Rescue˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Daryl Dixon...

By xoxo_gvf

you were a stranger just trying to survive, suddenly found by a man during the apocalypse. He captured you, t... More

Rescue
Prologue (2)
Cell (3)
Escaping (4)
Alexandria (5)
Kingdom (6)
The Storm (7)
Lines Crossed (8)
Waves (9)
Bad Dream (10)
Silence (11)
Silence part two (12)
Bonds (13)
Eyes Open (14)
World Before (15)
Squeeze (16)
Stalker (17)
The Horde (18)
Walk (19)
Bloom (20)
Tower (21)
Certain Doom (22)
Home (23)
Find Me (24)
Diverged (25)
Dream (26)
Acheron: Part one (27)
Acheron: Part two (28)
The Hunted (29)
The Rendition (30)
Ashes (31)
On the inside (32)
Broken Promises (33)
Blood (34)
no other way (35)
New Haunts (36)
Rogue (37)
Rotten (39)
Trust (40)
Acts of God (41)
Locked Down (42)
Deal (43)
New Varient (44)
The Birth (45)
Timejump (46)
Outpost (47)
Faith (48)
Family (49)
Rest In Peace: Part One (50)
Rest In Peace: Part Two (51)
Rest In Peace: Final (52)

Lucky Ones (38)

50 5 1
By xoxo_gvf

y/n Martin

Sitting on the bench outside, waiting for the kids to be finished with school. "hey, Rosita." I said seeing her walk by. "hey." She smiled.

"can i talk to you?" I asked nervously.

"yeah, everything okay?" Rosita asked.

"i don't know." I looked down.

"what's wrong?" Rosita asked as she sat down next to me.

"I'm pregnant." I blurted out.

"oh my god, congrats. Does daryl know?" Rosita asked with a smile.

"no. He's in Alexandria today. I'm scared." I said truthfully.

"pregnancy can always be scary, especially in a time like this." Rosita spoke with honesty.

"i didn't have a good mother, or father. I don't know the first thing about motherhood. Rosita, i don't know if i can do this.." I teared up.

"hey, listen to me. You're nothing like your mother or your father, okay? You're gonna be great." Rosita looked me in the eye.

"how did you do it? y'know with the apocalypse and all." I asked.

"i was worried. Still am, but when i got pregnant we had already been at Alexandria for awhile, having the walls made me feel much safer." Rosita explained.

"yeah." I nodded.

"motherhood is always scary, but there's some good parts too. Take it one step at a time. I see the way you and daryl are with Judith and Rj, You'll both be great." Rosita smiled.

"i hope so. I don't know how to tell daryl. What if he doesn't want kids?" I asked worried.

"He loves you, y/n. Anyone can see how much he cares for you. If i knew any better i'd say he's in love with you." Rosita nodded.

"When i found out i was pregnant it scared me, but i was also happy. I didn't do anything special when i told the father. I just blurted it out and he was happy too." Rosita said as she started to remember Siddiq.

"thank you, Rosita. For the advice. I really needed it." I said hugging her.

"anytime." Rosita hugged back before heading back to work.

Daryl Dixon

In the mornin i got dressed, putting my vest on. Y/n was still sound asleep, she needed the rest from not feeling well. I was worried for her, and didn't want to leave knowin my girl wasn't feeling herself, but i had no choice. i left with Hornsby and the governor, Pamela along with several others, Heading to Alexandria.

"how do you keep this place safe with it being so isolated?" Mercer asked.

"wasn't easy. Fought a lot of fights." I walked.

"you were one of the leaders here?" Mercer asked.

"yeah, yeah. I guess you could say that. We all were." I continued walking.

"what'd you do before all this?" Mercer walked with me.

"doesn't matter. Least, not to us anyway." Mercer and i kept walking, making it to diana and reggie's house.

Pamela sat at a table, looking at a picture of Diana and her husband. "she looks just how i remember her." Pamela spoke.

"you knew her?" I asked, steppin away from the window i was lookin out of.

"we crossed paths quite a bit in philanthropy circles back in the day. I had no interest in politics at the time. Diana however, was born to run things. What was she like as a leader?" Pamela asked after sittin the photo down.

"She brought us in. We'd never met anyone like that before." I answered.

"you admire her?" Pamela asked.

"very much so. She built all this for us. Somethin' worth fightin' for." I looked around.

"but it fell." Pamela turned her head.

"yeah, but we always brought it right back." I looked at her.

"it fell more than once?" Pamela asked.

"yeah." I said truthfully.

After leavin' Alexandria we stopped by Oceanside, Hornsby and Pamela wanting them to partner up, but Maggie said no which led to Oceanside saying no out of respect for Maggie.

We loaded back up and made our way to hilltop, coming to a sudden stop. Maggie and one other had been stopped by walkers. Shorting my crossbow and helping Maggie up from the ground. "you all right?" I asked as she pulled me into a hug. She had Lydia and Elijah with her.

"how is she? How's my sister?" Lydia asked.

"she's good. She misses you tho." I answered.

"it's good to see you guys." Maggie said after cleaning off the blood and dirt.

"Maggie.." I said.

"why do you trust these people?" Maggie asked.

"who says we do? When do i ever?" I looked at her.

"fair enough." Maggie smiled.

"it's good seein Alexandria gettin cleaned up though. Least their word meant somethin." I looked at Maggie.

