KDA(If U Know U Know)Oneshots

By Shadedawn

KokuDou or Akadou ....... OR KOKUDOUKAZA (Note that douma is bottom in my stories) More

✨Intro✨
Brighter than Stars
Brighter than stars(Part 2)
I Can't Take it Anymore
Moonlight Kisses
GenderSwap Accident
Unexpected Comfort
Performance Partners
Sharing is Caring
A little request...
Brighter Than Stars (Part 4)
Lose One, Earn One
Works in progress 😅
Happy Pride month!
His name has been chosen✨
It's Been Awhile-
Very very late kitty birthday-
Hi there? Again?
Brighter Than Stars (Part 5)
Downfalls, Surprises and...Love?
Obedience

Brighter Than Stars (Part 3)

1.4K 20 111
By Shadedawn

KokuUpperOne wanted more so here u go!
Ship: AkaDou?
Genre: I'm not sure actually
Character roles: Students to Adults
Kokushibo: 23yrs old
Douma: 23yrs old
Akaza: 23yrs old
Images are from Pinterest

Douma's POV:

I woke up in an unfamiliar place, wondering what had happened last night. Did I get kidnapped or something? Argh, my head hurts. I looked around when my vision cleared and realized that I was in a bedroom. Feeling confused and a little scared, I got out of the bed I had woken up on and walked towards the door. I went out of the room and explored the place a little. It was fairly big and had really clean walls and floors, plus it was fully furnished. "Oh good, you're awake. Go to the dining table, I prepared some rice balls for you to eat."

I nearly jumped out of my skin when I heard the voice. "A-akaza?"

"Yeah, who else? Anyways, why were you crying yesterday, dipshit?" Akaza asked, his expression calmer than what I was used to.

I stuttered. How was i going to tell him? Come on Douma, think! "Oh, uh. I'm feeling famished right now, could i eat first?" I said, trying to change the topic.

Akaza narrowed his eyes in suspicion, but moved aside anyways. I quickly walked past and hurried downstairs as fast as i possibly could. Luckily, the dining table was right beside the stairs, so I sat down and took a small cautious bite off the rice balls. My eyes widened. These were one of the best things I had eaten yet! I started chowing down on them one after the other, cramming them into my mouth even tho I hadn't finished the first. "Damn, you really were hungry huh. At least refrain from littering rice all over the table would you?"

Crap. I didn't realize that Akaza had caught up and was now staring at me as I ate like a pig that hadn't eaten for days. I could feel my face heat up from the embarrassment as I muttered an apology and ate at a much slower pace. I heard Akaza burst into fits of laughter and looked at him indignantly. "What's so funny?!"

"You literally turned into a fucking tomato, it's FUCKING hilarious!" He said as he fell on the floor and continued laughing.

I huffed in annoyance as he got up and walked over to me. Without warning, he pinched my cheeks. "Damn, they are squishy as fuck. This is nice."

Once again my face heated up and I shoved him away as I buried my face my hands. He started laughing again and fell back onto the floor. "S-shut up! Let me finish my food!"

After Douma finished eating and cleaning up...

I walked out of the kitchen to find Akaza standing there with a few neatly clothes in his hands. "Go on, these are the biggest clothes I have. Choose one to shower and change into so we can get going. You should be home by now, shouldn't you?"

Holy crap he's right! How could I forget about Shime(forgot to say that her name is pronouncd Shi-mei)!!! I ran towards him, snatched the clothes out of his hand and ran to the bathroom. "The bathroom is the other way idiot!" Akaza shouted to me.

After I had showered and changed, I went to tell Akaza i was ready. He took one look at me and said, "Really? Out of all the clothes I gave you, you chose this?"

"Well it's not my fault that you're so short that none of your other clothes can fit me." I countered feeling proud of myself.

