Sonic Couples

By Sorry_Im_Dead

My opinions on these. Edit: 2020 I was a raging fujoshi / perverted girl who fetishized gay couples, so you m... More

SonAdow
KnuxOuge
SonOurge
KnuxOnic
SonDash
SonAze
ManOnic
ManOurge
SonIlver
MephAmy
MephIlver
SonicXFoxy
SonTails
Manic X Amy
Fem!SonicXShadow
Fem!ShadowXSonic
Sonic X Mario
OC's X Shadow
Shadow X SHREK?!
Sonic X HumanPerson thingie
Sonic X Eggman (Wtf am I doing with my life...)
Amy X Rouge
Cream X Tails
Metal Sonic X Sonic
Reader X Sonic Boy
ManAdow
ShadAmy
SonAlly
Cosmo X Tails
nani the fuck?

MephOnic

590 15 3
By Sorry_Im_Dead

MephOnic is a cute couple. But it's mostly Sonic as the Uke. Look back to SonAdow and you have valid points~!!

SO GAWD DAMN MAD.

999999999999(IT'S OVER 9000!!!)/10

Edit: 2020

There's a lot of little religious aspects I think tie in nicely with Mephiles' character.

He is bested by 3 mortals, and of those 3, Sonic is truly the one enveloped by light. Shadow and Silver are both extremely hurt beings unable to really settle down and cleanse the anxieties in their hearts, but Sonic. He doesn't look back on the past and moves forward with the winds.

I'd like to think Mephiles truly idolizes him. In a sense, Sonic would be more of a God than either he or Iblis could ever hope to be. And while Mephiles is fine with that, there's that underlying bit of jealousy within that disguises itself as possessiveness. Sonic doesn't know his worth, and a bitter part of Mephiles doesn't want him to ever see it.

But that might just be me!!

7.5/10

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4M 196K 101
โœ… "We always long for the forbidden things." ๐๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ๐ข๐š๐ง ๐ง๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ โ†ฏ โš”๏ธŽ ส™แดแดแด‹ แดษดแด‡ แด€ษดแด… แด›แดกแด แด„แดแดส™ษชษดแด‡แด… โš”๏ธŽ ...
9.9M 501K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
3.3M 176K 43
[FIRST BOOK IN THE 'HIS' SERIES] [2017] "Hi." Kyla smiles nervously. "Hi." Cole greets back, just as nervously. The boys and I share a roll of the ey...
19.4K 1.1K 18
Always live 4 2day.