Hornsby walked over, asking to go hunting with Pamela. She walked alone with Maggie, wanting to talk to her.

y/n Martin

I sat on the floor bent over the toilet. The nauseous feeling annoyed me, but at least i knew what was causing it. My hand rested on my stomach, as the many thoughts flooded my mind once again. "there's actually a baby in there right now.." I spoke softly.

The kids were out of school and playing in the living room. Loud music being heard again, I rolled my eyes at all the noise. Sometimes it was okay, other times it was very frustrating.

I wiped my mouth off, and brushed my teeth, Joining Judith and Rj in the living room.

"y/n, could we get some more paper to color, please?" Judith asked nicely.

"yeah, of course." I smiled and handed them a few more pieces of paper.

"are you okay?" Judith asked while Rj looked up at me.

"yeah. just feeling a little uneasy lately. Nothing to worry about." I smiled.

"good." Judith smiled.

"yeah. Good." Rj smiled.

A knock was heard at door, opening it up to see Carol standing there with a smile. She was here to look after the kids while i went to work with daryl. "Aunt Carol." Judith smiled while running up to give her a hug. Rj following behind to do the same.

"Well i gotta go. I'll see you later. Thanks again Carol for keeping watch of them." I smiled.

"anytime." Carol smiled back.

I walked away, closing the door behind me and heading to the office. Looked more like a police department. Once I arrived i sat at my desk, looking at some paperwork when daryl walked in with a donut in his hand.

"what?" Daryl asked, seeing a slight smirk upon my face.

"Really living up to that stereotype." i smiled.

"i mean, i liked 'em before." Daryl looked at his donut.

"i need to tell you something tonight." i looked at daryl.

"can't tell me right now?" Daryl asked.

"i'd rather wait." I answered.

"alright." Daryl nodded.

Daryl walked over, giving me the other half as i quickly shoved it into my mouth. The donut suppressing a craving i didn't know i had. The two of us stood up, standing next to the table as a woman walked into the room, giving out orders.

"Liam and Baker, you're B. McHugh and Howell, take C, and.. Martin and Dixon i want you on Sector D. Any questions?" The woman looked around.

Me and daryl walked away, going into a dressing room to put on our gear. chuckling to myself. "just a couple storm troopers." Daryl looking over at me, letting out a grunt. "right."

"i mean, daryl's seen it before." Sebastian went on and on.

"seen what?" Daryl asked.

"how i handle myself with the rotters." Sebastian looked at the two men.

"oh yeah, good stuff." Daryl clapped his hands with a smile, the sarcasm being easily noticeable.

"hey, Martin, Dixon. There's a swarm that was spotted. We've been assigned to check it out." A man came jogging out.

"Vickers says we only work patrol." I looked at daryl confused.

"yeah, and now she wants to see what you can do outside the walls. Look, your Sectors covered, so let's go." The two men walked.

daryl and i looked at each other confused, but it's our duty to do as said, but i found it odd that Victors didn't come to me and daryl, letting us know herself that plans had been changed, following the two men where they said the swarm was spotted.

The four of us walked through a lot of open land, not seeing a swarm anywhere. "how much farther?" i asked. "not long." The man said, walking a little further.

"there it is." The man spoke again.

"where's everyone else?" Daryl asked.

"there is no one else." The man chuckled.

"you want us to take all that out, just the four of us?" i looked over at the swarm.

"no, you're gonna go through them." Sebastian said, showing up out of nowhere.

"the hell you talking about?" Daryl asked.

"my buddy cooper lived in a big house right down there. His father turned his office into a panic room, it's where he kept his good shit. Whiskey, weed, E, coke." Sebastian spoke.

"okay?" I stood there.

"he also kept cash. Lots of it. That's what i need you to get for me." Sebastian stood there.

"you can't be serious. This is a joke, right?" I asked looking at him.

"No, sweetie. It isn't. My bitch mother cut off my line of credit. I need to come up with creative ways to support my lifestyle." Sebastian continued on.

"so have these dickheads do it." i looked over at the other two men.

"i know you two can do it. This is the code." Sebastian said with a slip of paper in his hand.

"nah, we ain't doin it." Daryl looked over at me.

"you're gonna cover yourself with guts, and you'll get me my cash." Sebastian said again.

"or what?" Daryl walked away, you following beside him.

"how are your kids doin? Your little one, he just jumped two grades right?" Sebastian turned around.

Daryl quickly pulled a knife out, holding it to Sebastian's throat. Him bringing up the kids set us both off. Quickly grabbing my rifle and pointing it at the man that had his gun pointed at daryl. "drop it or you're both dead." The man spoke.

"not before i take this assholes head off." I stood there annoyed.

"you threaten our kids one more time, and i will gut you." Daryl said strongly.

"i didn't say anything about hurting kids. I'm just saying i can make their life easier." Sebastian spoke in a panic.

"we do this, and that's it!" i raised my voice.

I lowered my rifle, walking over to the dead walker and slicing it open, rubbing its blood all over me and daryl after he grabbed the slip of paper with the code on it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 8.3K 69
❝ You're caught in my crosshairs again. ❞ In which a Navy SEAL, a doomsday prepper, and an extroverted ...
357 7 12
Your a young girl in the middle of Atlanta with your sister and younger brother all alone trying to survive the outbreak that's happened over a few m...
49.8K 908 61
I do not own The Walking Dead or its characters,I'm simply just a fan writing Fanfic. Description inside🙂 Unedited - I try edit here and there when...
2.6K 227 28
(Book One of the Ferals Series) The world is decaying as the last light of humanity struggles to flicker in the darkness. Survivors learn to either b...