āž„š—™š—”Cš—”š——š—˜ š—›.š—¦š—”š—”š—­š—Ø

By SLXTTIVITY

āš†šŽšŽšƒ š†šˆš‘š‹ š“š”š‘šš„šƒ šš€šƒ š€ššƒ š€ šƒš‘š”š† š€šƒšƒšˆš‚š“? š‡šŽš– šˆš‘šŽššˆš‚!āž ā”ā”ā”ā”āœ¦ā˜ą¼»ą¼ŗā˜āœ¦ā”ā”ā”ā”“ ... More

FACADE
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017

001

460 9 0
By SLXTTIVITY

It was an average day at my wonderful high school.

"I won't stop till I kill ya!" Smiley exclaimed while bashing the freshman's head in. Smiley's hands were stained crimson as the freshman was throwing nothing but weak punches. "Stop it Nahoya, this instant! You're going to kill the poor boy!"

"That's kinda the point."

I rolled my eyes as I walked behind him. Everyone told me to get back but I didn't listen. I grabbed his jacket and yanked him, motioning the freshman to get up and run. "You're no fun Y/N!" He pouted while the principal grabbed Smiley and walked him to his office.

"Everyone go to yall's classes or everyone in this hallway is getting written up for instigating!" A teacher yelled as everyone groaned and mumbled things beneath their breaths. I was about to walk to mine until someone's hand held my shoulder. "A word?" I looked up to see Draken. "A word about what? You upset that I broke up the fight?" She asked but he shook his head no. "It's nothing concerning that matter we just need your help."

"We?"

I asked curiously while quirking a brow. We were both walking together as we had the same class. "The project in Mrs.Aoi's class. Me and Mikey are partners but he doesn't pay attention in Biology so I kinda need your help on his behalf."

"Sure. But wait, where's Emma?"

"She and her class is going on a field trip somewhere so she won't be available. I would've asked Takemichi but he's an idiot." I laughed at his statement as we approached our class. The first person I saw was Smiley looking as happy as ever. "Nahoya, aren't you in trouble?" Draken asked while approaching the orange-haired boy. "Well, I was, but I made some arrangements! <3"

The bell rang indicating class had started. Me and Draken made our way to our seats as our teacher began the lesson. This was our Calculus class so she was a lot more strict and had higher expectations for us. Along with that, she was stern and scowled people for minor mistakes.

5 minutes into class, Sanzu and Mikey came in, attempting to furtively go past the teacher but there was always someone who had to run their mouth. "Ms.Sumiko, your students are late." She smiled as she pushed her glasses up. Sanzu glared in her direction as she held her notes tightly in her hands, holding them in the air. She made it look like she was examining them but was actually showing off. Mikey whined as the teacher sharply turned around with a serious glare.

"Why are you both late?!" She yelled at them. Mikey snuck a glance at Draken and me. He mouthed a "help me", adding along the signal as the teacher approached them. I almost laughed until Ms.Sumiko turned toward the rest of the class. "Answer my question! I will not repeat myself!" She yelled again but Sanzu shrugged.

"Cause the halls were crowded." Mikey nodded as the teacher sighed. "Apologize to my class and you both will write me a 3 letter page, front and back, along with detention! Do you know how serious this class is?! If both of you are going to act like incompetent fools then leave!"

Sanzu rolled his eyes and left the class. Mikey stood in place, clueless. "We're waiting. Oh, and peek out the door and tell your little friend he has 2 weeks in detention." Mikey nodded and yelled to Sanzu, returning inside the class once finished.

"Can you hurry, I'm trying to learn here!" The girl from earlier spoke which made Mikey immediately side-eye her. "I'm sorry for disrupting you." He was about to take his seat when the teacher stopped him and made him do an actual heartfelt apology. Sighing, Mikey cringed at his own words as convinced our teacher he was genuine. He then took his seat while waving to me and Draken then the teacher taught her lesson.

When we were done with our learning objective she made us study. We still had an hour of class left which made everything more boring.  "Y/N." I looked up to see the teacher and asked her what was wrong.  There was a lengthy stack of papers in front of me, my body instantly running cold. What the hell did I do this time? "Would you please go down to the detention classroom and deliver these papers to Haruchiyo?"

 The stack was huge, divided into two separate piles. "This is week one of his work and this over here is week two." I nodded my head as I picked up the stack. She gave thanks as I walked out of the classroom.