He looked mad for a second, then suddenly smirked and replied, "Well, that's funny coming from someone that's as tall as a fucking tree but gets easily flustered and bottomed." This bastard-

When we finally went on our way to my house, I was scrolling through some songs on my phone and trying to pick one to listen to but suddenly bumped into someone. "Oh! I'm so sorry let me help you up- oh..."

My voice trailed away when I saw who I had bumped into. It was Kokushibo's wife, and Kokushibo was kneeled beside her asking if she was ok. Akaza helped me up as he greeted Kokushibo with a smile. "Long time no see, Kokushibo. How have you been?"

Kokushibo took one look at us and looked away. "Fine....." He muttered, wrapping an arm around his wife.

I looked at Akaza to see his reaction since he knew that we used to date. His smile had turned into a frown and there was confusion written all over his face. Before he could say something that would make the situation even more awkward than it already was, I got up and clamped my hand over his mouth, faked a smile and told them that we needed to be somewhere else right now. Sadly, that didn't work. "Oh, you do? Well then, let us accompany you there! It's the least we could to to show our gratitude to you for coming to our wedding! After all, a friend of Kokushibo's is a friend of mine! I don't believe I have properly introduced myself, have I?" Kokushibo's wife said.

Oh for God's sake. I couldn't turn down possibly the offer since she said it in such a nice way. And plus, there's no point hating her if she's done nothing wrong. So I agreed and we went on our way to my house.

When we reached my house, I fumbled for my keys while Akaza, Kokushibo and his wife stood and waited. I could already hear something scratching on the door and braced myself for what I knew would happen next. I unlocked the door, and Shime immediately ran out and pounced on me, latching onto the shirt Akaza had lent me, tearing it a little in the process. "No Shime- Urghhhhh. I am so sorry about the shirt Akaza, Shime usually does this when I'm home." I apologized profusely to Akaza.

He just shrugged it off and told me I could keep the shirt anyways, so I did. I pulled Shime off of me and invite them inside while I went to prepare drinks for my guests. I also told the person I hired to take care of Shime while I was out that he could go home after I payed him. I gave him double the amount we agreed on for staying overnight to take care of Shime when I didn't come home. It was really nice of him to stay way longer than he should have, because if not, Shime would have starved. After I had handed everyone their drinks and made sure Shime had her breakfast already, Kokushibo's wife started a conversation. "Soooooooooooo, let's introduce ourselves! My name is Tsukiguni Oroki!"

We all said our names one by one and started telling some stuff about ourselves. As Kokushibo was sharing about little bit about how his life has been going, I noticed that Akaza was moving his chair closer and closer to me, till he was right next to me. Suddenly, put his head on my shoulder and wrapped both arms around my waist, then proceeds to close his eyes and started to lean on me. "What are you doing?" I hissed.

He just ignored me and leaned onto me some more. I wasn't exactly sure what I should do at that point, but what I did know was that Kokushibo had stopped talking and was staring at us with an ominous aura radiating from him. I gulp, sweating a little from the tension being lent out. In contrast to him, Oroki was fangirling over the fact that we looked like a couple. "Don't they just look adorable, Hon? They're perfect for each other! When's the wedding?" She asked a lot of questions as I continued to try and pry Akaza off while Kokushibo's face just turned darker at every line spoken by his wife.

"Gosh, you and Shime are really a pair, aren't you? Come on Akaza, get off. You can't cling onto me forever!" I said, trying to loosen Akaza's grip on me as my face turned redder each second.

"Oh?~ You wanna bet on that, Sweetheart?" Akaza said in the most seductive tone I've ever heard him use as he tightened his grip on me ever more and nibbled on my ear.

What the hell? What is up with him today? Is he trying to seduce me or something? Gotta admit, I kinda like it- SHIT! No no no no no, what the hell is wrong with me?! Thankfully, before he could make things worse, his phone rang. "Sorry, gotta take this, I'll be right back." He said, letting go of me and going into the kitchen to take the call.

