KDA(If U Know U Know)Oneshots

By Shadedawn

KokuDou or Akadou ....... OR KOKUDOUKAZA (Note that douma is bottom in my stories) More

✨Intro✨
Brighter than Stars
Brighter than stars(Part 2)
I Can't Take it Anymore
Moonlight Kisses
Brighter Than Stars (Part 3)
GenderSwap Accident
Performance Partners
Sharing is Caring
A little request...
Brighter Than Stars (Part 4)
Lose One, Earn One
Works in progress 😅
Happy Pride month!
His name has been chosen✨
It's Been Awhile-
Very very late kitty birthday-
Hi there? Again?
Brighter Than Stars (Part 5)
Downfalls, Surprises and...Love?
Obedience

Unexpected Comfort

1.7K 22 149
By Shadedawn

Suggested by: Another friend!
Ship: KokuDou
AU: Douma has siblings
Genre: Fluff and a lil, just a tiny bit angst
Character roles: Demons
Kokushibo: ???yrs old
Douma: ???yrs old
(Mentioning of death is present)
Images are from Pinterest

Kokushibo's POV:

An unfamiliar sound of someone sobbing could be heard as I was training on one of the platforms in the Infinity Castle. Strange. Although the sound of someone sobbing itself wasn't rare, the fact that it sounded quite deep, was. The only Kizukis that I know who cry often are Daki and Aizetsu. But there's no way it's Daki since her crying is high pitched and she would usually scream for her brother as she cries. Aizetsu's sobs are so quiet that even if you're only a few meters away from him, you could still barely hear him cry. Plus, the both of them are on missions right now. So who could it be? I started to try to trace the sounds to the source. If I asked Nakime, Muzan-sama might hear about this, so it was better to just find it myself, even if it means having to navigate my way around the entire Infinity Castle, which might be a little difficult since the rooms and platforms are constantly moving.

As I got closer to Douma's room, the sound of crying got louder. Could it be Douma? What?! Him?! Crying?! There's no way! Muzan-sama had told me that he was emotionless, how could it be him? Maybe there's someone else in his room, but who? I rapped smartly on the door a couple of times. "Douma? Are you in there?"

I could hear the sobs immediately stopped when I asked. After a moment, Douma replied. "Yes, Kokushibo-dono! Give me a few minutes, I'll be out soon."

I leaned in the wall beside the door as I waited for Douma to do...whatever he needed to do. And sure enough, after about 4 minutes, the door was swung open to reveal Douma, who was wearing his fake smile again. "Hi, Kokushibo-dono, what brings you here? Is it going to take long? Because if so, please, come in!" He said, stepping aside so I could enter.

I went in and got straight to the point. "Douma, who was the one crying just now? I could hear sobs from where I was training, and they seem to be coming from your room."

His eyes widened a little upon hearing that. "O-oh, uh. Are you sure it wasn't coming from Daki's room?" His voice sounded forced, as if he was scared to talk.

I told him that there was no way it was Daki, since she was on a mission and the voice was most likely a male's. "Ah! Then it must have been the man that I was eating a few moments ago! Yeah, that must have been what you heard. He sure was a dramatic one! Hehe..." He replied, fidgeting with the sleeves of his turtle neck.

Alright, something was definitely up. I looked at him dead in the eyes, making him quiver a little as he gulped in fear. "It was you, wasn't it?"

"Haha! No, what are you talking about! It can't be me! I don't have emotions, and plus, you don't have any evidence that it was me! So you can't just assume like that!" He exclaimed, crossing his arms and pretending to be angry.

I continued to stare at him as I spoke calmly. "Yes, I do. One, you only eat women. Two, you've been showing signs of fear and anxiety, both of which are emotions. And three," I grabbed him, dragged him into the bathroom and proceeded to drench him with water from one of the pails that hadn't been emptied, causing him to yelp in surprise. "It's very obvious you were wearing makeup."

Douma was completely wet from head to toe, his hair, which wasn't tied up, was all over his face and sticking to his back. He stood there, rooted to the ground as I flung the pail onto the floor and moved away the hair that was on his face, revealing his puffy eyes and red nose. He looked back at me dumbfounded. He opened his mouth as if he wanted to say something, but nothing came out."So, mind explaining why you were crying? Or how you are even feeling emotion?"