I opened the door to be met with a cold air. The door slammed shut behind me, a shiver following my body afterward. The teacher wasn't here which was a bad idea, but surprisingly no one was here except Sanzu. I walked toward him with my lips sealed tight. He was dangerous as some said, and unpredictable. Although, he was alright for the most most.

"You get in trouble?" He asked with a smirk but I shook my head no. "I was just delivering your work." I sat it down and explained to him the week one work and week two. Once done, I  was preparing to leave until he grabbed my wrist. He stood up with that same smirk from earlier. "Could you stay with me? It's kinda lonely in here and the teacher left to go do something." I shook my head no as I felt his grip go tighter.

"Are you scared of me? Apologies if I seem intimidating and unapproachable but I'm chill, misunderstood for the most part."  I nodded my head. "I think you're cool Sanzu, you're not that frightening but as you said, intimidating."

"Oh yeah?"

He leaned closer to my face as I hitched in a breath. His lips lightly grazed my cheek as he gave me a flirty smile. "Girls usually are afraid of me unless I'm giving them dick or acting friendly towards them...But you're different."

"How so?"

I asked with a shaky breath. He quietly laughed as we made eye contact. "That's what I can't figure out." He looked at my lips, then  my eyes. "May I kiss you, pretty?"

I nodded my head without actually knowing what I was doing. His lips landed on mine, surprisingly soft.  They were tinted a light pink color that contrasted with his dyed-pink hair. He deepened the kiss, one hand traveling to my waist and the other at the back of my head.

My lips parted slightly, which was just enough for him to slip his tongue in. He moved it around my mouth, guiding it to different places then slipping it down my throat. A low moan escaped, which caused a smirk to mask his features. He was about to reach for my ass, but the door creaked loudly as I stood frozen.

It was already too late to move away as I heard a voice and then a silent pause. "...Y/N? I thought Sanzu ended up murking you or something but yall up in here tryna have sex." I quickly pulled away and wiped my lips, just now registering what I was doing. Mikey shook his head in disappointment while watching a grin form on Sanzu's face.

"We weren't...All we did was kiss," I mumbled as I tried to fight back the blush trying to spread across my face. Sanzu innocently nodded his head.

"Sorry about that, I shouldn't have done that Y/N," Sanzu said but I quickly interrupted him. "No, you're fine!" I smiled and a reassured him with a hug as I waved him off. I walked out of the classroom with Mikey who gave me a strange look. "So you're with Sanzu now?"

"I'm not! It just happened ok?" He nodded his head as we continued to walk. He didn't know how to tell her and he figured he shouldn't. Sanzu kept dark secrets and was a dangerous and unstable man. Mikey decided he would tell her later. They arrived in the classroom just for the bell to ring.

Y/N sighed as she had to pack all her stuff only to find it was packed for her. "Me and Mikey helped pack your things since you were occupied with that lunatic," Draken stated as I thanked them. I walked out of the class along with everyone else. It was my period of lunch and I knew something crazy was bound to happen.

Arriving in the lunchroom, I sat at the usual table with all the delinquents since they were mostly my friends. I had a problem making friends with the girls here because they viewed me as a pick-me just because I was friends with a bunch of guys. It wasn't my fault since I grew up with some of them, so I didn't know why they were jealous.

I had a couple of friends who were girls in the gang, me being especially close with Senju. Hinata, Yuzuha, Senju, and Emma. Hinata was Takemichi's girlfriend, Yuzuha was Hakkai and Taijus's sister, Senju was Takeomi and Sanzu's sister, and Emma was related to Mikey.

"You should come to the party tonight." I heard Hanma say so I directed my attention to the side. He was talking to Kisaki who was the man I hated with an intense passion.

I never told anybody, but I found out that he was the one who leaked the group chat messages of Tenjiku and Toman which started a whole ass war. Mikey and Izana didn't talk for a whole 5 weeks. Kisaki was always doing some slick shit but he was good at it. He was sly and intelligent but I hated to say that I admired his wits.

"No, all y'all do is illegal drugs and have sex," Kisaki mumbled while looking at the strawberry-blonde haired female. His look softened as he examined her. To her, she was the prettiest being to ever roam this earth. It was just too bad that she was dating Takemichi. "You're staring again." Hanma snickered as Kisaki rolled his eyes. "One day she'll be mine." This time Hanma rolled his eyes.

If she didn't want him in Elementary and Middle school, he's pretty sure she didn't want him in High school.