Finally. I looked over at the couple to see how they reacted. Oroki was sort of pouting, definitely because she couldn't watch Akaza seduce me anymore. And Kokushibo, well, let's just say he look a little calmer than before. Still frowning a lot, but calmer. "Anyways, why don't you continue what you were saying, Hon?" Oroki turned to Kokushibo and exclaimed.

Kokushibo looked at her, then the clock, and told her, "Shouldn't we get going? We've been here for 2 hours now."

Oroki and I both turned to look at the time. Kokushibo was right! It was already 12:34pm, and we have been talking since 10 am. Just then, when we had stood up and were about to go to the door so I can see them both off, Akaza returned. "Why are you all standing up for? You know what, it's not my problem. Anyways, sorry it took so long. It was just my brother asking me to go with him and his wife, Koyuki, to that traveling carnival that had arrived two days ago near his place. He told me I could bring along some friends if I wanted to, and he's driving here to fetch me now. Do you three want to join me? After all, this particular carnival only arrives once a year."

I saw Oroki's eyes light up immediately as she turned to Kokushibo and tugged on his shirt, making puppy eyes at him and begging him to let her go there with him. Kokushibo looked at Akaza like he was going to kill him but agreed to go as he let out an exasperated sigh. Oroki started whooping and ran to the living room, jumping up and down with joy, before running back and tackling Kokushibo into a hug, causing him to almost fall backwards and hit the table. I just stood there and watch the lovers embrace, feeling a wave of loneliness and hurt hit me, but I did my best not to breakdown again in front of them. "So, what about you, dipshit. Coming or not?"

I yelped in surprise when Akaza put a hand on my shoulder and asked. "Could you not sneak up on me like that? It's literally the second time you've done this today." I told him, frustrated about the fact that he keeps almost causing me to have a heart attack when he does this, even in Highschool.

He shrugged. "Not my fault you don't pay attention to your surroundings. That's why you're still as easy to scare as last time. So I'm going to ask one last time, coming or not?"

Oroki was signalling me to accept while Kokushibo just looked away. I'm pretty sure he knows exactly why I'm so hesitant about accepting the offer. I took a look at Shime who was currently playing with a ball of yarn I had recently bought for her, which gave me an idea. "Alright, I'll go. But only if I'm allowed to bring Shime along."

Akaza considered this for a moment. "I'm pretty sure the cat would be allowed. Koyuki loves them, so I'm fairly certain he'll allow it in the car. You know, Koyuki from highschool?" He told me after a few seconds.

Ah, so Hakuji and Koyuki got married in the end, good for them! Well, at least now I have someone that can help me calm down if I need to. I agreed to go and Oroki whooped again, this time accidentally hitting her leg on the chair behind her as she jumped. Kokushibo asked her if she was alright and gently got her to sit down as she whimpered a little from the pain. At least he's treating her right. I thought, feeling the wave of hurt hit me once more. I think Shime realized that I was feeling sad, because she had come over and pounced on me, tearing the shirt even more as she dangled there, waiting for me to carry her. I couldn't help but let out a small chuckle as I held her in my arms. "Alright, Shime. You can let go now. Papa needs to change, ok?" I whispered to her, not wanting anyone else to hear what I just said.

She understood immediately stopped clinging onto me. Then she jumped from my arms and lay on the floor to wait for me to finish, which is two of the many things that I love her for, her intelligence and how she always waits for me laying down, and will not get up or let anyone carry her until I'm back. I gave her a kiss on the forehead before heading upstairs to change into something else.

When got back down, I was shock at what I saw. Shime was still laying down, but she was now hissing at Oroki, who was crying a little from the scratch mark on the back of her hand. When Shime noticed me, she stopped hissing and rubbed herself on my legs, purring. "Eh?! Oroki-san, are you alright? what happened here?"

She smiled and assured me that it was nothing bad, Shime had just scratched her when she wanted to carry her. "Oh dear, I'm really sorry. Shime usually likes to wait for me laying down, and doesn't like people to lift her up before I return. I am so sorry, let me go get the first aid kit."

