The Unbelievable Crimeโ”†โœ“

By bora-bish

Start: 14th June, 2022 End: 27th March, 2023 || Most Cherished Rankings: #1 kimnamjoonff #11 rmff #11 namjoon... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: Third Murder
Chapter 2: The stone
Chapter 3: That Book
Chapter 4: Ilsan
Chapter 5: Kindergarten
Chapter 6: Kims
Chapter 7: Midnight Snack
Chapter 8: Sherlock Holmes
Chapter 9: Choi Giho
Chapter 10: Found You
Chapter 11: Kidnapped
Chapter 12: Free or not?
Chapter 13: Tell me
Chapter 14: Mistakened
Chapter 15: Answers
Chapter 16: Screwed for Real
Chapter 17: Give and Take
Chapter 18: Gunshot
Chapter 19: You okay?
Chapter 20: Suffer
Chapter 21: Fishy
Chapter 22: Blood
Chapter 23: Journal
Chapter 24: Brother
Chapter 25: Drunk
Chapter 26: Deja vu?
Chapter 27: Bruises
Chapter 28: Food and Sleep
Chapter 29: Rain
Chapter 30: An Old Friend
Chapter 31: Talks and Laughs
Chapter 32: Vintage Buildings
Chapter 33: Unfinished Business
Chapter 34: The Great Rescue
Chapter 35: Old Wounds
Chapter 36: Guns and Lies
Chapter 37: A Clear Head
Chapter 38: Favored Sheltered
Chapter 39: Missing Pieces
Chapter 40: The Hyung Card
Chapter 41: Beware Of Snakes
Chapter 42: After So Long
Chapter 43: Gardens with Ponds
Chapter 44: Long Time, No See?
Chapter 45: Training Room
Chapter 46: Gain their Trust
Chapter 47: Accidental Encounters
Chapter 48: It Hurts
Chapter 49: Grown Up
Chapter 50: Song Youngsoo
Chapter 51: Noona
Chapter 52: You Messed Up
Chapter 53: Growing Distance
Chapter 54: Partners
Chapter 55: Useful Works
Chapter 56: Apologies
Chapter 57: Empty Dreams
Chapter 58: Hightime
Chapter 59: Trick or Trust
Chapter 60: Break-in
Chapter 61: Betrayal
Chapter 62: Not Worth It
Chapter 63: The Arrow And The Song
Chapter 64: The Three Spies
Chapter 65: Burning Hopes
Chapter 66: Birth And Death
Chapter 67: Moongazing
Chapter 68: Drunk In Jealousy
Chapter 69: Giggles and Soju
Chapter 71: Fierce Hatred
Chapter 72: Closed Case
Chapter 73: The Last Puzzle Piece
Chapter 74: Unknown Plan
Chapter 75: The Meeting
Chapter 76: Revenge Games
Chapter 77: The Final Fight
The End
Epilogue

Chapter 70: North America

13 3 0
By bora-bish

||

~No one's POV~

||

A knock on the door alerts Sunghoon and he asks them to come inside.

It was Maria, with his breakfast.

"I can walk now I wanted to go downstairs to eat!" Sunghoon whines as Maria placed the food on the bedside table.

"Y/N said she won't have breakfast downstairs, so only the Kim brothers and Jungkook had breakfast. You are late," Maria handed him the plate of fried rice and he rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, fine," Sunghoon grumbled taking a spoonful.

"Why didn't Y/N come?"

"I don't know. Maybe planning for something? I have no idea." Maria shrugged.

"Yeah. Everything must have taken a toll on her," Sunghoon mused.

"How are you holding up?" Sunghoon asked Maria.

"Me? I'm great as always," Maria said with a smile, so much like her.

"It must be hard for you too," Sunghoon said with a small smile.

Maria shrugged. "Can't let it affect myself, can I?"

Sunghoon leaned in, beckoning her forward.

"If you ever want to tear him apart I heard we have a large photo of Youngsoo in the storeroom," Sunghoon whispered with a serious expression.

Maria burst into laughter.

"Oh, I would love to!" Maria agreed.

"Then it's decided, whenever you want to commit a murder, you have the victim," Sunghoon winked and Maria returned the gesture.

Maria sat by Sunghoon as he finished the food, listening to him talk about all sorts of different things, maybe to distract Maria from Youngsoo, but it worked anyway.

She needed the distraction.

||

"Ugh, why is the wind so loud!" Y/N cried out as her head throbbed.

Last night's events were a blur, and she knew she needed to eat something to cure the hangover.

"My head!" Y/N stumbled her way to the bathroom and without doing anything else, turned on the shower.

The cold water did nothing to calm the headache, but it surely increased her irritation.

"Why did I even do this...?"

Y/N stumbled out of the shower and searched the cabinets for painkillers. In her room, she faintly remembered a bottle of water was kept on the bedside table.

