike rides are awesome.

But the moment you are riding a bike for an hour straight on the worst road you could find, you suddenly feel it's the worst thing ever and should be banned in the entire world.

Sure, Y/N had been on bike rides longer than this but at least the roads were plain.

This was like she was doing parkour in the name of roads.

"It's okay Y/N-ah, bear it, at least after this we can get some fucking answers," Y/N said to herself.

The excruciatingly long ride finally came to an end when the board of 'Herald Interprises' came into view.

And sure enough, the old warehouse was just like Y/N had seen, four stories high with almost eight windows across. Y/N made sure she looked around as if she had seen it for the first time even if this was her third time visiting here.

Y/N pushed open the big iron gate whose hinges groaned as it opened. Y/N could feel the rusted gate give away under her fingers but it was okay as long as the door opened.

"Youngsoo? Are you there?" Y/N called out, her voice echoing in the room.

She could easily tell this was a warehouse, old machines, and furniture was kept neatly stacked in the room. Some were covered with a dusty cloth which once must have been white but now was closer to brown, and the others were uncovered revealing the rusty parts underneath.

"I'm here, noona."

Y/N spun in her place, trying to locate the source of the voice.

For a fleeting second, she wanted him to be her brother.

Just to see him again, alive, breathing, and not covered in his own blood.

But just as every wish doesn't come true, this wish was also left unresolved.

"Youngsoo? Where are you?" Y/N walked around the machines, trying to get a glimpse of the black-haired boy.

Had he changed his hair color? Was he again taller than her? Did he get piercings like he always said? Was his voice cracking again? Does he still hate mustaches?

So many questions in her mind.

Yet she was frantically searching for him.

"I'm right here noona," Youngsoo's airy laugh came from her right.

Y/N made a beeline through the machines. She turned round and round in circles, but her eyes never saw any whiff of black hair or even a flash of clothes.

"Where are you Youngsoo?" Y/N's voice broke at the end, the desperation showing through.

Her brother was here, in the same room as her, and yet she couldn't see him.

"Stay where you are," Youngsoo commanded.

Y/N stopped walking, frozen in her place.

This was the moment.

This was when she would see her brother.

After so long.

"I'm here."

Y/N smiled without even trying to.

Turning around in a spin, she finally saw him.

Her little brother.

Not so little anymore.

Sure, he was a bit taller again, more than her probably. He really had those scars, one on his nose and one on his jaw. His hair was still black, he hadn't changed it. Everything was the same, yet so different.

And Y/N did the first thing that came to her mind.

Running towards him at full speed, Y/N wrapped him in a tight hug.

"You don't even know how much I longed for this moment," Y/N whispered into his shoulder while Youngsoo just stood there with wide eyes.

This was unusual.

Y/N should be killing him, right?

He awkwardly wrapped his own arms around her.

Something nudged him through his jacket.

"Okay, this is weird," Youngsoo muttered.

"You are back!" Y/N said happily, pulling back to look at him, and then wrapped him in a hug again.

Youngsoo was amused.

The game seemed to be in his hands.

Until Y/N whispered in his ear.

"This moment would have been a lot more special if you were my brother."

Youngsoo realized a bit too late that the thing poking him through his jacket was Y/N's gun.

In fact, he didn't even realize it until Y/N had already shot him twice in a row.

"Game over, Lucas."

||

Vote for President Namjoon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.6K 2.7K 57
'This is 2012. Did you hit your head somewhere?!' 'W-what?! How can this be 2012 when I clearly remember that I was watching the World Cup of 2022...
46.1K 2.3K 27
What happens when a rude, stubborn, but genius and handsome CEO meets his nemesis who hates everything about him? ...Or does she? "Can't there be a s...
409K 10.9K 30
Y/N a cold, depressed and a savage girl who have a bitter past. She lived with her mother but what will happen if one day her mother will get married...
122K 5.3K 93
'Why do you look like the female version of Jungkook?' 'Hey! Why are you copying me!!!' Entering in to the HYBE label, Lee Y/N couldn't help but to...