𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊, rafe...

Por thegoldxnangel

her crystal eyes held a love he could only dream of ━━━ june 14, 2022 ¡ ᴼᴺᴳᴼᴵᴺᴳ ! 𝗈𝗎𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝖺𝗇𝗄𝗌... Mais

⎯⎯ welcome
little freak
playlist⎯⎯
𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝗢𝗡𝗘
000 Prologue
001 Figure Eight
002 Polo
003 Moon
004 Solitaire
005 Fair
006 Cold
007 Motel Key
008 Touron
009 Boneyard
010 Gun
011 Perfect
012 Graveyard
013 Fire
014 Golden Boy
015 Rule
016 Deny
017 Pushover
018 Stupid
019 Pain
020 Girlfriend
021 Vodka
022 Greek Statue
023 Invisible
024 Curry
025 Rotten
026 Promises
027 Gold
028 Comfort
029 Thursdays
030 Heartless
031 Money
032 Complicated
033 Cameron
034 Demons
036 Eternity
037 Plan
038 Peterkin
039 Sinner
040 Tragedy
041 Sick
042 Detective
043 Phantom
044 Mirror
𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝗧𝗪𝗢
045 Grief
046 Exile
047 Enemy
048 History

035 Mine

3.5K 121 17
Por thegoldxnangel

035 !! MINE

GEORGIE : good luck!!

POPE : thanks. i'll need it.

Her eyes shifted upwards from the screen of the phone immediately falling on the head of messy blonde hair and his turned away slender frame facing the sliding patio door as he lies unmoving on the cot.

Her stomach burstles with anticipation of the thoughts consuming her, demanding a high risk act of treason.

It's wrong! They need me here! She'd yell at them hoping they'd morph into nothing but small inconvenient utterances at the back of her mind.

But they only seem to grow by the seconds.

A part of her feels guilty for even contemplating such an action.

But a different, more massive part demands for her to grow a spine and go against every rational thought.

But—But I can't!

No. You have to. — they'd scream right back.

She purses her lips, shaking her head when she gets up to her feet and pushes past the main door of the house, throwing a short glance at her brother sleeping out on the porch, guilt already seeping into her blood.

But now she's walking and she can't stop.

About thirty minutes later — and after shooting JJ a quick text informing him that she was off to let Anna know she wouldn't be able to come in today — she reaches her destination.

The grass twigs crunch beneath her sneakered feet, the fresh morning dew already vaporing up into the air, a hot summery stickiness etched deep into the atmosphere.

She curls and uncurls her fists approaching the backdoor as if she were a thoughtless intruder.

Anxiety pools through every corner of her working mind, her eyes blinking and nervous, teeth biting down into her bottom lip.

She raises her fist up and pounds on the door, loud enough to be heard throughout the silence of the house.

No sound comes from inside.

Her tongue swipes at her bottom lip, eyes wandering around in search of some sign of life around.

Maybe he spent the night somewhere else.

That thought alone sinks her heart to the bottomless pit of her anxious stomach.

The thought of him spending the night away with someone else in his arms, someone else touching him, his own featherlight touching gracing the skin of a stranger.

It ignites something so barbaric inside of her.

Mine. — her heart screams, veins falling hoarse at the cost of the deep throated screech internally flowing through her.

It puzzles her so deeply because this isn't who she is. She's not this desperate fool of a person ready to fall for the most tainted of hearts.

That's just not who Georgina Maybank could ever be—

The door is thrown open, abruptly cutting off her thoughts.

There he is, in the flesh.

His gaze startles upon meeting hers as he leans against the doorpane, chest bare and a pair of sweatpants hanging low on his hips.

She forces herself to focus on the eyes of the man before her, weakly pulling her stare up and fixating it on his clear blue eyes assessing her sleepily.

She feels so small under the weight of his dangerously calculating gaze.

Georgie clears her throat.

"Mornin'".

He perks a brow at the word leaving her mouth, eyes still running all over her.

Gulping, she exhales.

"Can I come in?".

Without a word, he steps away allowing her to enter and shut the door behind her.

He goes to lean against the kitchen island, arms crossing over his chest, his biceps flexing at the action.

He continues to stare at her, wordlessly intimidating her into spilling all her secrets.

She glances around, nervously chewing on her bottom lip.

"I'm sorry I didn't respond yesterday".

Her voice is small and gentle in the dead silence of the room but her eyes ever so apologetic as they make their way back to his.

A furrow wedges between his brows and he presses his lips together.

"It was . . . .", she shakes her head, "It was a really bad day".

"Is today a good day then?".

She's somewhat surprised at the sound of his voice, that tiny bit of rasp that tiny bit of skepticism perfectly blended in his words.

She shrugs, "It's barely begun".

His eyes drop momentarily to the marble countertop before sharply returning to hers.

"So if I kissed you right now, there might be a fifty percent chance I'd be ghosted again tonight?".

Her breath falters, eyes widening slightly at the boldness of his words.

Georgie narrows her eyes, Rafe narrowing his in response.

She watches him observe her indifferently.

Slowly, her lips twist into a tiny grin.

"Dream about me last night, Cameron?".

His own lips twitch into a smirk, shoulders pulling up and falling down in a shrug as he leans back.

"You could say that".

"That's awfully codependent of you", she tuts, stepping over to him.

He leans further back, opening his legs allowing her to fit right between them, her warm hands falling onto his cold shoulders.

His gaze flicks down to her lips.

"Does that bother you?".

She shakes her head, leaning in.

"Not in the slightest".

His hands fall down to her hips, fingers tightly gripping her jean covered skin.

It burns, the tips of his fingertips burn into her skin painting a beautiful scar dedicated all to him.

His face inches closer, a low hum making its way past his throat.

"Good for me", he whispers, glancing up at her eyes.

She meets his gaze, his warm breath fanning all over her face in a delicate familiarity.

She swallows, stepping in closer barely leaving any space between his bare torso and her cotton covered chest.

"Good for you", she whispers back.

Her words fill the sweet confines of his mouth which roughly pushes against hers, silencing her in an instant.

She takes a sharp intake of breath, pressing her lips back just as desperately.

His fingers slip under the hem of her t-shirt, trailing upwards with a ferocious intensity flaring up a storm of emotions in its wake.

Her hands tread down to his chest, resting there just over his heart.

His heart beats at a glowering intensity under her touch and she smiles into the kiss, opening her mouth to let him devour her.

Uncover all her untold truths.

***
i was planning on writing smut for this chapter but i'm a bit too overwhelmed already and writing smut will only exhaust me more👎

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

926K 15.3K 55
SEQUEL NOW UP! ⚓OUTER BANKS⚓ ❝What have I done wrong, JJ? What are you running from?❞ ❝You're the one who should be running! You're scared of me, rem...
Only You Por Sophie Probert

Ficção Adolescente

102 6 18
She closed her eyes and thought of him. She thought of the way he'd looked at her. The way he'd smiled. He closed his eyes and dreamed about her. He...
220K 3.5K 21
"𝚒 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚝𝚛𝚢 𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚒𝚝 𝚜𝚒𝚖𝚙�...
12.3K 588 7
i was filled with poison but blessed with beauty and rage 𓍢ִ໋ outer banks 𓍢ִ໋ jj maybank x fem!oc 𓍢ִ໋ season one - tbd ...