Dripping water all over the floor and carpet, Y/N grabbed the bottle and walked back to the bathroom, almost slipping by the water.

With some sense in her mind, she remembered to wipe her hands before picking the pills, and that gave her a sort of relief that the pain would subside soon.

For extra precaution, she also took the hangover pills so that her body gets into working mode faster.

Until then, her only option was to sleep because she could feel herself getting lightheaded.

She didn't feel nauseous during hangovers, but the headaches were a nuisance.

Stumbling to the bed, she threw herself on the mattress, not caring that she was getting everything wet.

As she closed her eyes, willing for sleep to come, the memories of last night came back to her.

Y/N and Namjoon sitting on the roof.

Y/N saying she was jealous of him.

Y/N biting his hand.

Y/N passing out on Namjoon.

Y/N sitting on the floor.

Y/N seeing the bottle of soju in her room.

Y/N falling on Namjoon.

"Fuck my life," Y/N groaned slapping her hand to her head.

Of all people she could have encountered, she had to go out of the way to find Namjoon. Her head fell down on the pillow. Or maybe a blanket. She didn't even care what it was as long as it hid her face of embarrassment.

"What was I even thinking?" Y/N's voice came muffled from the blankets.

"I wasn't even thinking maybe," Y/N rolled on her back, staring at the ceiling.

This was the time she felt sleepy and now she fell asleep cursing her fate.

||

Almost two hours had passed since Y/N took the pills and she could feel the difference.

After showering, the right way this time, Y/N caught her sight in the mirror.

She looked horrendous.

"Was this how I looked like yesterday?" Y/N gagged internally.

"I seriously hope Namjoon doesn't catch nightmares," Y/N muttered taking some concealer to hide the dark circles under her eyes. She couldn't show everyone that she was a sleep-deprived cocoon of stupidity.

Her eyes were still red, and she had to use eye drops to make them look normal again. Brushing her hair back, she now at least looked okay, even if inside she was an inch away from throwing herself off a cliff.

"I'm never gonna drink again," Y/N muttered, knowing it was a lie but it still felt good to say out loud.

Y/N took out a random piece of clothing, which was an oversized shirt and some shorts, and practically ran out of the room.

Barging into the lab, Y/N paused in the doorway trying to remember what was she supposed to do.

"Oh right, North America," Y/N dashed straight to the files which contained a record of all their trips and deals in North America.

They had many businesses in North America, mostly because Song Wooshik, their father, had spent some of his childhood there.

Her mother, Song Heeyoung, was a Korean but her family had shifted to North America. Although her father always denied it, Y/N suspected that a major reason for their impromptu trips to North America before their marriage was to check on her mother.

Her mother's family was also well off, they owned a hotel chain in America. Song Wooshik approached them and asked Heeyoung's hand in marriage, to which they didn't agree.

But after a lot of persuasion, they agreed on the marriage.

Her father didn't tell her exactly how they persuaded them, but judging by her mother's mischievous smile on that topic, Y/N decided she had rather not learn the whole story.

After Heeyoung and Wooshik returned to Korea, they still went to meet their family in North America, up until when Y/N and Youngsoo were fifteen years old.

After that, they stopped going there.

Mainly because no one was left to go there.

Y/N read the details of their last trip.

The duo always snuck out to go by the parks and usually found local kids there who would agree to play with them. They enjoyed the time there a lot.

They were not allowed to go outside without protection, and because of their excessive sneaking, Song Wooshik had assigned Yoongi and Hoseok as their personal bodyguards, who were of their age but could protect both themselves and their protectee.

This eased his fear for their safety and allowed Y/N and Youngsoo to enjoy themselves without hesitation. Oftentimes than not even Yoongi and Hoseok were convinced to join their games.

They had many friends, one of them was Lucas. They met him when they were five, and he would always be there whenever they came to North America.

It was Lucas who had gifted Youngsoo with the geode, and Youngsoo had made it into a twin necklace for both of them.

Y/N glanced at the necklace hanging from a hook in the room.

She had stopped wearing it, and it now revokes memories of the time when Youngsoo wasn't a traitor, he was just her younger brother who was younger by seven minutes.

He was someone who had loved Y/N at all times.

Not someone who was plotting to kill her at the very moment.

||

Vote for President Namjoon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73K 3.3K 45
"You're showing me photos of a kid. What are these? Is this you? Are these photos of you as a child I've never seen before? Wait, these look too rece...
1.1M 43.5K 31
"I killed my entire family. Imagine what I could do to you." What scared me the most was how calmly he spoke as he continued to blow smoke out from...
152K 5.8K 40
Her love for BTS was one of the biggest reason why she decided to take a leap of faith and apply for an University in Korea. The new country takes he...
1.4M 38.7K 71
A cold hearted gang in the underground, merciless and powerful. They are the feared of the feared, no one will dare to cross their path. Yet, at hom...