After I had treated Oroki's wounds, we heard someone honking their car horn loudly outside my house. "Yup, that's definitely my brother. Let's go." Akaza said, walking towards the front door. Kokushibo and Oroki followed closely behind while I quickly grabbed a cyan ribbon from the top of the shelf behind me and tied a little bow around Shime's neck before scooping her up and running out of the house with the others. Akaza's brother, Hakuji, lowered the window and I studied him closely, to see if I could spot any changes. His skin was a little tanner, and he seemed to be more built than before. Hakuji looked around at us, grinned and nodded to us. "Hey, Kokushibo, Douma, long time no see! I see you've gotten yourself a partner before my brother has huh, Kokushibo? He can't pull bitches lol. She's really pretty, but mine is more of course. Pleased to meet you, my name is Soyama Hakuji!"

"My name is Tsukiguni Oroki, nice to meet you to, Hakuji-san!" Oroki said, smiling as she and Hakuji shook hands.

Just then, Koyuki leaned over Hakuji from her seat. She waved at us, and opened her mouth as if she was going to say something till her eyes focused on Shime. "AWWWW, IT'S SO CUTE! Is it your's Douma? What's it's name? Is it a male or a female? What breed is it? Oh, Kuji can I sit behind with Douma to pet the cat?"

Hakuji looked at me with a "I'm so done with this" and told Koyuki she could sit beside me. She squealed happily and got out of the car. Grabbing my hand, she dragged me to the rear seats of the car and opened the door. Then, she went in and sat beside the window, motioning me to do the same. I went in and sat right beside her, followed by Oroki, then Kokushibo. Akaza went to sit on the front passenger seat that Koyuki was seated at before. "Ok, is everyone ready? Let's go!" Hakuji said as he stepped on the accelerator.

Koyuki asked the same questions about Shime again, which I had forgotten to answer before, plus a few more. "Oh right! Sorry for not replying before. Her name is Shime, she's female, and she's a Ojos Azules, quite a rare breed. I adopted her from a pet shelter when she was just a kitten. She's turning 1yrs old in 3 months!"

Koyuki listened intently at every word I said and asked if she could hold and pet her. So I tried handing Shime over to her but Shime hissed and latched onto the sleeve of my jacket. "Hehe, sorry. She's not very good with people, but maybe once she's more used to you around?"

Koyuki sighed, disappointed that she couldn't pet Shime, but said that she will come over to my house more often to bond with Shime so that she can one day. Oh dear... That would be quite awkward. Oroki then joined in on the conversation and started talking about how she wants a cat one day too. Koyuki agreed and the three of us started talking about how cute cats are. Out of the corner of my eye, I spotted Akaza staring at me. When he noticed I was looking at him, he turned to his brother quickly and started chatting with him, trying to pretend he wasn't just staring at me, even tho he knows very well I already caught him. Then, I turned back and caught Kokushibo doing the same thing. He turned to look out the window as soon as I looked at him. The hell is going on?! "What about you, Douma?"

I turned when I heard my name being called. "Oh, hehe. Sorry, I wasn't paying attention. What were you saying?" Koyuki frowned a little and started nagging at me for not listening to someone when they are speaking and some other stuff. From my past experiences of her nagging, I was 100% sure that this was going to be a long ride...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 40 11
Douma x Akaza There will be smuts too 🍡🧌 It's my first time writing dis but dw I'm getting better!✋😭
37.9K 342 39
HELLOOO! Welcome to the Saiouma OneShots!! Just a reminder Shuichi's a bottom not Kokichi- anyways here are the stuff for each oneshots 🥀- Angst 🌸...
50.6K 861 15
This is a bakushima story they are 16. There will be other ships here and there but the main one is bakushima. The other ones are TodoDeku, SeroMina...
214K 3.3K 65
This will include: Douma getting fucked by different demons. Angst because yes. Sometimes a little bit of fluff. Request are open! (I'm doing oneshot...