"Hey Y/N, are you going to the party?" Hanma asked but I didn't give him an answer. I went to a party the last time at my old school and the house almost caught on fire. "I'll have to think about it." He nodded his head and went back to talking to Kisaki. I just quietly ate my lunch till I felt someone stare at me intensely.

I looked to my side and saw Smiley. I almost jumped from fear but luckily I held myself back. It was interesting how his eyes were always closed and somehow his ass could still see. "Smiley, why the fuck are you staring at me? Where the hell is  Souya?" I asked which made him chuckle.

"I have something to tell you pretty!"

"First let's drop the nickname."

"Fine, fine. I heard you talking about the party. Don't go to it I'm warning you."

"But why?"

"Because, just don't go."

"That's not a valid reason."

I rolled my eyes as he sighed. Shaking his head he gave me a wide grin. "Do you...Do drugs?" He asked and I shook my head no. "... I've smoked twice but I don't do anything else. Why do you ask?"

"Because all the parties have drugs. You've never been to the type of parties we go to. They're too hardcore."

"Like how?" I asked in a curious tone and he replied by scratching through his hair. "They do hardcore drugs like cocaine and heroin and some more stuff. They also participate in a lot of different things. The last party they were doing...orgys."

I gasped and covered my mouth. "So... you're saying Mikey and Draken do drugs?" I whispered but he laughed. "No one from Toman does any of that. The most we have ever done was smoke weed and have sex and drinks. Tenjiku doesn't do the stuff either but they just fuck and smoke weed or whatever. It's mainly the kids from the other high schools."

I nodded my head but I still wanted to go. I knew I for one wouldn't do any of that shit cause I had some type of self-control. "You wanna go don't you?" He asked me and I nodded. He sighed but ended up telling me to be extra careful. I finished eating my lunch so I got up from the table to throw my shit in the trash. On my way there I was met with
Sakuma who gave me a nasty glare.

I wanted to return my own but I didn't have time for the bullshitted ass drama. I just threw my stuff in the trash and was about to walk back but she tripped me in front of everyone. I landed face-first and instantly she started laughing. Most of everyone joined her so I couldn't help but feel embarrassed.

I got up livid, almost simultaneously about to slap her until she fell harshly to the ground, tears pooling around her eyes as I grew confused. The stranger threw their tray at her face then reached out their hand for me to grab. If I wasn't so shocked I wouldn't have gasped but I never expected him to assist me.

"Taiju?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.2K 1.2K 22
怐š™øš™µ , 'š™ø š™»š™¾šš…š™“ ššˆš™¾šš„' šš†š™°šš‚ š™° š™æššš™¾š™¼š™øšš‚š™“, šš†š™¾šš„š™»š™³ ššˆš™¾šš„ š™±ššš™“š™°š™ŗ š™øššƒ š™øš™µ ššˆš™¾šš„šš š™·š™¾š™½š™“šš‚ššƒ?怑 š•‹š•™š•šš•¤ š•¤š•„š• š•£š•Ŗ'š•¤ š•žš•’š•šļæ½...
398K 11.4K 18
"š•€ š•¤š•’š•Ø š•™š•–š•£ š•—š•šš•£š•¤š•„, š•Ŗš• š•¦ š•“š•–š•„š•„š•–š•£ š•¤š•„š•’š•Ŗ š•’š•Øš•’š•Ŗ š•—š•£š• š•ž š•™š•–š•£" | | | | "š•Šš•™š•–'š•¤ š•žš•šš•Ÿš•–." š•Øš•™š•–š•£š•– (š•Ŗ/š•Ÿ) š•„š•™š•– š•¤š•„š•¦š••...
270K 11.3K 22
"š™‚š™žš™«š™š š™¢š™š š™›š™¤š™¤š™™ š™„š™”š™šš™–š™Øš™š!" ā–ƒā–ƒā–ƒā–ƒā–ƒā–ƒā–ƒā–ƒā–ƒā–ƒā–ƒā–ƒā–ƒā–ƒā–ƒā–ƒā–ƒā–ƒā–ƒā–ƒ āž„š˜›š˜©š˜¦ š˜„š˜¢š˜Ŗš˜­š˜ŗ š˜­š˜Ŗš˜§š˜¦ š˜°š˜§ š˜¢ š˜“š˜®š˜¢š˜­š˜­ š˜­š˜Ŗš˜µš˜µš˜­š˜¦ š˜Øš˜Ŗš˜³š˜­ š˜øš˜©š˜°'š˜“ š˜©š˜¶š˜Æš˜Øš˜³...