Douma closed his jaw and walked out of the bathroom, motioning me to follow him. He then climbed onto his queen sized bed and hugged his knees as I did the same. Once I had sat down beside him, he started to talk. "See, I once had emotions. When I was really young I was able to feel emotions just like everyone else. I was just a normal kid. But my stupid parents thought I was some kind of gift from God or something, so they made me the head of their cult, which they apparently sold my twin brother to fund it, according to Aniki, then also sold Nee-san to some pervert.l I was to be worshipped and had to listen to their sorrows and woes, not to mention pretending to understand them and waste my tears on them. I wasn't allowed to sleep until I had tended to every single one of them, hence, I had to wear make up to cover up the black eye bags I get from the lack of sleep. Eventually, I lost my emotions, and developed insomnia. My parents got me a doctor, only to find out that I had been diagnosed with Alexithymia. But they didn't care. All they wanted was the money I was making from being worshipped as a gift of God. When Aniki found out I had lost my emotions, he was enraged. That night, I witnessed him stab my father to death in the kitchen, then get stabbed from behind by my mother, right in the heart. My mother, who was in grief, took a bottle of rat poison from the shelf and drank the whole thing, dyng a slow painful death. But all I did was scrunch up my nose and complain about how nasty the room smelt. I knew I was supposed to feel sad about Aniki's death, but I only felt empty. Muzan-sama made me a demon at 20, but I didn't leave the cult because I needed money and food. But I was free! And that was all that mattered."

He suddenly stopped talking and clenched his fist. Tears were already forming at the corners of his eyes, but he blinked them away. "Sorry, let's continue. Anyways, just a few months ago, Nee-san and my twin brother, Daro, found their way back to my cult thanks to Daki and Gyutaro. Turns out, Nii-san was sold to Daki in the Entertainment District after being turned into a demon by Muzan-sama at the age of 22 and sold from person to person, while Daro was initially sold to a traveling circus as a circus clown who was in charge of doing all the dangerous stunts. He got badly hurt during one of his performances, so the circus left him to die and went to somewhere else to perform. Muzan-sama found him on the verge of death and turned him. He then went on to go to the Entertainment District to get a job, which was where he and Nii-san reunited. It was by luck that Daki took interest in them because of the fact that they were demons and she thought Nii-san was very pretty, so she took them to my cult to introduce them to me. It was one of the best days of my life, knowing that my siblings were alive and well! Tho both of them don't eat human flesh at all. Nii-san gets energy with the help of the flower wrapped around her neck, which photosynthesizes with moonlight. While Daro crunches on wood, coal and bones to fuel himself like a furnace. But 3 days ago, I saw Nee-san get beheaded, and I just stood there and didn't even go after the Hashira that beheaded her. The Hashira didn't spot me, so she just simply left...."

Large, fat tears started to roll down his cheeks as he started shouting. "I'M FUCKING USELESS!" He shouted, scratching at his head and staining his hair with the blood drawn. "I'M UPPER MOON 2, YET I COULDN'T EVEN PROTECT SOMEONE I LOVED! I'M JUST A STUPID CURSE, EVERYONE I LOVE IS GOING TO DIE AT THIS POINT! DARO HAD TO GO KILL THE HASHIRA HIMSELF AFTER I TOLD HIM, AND I DIDN'T EVEN GO AND HELP! HE COULD HAVE DIED FROM THE OTHER HASHIRAS THAT ARRIVED AT THE SCENE! I'M JUST A FUCKING GOOD FOR NOTHING FREA-"

I clamped my hand over his mouth, feeling unnaturally pissed. Then, out of instinct, I wrapped an arm around him and pulled him as close as possible, till our faces were just an inch apart. "That's enough, Douma... Don't blame yourself, it's not your fault. Just let it all out alright? That's it, let it all out." I comforted him the best I could, pulling him close and laying his head on my shoulder to cry on. For a moment, he just laid there, as if unsure of what I was doing. But he eventually lean into the hug and pressed his face on my shoulder, muffling his sobs. I actually felt bad for once, seeing Douma like this. I started rubbing his back and telling him that everything was going to be alright. It worked after a while, his cries were reduced to sniffles, tho he was still clinging onto me. "Sorry... I'm just scared. Scared I'd lose everyone I love. Scared I'd lose Daro. And scared I'd lose you..."

