ISHQ WALA LOVE: ArSu

By arsu2shavee

A fanfiction story based on my imagination ----------------------------------------------- Two people, Two d... More

REMEMBER πŸ€“
πŸ’‘MAIN LEAD
INTRO TO MALHOTRA'S
{1} MEHRA'S MORNING
{2} MALHOTRA'S MORNING
{3}BEST FRIENDS 🀝
{4} TALK OF HER

INTRO TO MEHRA'S

189 15 4
By arsu2shavee

PRITHA MEHRA

Home maker of the family. Mother of our pentagon and wife of Dev Mehra
Is a very sweet ,kind ,loving and caring personality. Loves her family More than anything.

DEV MEHRA

Father of our Pentagon's. Loves his Family a lot. Now a retired carnal and want to spend rest of his life enjoying with his family. Is very responsible and considerate towards his family.

ROHIT MEHRA

eldest brother of the family. Very caring and gentle to everyone. Is one of the very famous Author of India .Writes book on different genres.

VEER MEHRA

Second eldest brother of our Pentagon's. Is a big foodie. Is a bit impatience for food. Is the owner of one of the biggest and famous restaurants of the city. Very possessive for all his brothers.

ARJUN MEHRA

(OUR HERO🫶🏻✨)
Intro already given

NEIL MEHRA

Is one of the best fashion designer's of India. Is very playful and a prankster. Admire's himself in front of mirror too much . The most cheerful person in the whole Mehra Family

SHLOK MEHRA

Twin of neil . Aims to be a pilot. A very knowledgeable person. Is very good in predicting things before hand but only his brothers knows this truth about him.

(ALL FIVE BROTHERS ARE POPULARLY KNOWN AS PENTAGON)

DISHA MEHRA

Wife of Rohit Mehra . A very beautiful housewife . Sweet from both inside and outside . Very respectful towards her elders and loving towards her younger ones.

VARSHA MEHRA

Soon to be Wife of Veer Mehra. Is a chef by profession . A fun loving person , always puts her opinion infront of others .consider's disha as her own sister.

( NEGATIVE SIDE )

GEETA MEHRA (right) &HARSH MEHRA (left)

Harsh is the cousin brother of Dev. There father's were brother. Harsh went to USA with his family for his career. It's been one year that they have returned to India. Geeta and Harsh both are very good and lovely but they both overpamper their sons a lot.Even if they know that they are wrong they will still do anything to hide their mistakes. Always FullFill their wishes without even asking the reason.
They have 3 kids.
RAHUL MEHRA

The eldest son of geeta and Harsh . Drinks a lot and loses all his senses after drinking. Loves his wife a lot .Can Go to any extent to save his younger brother. A business and very jealous of Arjun.

RONIT MEHRA

A womanizer.... Does many wrong means but still get saved due to brother and parents. Aims to kill Arjun.

DIKSHA MEHRA

Wife of Rahul Mehra . Is very gentle and caring lady. Loves her husband's a lot. Always try to make him understand that jealousy and hatred are not good options.

RIYA MEHRA

Best friend of our female lead . Is very understanding person. Even though her brother's hate our Pentagon's she loves all of them as her own brother and they too consider her as their sister. Always tries to make her brother's mend with Pentagon's but never got successful .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

342K 12K 74
𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐨𝐧𝐞. gilmore girls universe. π™š | B L U E Λ–βΊβ€§β‚ŠΛšβ™‘Λšβ‚Šβ€§βΊΛ– ─── blue eyes like the sea on a cold, rainy day ❝ π˜‰π˜“π˜œπ˜Œ π˜Œπ˜ π˜Œπ˜‹ π˜‰π˜Œπ˜ˆπ˜œπ˜›οΏ½...
1.1M 41K 85
As a Jedi padawan, gaining a Master is like a dream come true. It's one step closer to reaching knighthood, and then to reaching Master. But that dr...
199K 5.3K 67
Zero already has a boyfriend that she loves but finds out that he is cheating but she tries to work it out and stay with him. But then she goes to th...
1M 32.6K 78
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...