~This song is for you~ BKDK/B...

By Rosemary_711

Deku is one of bakugou's back dancer, he is the leader of the back dancers. He and Bakugou never really talk... More

~The coach~
~A Start~

~Explanation~

47 1 0
By Rosemary_711

Please read the description of this story.

Everyone in this story is 21.

Katsuki and his crew plus back dancer live together at their company building. They are very rich so they have enough room for everyone and everything. They also have a big ass dance room for deku to do his jumps and what not. Katsuki and Deku never really payed attention to eachother until....

~STAGE NAMES~

Bakugou- Ground Zero

Izuku- Deku

Lia- Lily

Fiona- Black Swan

Hope you enjoy my story! Any further explanation (if needed) will be added to the story right then and there!

Enjoy my reader!

Happy Read!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 17.6K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
583K 8.9K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
788K 29.4K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
73.5K 1.7K 32
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...