Poor thing. Scared he'd lose m-... Wait a minute... didn't he say he was scared he'd lose the people he LOVED?! OH SHIT DOES THAT MEAN- "You love me?!"

Even tho his face was hidden, I could spot a little bit of blush starting to spread across his cheeks. For a few minutes, neither of us could speak. But suddenly, I felt something press itself against my lips quickly before retracting. I could already feel my face getting hot as Douma buried is face into my chest and mumbled out an apology. "It...it's fine. I liked that honestly."

"You did?!" Douma said in surprise, snapping his head up.

I gave him a quick nod before pressing my lips against his again. This time, the kiss turned into a long passionate one that lasted for a few minutes before we pulled away. Douma's face was tinted a dark red as he smiled at me, but it was a genuine smile, not his usual fake one. "So, this is kind of too early and I might be going too fast but...are we a thing now?"

I hesitated for a moment, looking straight into his beautiful, kaleidoscopic eyes. "If you want to, sure!" I said to him, cupping his cheeks to pull him closer and give him a kiss on the top of his head.

His smile widened as he gave me a peck on the cheek and laid down on me, wrapping his legs around my waist and his hands pulling me as close as he possibly could. "I love you, Koku!"

I smiled at the nickname he gave me. Honestly can't blame him for giving me one so fast, he was probably tired of saying my long ass name everytime he want to call me over or something. "Love you too." I replied.

BONUS✨(Don't y'all just love them 🙃):

No one's POV:

*Twang* Nakime strummed her biwa, summoning an Upper Moon with each strum. After she got all the Upper Moons except for the highest two, she decided to summon them both at the same time since they were near each other anyways. Akaza was there praying that the Upper Moon that died was Douma, so that he could finally have some peace and not get constantly annoyed by him everytime they meet. *Twang* Akaza groaned. "That better not be Douma!" He shouted to the others, not even wanting to find out for himself.

"IT IS!!! BUT HE'S CUDDLING WITH KOKUSHIBO!!! AHHHH, THEIR JUST SO CUTE TOGETHER!!!" Daki squealed, catching everyone's attention.

Sure enough, Kokushibo and Douma were cuddling while sitting down, both fast asleep with Kokushibo wrapping both arms around Douma to prevent him from falling over. Kokushibo woke up from Daki's squealing and slowly opened one of his eyes to see what was going on. He almost pushes Douma off in surprise when he realized that every Upper Moon staring at him and Douma cuddling. "Damn, Kokushibo. Looks like even the big and tough Upper Moon 1 has soft spots. Tho I'm quite surprised that it was Douma. Since he's the most annoying demon anyone has ever met." Akaza stated.

Daki started screaming at Akaza for calling Douma annoying. Gyutaro tried to stop her but she just brushed him off, knowing very well Akaza wouldn't dare lay a finger on a female. And, just like she expected, he looked down and apologized to her, unable to talk back because of his 'respect women' rule. Suddenly, he tensed up, fear was practically radiating from him as he dipped into a bow towards Kokushibo. The other Upper Moons turned to see Kokushibo glaring at Akaza, irk marks appearing on his forehead. In his arms was a sleepy Douma who had also woken up from all the commotion, looking around dazed. "He's going to be a great second dad, isn't he Onii-chan?" Daki whispered to her brother while elbowing him.

All poor Gyutaro could do was nod, since he didn't want to risk getting killed by Upper Moon 1 if he had caught the conversation. "Muzan-sama has arrived."

"What the hell is going on here?!" Muzan spoke with venom in his voice.

Well shit- The Upper Moons thought, forgetting that Muzan could read minds.

"Well shit what, hm?" And that's how they all died. 🙃👍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.7K 700 32
The 3 Uppers, Kokushibo, Douma, Akaza, start to develop feelings for eachother until one, loved by both uppermoons has to make the hard decision of...
7.1K 67 12
this will contain mostly smut and some fluff (maybe angst?) will also include AUs such as abo so please take note! lower caps intended top dazai x bo...
1.5K 39 11
Douma x Akaza There will be smuts too 🍡🧌 It's my first time writing dis but dw I'm getting better!✋😭